Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Hilda Narina, Blue, solid"]'oh my she is talking with me!' Hilda thought and her heart beat faster. "J-just call me Hinari" she giggled a little. "I....I wanted to talk with you since a long time now......I'm......I'm not good at talking with......girls I think that they are interesting."

@Dreamer [/fieldbox]

(Sorry for the short reply, had no access to a Computer so had to write it with my phone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

Imogen sat down on the pavement in the back Indian style while listening to the headmaster of the school. Her head was in her hands as the brunette let out a sigh. 'How long has it been since I've been sitting here for so long..' She thought, letting out a sigh as she continued listening. She didn't need to see what the headmaster looked like. She already saw him last year when she was a freshman.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander for a while, thinking about today. Today was April 1st—and to a further extent, was her birthday. It was also her second birthday away from home. But that didn't stop her family sending her a birthday package back in America to her. But this time around she wasn't planning on telling anyone about it, since last year her roommate got mad at her for her own birthday and nearly destroyed all her things her family sent her.

Speaking of roommate, apparently she was getting a new one. One named Sakura Momoiro. She had heard about her, but she never got around to finding her and seeing what she looked like. That wasn't going to stop her now. She got up off the pavement and nearly fell from sitting to long, but soon regained her balance and pulled off her small backpack that was a light blue color with wings and opened the bag, pulling out the paper she received concerning her classes, dorm room, and new roommate. She put on her backpack on again and slithered into the crowd slowly, looking around and bumping into people.​

• Love
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid] "Bugger!" a breathy cry came from Robert's lips as he sprinted down the road, luggage in tow. "Oh, bugger, bugger, bugger, bloody bugger!" By his reckoning, he'd completely missed the opening ceremony and he hadn't even made it to the school yet. He had just arrived back from England and a delayed flight had really thrown his tight time schedule into disarray. His heart sank when he heard the familiar chimes of the bells ringing from the main campus and so, crashing through the main gates, he resolved the only option was to collect the information he needed and then head for his dorm, leaving the apologies until later.

Fighting his way through the crowds was like wading through chest high water, especially considering he was carrying about 5 bags in total, all hanging from different parts of his body. "Sorry... sorry... so sorry," he spoke, continuously apologizing for barging people out of the way with his baggage. A lamented sigh escaped his lips as he cast his eyes to the blue sky for a moment. How could the year start so badly? In his idle pondering, he failed to see the young girl before him and so inevitably crashed into her, almost knocking her to the ground. "I did it! (Yatta!)" he exclaimed in surprise, snapping back to reality and reaching out to try and catch the girl. A moments flash of realisation and Robert's face went deathly pale. WRONG PHRASE! "I mean... Are you okay? Sorry, my Japanese is a little rusty at the moment." He stepped back after making sure she was upright and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, a shade of cherry colouring his cheeks. Wait a minute... I know her. His embarrassment only deepened further that he didn't recognise her. "Keyrair-san!"

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Navi
Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

'You know you're going to have to talk to someone eventually..' She thought and reminded herself. At the moment, she was trying to find her new roommate to see what she looked like. However there was one flaw about Imogen's task. She needed to talk to people. Now, when it came to people Imogen wasn't friends with or didn't know, she would become shy at in instant and rarely would talk loud enough above a semi-whisper.

Her task came to a halt when a boy came crashing into her that made her almost fall to the ground, but the same person that crashed into her catched her, making her blush. With her body back up straight she bent down to pick up her paper and held it in her left hand as a familiar voice talked to her. She looked up at the boy who crashed into her, also known as Robert West.

"W-West-Kun!" She cried out in slight surprise. Her cheeks turned into a slight shade of red. Okay, she would admit it. She liked Robert...A lot. But it's not like she was going to admit it to him right away. Even if they already knew each other. "H-Hey...Nice to see you again.." She stuttered, greeting the boy in front of her while rubbing her left arm.
@VengefulPeanut

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

A pang of guilt shot through Robert as he saw Imogen rubbing her left arm. Wincing slightly, his eyes went from her arm to meet hers. "It's good to see you too," he responded sincerely, hoisting one of his bags further up on his shoulder. "A-are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He hadn't talked much to the girl before, only noticing her several times in the corridors when she was a freshman. They had talked on occasion though it had never extended beyond small talk and pleasantries. She was a shy girl. Lovely, but shy. What an impression he must have been making to her! Not exactly the good, respectable senpai: late, covered in luggage bags and flustered redder than a tomato.

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Miyamoto Megumi, red, solid"]
"Narina-senpai! I-I mean Hirani..." Megumi stuttered. This wasn't like her, as the girl didn't usually experience such problems when conversing. However, maybe this time her anxiety was caused by the fact that her senior had instructed her to drop the honorifics. This all felt odd to her and the bare name just say uncomfortable on the girl's tongue. Yet, he was willing to deal with it, even if it make some getting used to.

However, the one thing that truly got Miyamoto flustered were her senpai's later words. "What does she mean that she finds girls interesting? Is it possible that...?" yet the Shrine Maiden didn't continue her thoughts any further. Instead, she pushed them to the back of her head for another time. Right now she decided to focus on actually replying to Hilda, who Megumi had noted to be equally if not even more nervous. "I am also not good with talking to... people, in general. Maybe we can help each other out with dealing with this if you would allow it, senpai" a sad smile crept on the girl's face before she continued "A-anyway... Hirani... how about we head somewhere else? The ceremony appears to have finally ended."

@Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

'Out of anyone I could've bumped into last year..why must it be him..' She though, her right hand gripping her left arm until Robert words sinked into her mind. "Huh? Oh no I-It's fine! Really!" She reassured, pulling her right hand away from her left arm. "A-Anyways's...you didn't hurt me. I promise you that. After all, West-Senpai would never do that." She smiled, it faded away upon seeing his flustered reddened face.

"S-Senpai, are you alright? Did you just get here?"
She asked, seeing his five bags that he was carrying and smiled again. "Think you have enough clothes?" She joked, laughing slightly.
@VengefulPeanut

West-senpai? West-senpai! It sounds so... odd! He smiled at the notion, even if it caused him a small level of discomfort. While others had called him senpai before this meeting felt like something out of a shoujo manga and, despite having a toned body, he was nowhere near tall enough or muscly enough to be in one of those. His line of thought stopped as Imogen posed a series of questions, chuckling slightly at her comment on his luggage.

"I've just got back from England but my change-over in Dubai didn't exactly go to plan... I was meant to arrive back yesterday," he answered with an awkward chuckle, remember the stress of the circumstance. He shifted his bags around again, dropping a couple on the ground to relieve the weight. "Trust me, I wish they were all clothes. It's a long flight and I may have gone overboard on how much manga I packed." There was a moment's silence before a flash of inspiration shot across his face. "Did you return to America at all over the break, Keyrair-san?"

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hilda Narina, Blue, solid"]"Helping each other?.....That sounds l-like a good idea." Hilda giggled a little again with a slight blush on her cheeks, she noticed that Megumi misspelled her nickname, but she wasn't mad about it.

"It isn't Hirani, it is Hinari." She corrects megumi with a smile before she then nod and crosses her arms in front of her while looking down. "hmm yes, we definitely should search a other place to talk. Any wishes for a place?"

@Dreamer [/fieldbox]

Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

Imogen frowned at the awkward chuckled until her expression changed and her face beamed at the ask of returning to America. "Oh yes. I was really happy to see my family. And after what happened last year for me well..I was just happy to be around familiar faces. I also went to a few comic conventions before returning back to Japan. I came back here two days ago with being told that I'm getting a new roommate." She answered, her body tensing at remembering her roommate from last year and how much of a..well...mean girl she was.

"I just hope I get a better roommate than last year..and I'm glad I didn't go through what I did.." She mumbled, realizing her conversation that she was becoming sour and shook her head. "Ah..sorry..didn't mean to say something like that.." She apologized, smiling and seeing him drop two bags. "If you want, I can always help you." She offered, folding up the paper she had in her hands into a small square and holding onto it.
@VengefulPeanut

• Love

Robert's brow softened with sympathy as he watched Imogen recollect what were clearly distressing memories. He waved off her apologies calmly and warmly. After all, there was nothing she needed to be sorry for. A warm smile formed on his lips as a result, though. If there was one thing he liked in a person it was politeness - a characteristic he gained from his home-county.

When Imogen offered her help, he looked down at the two bags now on the ground before looking back at her with a sorry look. "Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't want to impose but... well... it'd would be a lot of help." He shook his head a moment, trying to dispel his awkwardness at imposing on her. He didn't want her to feel awkward too, after all. "I guess that way you can tell me all about the comic conventions too!" he exclaimed enthusiastically, a bright smile brimming on his face. The duo would need to collect Robert's dorm number and timetable before trekking onto the boys dorms - plenty of time to chat and get to know each other better. It seemed like a golden opportunity to the young golden-haired lad. His one regret of the past two years at the school was not making more friends so this seemed like a good time to make a change.

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Miyamoto Megumi, red, solid"]

Feeling herself burn up in embarrassment, Megumi turned away from the girl. "Really!? I messed up her nickname!? Hinari, Hinar, Hinari, Hinari, Hinari...." she repeated over and over in her head until the recollection of the alias had become a nobrainer "God, I am so bad at chatting. No wonder people take interest solely in my stories..."

Then turning back no Hilda, Miyamoto spoke up again, trying her best to keep to a neutral and calm expression, "I apologize senpai... I-I mean Hinari... Anyway, maybe we can head for the dorms. After all, it seems that most people are going there. By the way, if it doesn't offend you, might I ask who you are rooming with this year?"

@Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

"It's not that much of a worry. Over break, I helped my older sister move into a new apartment closer to home to help with my mother since my father's in the hospital. when it comes to helping, I always help my friends and family." She smiled and looked down at the two bags. 'Okay..Now what? Do I just..take them? No..I just can't go off and do that. Dang it what do I do?!' She thought feeling nervous as she bit her lip and then looked up at Robert when he mentioned the Conventions she went to.

"Of course! There's so much that happened too. The cosplayers, the panels, the things I got there.." She enthusiastically said, listing off a few things that happened during some of the conventions.
@VengefulPeanut

[fieldbox="Hilda Narina, Blue, solid"]"Don't worry about it, I mess up with them sometimes too. It's not like you would knew it weeks already." She said, trying to comfort Megumi a little.
"Well, this year ehm.........who was it.......Oh I remember, it was Mana Kada" Hilda answered after a little while of pondering. "And you? are you happy with the choice of your roommate, I would have preferred an other person"

Hilda added with a small blush again

@Dreamer [/fieldbox]

Watching as Imogen eyed the bags nervously, Robert motioned for her to take them with a reassuring smile and a nod of the head. "Cosplay?" he exclaimed as the two began to walk. A nostalgic chuckle escaped his lips as he looked ahead of himself, wrestling free of the crowd to get to the front. "I haven't cosplayed in a long time. I would do it again but I've got a feeling most people would call me a geek." Reaching the desk towards the front of the hall, he grabbed all the papers he needed, stuffing them into his pocket beside the cracked face of his broken pocket watch. "Sounds like you had a nice time," he commented sincerely.

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

Imogen Keyrair

image.jpg

"M-Mm.." with a nod and Robert's permission she grabbed the two bags, which were surprisingly heavy, but nothing she couldn't handle. Even though she looked like a weak and petite girl she was rather tough even though she rarely showed 'that side' of her sometimes.

As they walked to the desk towards the front of the hall, Imogen talked about all the different cosplayers that were at the conventions she attended. She especially commented on the cosplayers that cosplayed the withered animatronics from Five night's at Freddy's 2 and a person Cosplaying Springtrap from Five Night's a Freddy's 3. "I even cosplayed myself. I went at Chiyo Sakura from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun." She added, blinking in Surprise when Robert mentioned he cosplayed once. "W-Well..if you want..if you ever cosplay again..do you want to cosplay with me?" She asked, a small cherry tint dusting over her cheeks.

Reaching the desk, Robert had got his papers and Imogen nodded at his Comment. "I did. The best time I had in a while." She smiled happily.

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

Mayu shook her head. Realizing the mistake in what she had just almost deluded herself into contemplating.

("What am I talking about? Isn't a background character pretty much my ideal? A background character worries of nothing.")

A background character suffers not from misfortune, nor do they have to come across difficulty. The reason why a protagonist is a protagonist is because watching their misfortune makes for good entertainment. However, the thing happening to her right now would be something that would immediately kick her out of the background character class. No, she was worse than that. More along the lines of those RPG townspeople who can be seen with generic death one-liners after the village gets attacked by monsters.

That was way too depressing of a thing to think about!

Shaking her head, Mayu jumped back into reality. It seemed like students were already making their way into classes for the day. The Volunteer Community assistant, still looking for someone who actually knew how to handle Mayu's not being on the dormitory room list, was still actively looking around the clearing area. Wearing a troubled expression. It didn't seem like she was going to trigger any sort of helpful event by standing around looking hopeless.

She looked up to the Community assistant.

"I guess I'm in a pretty tough jam, huh? Oh well."

The Assistant's autonomous scanning of the area halted when he heard the girl speak up. She had what looked like a lollipop with a red wrapper pointed at him.

"What is that for?"
"A peace offering. Thanks for trying to help, but I think I still need to make it to class on time."
"Uh- wait." He stammered, suddenly feeling deficient.
"It's alright. I just need to go talk to the 'right person' at some point. You probably need to go do your own thing too at this point, right?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Please try asking help from one of the real staff when you get the chance." He said taking the peace offering out of obligation and looking guilty for their helplessness in the scenario.
"It's alright. I'll see you around."

And, as always, Mayu Yorihase made do with what she had. Out of the Dorms, and towards the choked entrance of the school building, Mayu was already caught up at the entrance where people were meeting and greeting one another. A group of extended conversations acted as a barrier for her way to get in.

"Ah, why do people always like to have conversations in places that they'll end up blocking?" She said, ponderously looking for a way to get in. From the yelps and eeps coming from inside, it sounded like someone else was already clawing their way through the masses by force. For a moment Mayu wished she had the strength to push people aside.

"C'mon... Let me through! Man, I hope the Psycology teacher is understanding."

"Well of course they are, it is Psycology" She said to as an aside.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Baki Asuman, purple, solid]

Baki%20Ico_zpsgkxdwzkx.png

The teacher spoke in moderate disbelief.

"Right, so you're a student here?"

The student standing before the teacher manning the entrance to Hisakawa was standing before a peculiar sight. The young man in front of him defiantly had a uniform on. But, it looked like this particular had been on quite a run. The stains and dust on the boys coat, and the leaves and twigs stuck in his hair painted a rather dazzling story of what lead this student here to the front gates. The teacher struggled to come up with the right thing to say at first. There was just too much to say.

"First off, you are defiantly late to the opening ceremony. The day's classes are about to start - but uh, are you sure you don't need to take a rest?"

"Negative. I am completely functional. I am ready to engage in school activities." The boy said as he tosses a twig from his hair off to the side. It was hard to argue about him being exhausted either. The boy had run up to the gate but still seemed like he had just started jogging, even though his appearance made him look like he had been in some sort of extreme Triathlon.

"Y-yeah. Could I see your Student Identification please?"
"Affirmative. Here."

"Okay, Asuman Baki-san, is it? Just head on over to your classroom immediately. We set up signs to make it easier on you freshmen to find your way around."
"Understood. Proceeding to Classroom Assembly Area!"

His mission objective clear, Baki Asuman moves forward pass to the gates with indomitable purpose.

"But! Before that, maybe you could consider changing out-... oh geez." The teacher wiped his forehead as he watched the brash young student walk on. "I suppose we wouldn't be Hisakawa if it weren't for our crazies. I should really finish that Master's and get a regular job."

Past the gates, past the field, Baki's curious and weathered exterior was an head turner for those not deeply engaged in conversation. Unluckily for Mayu Yorihase, the biggest source of 'rumor' for that week was making their way to the same classroom as her. The point of the rumors probably began the moment he got into the crowded hallways of the school. Baki literally rammed his way through the horde of students congregating in certain choke-points in the hallways without much consideration as he made his way to the Freshman Class.

"Get out of my way!" His voice yelled. Though it was drowned out with the commotion he was causing. Despite this, his hand grabbed yet another student ahead of him and pulled them aside, smothering them into a wall of students. "I have to report to Psychology...!"

[/fieldbox]

Robert looked quite surprised when Imogen mentioned that she had cosplayed too. In truth, he could actually see her playing that character quite well. So, while he tried his best not to imagine how she looked, he kept a pleasant smile and listened intently. The atmosphere changed slightly when he mentioned that he too had cosplayed before. In truth, it was a long time ago. He cosplayed Toon Link while his father cosplayed Ganondorf, quite a silly looking duo but he enjoyed it immensely. As Imogen stuttered through her proposal, a warmth filled Robert's heart. That's not to say it didn't take him off guard but he felt like he was already fulfilling his goal for the year. It felt like they were becoming friends.

"Mmhmm, I'd love to," he responded, nodding his head. "We can be an awesome duo like Oz and Alice from Pandora Hearts," he chuckled, getting quite caught up in the idea.

Once they were free of the crowd, Robert inhaled deeply, enjoying the escape from the stuffy, claustrophobic air. As they walked towards the boys dorms, the loud din of conversation had shrunk to a background and distant hubbub, the swooshing of the breeze and chirping of the birds being the dominating sound. "I've always wanted to go to comic-con in America. I've visited the country multiple times but never been to any conventions," he spoke idly, enjoying the relaxed feeling that had developed between the two. Imogen was an easy girl to talk to and enjoyable company.

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise , solid"]
And so, after considerable walking, Ayaka found herself in her dorm room. It was a peculiar spectacle to behold, even in her standards. On one side, strange statues of peculiar mythologies covered the shelves, looking very much like the workplace of some kind of historian. On the other side, furniture had been set up to mirror those on the first side, however, these were bare, the only notable objects being several suitcases and a large box that had been placed on the bed. She sat down on said bed and unzipped the first suitcase, before beginning to carefully set up the precious figurines stored inside.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Kadakawa Yuuto

Yuuto ended up stunned alone, to make it more depressed, he could hear wind blowing through his ear. Yuuto ended up continuing his way to his first class, the music class. Yuuto brought his violin that he took from his room, it's and old wooden hand crafted violin given by his grandfather.He walked through the corridor he saw a bunch of weird students, he thought that the faster he got to his classroom the better it will be. Due to his carelessness, he accidentally make a scene by bumping a lot of student.

Status
Not open for further replies.