Hisakawa: NEXT (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Setsuko, #2F4F4F, solid]
Setsuko_Ico.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Gardens ]

To be honest, Setsuko had never been very close to Yoshie, and ever since the idiot had decided to lose her phone, Setsuko had avoided the girl. Being around her was bound to make her bad luck rub off on you.
That said, it wasn't as if Setsuko had completely abandoned the girl. She had allowed Banri to take her left-over food and give it to Yoshie, if only to shut the girl's constantly rumbling stomach up.

The sudden disappearance of the girl, together with the irrevokable darkness she had left behind, was regrettable though. That suicide letter had been really heavy, and Setsuko didn't doubt it had left many of her classmates without sleep. Wondering... Wishing... Hoping...

And there he was. The culprit of it all. Or, at least Nanashi seemed to think so. Setsuko would have never guessed it. The guy looked really ordinary, or well, ordinary for someone stuck in this place. Anyway, it made Setsuko wonder just how Nanashi had found the guy. She suspected it hadn't been easy, and she was inclined to agree with Banri. All of that work, just to beat someone up? That didn't seem like a fair exchange.

"Umm..." she started out, trying to catch the attention of the group. "How about we take his phone instead? Like, an eye for an eye, a phone for a phone? Also, having an extra phone would prevent something like this to happen ever again, right?"
While it was true that having a spare phone would put them in an extremely advantageous position, Setsuko was ultimately looking out for herself. She didn't want to risk suffer the same fate as Yoshie. Also, if they were lucky, the guy might be a professional phone thief or something, having a whole stash of spare phones. Then they could sell some of them and earn a pretty penny, too.

@Ehb @ERode @LowDefinition @Let's_rob_him_Everyone
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Kuni, pink, solid]
Kuni_Ico.jpg

It was hard to tell that the pink haired girl had been down this whole week. She kept her chipper exterior the whole time, trying to keep everyone's spirits up. But it was hard. She'd failed, again. Kuni had been hoping that she'd be alone up in the gardens, but she saw Banri smoking. She'd admonish him for doing so harmful to his health, but she didn't feel like it today... so she wandered around the gardens while she tried to wait him out. She just needed a moment alone so she could grieve too.

That was when it happened. Forta -or Nanashi or whatever she wanted to be called- was beating up another student. Kuni moved before she knew what it was about, and once she understood, she hesitated. Rinne flashed by her and broke up the fight, separating the two before further harm could happen. Kuni could only stand by and listen, it seemed.

But... then someone suggested smashing the phones the guy had and Kuni was moving again.

She silently knelt next to the guy, and dug through his pockets.

[Kuni rolled Luck for Physical! Her result is: 2! Failure!]

The guy swatted her away.

"Murderers don't get sympathy. You killed Yoshie-chan..." Kuni said, barely holding in the tears. "You hurt everyone! For what?!"

Her voice shaking now, "you killed her for a piece of plastic! I hope you understand how much we all watched her wither away! You want to know what my vote is for, Rinne? I say we smash his phones. Let him endure that same fate that Yoshie-chan did!"

It was truly an eye for an eye. But... that monstrous side of her was here again. Her heart said vengeance was right, that it was justified. That man killed her, it was only right that he get what's coming to him, right? Right? This was right? This was justice, right?

Kuni threw a punch before she knew exactly what she was doing. How dare he do this to someone? How dare he think he's so much better than us! How dare he think that our lives are replaceable! He can't take any more from me!

She wasn't sure how much good hitting him would do, but it would feel good. However, he fist stopped before it hit his face. She couldn't see anymore because of the tears spilling out from her eyes. She shouldn't hesitate on punishing the man for this. This wasn't graduating! This was just survival.

@LowDefinition @Ehb @ERode @everyoneinthegarden
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kazuko, #b30059, solid]

4twUFPS.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Gardens - Main building, 2nd Floor Hall]

What am I being dragged into now...

Shaking her head at this, Ai always wanted them so close. While a good idea at face value, some of her fellow prisoners made that a problem.. And where was that fool Kagami? He always wanted to play the hero and boss, yet when that position was most needed, he or she was nowhere to be found. And of course it would be Forta standing over someone bleeding from the head with a lump of flesh missing..

Such a Gorilla..

And here comes the Blue Justice...

Things like this was why she could never fully befriend this one, but her reasoning however served only to anger Kazuko. Followed up with Barnri's reasoning adding fuel to the fire, as the events started to cascade as they typically did with this group..

"A Democratic process!? Kekeke! The Hell is wrong with you!? Are you that afraid to put blood on your own hands that you need the voices of others to give you cause!? All I did for her was try and play some music for her, or to find the phone. I do not blame her for what she did. Is living just being alive? Either way we have a Disciplinary Butai we can hand him over to, smash his phone, throw him off the side of the roof if you think all the heroes here can live with that secret.. I'll have no part in this lynch mob, will do what I want to him when the rest of you aren't around if I wish.. either way you've drawn blood and made an enemy..

As a final note Blue Justice, if you ever were to kick me as such, there would be consequences... Pray that Gori- Forta is more forgiving. I see where this event will be going from some of you yet to speak..and I rather not have a headache.."
Taking her phone out, Kazuko hopes the group will see some form of reasoning. Either way her mind was made up on one issue at least.. But she would not let anyone else respond, the anger in her eyes fairly clear with their typically hostile glance, directed at the Thief, Ai, Forta and Rinne. Giving Kuni a sigh and head shake, she uses her hand to blow away some of Banri's cigarette smoke, uncommonly a bit brief in her response compared to earlier.

Turning on her heels and leaving the grouping, she dials up a contact within the Disciplinary Butai, it was highly unlikely all of this going on wasn't seen. But her call wasn't to report this... at least not yet, for now Kazuko would not be reporting it, though she would try keeping an eye on things, keying up the number it was an auxiliary to the Emergency Line supposedly for non emergency use. Waiting for the connection to be answered the girl speaks;

"This is Kazuko prisoner of 04, I know my request was turned down the first time given I was new, I still am.. but I would still like to join the Disciplinary Butai. I have a reason now that I can discuss, I'm in the 2nd level Main building overlooking the central gardens or I could go to your office if you wish." If she were to help them out, then it would have to be by saving them from themselves. They were intent on dragging others down with them in a false concept of Justice, of being themselves at the expense of others. It was this rampant freewill that made Japan the current state it was, Authority of some sort was needed.

These people, some were friends, but this casual involvement in consensus, this pursuit of their own selfish ends was a dangerous thing. At least this way being able to cover for some of them, or to keep a joint punishment being passed on the whole class was possible. Keeping a watchful eye as she enters the main campus, ascending the stairs as she spoke, with the interior halls common to Japanese construction to her left, Kazuko keeps an uneasy gaze on the happenings below, waiting for some sort of response from the official on the other end.

@Everyone technically, @Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fuka, #ff0080, solid]
Fuka_Ico.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Hallway ]

Fiddling with her phone, Fuka slowly wandered the hall, seemingly oblivious to the world around her. That is, until she heard the frantic sound of footsteps sprinting towards her. With a turn, she noticed a worried boy running for dear life from a furious Candy-chan. So that was him?

In a frenzy, the boy shoved Fuka aside sharply on his way past.

Fuka attempted to use Phys to pickpocket the phone(s) from the thief's pocket without anyone noticing...
Fuka attempted to use Luck (phys) to guarantee success...

"Hm..." she chimed with a grin, fast-walking after them with her phone pointed at their backs.

Fuka stood back to watch the show, clearly amused. It was an amusement that just grew and grew with each beatdown, only wavering when Forta downright maimed the kid. She couldn't help but sigh when the Blueberry got in the way again.

Every. Single. Time.

She gave it a few more seconds before finally making her move, quickly striding forward to stand between the thief and his less-than-friendly lynch mob. With her cheerful aura, it felt as if Fuka was living in a completely different world from the others. One where a classmate hadn't just committed suicide.

"Eheh, you're passion is even better than the fruit," she addressed the crowd of people at large, mostly the two blue-haired girls nearby.

"But you know, I really can't let you destroy my property like that."

Fuka sounded like she was scolding everyone, but it had the faintest hint of a threat. As the thief began to scramble away, Fuka stepped back towards him and took up a defensive stance against the entire group, throwing Forta a special glance.

"Especially you, 'Nanashi'."

@Ehb
@LowDefinition
@ERode
@Matizze
@Karyra[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayato, grey, solid]
Hayato_Ico.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Hallway ]

When Yoshie lost her phone, Hayato unhesitatingly gave up his meals every other day for her to eat. And most of the time spent was dedicated to her, talking and listening.

Yet, she died.

When he first heard the news, Hayato became visibly distraught. He sobbed, hiccuped, and trembled so much that he ran out the classroom and didn't return until the next day. The days after were him, like Kuni, trying to help raise the morale of the upset students.

Now, it all led to this. A ripped off ear, and discussion on how to deal with him. Hayato...

"This is all wrong..."

Walked towards the thief and Fuka. He turned to face the group, just as he was a few feet away from Fuka. Tears flowed intermittently from his eyes, a sorrowful expression on his face. He looked at Rinne. Despite the tears, his voice was clear.

"Rinne-cha-no. Rinne-san. We don't even have the whole story. All we have is Nanashi's words to go on. What if he was coerced by some other person? What if Nanashi was mistaken? Or there were other circumstances? And even if he was fully responsible for his action, I don't think he thought Yoshie would kill herself. I for sure, didn't foresee that. I don't think any of us did."

Hayato bit his lip and became quiet for few seconds. He then continued, staring at Rinne.

"So to seriously want to 'lynch' him at this point is premature. Please change your thinking."

Hayato then turned his gaze towards Kuni, Banri, and Setsuko in turn before looking at the ground.

"Banri-san. Kuni-san. Setsuko-san. Let me enlighten you. Even if you break or steal this suspected thief's phone, he won't suffer the way Yoshie did. That is to say, if you put two people in the exact same situation, they will feel differently due to their differing life experiences and personalities. So unless this boy is exactly the same as Yoshie's kind and sensitive nature, he will not suffer the way she did."

Then, Hayato looked up and peered at Forta.

"Nanashi. Like Banri-san said, Yoshie didn't have her ear torn off, nor was she punched several times and knocked around. If that is your way of demonstrating how you plan on having this alleged thief experience Yoshie's agony..."

For the first time since arriving at Hisakawa, Hayato looked furious. He closed his eyes and took several breaths, then continued, the enraged expression still present.

"It is absolutely infantile, selfish, and disgusting."

Hayato rubbed his eyes that were still leaking tears, and continued.

"What Yoshie went through was far more profound and can't be replaced or replicated by physical trauma. To think that you will be able to mete out punishment equal to the amount that Yoshie endured in that way... Is insulting and the height of arrogance. None of us knew how much Yoshie suffered; all we saw was a small sample. To think that it was the full package is horribly fallacious and disrespectful to Yoshie."

Hayato then stomped towards Forta, his footsteps' sounds representing the force put into them. He was inches away from her. He glared.

"So enough. You think Yoshie would be happy you did this for her sake? The Yoshie I saw, the Yoshie I knew would have been appalled. If you were really doing this for her and not your own satisfaction, you will stop."[/fieldbox]

@ERode
@Ehb
@Matizze
@LowDefinition
@Luma

@Karyra

[fieldbox= Ryuu, #e34234, solid]
Ryuu_Ico.jpg

"We have to stop her! If this goes on much longer, I don't think she'll be able to go back to the way she was anymore! Please...!"

Oi oi, what, what the hell?! This is rich! That expressionless face of that bitch Forta, that seeping despair, that brutality, that gore, it was picture perfect I'd say!
I was wondering why the fuck that little Ai suddenly screamed and gathered us here for. This shit has got to be from that midget Kuu's information.
It was a fucking hassle following these people, but it's better than having to set up that stupid cafe of yours.
HOWEVER..... this scene! It has been a long time since I experienced this level of violent drama!
When was it, Ryuu? Was it at Rome? The Himalayas? The Sakuragaoka clan? The Varenbergs?
I knew this bitch is the same as you are, you must feel something after seeing that display of bloody violence, don't you? Something something..... Nostalgia...? HAHAHAH!

"Please don't cry, miss Kuni..."

Wait what? A handkerchief and a headpat? Wiping off Kuni's tears? Awww... that's sickeningly sweet..... not!
You going to spout some bullshit like "Crying ruins your pretty face"? "You're unforgivable for making an angel cry"? No? Get outta here with your cheesy shit.

"Excuse me, mister Hayato, miss Fuka, may I talk to that guy for a few minutes, please?"

Talk? You're going to talk with that piece of shit? Tch boring! We've had enough of theatrics here.
First that justice whore came and kicked Forta only to talk about justice, then next came that slant eyed Kazuko giving yet another mind numbing monologue, that nutcase Fuka came and defended the thief, and the masochist freak showed up to a, surprise, out of character moment!

Oh boo fucking hoo. What is this, some fucking C-movie script? Is this a kindergarten play where parents clap at their children playing fucking awkward heroes and villains?
What's next, you're going to ask him to turn himself to the authority, you fucking coward?

"I am extremely sorry for this trouble, good sir. As you can see, almost everyone here wants your head. My first friend, the lady who just got kicked over there, obviously wanted you dead. Some of my friends here want to have your phone instead. Of course there are people like miss Fuka and mister Hayato here who seems to lean more towards due process instead of outright lynching.
You might be wondering why this happened to you. We received info regarding the theft of our friend's phone, which sadly, led to her eventual suicide....."

Cut to the chase, you fuckwit, don't spout a monologue like a fucking third grade actor.

"..... and according to our 100% trusted source, you, good sir, are the thief... And I would be lying if I say I'm not angry now..."

Oh yeah, that glutton piece of shit Yoshie left quite a bad impression on you, but she's... what did you call it?
"Family"? "Clan"? "Friends"? "Companions"? Yeah, she was one of that to you wasn't she? Same as all these bastards gathering here.
So now your "Family" has been wronged and one of your companions has permanently gone from your life.
Hah, it was a rough wakeup call from this happy peaceful school life, wasn't it?
You were playing pretend, roleplaying as innocent highschool students and cafe workers, and that fantasy broke down the moment Yoshie died.
And all of that was caused by this guy in front of you. This fragile human being.

You're upset aren't you? You want revenge don't you? YOU WANT TO LET GO OF THAT ANGER DON'T YOU?!
BE FREE, RYUU! TEAR THIS SMALL FRY APART! RIP HIS WINDPIPE OFF, SMASH HIS PELVIS IN, BREAK HIS RIBCAGE OPEN! LIKE WE USED TO DO!
LETSGOLETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!!! Ahah...! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

"..... but of course all of us can settle this peacefully"

.......... what a boring prick, "Stay professional" huh? Let's see how long until I can break that sickening smile of yours.

"Now, let us be open... As fellow criminals, we all know that no one would operate alone in Hisakawa. We have friends, cliques, backups, connections. a support system that will ensure us to not be devoured by the more powerful people here... Tis like the mafia, yakuza, and any other organized crime... I am sure you know what I mean, good sir....."

Heh, quite the level headed conclusion there.
You are correct Ryuu, in the very first month people were quick to realize that no one can survive on their own in Hisakawa and obviously formed cliques, just like you and these bastards here.

"Tell me, good sir... Who told you to do this, and what do they do?"

I knew you'd ask that question, but I didn't know you can still flash off a smile at this timing.

"Ara ara... Surely a gentleman of your stature would not risk himself by stealing another's phone, knowing full well the victim's friends would be out with vengeance?"

Here we go.

"You are not at fault here, sir, certainly the wrong ones are the people who told you to do this..... I mean, they must have known that miss Yoshie were friends with us, especially that barbaric cotton candy lady who were able to inflict such punishment on you... It was cruel of them to tell you to do this, heartless even... They obviously think of you as nothing more than a disposable pawn for a suicide mission... I mean, have you not heard just now, of the punishments my friends have in mind for you?"

Oh please. Such a cheesy attempt of good cop bad cop in front of everybody. Aren't you ashamed?

"Do not worry, sir. as I can assure your safety. We can protect you from this horrible treatment and safely reattach that... appendage... and give you an equivalent compensation for the pain and trouble my friend caused....."

and that was obviously the most blatant lie I've ever heard coming from you.

"..... once you told us about your companions that is"

I've seen you done this before, you bastard, your next line is going to be "Such a shame" if this guy really doesn't know a thing.

@Ehb
@LowDefinition
@Karyra
@Luma
@Illin
@gardenpeeps

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Nanashi, purple, solid]
Forta_Ico.jpg

"Guh...Kh....!"

Nanashi lifted herself up off the ground. She had fallen over and slide a small ways. It didn't seem like anything broke, but Rinne really didn't seem to be holding back when she kicked her. Immediately after, though, Rinne sought out a vote. Of what sort of fate should await the person whose ear was torn off.

And for the record, Rinne was for having him 'lynched'. About along the same lines as what Forta had been up to just now. Albeit more of a public event.

"You did… well, Nanashi."

Her classmate walking over to her, offered his hand to help her up.

"...Banri."

"I didn't pay the price you did for this knowledge, so ignore all this democratic bullshit. You found him. You deserve to choose."

At first it didn't seem like he was immediately there to scold her for what she had done as one would think, but he went on to say that the things that Nanashi had just done were in no way equivocal to what he had supposedly did to Yoshie. An ear being torn out, being thrown around like a ragdoll. Even if Yoshie died, saying that this was 'an eye for an eye' was folly.

For that reason, she hesitated to take his hand. Seeing how bloody it was compared to the clean one he had outstretched to her.

Yeah... that's right.
What was she doing?

Banri relayed what a real 'eye for any eye' would be for this person. Basically, taking his phone and making him go through the same thing as Yoshie did. Letting him rot to the end like Yoshie had.

Having said this, he moved back, away from her.

Her other classmates there seemed to share the same sentiments. Kuni and Setsuko both seemed to agree to have his phone taken. Kuni in particular, seemed affected by Yoshie about as normally as any normal person would've been. Between the cold logic and the blatant violence, Kuni was probably the most normal looking one in this insane situation.

But of course... that person had to step into this irresistible scenario.

"Eheh, you're passion is even better than the fruit,"
"But you know, I really can't let you destroy my property like that."

"Especially you, 'Nanashi'."

She blocked the way to the criminal. Along with Linne.

Hayato also joined in as well. He stressed to think about the bigger picture behind all of this. The theif's reasoning and possibilities of him not being as evil as they were treating him. Rather... it was unjust for 'Nanashi' to be dishing out such injustices for Yoshie's sake.

"So enough. You think Yoshie would be happy you did this for her sake? The Yoshie I saw, the Yoshie I knew would have been appalled. If you were really doing this for her and not your own satisfaction, you will stop."

("That's...")

Then Ryuu, stepped forward. He began to parlay with the boy whose ear was still bleeding out. Ultimately, the parlance boiled down to something simple. Ryuu wanted something. They wanted information. On the people who he was involved with in regards to the theft.

This sucked. What an absolutely shitty situation.

Normally, if you could run off with the goods and go a week without being noticed, then you'd be fine. But, here he was, bleeding out in one ear, and staring down a mob of psychopaths, most of which who wanted him to suffer for what had happened, it seemed.

These stupid newcomers, getting attached to each other so much. Thinking they're hot stuff acting all heroic, thinking they're so smart for catching some thief. Damn all of this!

Nanashi looked at the people that had gathered around him. Kuni, Rinne, Hayato, Ryuu.

Up until now, the fortune that Kuuyari had given was true up until to now. The person here was the one whom had taken Yoshie's phone specifically. Nanashi had chased him up to this very spot, and indeed was stopped.

Nanashi took out her phone.
She looked it over.

She had to make a decisive decision within that minute.

"Hayato, Kuni, Rinne, Ryuu... Get out of the way. I'm asking you to just let me do this... He's the only one that needs to die here!"

Forta dug into her skirt pocket... and produced... a nail. It was a large. Holding it between a couple of her fisted fingers, she made a claw of sorts and pulled her arm back.

Was she going to charge...? Was she going to throw it?

She looked at Hayato and the others standing before the boy on the ground.

"You're right Hayato. And everyone else who said it. Saying I was doing it for Yoshie's sake is... just me trying to feel better about myself. Going after this person... hurting this person... wanting to kill this person is just something I'm doing because I feel like it. Yoshie is dead now. There isn't anything I can do for them anymore.... But, there is something I can do for myself and everyone here!"

Her aggressive posture and possession of a weapon immediately caught the attention of everyone there.

"That pose... Nana-chan, are you really going to...?"

"Someone is going to die here, and I'd prefer it if it was that person. I'm only going to ask this once: Move!"

Screw this pansy cafe worker!

The pain was making him dizzy. Maybe it had something to do with the... water that was in one's year that did balance? Blood loss... no. It hurt. The tear on the side of his head hurt so damn much! That bitch, if he could ignore the pain and get past himself he would lunge right at her!

But as he was, he couldn't. He was just struggling to not drop onto the ground and go back to writing in pain and kicking up dust.

He felt around. His his hands passing through garbage.

Something, there had to be something...!
Stop... the bleeding... the pain. Turn it all around. He had to...

[/fieldbox]

@Illin
@Love
@Karyra
@Luma
@LowDefinition

[fieldbox=Fuka, #ff0080, solid]
Fuka_Ico.jpg

Fuka nodded in agreement at Hayato's words, staying silent. Faintly, Ryuu's voice filled the background, though she wasn't really paying as much attention to his 'interrogation.'

Hoping Forta would just back down with so many people in the way, Fuka was disappointed to see that, not only did she not back down, but she'd brought a weapon. Her smile wavered in fear and she felt a powerful urge to step out of that potentially deadly object's path.

But she didn't.

Against that built-in sense of self-preservation, she pushed herself forward and charged at Forta, shoving Hayato aside and launching a palm strike.

"Aaaggghh!"

Fuka exclaimed in pain, as her strike drove Forta's nail straight through the palm of her hand. Wincing, Fuka closed her fingers around Forta's fist, holding the bloody nail in place with the other hand.

"No."

Fuka glared back into Forta's purple eyes.

"You've killed enough. My best friend is gone because of you!"

...with such defiance... such anger... such pain...

"And as long as I'm here, the only person you'll be able to kill is me."

@Ehb
@other_peoples[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hayato_Ico.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Gardens]

Hearing his request, Hayato took a glance at Ryuu and nodded his head without saying anything more as he waited to hear Forta's response.

"I-"

Sound of running footsteps. Hayato turned his head to see Fuka rushing towards Forta. She roughly shoved Hayato at his wounded left shoulder.

"Gh...!"

Hayato fell and heard another yell of pain that wasn't his own. He turned his head to see Forta's nail impaling Fuka's hand.

"No!"

Hayato got up and approached the two, tears streaming down his face.

"Nobody needs to kill or die here! Nanashi-no. Forta! Even if you go through this, you will not feel any relief! All you will accomplish is dragging yourself deeper into despair!"

He grasped Forta's free, bloody ear-holding hand with both of his. It was a light grip, a gentle touch.

"Aren't we all here because we were given a second chance? Yet here you are, trying to take that student's away."

He sniffled.

"So let's stop. Fuka needs to get treated along with that boy. And we can all discuss together. Figure out if he was truly the only person behind this. And if he was, we can talk about a suitable way for him to atone. But not like this. Please, Forta."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rinne, #9999ff, solid]
xPIpW.jpg

With Rinne's action... Some of Rinne's classmates stepped up, voicing their opinion. Mostly saying to crush the thief's phone and left them to rot like Yoshie. 'Tch... You people giving this scum the lightest punishment?' She thought to herself. And then, there was this threat by Kazuko about how Rinne kicked Forta. 'Every single time... I don't get you.' Rinne thought.

And of course, Fuka had to appear... Rinne looked over to Fuka with a rather unwelcoming 'Why are you even here?' gaze. And she protected the thief like Rinne, although for a different reason. She shrugged her off and then turned her attention to Hayato when he called her.

"But he, indirectly... Killed our classmate, can't he just die? He deserved that." Rinne answered. Alternating her gaze between Hayato and Forta. She listened on to Hayato, agreeing with what he said about the opinion to break the thief's phone. But she didn't agree to the rest of it.

. . .

In the end... Forta asked everyone to get out of her way. Rinne knows she can't let her do this. "No..." She said sternly as she kept standing her ground between Forta and the thief. She was slightly surprised that Forta took out large nails and grips it in a way that it would make a makeshift claw. But Rinne kept her steady ground.

"Well come on and ge--"
"Aaaggghh!"
"--Huh?"

Before Rinne finished her taunt, Fuka had charged towards Forta and tried to strike, but ends up getting her hand pierced by the claw. Rinne lowered her stance slowly in full surprise.

"Wh--w--" Rinne couldn't form the words to express her surprise. Meanwhile... Hayato begs Forta to stop this act. With such significant action and words... Rinne finally sees what Hayato actually mean. She slowly approached Forta.

"Hayato's... Right." Even if Rinne doesn't want to admit it. Hayato is right. "Why are you so hellbent on killing that scum!?"

Of course, Rinne would seem to be contradicting her codes.

"Why are you trying so hard to cross that line a hero wouldn't cross!?"

Yes, the line that she said earlier...

"A hero shouldn't pass their own judgment... A hero should... let the people they protect pass their judgment to the evildoers..."

Her hand reaches over to Forta's 'claw'... Putting her hand on her wrist.

"Enough... Let's show this prison that they don't deserve us here." Even if Rinne hated Forta for being secrety about her name, she knows that deep down, Forta is a hero. Like herself.

@Ehb
@Luma
@Illin
@_Everyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Nanashi, purple, solid]
Forta_Ico.jpg

"...What are you doing? Are you insane...!?"

Fuka and Hayato both had Forta held down. Fuka's hand impaled on a nail, and Hayato holding her other hand, Both of them just trying to get her to stop.

Even Rinne, providing a further obstacle.

"There's no time to explain! If you guys keep this up someone will...!"

Nanashi didn't necessarily want to hurt them, so she struggled to free herself. That was more than enough time given to him.

He found something, a bottle. What a lucky find! He couldn't hesitate.

It was all over anyway, now that he'd been found out. The people here made it clear that he'd be made to pay for what had been done. Some wanted him to suffer slowly, some wanted him dead. Either way, there was no good outcome left for him. Whether he would be driven to insanity by having no phone, or be killed by someone here... there was no way he'd go down without a fight!

The much to talkative bartender... then the pink haired one.

Gripping the bottle, he physically forced himself up, and swings it straight at the back of Ryuu's Head.

@Love
AI Rolled for Bottle Busting!
They got a Success!

The bottle smashed into the side of Ryuu's head. It was like something out of a Hollywood movie. The smug talkative bastard's body was thrown off to the side by the force of the impact. Even better, the bottle was now partially broken. It was now a classic improvised melee weapon. The sharp edges provided a the danger he needed to show that pink haired crybaby a thing or two!'

@Karyra
AI Rolled to Stab Kuni!
They got a Success!

He dove directly for Kuni next. The sharp edges on his bottle would make her bleed no matter where it landed, but... at the Neck! Yes! That would do it! A crown of broken glass... was jabbed shallowly in Kuni's neck. It began to bleed profusely.

[ Tower, I'm confirming a student going on a rampage. He obtained a weapon and just stabbed a girl and downed a boy. Clearance to shoot? ]
[ Clear ]
[ Understood ]

"HAHAHA FUCK YOU, YOU BUNCH OF MOTHERFAAAGH-"

Suddenly a pop. A zip, and...

"Fuck! What was that...? WHAT WAS THAT!?"

The boy fell down to the ground. Letting go of his weapon, he instinctively gripped his arm, as it began to bleed. It was clear that he'd just been shot.

[ Tower. Confirm Hit. He's still alive though. Continue? ]
[ Observe ]
[ Roger that ]

"...Kuni! Ryuu!"

A look of horror washed over Forta's eyes. She stopped struggling against Hayato and Fuka by then.

"So... I couldn't stop it either.... Someone really will die, then."
She said, completely overwhelmed.

Ryuu had been struck in the head and was on the ground. Kuni had been stabbed in the neck and was bleeding terribly. The boy, writhing on the ground sought to do as much damage as he could before going down.

Forta had to do something.
Someone had to die here. According to what Kuu had said...

[ "...You'll corner the person who did it and they'll never steal again. But, the price for that would be a life. The probability of that is guaranteed. Is that detailed enough for you, 'Nana'?" ]

Only one person had to die here. She just had to get past these three...!

Forta Rolled Luck to get past everyone!
It's a Success!

Forta let go of the nail lodged in Fuka's hand, she pulled both of her arms back fiercely.

"I'm sorry! But...!"

Fuka was the one who was injured. So Forta shoved her body into Hayato's so that she'd fall on top of him. They both plopped off to the side atop one another.

"Rinne....!"

Such force. Forta caught Rinne off guard. Smashing through the girl like a rugby player.

With that done there was nothing else stopping her from getting to the boy.
She simply took the bottle he had let go of, and finished the job the Guard had started.

[ Tower. Some girl just uh... stabbed him to death with that bottle he had. Confirm dead. ]
[ And the girl? ]
[ Looks like he was just after him. No threat. ]

The red stained all over Forta was grisly in every way. Her arms were drenched, her face and hair was stained in some droplets of the boy's blood. There was no way he was going to get up after this.

It was such a messy job. This was so much like that first time. She'd promised herself she wouldn't let it happen again, but... she had to stop him.

She regretted it. She just wanted to find the person who had taken Yoshie's phone. She wanted to punish them for it. She couldn't control herself.

Once again, she had tried to fight against a fate that Kuuyari had given. And this was the result.

Right now, Kuni and Ryuu needed immediate attention.
Forta, seated atop the corpse, was just wholly inapproachable.

The two who had just been attacked by the boy needed immediate attention.

@Illin
@Luma
@LowDefinition

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Meanwhile, white, solid]

Kazuko had been making back and fourths with the Disciplinary Butai line operator for a while. The conversation had been dragging around between where the crime was occurring and whether the perpetrator was a boy or a girl.

[ "Okay, so we understand the perpetrator is a.. uh. Guy. They're at one of the gardens? Um... I'll be sure to like send someone over there." ]

It was apparent, even to Kazuko that this person did not know how to do their job. Was it always like this?

[ "Yeah sorry, I'm like kind of new at this." ]

Figures.

@RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Banri, #6A5ACD, solid]
img

They should be stepping back. Should shut the fuck up. Should let Forta do what she wanted. Her fury was genuine, after all, misplaced as it is. No sadism, no sick joy. Just grim determination and a desire for something. So even without her taking his hand, Banri didn't mind. He gave her a small, private smile, before stepping back.

He shouldn't have.

As soon as Banri gave her the space Forta needed to make her decision, the ants swarmed in, as if this painful, personal situation was like honey for them. Hayato, always wanting to be a 'good' person when he was just a masochistic irritation. Fuka, always mad and always nonsensical, only interested in inciting incidences. Even Ryuu was being a bother at this point, poking a wounded rat as if none of this affected him at all. And Kuni…all the while, Kuni was just a blubbering mess.

"Hey, Fuka, what t-"

That bitch stabbed her own hand into Forta's weapon, screaming out shit like the agony addled maniac she was. So eager to protect her property, huh? Of course it'd make fucking sense that the sick Firestarter would be in cahoots with the bastard that fucked over Yoshie ten ways into HELL.

The fury melted, and cracked open at the shattering of glass.

Everyone had been focused so much on Forta that they failed to consider the one individual that had nothing left to lose.

Ryuu, bashed bloody, glass shards sticking to his skull.

Kuni, screaming, crimson seeping between her fingers.

A strangled cry. The retort of a rifle. Forta's hatred.

All.

The.

Red.

What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to work out? How was he supposed t-

It crystallized, a memory from another time, another life.

First aid classes that he slept through. Basic, boring shit to do in a disaster. All that once meaningless garbage burst back into his mind like a blossoming flame, and Banri moved. He had only two hands, and the common delinquent practically slid down by Kuni, his light blue handkerchief torn out of his pockets. There was no time for shaking like a little bitch, no time for being what he was, no time to entertain the blood-rage that torn apart his eardrums, no time to scream at those fucking retards for assuming that a missing ear was enough to disable anyone.

Removing the shards of glass. Fold the handkerchief twice. Apply pressure on the wound. Slow down the flow of blood as much as possible.

"Kuni, I got you. Relax, calm down, and breathe. The guards were watching, so they'll definitely bring medical staff over to patch you up, ok? Take it easy and trust me."

He didn't know what he was doing.

"I know what I'm doing. I wanted to be a doctor before."
@Ehb @Karyra
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kazuko, #b30059, solid]

4twUFPS.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Main building, 2nd Floor Hall - Topside, Gardens ]

"Fucking hell! Are you all insane!? Put on someone that knows what they are doing! NOW!" She says blurting into the phone, in a rapid series of events Class Zero went from one bleeding thief, to Fuka pretending she was Jesus and thief doing one hell of a number on Ryuu with a bottle...which was now a broken shank, which he then used to stab Kuni.

"Listen here! I have no time to play this game! You have Four Bleeding people in your bloody garden, idiots from my class! I cannot allow this to Continue! Send what Medical help you have! I'll do your damn job myself! Maybe then you'll take me seriously!"

Hanging up the phone in a hurry, Kazuko considers her options... Time was of the essence, while she didn't care about the thief, two people she was partially fond of in this Prison were in bad shape.. it had been a little over a year since she seen this much blood. She had to think fast off of memory.

(dice roll Int-success)

"Have to get down fast, have to get a medical kit! Where, where... where! AH! The chemistry class!"

Knowing the school layout fairly well, Kazuko runs down the halls for the classroom, wrenching the door open, at least like a normal school it wasn't locked. Bunch of useless fools, but for once that incompetence was useful. Grabbing a basic first aid kit, she then smashes the metal box into the cupboard, grabbing a bottle of iodine solution, and some needle and thread that was used for the room's secondary biology class, finally just snatching up a jar of water, now was the hard part..

Running at breakneck speeds, for once her luck seemed to not come back with a vengeance, sliding down the stairs hand rail, she immediately takes the first open window on the ground floor to at least shorten her trip that much, panting slightly, it seemed Banri was already at work on Kuni, there was no point getting in his way, though she was surprised. "H-here!" Sliding the box across the ground, all the items for a basic treatment where there. "...Well at least you can plead self-defense..." She says looking at all the blood, seemingly unbothered by it, gazing at Forta. Sitting on the ground to catch her breath, the hell was this all about.. It had to be more than just Yoshi, wasn't it? "The Butai should be on it's way soon, but they mostly seem to be incompetents...for Forta's sake, as well as some of you all, I suggest you sing the same song..leave out the lynching.."

Looking at the aftermath, Gorilla was scarily strong... And dangerous. Closing her eyes briefly with a head shake, this had escalated a bit too far.

@ERode
@Ehb
@others

(That dice roll should say Waahbumlance but iwaku won't allow it)
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Ryuu, #e34234, solid]
Ryuu_Ico.jpg

"Oya oya... My head is bleeding quite bad..."

HAHAHAHAH!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! That's what you get for trying to be nice to a trash!
Look at you now, standing wobbly like a rubber doll... What you gonna do? Was that shot hard enough for you? Are you sober now?
Do you realize where you are, Ryuu? This is Hisakawa, the land of the damned, where the strong eats the weak.
I told you to let go, Ryuu! Be free! Get wild! No restraints! Fuck morality! No one cares about a trash like him!

You should have offed him when you had the chance!
You could have tied him up, torture him, but nooooo...! You just have to play the good cop didn't you?
Not only you lost valuable information, your friends are suffering major injuries too! That bubblegum Kuni got stabbed on the neck!
How many lives have you snuffed that way, huh?! It's going to be so ironic if she loses her life here! HAHAHAHAH!!!

"Ara ara... Let's see now... What to do....."

---roll failed---

There's nothing you can do except lie down and wait for help you idiot. Soon, the full extent of the trauma will kick in and you would no longer be able to stand.
Banri has begun treating Kuni and Kazuko brought out the first aid kit, just lie down like a pussy you are, and close your eyes.

"Everyone......"

And remember.....

"I'm... Sorry....."

You could have prevented all of this!

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Setsuko, #2F4F4F, solid]
Setsuko_Ico.jpg

So. Much. Blood.
Setsuko was used to blood. Had seen it a lot in the scary movies she watched. Some times even in real life. Also, was that guy dead? Had Nanashi just stabbed the boy to death with a bottle? Like, Setsuko knew Nanashi was strong, but not like this. Never like this.

Clasping her shaking hands over her mouth, Setsuko walked over to the boy and kneeled down beside him. Her still shaking hands ran over his mouth, his heart, his neck artery, reaching into the guy's pockets...

He was dead alright. Setsuko could even see some shards of the bottle stuck in the guy's throat. No phone, though. Huh? That was strange... Had she had more time, she would have searched him more thoroughly, but she didn't really feel comfortable being around a corpse for that long. Also, people were hurt, and needed medical assistance. They hardly needed more corpses now, did they?

Setsuko thought back to her days before Hisakawa, trying to remember something, anything, about treating wounds.
Yes... she remembered her then boyfriend had been hit in the head once. Like, 'five guys ganing up on one and beating the shit out of him'-hit in the head. Her boyfriend had told her she was fucking useless at bandaging, though, but it should count for something, right?
Rushing to Ryuu's side, she decided it did.

"Uhm... hang in there... I'll clean the wound now", she told the boy as she poured some cleaning alcohol on a swab of cotton.

@Love @gardenboiiiis[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuni_Ico.jpg

After Kuni spoke, Kazuko showed up and lectured them. Maybe she was right, pretending that this was going to get anywhere was pointless. Still Kuni was certain that wanting justice for a friend was normal, right?

However, as they stood around the thief was escaping from them Fuka stood between them and thief. She claimed him as property and Kuni took the moment to collect herself while people scrambled around her. Deep breaths... she needed to stop the situation from escalating further. While Hayato was right and taking the phone from the thief wouldn't be the same, it wasn't right for them to kill him straight out, either. Doing nothing was definitely out, too. Which left... what?

But she felt ashamed for making Hayato mad. This was the right thing to do, though. Doing nothing when someone hurt a friend of Kuni's was not acceptable either. So it was worth at least smash the phone and make the guy's efforts all worthless. Hayato had to be wrong because Kuni didn't want to sit around doing nothing to solve the problem. Again.

Ryuu offered her a handkerchief and Kuni took it to help clear away her tears. Tears weren't helpful here, and she felt dumb for crying. People were fussing over her when they needed to be working on what to do with the thief. Ryuu had this in hand though, he had pretty good points on what was happening and maybe the thief would calm down.

That was when Kuni noticed the blood. Forta had ripped his ear off. She'd thought it was hair or something. The second she noticed this, 'Nanashi' pulled out a nail. Where had she gotten that?

Kuni thought that everyone was supposed to get along here. In order to graduate things had to be calm and they had to work together.

Rinne talked but Kuni could only focus on one thing at a time. This was all just too crazy! Nanashi couldn't be allowed to-

Kshhh!

It sounded like a bottle breaking. Kuni turned to see what had happened when sharp pain blossomed in her neck. Something warm flowed down her shoulder and arm. Kuni slowly moved her arm to look at it. Blood...? Kuni felt like she was screaming but everything was so far away.

Looking up at Forta running past them all to stab the boy who had hurt Ryuu and stabbed Kuni, she stumbled over to Forta. She was holding her wound shut, trying to ignore those memories from the last time she was desperately trying to stop the blood from flowing.

"I'm sorry that you felt that you had to do this Forta. Don't... please don't... I'm sorry. You shouldn't have had to do this. You deserved better... you were just trying to help Yoshie-chan... but Hayato was right... she wouldn't have wanted this."

Kuni held her neck tightly, still feeling everything slip away. It was Kuni's fault for being so mean to the thief... if she'd just smiled and been patient...

"Kuni, I got you. Relax, calm down, and breathe. The guards were watching, so they'll definitely bring medical staff over to patch you up, ok? Take it easy and trust me."

Oh. Banri was there. When did he...? Oh he had moved her hand to press the handkerchief to her neck.

"I know what I'm doing. I wanted to be a doctor before."

Kuni smiled. "Please treat Ryuu-chan first. I'll be ok, so don't panic. I'm sorry for making you worry."

She couldn't let everyone panic. So she'd smile and say everything was ok.

"If you're a doctor, then you should know that Ryuu-chan taking a bottle to the head could be worse than my stab wound? Don't worry. I'll be okay."

Kuni smiled and gently tried to move Banri's hand so he could help everyone else. Kazuko appeared with a first aid kit and started to help as well.

"I'll be okay for a little while, Banri-chan. Please go help if you can. I have no doubt you're a wonderful doctor-to-be."

@Ehb @ERode @BloodForTheBloodGod
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Laura, #8A0707, solid]
Laura_Ico.jpg

Laura had mixed feelings about this entire ordeal. The second she realized for what Ai had really dragged them all along was the second the white-hair wanted to turn around and just go away. Sure, her trip with Cordial had been anything but 'just lay low' but back then it was about different principles. By now, with a month having passed, the white-hair had more-or-less settled.

'You need strong allies in prison.' Was a saying she had heard all too often, but, Laura was strong herself and for the time she had been here, not attracting much attention had been working out quite well. Even if in the time of need, the white-hair was certain to have idiots like Ai, even Rinne, come to her aid. This entire charade here was a great example of that. Then, and only then, the blue-eyes would feel indebted enough to actually participate in events such as... this.

Ultimately though, for one reason or another, she either didn't know or didn't like to admit, Laura still stood there. Thinking what decision to make. The smart move would have been to simply walk away or just watch from afar, yes, but the blue-eye still had lingering feelings. Nanashi... Nanashi... Nanashi... .

There were so many ways to go about this. Kill the scum himself if not for the guards retaliation. Side against Forta for the sake of it or, what seemed the most attractive, support her in her decision because, ultimately, she was just as much criminal scum as everyone else. The kind of scum that she judged back then.

But... that would be wrong. The opposite of staying out of trouble. Laura wanted nothing to do with this. She couldn't recall anything positive about this other trash, Yoshie or whatever, and they could have just stolen another phone rather than suffering. No. Laura was above that. That lingering resentment was pathetic. Just why couldn't it go away?

What she hated even more to admit was, that to an extent, as much as she hated all that noise. This ridiculous scene was to a certain degree interesting. Seeing the actions and reactions of these people. The distinct difference between Kuni and Hayato. Fuka's weird antics. Banri's agreement. Ryuu's paranoia. Blue's Justice. Laura was jealous disgusted to different degrees. She could understand some but others... "You're criminal scum goddamnit..." She whispered in anger to herself before finally deciding to turn her back to the scene and get along with her day.

The painful cry of Fuka.
The shattering of glass.
The cold-blooded evidence of the prison guards limits.

In the short moment that Laura had her back turned, the scenery had changed from deluded people speaking nonsense to something more... serious.

Victory.

Clearly, this wasn't the first life the monster called Forta has taken. No, for that it had been way to easy for her, but right now. Right here. Everybody knew what she was. There was a huge difference between having the intent and actually doing it.

And right now, right here, amidst the bloody battle-field that Laura didn't feel all to attached to. The blue-eye gave Forta, the monster that easily ripped peoples ears out bare-handed, a slight, victorious, smile with the very same judgemental eyes she had been giving them, her, back then.

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

Hayato_Ico.jpg

[ November 1st, Afternoon / Hisakawa Institution, Topside, Gardens]

"Ghk…!"

Hayato was shoved along with Fuka who unfortunately had her elbow dig into Hayato's still injured shoulder. And to make matters worse, Fuka's had her head slam into it when they fell.

By the time he recovered and stood up, Forta had already finished the deed. As Hayato walked over towards Forta, he heard Kuni's words. Banri then came to assist her along with Kazuko bringing a first aid kit. Setsuko came to examine the deceased's body before going over to Ryuu.

Hayato positioned himself to be in front of Forta, who was still mounted atop the cadaver. He crouched to meet her at eye level.

"So how do you feel?"

Hayato paused for a moment after asking that question, then continued.

"You don't even need to answer. From your face, I bet you feel horrible, right?"

Another pause.

"I've heard something before. That the act of killing in itself is nothing significant. What's important is what comes before and after you kill. If one's murder is driven by agitation, then it's an unforeseen accident. Such a motive for killing is fine before the act, as there's no need for one to mentally prepare himself for the kill. But he'll fall after the act. If he is of sound mind, he will regret it for the rest of his life. On the other hand, if one has already made the decision to kill, he will have no reason to regret it. Still, preparing oneself to kill is easier said than done."

Hayato stopped once more.

"Before you kill, there's the fear of being killed by your opponent, and the guilt that comes from knowing you're about to kill him. After you kill him, you'll be thinking… `Was there really no peaceful solution to this? Was there really no better way to resolve this?`"

And again.

"Killing is painful, suffocating. It's a rope that will strangle when you least expect it. But even if you understand that, there are times where you still have to kill. Do you know what times those are?"

Without waiting even a second for Forta's response, he continued.

"They are the times when you want to protect those dear to you. Times when you protect the weak. Times when if you don't kill, someone that you may or may not know will be harmed or killed. When that happens, it feels much worse than shouldering guilt. To kill others is to hurt yourself."

He placed his hand on Forta's blood-soaked arm, staring right at her eyes, a solemn expression on his face.

"This was not a situation where you had to kill. Instead of talking to all of us about it beforehand, you one-sidedly chose to pursue a hollow revenge. In his desperation, that boy fought to save his life and others were harmed because of it.Like Ai-san said, you're hurting, aren't you?"

Hayato raised his index finger with his other hand.

"But there's one method that can take the pain away. It's easier and much more relaxing as well, not painful at all. It's to freeze your heart, to turn the act of killing a human being into something no different from squashing a bug. Another is to learn to take pleasure in killing, to let it set your heart ablaze with joy. To put it simply, it's to give up being human."

Hayato gave Forta's arm a gentle squeeze.

"Even if it hurts, I hope you choose to remain a human. Please."

Hayato said nothing for a few seconds, then got up and walked away.[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Karyra @ERode @RedArmyShogun

[fieldbox= Banri, #6A5ACD, solid]
img

What? What the hell was she saying? Kuni just got stabbed in the fucking THROAT by a broken, glass bottle, and she's spitting out bullshit like 'treat someone else' first? Banri bit the inside of his mouth until he could taste the copper flow, only nodding once at Kazuko. Looks like rules bitch wasn't a complete Butai dicksucker after all. Cracking open the first aid kid, he pulled out cotton first, soaking it with antiseptic before cleaning the wound as much as he could. His stomach did flips upon seeing such a grisly wound up close, white cotton stained the same pink as Kuni's hair, but Banri remained focused.

"Shut the fuck up," he spat as he worked, "You just got stabbed in the throat, Kuni. Stop comparing injuries and trying to pass shit off as if you're okay, cause you're not. Setsuko's taking care of 'im anyways."

A pause. Frustration bubbled as, in the background, Banri could hear that fucker Hayashit drone on and on and on at Forta for doing what she should have done in the beginning. Christ on a fucking bike, that dipshit really couldn't just shut the fuck up, huh? And Fuka too. Crazy psychoslut who hardly flinched while she drove a nail into her own palm. Of course a school full of criminals wouldn't have the common sense to focus on what's important.

"Don't know how to deal with head trauma anyways," he admitted while applying a gauze. He didn't even know how to stitch a stab. Just gotta continue to staunch the flow and…

"Just stay put and don't move, ok? It…"

Ew, ew, ew.

"I've seen people do laps with a chest wound before they died on the spot. Don't think you're fine just cause you're on an adrenaline high, Kuni."

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

Kuni_Ico.jpg

Kuni tried not to flinch when Banri admonished her for saying that he should help other people. A flash of memory danced across Kuni's eyes, a memory of saying something similar what felt like a lifetime ago.

"Haha... I suppose that's true. But unlike Ryuu-chan and Fuka-chan, I tried hurt the thief, like Nana-chan. Out of everyone injured, I'm responsible for my own injury."

Silence as Hayato spoke to Forta. Kuni was too out of it to make sense of a lot of what he said. Banri spoke again and Kuni had to really work to listen to what he was saying. Something about adrenaline high? Whatever he was doing it stung a lot.

"Ok,"
Kuni replied. "Haha, should I call you Banri-sensei? Becuase you're so good at this you might as well be a doctor? You're much better at this than I am. Truth be told, I'm not very good with blood... if someone else had been stabbed I could only stand around. Maybe it's a good thing I got stabbed, then? Not that it's good that anyone got stabbed!"

Maybe she could stay focused if she kept talking. Was she babbling? Probably? At the same time, she was trying to keep her mind focused on anything except the fact that she got stabbed. Holy crap she'd been stabbed and she was trying to make jokes. She'd been stabbed. Nothing about this was joke-worthy.

Kuni tried to keep her breathing even and not panic, but the adrenaline was wearing off and she was tired and the pain was overwhelming. She just had to keep calm and things would be ok.

"H-hey Banri-chan? Do you think the flowers are pretty? I think that they're beautiful. I think this place would be an awesome napping spot if you worked up the courage. Sleeping among flowers... there's something poetic about it. It's kinda hard to say I'm not tempted to try to sleep here, right now. It's so peaceful, despite all the stuff that's happening."

Kind of a shame that this place was the site of such horrible things.

"M-maybe we should probably go see if we can't find the infirmary? I mean we could all probably use the medical supplies there?"

@ERode @BloodForTheBloodGod
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.