Status
Not open for further replies.
did I miss a lot 0__0?

crap I haven't done mine~! *goes to start his*

still I don't want to left behind XD~!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Katsumi Y. Katsumi might be annoyed by Mira at first CX
After all, Mira is kind of annoyingly rich. Only a little bit.
And by a little bit, I mean she's bringing her maid on the first day of school to help her move into her new dorm....

@Katsumi Y. Katsumi might be annoyed by Mira at first CX
After all, Mira is kind of annoyingly rich. Only a little bit.
And by a little bit, I mean she's bringing her maid on the first day of school to help her move into her new dorm....

I think she might get annoyed at first but she'd be cool with it once getting to know Mira~

Hi everyone!! Would anyone want to room with Shigeko?

Is it okay that I change my male to room with someone? All the boys seem spread out and it's kind of odd that they all get their own room.

If so, does anyone want to room with me/my character?

It's totally fine if you want to change Jean's dorm. As a matter of fact, this stands for everyone. Seeing as the RP is still only in the beginning, you best tell me now if you wish to make any changes.

Anyway, if no one else volunteers, you can always room with Akira.

Are you still accepting characters on here?

I'm pretty sure since there are spots open

We're always accepting characters! Just fill in your CS and then head over to the IC thread!

It feels like I missed the Hype Train a Long Time Ago. There's plenty of room for this Baki character, but anyone want to spare a side of their dorm for Mayu?

My characters have an added mechanic of having a VN progression tree that leads to gaining their affection if you choose to pursue it. That being said, as you progress through them the way to 'hit the flag' starts requiring a bit more guesswork. See below for details.

I also wrote my second character to have a minor sway over the opinions of some nameless NPC characters. It's mostly there to lead into her story/create some interesting scenarios than intended powerplayting. I want to see if GM is okay with it before starting to post. It's OK!

[fieldbox= Baki Asuman, purple, solid]

"It may be necessary to use methods other than constitutional ones." Robert Mugabe

Full Name: Baki Asuman
Nicknames: None. His Old Nicknames he May Have Had He's Put Away for Good.
Date of Birth: 20, June 1993 (In official Records, the Year is 1998)
Zodiac: Gemini
Place of Birth: Ankara, Turkey
Nationality: Yugoslavian
Sexuality: "I'm Pretty Sure I am a Male" (clueless)
Personality:

(+)
  • Educated: "Knowledge is something they can't loot off your corpse."
  • Rough and Tough: Someone who can survive in a harsh environment is a hardy person indeed.
  • Macguyver of Arabia: If you know what you want, and you know what you have, then anything is possible.
(-)
  • Culture Shock: A Toilet is Just a Fancy Hole In The Ground.
  • PT Triggers: For Just a Moment, You Are Taken Back to the Battlefield, and Everyone Around You Is a Viable Target. You can only hope no one is around when it happens.
  • No Sense of Humor: "Why do I have to Inquire Who it is That Knocked When It's Obvious You Said It?"

Dislikes: Noodles, Immaturity, Superfluous Aspects of First World Cultures
Hobbies: 'A Military Regimen', Being Educated on Relevant (to Him) Political and Academic Topics, Dart Blaster Enthusiast.
Fears: Dreaming, Japanese Giant Hornets, Being Without a Firearm

History:
Baki's family were refugees to Turkey when a war tore apart their home country in the 90's. Baki was born in a tent somewhere near the City of Ankara in a refugee camp. For as long as he could remember his family was going about all over the place, across the middle east. A good chunk of his life is something that he wishes he could just forget about.

His family's longest refugee stint had them in the care of Japanese Aid Workers, and they taught him how to speak their language as an exchange for helping out with duties in the camp. During times of conflict, Baki was savvy enough to not let himself get sent off into the front lines, and was adept at making himself disappear in situation where the odds were against him. He self educated himself with tidbits of knowledge in the bombed out libraries, schools, and raided Refugee Camps with what scraps of knowledge he could find. Learning about the outside world and it's advancements made him convinced that there was something out there beyond the constant wars and battles that he lived through from day to day.

Fast forward a few years - and after a deal he made on the eve of the Allied Invasion of a Certain Middle Eastern Country, Baki was able to immigrate to Japan 'Under the Table' so to speak. He enrolled into some of the more prestigious schools in the country, and managed to get Koukou through passing the tests like everyone else. Despite his foreign look, and brash mannerisms, his fluency in several languages such as Japanese and English is surprising, though he still habitually talks in a bit of a militaristic flair.

Relationships:
  • Hilda Narina - "A Female Senior Student. Low Threat."
  • Shigeko Furukawa - "A Female Senior Student who comes from a wealthy background. Low Threat."
  • Kawaguchi Akira - "A flamboyant male student - Keep a Watchful Eye of Not Being in the Path of His Bouts of Chaos. Moderate Threat."
  • Mana Kada - "A Female Junior Student. Low Threat."
  • Kadakawa Yuuto - "A Male Senior Student - International Judo Champion - Engage at Range if Necessary. Low Threat."
  • Sakura Momoiro - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Katsumi Yukimura - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Jean King - "A Male Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Miyamoto Megumi - " A Female Sophomore Student, rumored to have peculiar interests. Low(?) Threat."
  • Andre Beaulieu - "A Male Member of the Staff - fluent in multiple languages. Low Threat."
  • Akuma Ayaka - "A Female Sophomore Student who appears to have a sort of personality disorder. Low Threat."
  • Mirabelle Orand - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Hirabayashi Hikaru - "A Male Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Mayu Yorihase - "A Female Freshman Student. Low Threat."
  • Mikan Uchida - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Robert West - "A Male Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Imogen Keyrair - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Adrian Vaughn - "A Male Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • 'Aria Navi' - "A Female Sophomore Student. Low Threat."
  • Seraphina Trinity - " A Female Member of the Staff I Don't Have Classes with This Year. Low Threat."
  • Tsubaki Ai - "A Female Sophomore Student whose Nickname sounds like my name. This leads to confusion sometimes. Low Threat."
  • Isabella Masamoto - "A Female Freshman Student. Low Threat."
  • Johann Harrison - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]
  • Fujiko Hirijikawa - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]
  • Gregory Stein - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]
Other:
- Baki is probably more fit than most of the other students.
- As gym class will show, he didn't get through his childhood without a scratch. The injuries implied by some of his scars are rather alarming to some.
- Baki is able to sleep on his own command.
- Baki holds a couple of jobs aside from school. Mostly manual labor and construction. Due to his above ability he is able to go through all of that and school without getting exhausted.
- Despite Baki's Actual Age and Body Build, with the School Uniform on he doesn't look noticeably different from the average student.

STUDENTS ONLY

Grade:
Freshman
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 1-A
Subjects: (list all subjects you have chosen to study)

Timetable:
Monday thru Friday
0830 : Classes Begin

0830 - 0930 : Psychology
0930 - 1100 : English and Literature
1100 - 1200 : Geography
1200 - 1300 : Mess Hall
1300 - 1430 : Mathematics
1430 - 1530 : Music

1530 : End of classes

1530 - 1830 : Student Assistant Job
1830 - 2030 : Free Time
2030 - 2100 : Mess Hall
2100 - 2300 : Free time

2300 : Lights Out

Saturday
[?] - Seek Out Club to Join or Extra Work Hours

Sunday
[?] - Free Time or Apply for Extra Work Hours

Clubs: [Undecided - Part Time Student Worker]
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 5 - Nobody Yet
Dorm interior: A Plain as You Can Get a Room To Be.

Default Theme [What is Who?]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

"If you want to steal, steal a little in a nice way. But if you steal too much to become rich overnight, you'll be caught." Mobutu Sese Seko

Full Name: Mayu Yorihase
Nicknames: 'Cha-Chan' - Much like a certain cell phone service, she always seems to have the answers to any question.
Date of Birth: 20th, June 1997
Zodiac: Gemini
Place of Birth: Honolulu, United States
Nationality: Anglo-Japanese
Sexuality: "Excuse Me?" (Unknown)
Personality:

(+)
  • Approachable - "I bet you have something interesting to say. C'mon, I've wanted to hear you talk for a while now!"
  • Conversational-able - The art of avoiding awkward silence is an art indeed.
  • The Hisikawa of Fourth - 4 People's whose social connections mean that their opinions hold sway over some the nameless masses in the school. She currently is the lowest due to only really being with the freshmen.

(-)
  • Sarcastic - "That Goofy Expression You're Wearing Really Brings Out Your Best Features."
  • Gossiper - Gossip is all about making the truth more interesting than it actually is.
  • Superficial Relationships - To Some, the Ties Between People are More Superficial than Anything the Disney Channel Wants Us To Believe.

Dislikes: 'Difficult' People, 'Weird' People, Temperature Extremes
Hobbies: Browsing the Internet With Her Phone, Talking and Hanging Out, Napping
Fears: Extended Isolation, Reputational Collapse, Scary Movies

History:
She was a 'happy accident' between a Drunken Japanese Businessman and an Equally Drunken Female Businesswoman. The two were already married to different people, but the woman was against aborting the child. The two hastily came up with an agreement to frame this mystery child as a 'long lost relative' on the woman's side, and an 'adopted child' for the man. Mayu cycled between the United States and Japan through much of her life. Her current cycle will allow her to complete high school in Japan. Mayu had originally wished to just continue onto High School in the States. However, it was at her father's insistence that she came back to Japan. By her grades, Mayu should not have been able to get into the school, on account of her bad skills in written Japanese, but her father pulled a few strings to get her in.

Though Mayu moved back between two countries for much of her life, she gained a nack for making friends rather quickly. Typically be being most approachable, and targeting clumps of people and putting them together, Mayu was able to form the core of various 'agglomerations of people' through her school years. Mayu's mannerisms and Aura made her someone who was easy to talk to - not someone you had to put a front for in order to approach. Mayu always made it a point to never ascend too high on any social hierarchy - largely to avoid the subtle politicking that happened to the people that were up there. Thus she was just a normal girl that everyone seemed to know - and in return she knew a little about everyone.

Still, in the background Mayu does have some bad habits. In her quest to always keep conversations, she gained a knack for making up rumors, sometimes bad ones. Her policy of keeping things on the down low meant that once they got out the person who originally came up with it would become too ambiguous to pinpoint back to her. It's one of her nasty habits to spread bad rumors about people who offend or irritate her. Getting her so called 'payback' while keeping her same nice and normal girl facade. On the flip side, she is also capable of casually spreading out rumors that can actually benefit the rumored person. She secretly did this shift around the top tier of the social hierarchy in middle school to her liking. This little talent of hers isn't the only thing she's got in hiding however. There also lies the real reason she came to this particular school...

Relationships:
(It Should Go Without saying that these are all written in character, so no need to worry! Though she says she's apprehensive towards some characters I won't necessarily always run away from you.)

• Hilda Narina - "She's one of the members of some band at school, she seems more interested in girls than guys."
  • Shigeko Furukawa - "A member of the Bourgeois that I should probably steer clear from"
  • Kawaguchi Akira - "He's weird."
  • Mana Kada - "She's on the Swim Team."
  • Kadakawa Yuuto - "Though He's a Judo Star Champion, he's also a ruffian who beat up some classmates and is also a lecher on top of it. At least, that's what the most interesting rumor says."
  • Sakura Momoiro - "She's the lead vocalist in this band at school. I don't know if they're good, or how popular they are exactly. Either way, I should probably avoid this one too."
  • Katsumi Yukimura - "They say she looks quiet, but can get nasty if you make her mad."
  • Jean King - "There's not much stuff about him out there. Someone said he likes music, but that can pretty much apply to everyone nowadays, right?"
  • Miyamoto Megumi - "Oh Man! She's pretty low on the food chain it looks like. There's some pretty scary stories about her out there."
  • Andre Beaulieu - "He's From Belgium, accent and everything."
  • Akuma Ayaka - "Hm...! (Laughing) She makes it way too easy!"
  • Mirabelle Orand - "It's rather odd seeing someone who looks so Japanese Speaking French. I really want to see her say Baguette in her French Voice."
  • Hirabayashi Hiraku - "He's a student who hasn't seem to have done anything to stand out thus far."
  • Baki Asuman - "Another one of those smart foreigners. I heard he came from the Middle East."
  • Mikan Uchida - "She must've skipped a few grades. She's way too hyperactive to be at High School Age."
  • Robert West - "It's typically my policy to stay away from the wealthy ones, but uh... Maybe I'll make an exception if I get the chance."
  • Imogen Keyrair- "She owns one of those!? Has she not seen the ghost documentaries? A fraction of them start off with people messing with those dangerous things!"
  • Adrian Vaughn - "I don't get the best vibes around this one sometimes. I personally think he's kind of creepy because of it."
  • 'Aria Navi' - "Wait, she has the exact same face structure as Adrian? That's peculiar, isn't it?"
  • Seraphina Trinity - "A prime example of someone who's probably going to die alone. Just kidding! Her midlife crisis episodes make for good entertainment though. She seems to be a little irritated when I talk in class sometimes. So I usually poke the most fun at her."
  • Tsubaki Ai - "The school's resident 'Love Maniac'. She's also in the gossip scene but purportedly has a specialization in Romantic Endeavors. Her repertoire is supposedly impressive based on what some folks say."
  • Isabella Masamoto - "Masamoto-chan is like a doll! It's too bad she seems to have a bit of an aversion to people in general - acting sourly towards people who try to approach her."
  • Johann Harrison - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]
  • Fujiko Hirijikawa - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]
  • Gregory Stein - [Pending Character Completing Relationship List]

Other:
- She's usually seen sucking on candy that she uses to keep awake.
- She hands out suckers to others as tokens of greeting.
- She's great with names and faces. Able to memorize and match them in a glance.
- Before moving to Japan again, she lived on the West Coast of the United States.

STUDENTS ONLY

Grade:
Freshman
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 1-A
Subjects: Psychology, English Literature, Mathematics, Creative Writing, Biology

Timetable:
08:30 am - Classes Begin

08:30 - 09:30 am - Psychology
09:30 - 11:00 am - English and Literature
11:00 - 12:00 pm - Mathematics
12:00 - 01:00 pm - Lunch in the Cafeteria
01:00 - 02:30 pm - Creative Writing
02:30 - 03:30 pm - Biology

03:30 pm - End of classes

03:30 pm - 08:30 pm - Fabulously Long Free Time
08:30 pm - Dinner in the Cafeteria
09:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Homework Free time

Saturday
[?] - Seek Out Club to Join or Something

Sunday
[?] - 'Me' Day.

Clubs: [Undecided - Go Home After School Club]
Dorm room and Roommate: [Undecided]
Dorm interior:

00f07fea1030b408f18e26ee7b476482.jpg

Default Theme [Buddy Call]

[/fieldbox]

Image Credits
Baki Character = Noda Fanart From Angel Beats!, Zen
Mayu Character = OC Character, Kinta (Distortion)
Dorm = See: Link Source

Last edited:
  • Love
The way you fleshed out these characters is very interesting and I love it! I am also okay with Mayu being a sort of "top dog". Also, do you intend for Baki's true identity and details to actually be found out at some point?

The only thing that worries me is the whole VN progression tree since, well, no other character has it. And I don't think it fits too well in with the story as it is quite uniform. It makes the High School RP sound like a Sim Dating game. So, yeah... Sorry but do remove that part.

"The history of saints is mainly the history of insane people!"
fgNfhhu.gif

Full Name:
Mikan Uchida
(Me-kahn, Oo-chee-dah)
"Tangerine", "Inner Rice Paddy"

Nicknames:
"Mika-chan~!"
Mika
It's the simplified version of "Mikan"

Date of Birth:
"After Christmas!"

Zodiac:
"The Dragon! Rawr~!"
Capricorn - Dragon

Place of Birth:
Trikala, Greece

Nationality:
"Oh! Okay! Well, there's..."
Greek, Irish, Dutch, Japanese, and Turkish.
There's more, but a small percentage.

"I think I'm female... Well, I'm flat as a board so I wouldn't know for sure... But I'm just going so say, female."
Female

tumblr_n3sb61OcDX1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Sexuality:
"Everybody! There is no limit on love for me! Plus, everyone's cute..."
Pansexual

Personality:
"I'm perfect in everyway!" *dramatic hair flip* "Hah! No, just kidding~!"
Flaws:
Eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and very unrealistic.
Virtues:
Decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and surprisingly romantic.

"So much.. I don't think I'll have enough room to list them all!"
~ Cute things ~
~ Making friends ~
~ Adrenaline or anything that makes her heart pound ~
~ People! All types, even the mean ones! ~
~ Candy ~
~ Cuddles! ~

Dislikes:
"I don't want to even think about them."
~ Being forced to eat anything that isn't sweets ~
~ Being made fun of becuase of her size (Especially chest size) ~
~ Being yelled at ~
~ School. It bores her to no end since she knows most everything they're teaching ~

Hobbies:
"Yay! I thought you'd never ask!"
~ Talking ~
(If there was an Olympic Sport for rambling, this little girl would win very, very quickly.)
~ Doing anything with her friends ~
~ Having fun! ~
~ Giving great hugs ~

Anime-anime-gif-Black-Bullet-aihara-enju-1250630.gif

Fears:
"They're a bit.. uhm.. scary."
~ Thunder/Lighting ~
~ Being forgotten and forgetting others ~
~ Being Alone ~

History:
"It made me who I am today!"
Mikan has had an interesting life.
She was born into a family practically made of debt. Her father had done something utterly stupid and in the end, lost all fo their money. Her mother couldn't deal with it and left, leaving her father and herself to struggle to keep their heads above the water. It was a very slim chance that they'd ever get out of the debt and her father got scared... So they ran away. Mikan's father loved his daughter too much to let anyone take her away, and so they changed their names, over and over again as well as their appearances. You could say that they're criminals, which in relaity, they are. They travelled from place to place, never staying in one general area for too long.
Mikan had to be the optimistic one in the two person family and keep her father from becoming sad and losing hope. She began to form into a very talkative and positive girl, often thinking the best in situations and never giving up.
After several years, when Mikan was 16, they stopped. He knew that she should go to an actual school and not be held up in practically a box her whole life, so he enrolled her at the school she's attending now. He still wanted her to be free and do what she wants, and he thought that this school was the perfect one for his little girl.
When she took the enterance exam, everone thought she was going to fail. She had never really been in school for very long, but to their surprise, she passed and excelled higher. Most thought that she cheated, but they just didn't use the logic behind it. She has had free time every since she was younger to do whatever to pleased and Mikan wanted to learn. She taught herself when she wasn't doing anything and somehow managed to reach a higher grade than what she should be in.

(I wrote this on a whim, so please forgive me...)

Relationships:
Hilda Narina - "She seems really nice. I hope me and her get along!"
Shigeko Furukawa - "I'm not so sure how she'd feel about me, but I would love to be friends!"
KAWAGUCHI Akira - "HE SEEMS FABULOUS OH MY GOD PLEASE BE FRIENDS WITH ME!"
Mana Kada - "I see friendship blooming already~!"
Kadakawa Yuuto - "I'm a bit of a Chatty Cathy sorta person... I still hope we can get along!!"
Sakura Momoiro - "Besties.... 5ever."
Katsumi Yukimura - "Friendship all around~!"
Jean King - "How can someone not like candy... Still would love the be friends!"
MIYAMOTO Megumi - "Woah.... She seems so cool!"
Andre Beaulieu - "He's the definition of: 'The Best'"
Akuma Ayaka - "YOU'RE A GOD?!" *bows before her* "Please be my friend..."
Mirabelle Claire Orand - "She... is so... CUTE!"
Hirabayashi Hiraku - "He's adorable too.... Awwww~!"
Baki Asuman - "He looks scary.. But I have an urge to hug him."
Mayu Yorihase - "I wanna be friends with her right now!!"

Other:
"Uhm.... I like cake!"
Mikan is a Blood Type O.
i3196867157.gif

Grade:
"Hehe.. I am your Senpai... Grade wise..."
Senior
(Is it alright that she skipped a grade?)

Class and Homeroom Teacher:
"4-A for the win~"
4-A

Subjects:
"I become insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."
Creative Writing, Music, English and Literature, History, and Arts and Crafts.

Timetable:
Week Schedule
7:45 : *Yawn*
8:00 : Breakfast
8:30 - 10:00 : Music
10:00 - 11:00 : Creative Writing
11:00 - 12:00 : English and Literature
12:00 : Foodssssss
12:30 - 2:00 : Arts and Crafts
2:00 - 3:30 :History
3:30 - 6:30 : Newspaper Club
6:30 - 8:30 : Drama Club
8:30 : Dinner
9:00 - 11:00 : Play time!
11:00 : Lights out

Clubs:
"To many to choose from!"
The Newspaper Club
Drama Club

Dorm room and Roommate:
TBD

Dorm interior:
"It's just for me~!"
large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ktyria, yeah, it's fine if Mikan skips a grade! However, if anyone else decides to do this, I am setting a limit of one more person besides Mika.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.