Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. I stopped getting notifications for the OOC thread. Can someone sum up the important things that happened besides the new characters?
@VengefulPeanut nice avatar. Just watched the movie. How coincidental.
I'm pretty sure it's just new characters! Hello! ^^

@Karakui it appears that I wasn't the only one who wasn't getting notifications... Anyway, basically I was being an awful GM through being inactive and there are two new characters. That's pretty much it~

Oh ok. Nothing much then.

@Karakui it appears that I wasn't the only one who wasn't getting notifications... Anyway, basically I was being an awful GM through being inactive and there are two new characters. That's pretty much it~
Honourable Dreamer-kun throwing himself onto the blade and shaming himself ;) It's fine. We all get distracted at times. At least you didn't disappear completely like I've seen GM's do in the past.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh gosh, thank you~ This still doesn't disprove the fact that I am trash but I am at least grateful trash, @VengefulPeanut. Also, I swear, "Honorable Dreamer-kun" made me so happy. Like, you don't even know.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Well I guess I've done my good deed for the day, then. Haha :D

Is it bad that I'm tempted to make a second character already?

Hey @Dreamer, if it's alright with you can I make two more characters. One that is a male and another one that is a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

‘I'm not Stupid. I'm just too lazy to show you how Smart I really am.’
—Oreki Houtaou (Hyouka)

image.jpg image.jpg
(First Pic: What Adrian looks like.
Second pic: What he looks like when he's crossdressing as a girl.

Full Name: Adrian Vaughn
Nicknames: Ryan, Vaughn, Aria Navi (Crossdressing name)
Date of Birth: October 13th, 1999
Zodiac: Libra
Place of Birth: Newcastle, Australia
Nationality: American-British
Sexuality: Bisexual, Aromantic
Personality:
[+] Laid-Back, Caring, Friendly, Handsome
[-] Sassy, Rude, Insecure, Bossy

In General, Adrian is caring and friendly to all (Except to those who are mean or don't like him crossdressing). He's friendly to anyone he meets and is very charismatic and outgoing. He loves to help his friends and cares about them deeply, knowing exactly how to help them if they are sad or depressed. He respects all of his friends and acquaintances interests, and even if he dislikes the thing (such as anything horror related) he will push himself to watch for his friends and himself, he can't stay a scaredy cat forever.

However, when it comes to his own interests and hobbies, most make fun of him and pick on him, bringing out his "Ugly side". When this happens, he becomes hostile, sassy and a potty mouth. Whenever his "Ugly side" comes out, he often regrets what he says later on once he calms down. He's also insecure and fears most people will not be friends with him for enjoying or doing 'Feminine thing'.
☘Crossdressing
☘Retro Video games
☘Fashion
☘Cold Days with Warm Drinks
☘Drawing
☘Theater
☘Acting
☘Vocaloid

Dislikes:
☢Horror Movies
☢Creepypastas
☢Summer
☢Those who judge him for crossdressing
☢Impoliteness
☢His original Family
☢Abuse
☢Those who are bullied

Hobbies:
♧Acting
♧Drawing
♧Playing retro games online
♧Napping
♧Dressing in Girls clothes
♧Singing
♧Writing short stories in his Journal
♧Creating different crafts
♧Making DIY videos

Fears:
☠Being alone
☠Scary Things
☠Darkness
☠Having his secret of crossdressing coming out
☠Tsunami's

History:
Adrian was born to a British mother and a American father in the late 90s in October. He was born during a trip his parents were on when they visited Newcastle, Australia-Which made them cut the trip short since they had a new addition to the family.

Adrian is the youngest in his family. During his childhood he started to appeal to more 'Feminine things' such as Barbie dolls and dress up. This led his parents to fight a lot and later on, his father filed for divorce. Things for Adrian didn't get much better after that. Adrian was picked on by his older siblings for 'Ruining the family' and was even locked in his room at one point for days. His mother became a alcoholic and started beating her children out of anger. With all of this Adrian soon escaped and went to live with her mother's former friends The Vaughn's. In tears he told them what was happening at home and the Vaughn's felt guilty and sympathy for the boy. A few days later Adrian's birth mother was arrested and his siblings were taken in custody. He, on the other hand was adopted by the Vaughn's.

Things from there only got better for Adrian. His new family accepted him and his decisions. And helped him in anyway. During his middle school years he was picked on for liking girl things by fellow boys at his school. But, since he was stronger than he was as a kid, he didn't let it get to him. During the Eight grade he took an interest in Theater and starred as the male lead in his school's representation of 'The Hobbit'.

He later enrolled at Hisakawa Koukou with full support of his parents and traveled to Japan a few days before the new school year started. Since then he has been making new friends and continuing on with his love of art and theater in the Arts and Crafts Club and the Drama Club.

image.jpg image.jpg

Relationships:
•Hilda Narina (Narina-San)- “I find her to be a nice and sweet individual. For the most part. Very glad to see another person who lives in Europe and traveled over here.”
•Shigeko Furukawa (Furukawa-San, Shi-Chan)- “Much like me, Shi-Chan believes that Creativity is important as well. I just wish someone like that would be in Arts and Crafts Club.”
•Kawaguchi Akira (Kawaguchi-Senpai)- Loud. Loud. Loud! That's all this guy is. It's irritating! I've also heard he's a bit bossy which is horrible..but then again I myself is bossy...*Nervously laughs*”
•Mana Kada (Fish Girl)- “To be honest I'm sure how to feel about this girl, she seems a bit...odd. But then again Odd is always a good thing.”
•Kadakawa Yuuto (Yuu-Kun, Kada-San)- “I've heard he's been bullied and been called the name 'Hentai/Ecchi-Kun'. Why? I mean..I haven't talk to him much but still...”
•Sakura Momoiro (Momo-Chan, Sakura-San)- “Fun loving and great to be around. I love this girl!”
•Katsumi Yukimura- “She's a bit...Stoic for my taste..”
•Jean King- “Okay..He isn't what I thought he was, same goes for Hirabayshi-Kun. Let's just see who 'Non-Judgemental' he is if he finds out my secret.”
•Miyamoto Megumi- “This girl is eerie..much like Trinity-Sensei. But I'm not saying anything like that too her. Over all, she's interesting to be around.”
•Akuma Ayaka (Ayaka-San)- “This...Girl is what most in Japanese refer to as 'Chunnibyou'. At the moment, she's alright, as long as the girl doesn't go all Chunnibyou on me.”
•Mirabelle Orand (Mira-Chan, Orand-Sama)- “She just too cute. I can't help it. She's also nice to be around. Although I wonder if she hates me from being too bossy in Drama club.”
•Hirabayshi Hiraku (Hirabayshi-San)- “Much like Jean, he wasn't what I was expecting. Although he is a bit frightening sometimes.”
•Baki Asuman (Baka-Kun)- “He's...frightening all admit. I might stay away from him for now...”
•Mayu Yorihase (Mayu-Chan)- “I don't think we'll be friends at all...”
•Mikan Uchida (Mika-San, Uchida-Senpai)- “Fiery..Fiery and Fun. She's also sweet and just great in general. Well, everyone is in someway anyways. Mikan is also probably the best Senpai to have too.”
Robert West (West, Robbie)- “A fellow that is half British like myself. He's seems nice, although he'll probably not like me if he finds out my secret.”
•Imogen Keyrair- “I see her as my younger sister: I met her when she came back recently from America and we talked and got to know her a little bit more. I know she's a gamer geek just like I. And she's the only girl that knows my secret. She's really sweet and childlike, and if anyone hurts he so help me it will be the end of you.”
•Andre Beaulieu (Beaulieu-Sensei)- “A psychology teacher who is the 4-A teacher. I don't know him that well, but I heard he's a great guy.”
•Seraphina Trinity (Trinity-Sensei)- “Much like Miyamoto-San, She's eerie, but dedicated to her class and her work. Never have I seen such a better teacher in quite a while.”
Students Only-
Grade: Sophomore
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 3-A
Subjects:
•Japanese and Literature- Since he was attending a school in Japan, it wouldn't hurt to learn about some Eastern culture. However alongside Philosophy and English & Literature, he found this class to be boring at some points.
•Philosophy- Much like Arts and Crafts, this was a class Adrian was excited to attend, but found it to be boring after attending a few times. However, he still has a nostalgia feeling while attending. While it might be boring, he still enjoys philosophy.
•Arts and Crafts- Arts and Crafts might have to be the only Class Adrian loves. Since he enjoys art, he enjoys this class and enjoys making crafts that is useful and can be used for decoration. He even makes DIY's over it and posts them online.
•English and Literature- Much like the first two subject, he found this to be boring subject, but he thought about that before taking the class. His mind changed as he found it to be enjoyable
Timetable:
Monday:
8:30- Classes Begin
8:30-10:00-English and Literature
10:00-12:00- Arts and Crafts

12:00-Lunch
12:00-2:00-Japanese and Literature
2:00-3:30- Philosophy
3:30-Classes end
3:30-4:00-Video Game Creation Club
4:00-5:30-Arts and Crafts Clubs
5:30-6:00- Drama Club
6:30-8:00-Free Time
8:00- Dinner time in the Cafeteria
8:30-11:00 Free time
11:00-Bed Time

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday
Adrian usually runs back and forth between the Drama club and the Arts and Crafts club for most of the day. He then has a hour or so before dinner for free time and then a hour afterwards of free time.

Sunday
Students are completely free and the clubs are inactive for the today as is everything else, apart from the cafeteria

image.jpg image.jpg

Clubs: The Drama Club, The Video Game Creation Club, The Arts and Crafts Club
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 3
Dorm interior: image.jpg
His desk that is not featured in the picture above: image.jpg

Theme Song:

------------------------------
-----------------------
-----------
This is the first character. Second will be up soon ^^​

‘The world is Beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be who you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time.”
Clannad

image.jpg

Full Name: Seraphina Trinity
Nicknames: Sera, Ms. Trinity, Siri
Date of Birth: March 17th, 1985
Zodiac: Pisces
Place of Birth: Birmingham, England
Nationality: British
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Heteromantic
Personality:
[+] Friendly, Non-Judgemental, Caring, Wise, Ambitious, Unique
[-] Scaredy Cat, Eerie, Lonely, Aggressive, Clingy.

Seraphina is a friendly and unique individual who sees the potent ion in her fellow students and Encourage them to stand out and that it's alright to be different. During her years as a former middle school art teacher, she has become wise and intelligent from her past mistakes. She's very ambitious of her own work and shows her work to her students in order to inspire them. She cares for all her students, even those who disrupt her class more often than none.

However, although Seraphina is Caring, she is also aggressive, especially to those who copy others work and students who are disruptive and talk back to her. She's also a MAJOR scaredy cat and cannot stand anything horror related, even though she owns a Oujia board and is considered Eerie herself. She's also (have been rumored) to be clingy in her past relationships and often is alone, much to her hate.
☀︎The creativity of her student's in 2-A
☀︎Modern music (like Taylor Swift, Echosmith, Avicii, etc...)
☀︎Musical's from the 20th century
☀︎Anything Disney
☀︎Stuffed Animals
☀︎caKE
☀︎Drama
☀︎Creative and imaginative stories
☀︎Anything Horror related

Dislikes:
☁︎Cliche romantic movies
☁︎Summer
☁︎Student's who copy others work from the past
☁︎Impoliteness
☁︎Student's who are disruptive in her class.
☁︎Phone app games
☁︎Frowning faces
☁︎Students that come into her class sick
☁︎Humid weather
☁︎Students who talk back to her

Hobbies:
☯Painting
☯Reading Novels
☯Learning other languages (the one she is currently learning right now is Korean)
☯Watching the students in the Arts and Crafts club and Drama club
☯Watching old movies and Disney movies
☯Collecting Stuffed Animals (Most of them are Disney Tsum Tsum)
☯Playing Tennis
☯Writing imaginative stories to inspire her students

Fears:
☠Bugs
☠Being Alone
☠Sickness
☠Fire
☠Earthquakes
☠Anything Disastrous

History:
Seraphina was born and raised in Birmingham England by her mother. When Seraphina was born her father apparently walked out on her mother after finding out she had a girl rather than a boy (Which was what Sera's father wanted). During Seraphina's childhood she was watched and tutored by some of her mother's friends while her mother had to take on jobs to keep her home and feed her child. Seraphina started to take an interest in Art after her mother took her to a art museum when she was in the 6th grade.

During her Middle school years Seraphina continued her art and often missed important events in Middle school since Sera saw art was more important to her. This would continue on into her high school years. Seraphina was a hopeless romantic during her high school years and constantly lost boyfriend after boyfriend. This made go into depression until learning she was attending a elite school in Japan (Also known as Hisakawa Koukou). Seraphina spent the rest of her high school years attending Hisakawa Koukou and graduated from there and returned back to England to study in art school.

image.jpg

Relationships:
•Hilda Narina (Narina-San)- “Although I don't teach her class. I know she takes Creative Writing.”
•Shigeko Furukawa (Furukawa-San)- “Much like Narina-San, she's in creative writing as well. She's also very creative from what I hear.”
•Kawaguchi Akira (Kawaguchi-Kun)- “A lively fellow and a loud one at that. I hear he's in creative writing as well. His work must be as lively as he is I figure.”
•Mana Kada- “A very interesting girl. Although she is not in Creative writing and Arts and Crafts, I am her Homeroom teacher.”
•Kadakawa Yuuto- “I've heard this boy has been bullied a lot. It's sickening that's still a thing. I sympathize with the boy greatly.”
•Sakura Momoiro- “A fun loving girl that attends both Arts and Crafts and Creative writing. Unlike most other student who aren't in my class, I have seen her work and I'm glad I did.”
•Katsumi Yukimura- “A very Stoic girl and another student I don't teach. I've heard she is the swimming club captain, but that's all I know.”
Jean King- “A non-judgemental fellow who reminds me of an old friend of mine...”
•Miyamoto Megumi- “A girl who I've heard is the Shrine Maiden. I've also heard she is annoying eerie, although I don't see it that much.”
•Akuma Ayaka- “One of my favorite students next to Orand-San and Keyrair-San. Cute, creative, and a 'Chunnibyou', Akuma-San is one of the Liveliest students I've had in a long time.”
•Mirabelle Orand- “One of my favorite student next to Akuma-San and Keyrair-San. She's just too adorable too handle. She's also a wonderful actress from watching her during Drama club.”
•Hirabayshi Hiraku- “A handsome and romantic individual. He seems like a nice boy. Now if only he wasn't to judge..”
•Baki Asuman- “I've heard a lot of things about this man. Mostly that he is scary, although I don't see it. He's interesting yes, but isn't everyone?”
•Mayu Yorihase- “A freshman that supposedly likes to gossip, something I hate..”
•Mikan Uchida- “Uchida-San is so adorable. She's fun and sweet all at once. It makes me sad this is her last year before graduating. I'd love to talk to her again any time.”
•Robert West- “A Boy that comes from the same country as I do. He's very nice from what I hear. And I think I may have remember seeing him before when I was still teaching in England...but I'm not sure if I'm right or not..”
•Imogen Keyrair- “One of my favorite students next to Akuma-San and Orand-San. Her stories in creative writing are very interesting. They remind me of movies such as 'Wolf children' and 'Princess Monoke'. She's also very sweet and friendly. Now if only she had a bit of confidence.”
•Adrian Vaughn- “From what I hear this boy has had a lot happen to him and it's terrible hearing what happened. I'm just glad he has a family that loves him greatly now.”
•Andre Beaulieu- “A teacher that I five years older than me and I feel is a lot more skilled than I am. He seems like a nice person to talk to I guess..during breaks...”

image.jpg
TEACHERS ONLY
Subject: Arts and Crafts, Creative writing (Creative writing is the second subject Seraphina teaches. If she can't teach a second subject, then it's just Arts and Crafts)
Professional History: Seraphina graduated from a Art institution and started off as a middle school art teacher in 2008 at the age of 23 a year after graduating and worked at the same school she attended during her middle school years. She worked there for six years before moving to Japan and started working as a Arts and Crafts teacher, and a Creative writing teacher for students in 2-A.
Home: image.jpg
Theme Song:

I was born in the same place as Trinity-sensei! ^^ I live in Yorkshire now but was born a Brummy. She's now my favourite character for that haha.

Also, we need a scene where Robert tries find Yuuto a girl and accidentally sets him up with Adrian. :P

Ooh a crossdresser. Interesting. Did you hear the news Peanut? Birmingham is now a 100% muslim area and a complete exclusion zone for non-muslims.

I was born in the same place as Trinity-sensei! ^^ I live in Yorkshire now but was born a Brummy. She's now my favourite character for that haha.

Also, we need a scene where Robert tries find Yuuto a girl and accidentally sets him up with Adrian. :P
Thank you! *Hugs for you* ^^. I just had the idea of having Trinity-Sensei as British and I absolutely loved the idea. I also tried to make her free-spirited and unique as possible.

And YES. I can already see it now. Poor Yuuto XD

wpcwM95.png

"Don't forget that kindness can hurt people too." -- Himeko Inaba (Kokoro Connect)

kazari_kannagi_57218.jpg

Full Name: Tsubaki Ai
Nicknames: Baki-san, Ai-chan
Date of Birth: 13/01/2000
Zodiac: Capricorn
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:

Virtues (+):
+ Curious
+Inquisitive
+ Friendly
+ Caring
+ Warm
+ Fun-loving

Flaws (-)
- Intrusive
- Pushy
- Stubborn
- Over-emotional

+ Gossip
+ Seeing friends happy
+ Being a love-guru
+ Pursuing knowledge
+ Anime/Manga
+ Eroge (Though she'll rarely admit it)

Dislikes:
- Violence
- People who take offence to her prying
- Rude people
- Winter
- Anybody who calls her 'Baki-san'

Hobbies:
- Creative Writing
- Reading visual novels, eroge and manga
- Watching romance shows
- Tennis

Fears:
- Being disliked
- Ghosts
- Never being in love

History:

Growing up in Tokyo, Tsubaki never travelled or left the city much. The wildest of her adventures to date is visiting her grandparents in Osaka. As such, she fulfilled her wanderlust by immersing herself in romance tales, visual novels, manga - anything that offered a momentary escape from the same old streets and same old life. In her middle school, she became something of a love guru to her many friends there, always offering sound advice and throwing her friends into uncomfortable situations for their own benefit. Still, despite sharing the knowledge she had gained through media with her friends and seeing them become romantically adventurous, Tsubaki never fell in love or gained the affection of another herself. When she graduated middle school, she was offered the opportunity to go to Hisakawa Kouko - an opportunity she jumped at. Finally, she thought, a chance to get away from the typical day-to-day normality. Even though she was still in Tokyo, the abstract nature of the school made it an offer too good to refuse.

Hilda Narina - "A very, very pretty girl. And from Europe! There's a lot of people from all different places here. Rumour has it she likes girls... you know... in that way. I'll have to talk to her about it sometime!"

Shigeko Furukawa - "A senior with who I haven't had many dealings. I don't really have any gossip on her either..."

Kawaguchi Akira - "Aki-senpai? He founded the Bookworm Club I'm in! I mean... we do little more than sit around and read but... it's still fun! He's very loud and enjoyable to be around, though. Even if he did get me into trouble with Trinity-sensei that one time..."

Mana Kada - "Maka-chan! She's the vice-president of the swim team and I swear half-fish... She's amazing at what she does. We've had quite a lot of dealings with each other being in the same homeroom class too and I consider her something of a friend."

Kadakawa Yuuto - "I've heard he used to be bullied and that he used to be called hentai-kun. It's so sad and I feel sorry for him but still... I really want to know how he got the name. Maybe I could help him with finding a girl!"

Sakura Momoiro - "Momo-senpai? She's so cool. She's probably one of the most famous girls in the school for her role in the band. From what I hear, there's a lot of boys who have crushes on her."

Katsumi Yukimura - "The chocolate addict. She's a 3rd year like Momo-senpai but I haven't heard much about her. She seems very strong and brave most of the time. I wonder what sort of secrets she has... I bet they're amazing!"

Jean King - "I haven't seen him around much except for his role in the band. People say he's lazy and has no motivation but that can't be true if he's in a club, right? Right?"

Miyamoto Megumi - "Megumi-chan. She's gives me the chills. When I was a freshman with her she told me all sorts of spooky stories about the school. Of course, they weren't real but I think she believed it. It's nice that she's not afraid to be herself but I spent my whole first year afraid to go to the girl's restroom."

Andre Beaulieu - "He's the psychology teacher and is good at what he does. There's a lot of rumours about him, though I'm too scared to ask him if they're true."

Akama Ayaka - "She's nice to talk to. I've worked with her sometimes in Creative Writing and Homeroom. She's a good percussionist for the band, too."

Mirabelle Orand - "Mira-chan? Parle vouz francais, baguette-chan? I love Mira! She's amazing. We've been good friends for a while and she's probably one of my closest friends in the school as well as Immy-chan."

Hirabayashi Hiraku - "He seems very disinterested in the field of love in comparison to most boys I've met. Quite peculiar, really."

Baki Asuman - "Baki scares me... and a lot of other people. I imagine if we gave him a chance then he would be nice to speak to but... who's got the confidence?"

Mayu Yorihase - "She's one of the freshman, isn't she? Her beret is adorable but apparently she's a bit of a rumour-spreader. I might be able to get some information on people from her."

Mikan Uchida - "Uchida-san doesn't look old enough to be a senior. I heard she skipped a grade, though. She seems like a nice, lively girl but I haven't had the fortune to talk to her yet."

Robert West - "Igirusu-senpai? Another person from Europe, like Mira and Hilda. He seems nice. I'm just jealous - I'd love to visit Europe someday."

Imogen Keyrair - "She's in my homeroom class like Mira-chan. We met in our first year and she's a dear friend. I think she has a crush on Robert... if only she'd ask me for advice sometime - I could help!"

Adrian Vaughan - "Vaughan-senpai, I've heard he likes cross-dressing but is very secretive about it. I can't remember where I heard it but he shouldn't be ashamed. I wish I could help him somehow."

Seraphina Trinity - "I'm sad about Trinity-sensei. She's my creative writing and homeroom teacher but I feel she may have held a grudge after Aki-senpai got me in trouble with her. I didn't know she was working and singing seemed like such a fun thing to do!"

tumblr_mzh9sjjrtA1s7swf7o1_500.gif

Character Theme:

STUDENTS ONLY
Grade:
Junior
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 2-A, Seraphina Trinity

Subjects:

Creative Writing
Physics
Geography
Psychology
Philosophy

Monday
8:30 am - Classes Begin
8:30 - 10:30 - Physics
10:30 - 12:00 - Psychology
12:00 pm - Lunch in the cafeteria
12:00 - 1:00 - Creative Writing
1:00 - 2:00 - Philosophy
2:00 - 3:30 - Geography
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm - Swim Team
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
8:30 pm - Dinner in the cafeteria
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Ero.. *cough, cough* Free Time
11:00 pm - Bed time

Tuesday

Wednesday
9:00 am - Classes Begin
9:00 am - 10:30 - Creative Writing
10:30 - 12:00 - Philosophy
12:00 - Lunch in the cafeteria
12:00 - 1:30 - Psychology
1:30 - 3:30 - Physics
3:30 pm - End of classes
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Bookworm Club
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Free time

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Swim Team

Sunday
Students are completely free and the clubs are inactive for the today as is everything else, apart from the cafeteria

Clubs:
-
Swim Team
- Bookworm Club

Dorm room and Roommate: Room 2, Akuma Ayaka.

Dorm interior:

2cf25d1995ac35a42acedf765d65593f1235354249_full.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navi
Ooh a crossdresser. Interesting. Did you hear the news Peanut? Birmingham is now a 100% muslim area and a complete exclusion zone for non-muslims.
I can pretty much confirm that that is not true. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no more girl's dorm rooms for Ai so what shall I do @Dreamer? If we can make a new room or at a third resident to one of the rooms that'd be great. If not, I'll scrap the cs. I only realised at the end D:

Hope you don't mind if Ai is close friends with Immy and Mira, @Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) and @growl

Yeah, it was on Fox News a few months back. It's great how stupid that channel can be.

Can Ai do something stupid so she can be nicknamed Baka-san instead of Baki-san?

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Yeah, it was on Fox News a few months back. It's great how stupid that channel can be.

Can Ai do something stupid so she can be nicknamed Baka-san instead of Baki-san?
Baka-san was the implication ^^ haha. But sure.

And wow, they really aired that story? Well, currently being in Birmingham myself at the moment as a non-muslim I guess I must be a total renegade in their eyes haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.