Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katsumi Yukimura

She was happy . Very happy .

The thought of her being able to accomplish what she wanted to was very satisfying . The stoic brunette had already changed out of her one piece and into her school uniform . She was really lucky to carry her one piece every where with her . Her hair was wet , allowing the chlorine water to soak into the back of her white shirt .

"Thank you ." , she muttered to the cafeteria worker before paying for her bun and apple .

She walked past the many filled tables , wanting to find a secluded area to sit . Or at least some where that was not too noisy .

"Yeah, I guess you're right. He might end up being even scarier than Miyamoto or Kadakawa."

Katsumi stopped in her tracks . Damn gossipers . She was rarely annoyed and would not take heed to what most people would say , especially to herself . There was one thing she could not stand though - People who could not talk in front of people , but behind them .

"Oh well. If one of those two get thrown into jail first it'll probably be Miyamoto-sempai." . That was that .

The brunette turned on her heels towards the 'Gossip Gang' . "Excuse me , ladies . I might not have a say in this but I doubt finding out who is most likely to go to jail first is something any of us in this academy might find beneficial ." , with her icy blue-green gaze .

@Ehb We need some action ! :P

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, pink, solid]

When Imogen responded, Tsubaki was certain it was her. A warm smile grew on her face as she was reunited with one of her closest friends at the school and she fought back the urge to charge the girl down and wrestle her into a cuddle. Putting one foot forward, she had meant to head over to where Imogen was standing but was stopped in her tracks as a rather snooty voice chirped up. Akama Ayaka.

"Mortal girl? Do you mean me?" Ai responded in a dazed tone, tilting her said to the side with curiosity. Looking back at her dorm room door and then at the disposition of Ayaka, everything suddenly clicked. "Yes, I'm in room 6... why do you ask?"

@Karakui @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert smiled as Johann returned the hand shake. He often forgot that a lot of the other students in the school weren't Japanese natives and therefore cultural slip-ups were a bit more commonplace and accepted. Still, what piqued Robert's curiosity was Johann's choice of dialect. Even speaking in Japanese, his grammar structure was distinctly Western and privy to a lot of the idiosyncrasies of people who were English speakers. He was the kind of guy that you could imagine walking in with a cane and a tophat, an image that amused Robert to no end though he didn't show it.

"It's fine. I don't mind Robert," Robert responded to the lad's question. "Call me anything you like really. Rob, Robbie... I've even been called Shiroi-kun before." Robert turned to face the browned haired male next to him, the one now under question by Johann. He was curious to know who he was, feeling like he should recognise him though he couldn't match his face to a name.

@Cookie And Cream~ @GreenSea

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise , solid"]
"Then, you must be..." She paused for a moment to take out a folded piece of paper, detailing her room arrangements. "Tsubaki Ai-san? I am Aku- I am Ancient Space Deity Niyefura, currently possessing the body of this young and attractive Japanese female and assuming the name Akuma Ayaka as a disguise. I shall be your new room mate. Yoroshiku. May I go in?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

The lecturing voice coming from outside the table immediately set the brakes on their talking amongst themselves.

"Excuse me , ladies . I might not have a say in this but I doubt finding out who is most likely to go to jail first is something any of us in this academy might find beneficial."

Mayu turned her haze towards the upperclassman. Immediately recalling seeing this same girl walking back at the dorms earlier today. This person was Katsumi Yukimura. Who as far a Mayu was concerned, was someone who could get a bad temper. The female upperclassman was looking at the table of 15 or so students, but the direction of her look seemed to indicate that Yukimura wasn't readily aware of whom had spoken whatever words it was that inspired her to come over.

In any case, the best course of action for Mayu was to not so immediately get out in the spotlight. All she had to do was open her bottle of water and start sipping away like none of this had anything to do with her. Considering what she guessed of the characters in the blob of people, it was likely that they would sort things out on their own.

"S-sempai! It's totally not like that!"
"That's right! You're actually mistaken, you see. We uh... Erm..."

Having taken a sip Mayu set her bottle of water back down on the table. She didn't know if these people were aware of who Yukimura was, or if they were just awestruck at the presence of an upperclassman. The things they were saying certainly seemed lowly from the outside. However, the actual effect was different. Those two girls are the people that Mayu knew would be cores of certain social circles amongst the freshman as the school year went by. Onn account that they had an agreeable personality, and stuck their heads out for others. Right now they were quiet and compliant due to being in the presence of an upperclassman and due to the year starting out. But if this scenario happened later in the year after they got comfortable, then things would likely have played out differently.

What happened just now simply confirmed it. However, beyond those two girls the table remained quiet. Mayu's Modus Operandi in this situation was to remain quiet. With those two having apologized, Yukimura could go off, satisfied at having made her point. In the middle of the year, Mayu would follow this directive to a tee.

However, right now there was a game to be played here. Whether Mayu won or lost did not really matter. At this stage, the act of participation was more than enough. This game would begin if only Katsumi Yukimura decided to take the 'bait.' For the sake of Mayu's own placement in this developing Freshman hierarchy, Mayu ignored her default policy and spoke out. She apologized.

"I'm sorry too, Yukimura-sempai." Mayu said plainly. "It's not like I want to see Miyamoto Sempai go to jail or anything, really."

After apologizing - the slight gaze of Mayu's eyes, the compliant shape of her lips, and the hint of sarcasm in her voice implicitly expressed the thought in her mind that inspired those gestures.

("I Suppose Even Criminals Deserve a Break Too, Right?")

@Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

Katsumi Yukimura

She scoffed slightly at the group of girls before turning her attention to the unofficial leader of the group , Mayu Yorihase . She's heard of her eventhough she was a lowerclassman .

"I'm sorry too, Yukimura-sempai." . "It's not like I want to see Miyamoto Sempai go to jail or anything, really."

The brunette , being a bit more irritated , rolled her eyes lightly . "Listen here , everyone ." , she murmured in a soft tone before leaning against the table . "The majority of you have 2 or 3 more years to go before being a Senior . I'll let you in on a small secret ." , she continued before looking around her .

"The walls that confines everybody in this academy has ears too . Whatever you say and whatever you do , you'll get found out of sooner or later . So I suggest you keep to yourself and not do something idiotic ." .

Katsumi Yukimura knew that not all the students of Hisakawa Koukou Academy had good intentions . She couldn't say the same for these girls but she hoped that they knew what they were getting themselves into . With a light glare , she grabbed her pastry and fruit before walking over to a table that was connected to another one that seated three males who seemed to be in a conversation . "I hope I am not of dusturbance ." , she mumbled before taking a seat at the far end corner .

@Ehb

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

Though irritated by Mayu's implicit expression, Katsumi Yukimura did not try to pry any deeper. Instead, she continued on with a bite-size lecture, directed towards everyone in the table. On account of them just having arrived - and still having years left before being the seniors on top of the food chain - she gave the following advice. Advising them against what they were doing.

"The walls that confines everybody in this academy has ears too. Whatever you say and whatever you do, you'll get found out of sooner or later. So I suggest you keep to yourself and not do something idiotic."

With that said, she disengaged from the group. Taking her food with her to another table. Mayu watched as she walked off, narrowing her eyes as the girl armed with her light meal made for parts elsewhere in the cafeteria.

"Uwaaa, that was scary!"
"Did she mean the school has spies or something?"
"No way, she was just saying it metaphorically."

The students at the table excitedly whispered to one another. But even as they returned to their usual thing, Mayu was the last one turn away from the upperclassman walking away.

("Please don't belittle me.") Mayu thought to herself as she screwed the cap back onto her water bottle. ("I'm aware of that fact more than anyone else...")

That was how the first exchange with Mayu Yorihase and the upperclassman ended. Truth be told with this particular setting, there wasn't any real way it could've ended any better. Had this first meeting been at the Girl's Dorms then maybe these first impressions would not have been as sour.

But it couldn't be helped. The Mayu Yorihase embedded in the group conflicted with the Mayu Yorihase who accepted everyone. When this conflict would occur the former would usually have to take precedence by rules of numbers alone. Maybe it was best to just be thankful that it didn't escalate. Regardless, she achieved the immediate effect that she was aiming for.

"In any case, we aren't going to let the Freshmen get pushed around. Right, Mayu-chan?"
"Don't be like that. Sempai probably heard that I was giving out candy and wanted a piece."
"Is that what you think? It's pretty obvious she wasn't here for candy though."

The table again chattered with amusement. Mayu got the attention of the people she was hoping for in that circle. With that satisfied, Mayu went back to passing her time sitting there at the table until the next period's classes came about. She still had to worry about her dormitory situation once classes got out. Though she wanted to do other things, getting shelter was still a top priority.

@Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Yuuto slightly bowed as Robert introduced himself, "nice to meet you too, Robert. My name is Yuuto, your roomate,"Yuuto finally met his roommate, Robert. He wasn't like Yuuto though, he would think Robert would be more englishman-like just like his blonde hair. The brunette started to eat his curry, slowly reaching the silver spoon and begun to munch the rice with beef curry unto his mouth.The taste of the beef are so sweet, the texture are so tender that it is as soft as hugging the pillow that he love so much. His expression couldn't hide the enjoyment of eating this curry without caring people looking at him.

@VengefulPeanut @Cookie And Cream~

Johann Harrison
Noel.Valmore.full.210792.jpg

"I see you two lads can hit it right off . I still am yet to meet my roommate ." , the blond Russian-British man said before turning his attention to the right of him .
"I hope I am not of disturbance."

His eyes wandered to a female student who wore no visible expression on her face . Johann had to admit easily that she was a beautiful lassie . Though , he was not going to exaggerate . "Why no , my dear . You are definitely not of disturbance . Would you like to join us ?" , the ends of the blond's lips automatically curling up into his infamous charming smile .

Not forgetting his other two companions , he turned to them before asking , "You lads don't mind , do you , if the lady join us ?" .

@GreenSea @VengefulPeanut @Katsumi Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katsumi Yukimura

latest

"Why no , my dear . You are definitely not of disturbance . Would you like to join us?"

My dear . Did he just say that ? The brunette who had wasted no time in taking a bite of her apple , gave the Three Musketeers a sideway glance . Two blond males and one light brown-haired one . The taller , more matured-looking one was looking at her , almost excitedly .

"Thank you but I'd prefer not to intrude you three ." , she replied before unwrapping the plastic wrapper that held her pastry . The pastry looked a bit- Wait .

She turned her full attention towards the light brown-haired male who was enjoying his food as if there were no cares in the world , "Yuuto ? Are you perhaps Yuuto Kadakawa ?" .

@GreenSea @Cookie And Cream~ @VengefulPeanut Sorry guys ! I just had to call you the Three Musketeers , haha .

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

So the brown haired fellow was his roommate! Taken off-guard, Robert felt quite guilty for not recognising him sooner. "Ah, Yuuto! Nice to meet you!" he exclaimed cheerfully. Before he could respond to Johann's comment, a girl had appeared and, unlike with Yuuto, Robert recognised her instantly. Katsumi Yukimura: the girl from his homeroom class and martial arts club with a penchant for swinging a sword and a bitterness for anybody with money about them. Still, it hadn't fazed their relationship none. Robert was never open about his family's wealth and because he was living a whole world away from them, it was easy to conceal his privileged upbringing. It didn't stop him being wary of her, though. To be frankly honest, he feared what her reaction would be if she found out. Robert watched the incredibly brief dialogue transpire between the two, not getting involved part from lack of confidence and part from lack of an opening. Just as she was about to turn away, she took a particular interest in Yuuto. Cocking his head to the side with curiosity, Robert waited to see what would transpire.

@Cookie And Cream~ @GreenSea @Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Makomin
Yuuto nod to Robert thinking that everything will be alright but he swing his sight towards the young brunette girl with twitching eye just because she knew his name, deep down in his though he was trembling, "Ah... yes that would be me..." He prayed to God so bad that she wouldn't know his past life, a dark past he have. "A.... have we met before?" Yuuto covered in cold sweat all over his face, with his trembling hand on mid air. Yuuto really express his body stiffness really well, "take a seat please.. Ms." he offer the brunette a sit so at least, he thought it would make him a lot less weird and awkward.

@Cookie And Cream~ @Katsumi Y. @VengefulPeanut

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]
Noel.Valmore.full.210792.jpg

As Johann took one spoonful of is curried meat , his eyes traveled to that of the brunette . With an eyebrow raised , he turned his attention to Robert , as well as the quieter one among the three men . The latter seemed to be trembling for some reason . Who was this lassie exactly ?

His attention was then directed to the other British lad who was seated in front of him . The man's face registered recognition , but it wasn't that of a delighted one - the one that saw his fellow comrades , nor was it a face of hatred - where you saw that one person's face you'd like to unsee . His exterior expression seemed to be a mixed of slight fear and question .
"Might I ask who are you exactly , my dear ?" , he asked casually , curiosity getting ahold of him .

@Katsumi Y. @GreenSea @VengefulPeanut[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Konachan.com%2B-%2B128046%2Bidolmaster%2Bidolmaster_cinderella_girls%2Bseifuku%2Bshibuya_rin%2Bwhite.png

"Ah... yes that would be me..."
"A.... have we met before?"

She was about to finish the pastry in her hands when a voice caught her attention . She didn't think he would answer her , not that he was rude but simply because he looked uncomfortable being surrounded by so many people at once , and many questions directed to him .

Something was definitely 'haunting' him . The question alone of asking him his identity was enough to shake him slightly . The brunette thought it was best to change the topic or at least try to calm him down . And so she smiled . A subtle smile , not a big one . "Don't worry about it , I was just wondering , that's all ." , she answered him back .

"Might I ask who are you exactly , my dear ?"

By his tone , she was suspecting him to be the type of man to be very popular with the ladies , but he seemed harmless . "Oh , forgive me , I'm Katsumi Yukimura . Please call me Yuki , if you'd like ." , she replied before acknowledging each of the three males with a nod .

@VengefulPeanut @GreenSea @Cookie And Cream~[/fieldbox]

fujiko.png

The halls were crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie. There was the couple that was always making out on the left side of the hall, and about ten feet farther down, the cliquey girls. Opposite them, the cliquey jocks, and between them, the parade of band players with their instrument cases. There were the bookworm kids who never did anything but read books and the newspaper kids that hold pen and paper, interviewing everyone and asking for the lastest gossip. And then there was Fujiko, walking down in the middle of the chaos and just making her way towards the cafeteria.

In her four years being a student of Hisakawa Koukou, these sights is something she just got used to and didn't dare to question why. Why should she? She knew that these guys are just being who they are, and she's proud of them not hiding her true colors.

Arriving at the cafeteria, she quickly ordered a salad and sat on her usual table where she can see the gardens. She is always fascinated by gardens, especially those who got a lot of flowers. She always wonders how the gardeners got them so pretty and maintained.

[fieldbox="Reika Hanami, white , solid"]

Since it was the first day of a new year, there was very little Student Council work to be done, and so Reika Hanami, the current President of said council was for once able to eat her lunch in the cafeteria instead of in the Council room. She collected her food, and began to look for a place to sit when she noticed her dorm mate and fellow council member alone by the window. She walked over and took a seat opposite the girl. "Fuji-san! How does it feel to be a third year? Pretty fun, right, having so many underclassmen?" she laughed a little to herself, wearing her friendly and welcoming smile, as usual.

@DANAsaur
[/fieldbox]

fujiko.png

Fujiko was silently eating her salad and just admiring the garden when her dorm mate and her student council president approached her and sat opposite to her with her food in hand. For her, Reika Hanami is someone who will get into trouble due to her never ending curiosity and thirst for knowledge. The two of them are alike in some aspects, but what she didn't like about her is being an airhead and acting harshly without thinking.

"Ah, Student Council president" she greeted with a smile, placing her fork down as she talked to her. "I wouldn't really say fun but it's nice to meet someone new everyday. Also it feels nice to be respected and be called senpai." Fujiko answered honestly, resuming her eating. "By the way, have you seen Johann? I was thinking about giving him my report about the violators of the school. A lot of freshmen are already breaking the rules, especially men" Truth be told, Fujiko just really wants to see Johann and maybe hang out with him.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, dotted"]
image.jpg

'Immy-Chan?'

When the violet haired girl said one of her nicknames she knew it had to be one person. Tsubaki Ai. Tsubaki was one of the girls Imogen met some time ago and since then they became good friends. It's also for Imogen to say that Tsubaki is probably the bestest friend she had in a long time as well. Seeing that the girl was about to approach her, Imogen was about to do the same until being stopped by the presence of another girl she met some time ago. Ayaka Akuma—or as Imogen liked to call her Death-Sama.

As the Chunnibyou and her friend talked Imogen shrugged, remembering the petals that were still in her backpack pocket. Not saying a word she quietly entered her room while the two talked and sat her bag down, emptying the petals from her backpack and grabbed out a medium sized jar. Imogen then spent the next five or so minutes stuffing each petal into the jar, then closing the jar with a kid when all petals were inside. "Finally." Imogen commented, setting the jar of petals on her desk next to a Vocaloid Lily figurine and walked out of her room, heading for lunch.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, pink, solid]

Tsubaki looked on at the smaller girl, utterly bewildered to what she was saying. Whatever machinations her mind was creating were completely lost on the young, purple haired girl, it seemed.

"Ancient space deity? Disguise?" she mumbled in response, her eyes and tone practically vacant as her mind set to work decrypting the encounter. When Ayaka continued to stare, she realised it was her turn to speak, snapping out of her flabbergasted state of being. "Sou desu..." she said thoughtfully, trying to play along with the girl's act. "Please, go ahead. I've not moved my stuff in yet but make yourself at home." Tsubaki gave a polite bow with her well wishes, stepping aside so Ayaka may proceed.

As she did so, she noticed Imogen proceeding into her room. It was typical of her not to want to interrupt. Still, lunch had to be soon. So, pressing the creases from her blazer and skirt, Ai waited outside Imogen's dorm for her to finish her business, smilimg at the girl as she emerged. "Care for company?" she asked sweetly with an equally as sweet smile.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ @Karakui
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jean King, purple, solid]

Jean%20Ico_zpsziofwc2s.jpg

Jean continued to walk around aimlessly. If anything, Jean was hoping by the time he got to the dorms, they would've figured everything out on their own. He didn't care which side of the room, what not to do, where the line is. He just wanted some place to sleep and do whatever he felt like.

After seeing many students walk in the direction of the cafeteria, Jean wondered what was going on. He took the he had out of his front pocket of his hoodie and checked the time. "Yeah, I guess it is lunch time." Jean thought. He put his phone back in his hoodie. Afterwards, Jean took his sweet time towards the cafeteria.

Once he finally arrived at the cafeteria, Jean looked at the lunch line. Turns out he was too late. The line was already being over filled with students trying to get their food. "Do I really want to go through that?" Jean asked himself. He would have to push down some people, trample over the helpless, and maybe knock some people out if he really wanted to get what he wanted before everyone else. The thing is he didn't want to get it before everyone else. Along with that, knocking people out is work and trouble he didn't want to deal with.

"I'll just take a nap" Jean said as he dismissed the idea of going in there. Jean sat at an empty lunch table and rested his head on his arms to sleep.

@ Whoever wants to interact with him

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Mana Kada, indigo, solid]

Mana%20Ico_zps9nbxousf.jpg

Mana left the auditorium and sighed with relief. It was finally over. Mana could've walked to her dorm easily, but she decided to visit a certain place she has been looking forward to. The pool. She used the signs around the campus the easily guide her there.

Once at the pool, Mana crouched down and put her index finger in. "Sadly, I lack a bathing suit on me." Mana spoke to herself. She continued to look down at the water until she heard a meow come from somewhere near her. She looked up only to see a cat not too far from her side. "Uhh. I gotta go now." Mana said flustered as she ran off. Her fear of cats didn't cause her to scream, but run off. Unfortunately, the cat chased after her as she ran thinking it was a game.

Mana finally found a nice place to rest and a place where she thought she was safe from the cat. Her stomach growled and that's where she learned it was lunch time. "Guess it's time to go" Mana thought as she turned to walk to the cafeteria, only to see a cat. "This must be like a tv show or something of the sorts." Mana said aloud as she ran past the cat and to the cafeteria.

"That builds up stamina I've read." Mana thought to herself as she was next to the door somewhat tired.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]

"Ces couloirs sont tellement emballés! Je serai assez chanceux pour trouver la cafeteria," Isabella mumbled to herself in French as she maneuvered around the many students that hung out in the halls of Hisakawa Koukou. The entrance ceremony had been long and boring, but she was able to stay attentive throughout the entire thing. Being a Freshman and all, she couldn't take any chances of missing things. Her mind had urged her to go to her dorm and, maybe, meet her roommate, but her stomach disagreed with this decision as it rumbled quite loudly. Food was number one on her list of things to do and, fortunately, it was lunch time! With that in mind, the short girl followed the signs that helped guide the students to their destinations. Before she knew it, she had entered the chaotic place known as the cafeteria.

Isabella didn't bother getting in the line for she had brought her own lunch. Glancing around, she frowned slightly at all of the people sitting at majority of the tables. It would seem that she didn't have any choice but to sit with others. Looking around with a new perspective, her gaze landed on a mostly empty table, except for one tired male. Jean King, her mind supplied her. He was pretty laid back and seemed to lazy to do anything. Oddly, she couldn't help but admire how relaxed he could be. Making her way over to him, she gently poked him in the shoulder before asking in a cool tone, "If no one's sitting here, is it okay if I do?"
@RareSecret
[spoili]
"These hallways are so packed! I'll be lucky enough to find the cafeteria."
(translation)
[/spoili]​
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.