Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good.

Is it OK if I make Ayaka a transfer student who started this year and got put in with Megumi since she had a space free in her room?
Also, is this RP starting at the beginning of a new year?

Mhm, that sounds good. Also, yes, the RP starts off at the beginning of the new school year.

Reactions: Dreamer
Guys, the IC thread is up! So, go ahead and post your starters!

I'll post in an hour and a half cos I have to go now. How do people make those boxes around text like Dreamer has in the IC? I don't usually care for them but with so many characters I ought to learn to do it.

Well, just use BB codes. For these particular thing the way to do it is

fieldbox="Title, color, type (solid/dotted/dashed)" *insert your content here* /fieldbox, with "fieldbox=..." and "/fieldbox" being surrounded by these '[]"

The result should be like this

[fieldbox="Title, white, solid"] RANDOM CONTENT [/fieldbox]

I don't know if I actually explained it well enough so I suggest checking out the link I inserted.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Ehb and Karakui
❝We have enough youth, how about a fountain of happiness?❞

large.gif

flontpng.aspx

★ BASICS

Full Name:
Mirabelle Claire Orand

Nicknames:
"Mira"
It's easier to pronounce than "Mirabelle" when you're speaking Japanese. She insists her peers call her this.
"Mira-chan" also works.

"Mimi"
A nickname reserved for her friends and parents.

"Orand"
Some of her teachers call her this, just to be formal. Honorifics are optional.

Date of Birth:
April 31, 1999

Zodiac:
Taurus

Place of Birth:
Marseille, France

Nationality:
French

Sexuality:
Asexual Heteromantic

★ IN DEPTH

Personality:
[ + ] selfless, cheerful, sincere, amicable
[ – ] fragile, ignorant, childlike, weakwilled

Mira is a dainty, naive girl with a heart of gold. She just wants everyone to get along, live in harmony, etc. She has an innocent optimism that is refreshing but unhelpful in most cases, since she is usually unable to relate to how somebody else is feeling when she tries to cheer them up. Mira is an honest person; the only reason why she would ever lie is to spare somebody else's feelings. She simply avoids the people she doesn't like to be around and hardly ever gets into a spat with anyone. She's prone to getting lost in her thoughts, but she's also quite booksmart. Mira is so caught up in worrying over everyone else that often the only times she thinks about herself is when she's feeling insecure. Her sense of self-confidence is frail, and every insult weighs on her heart. Thankfully, she isn't the kind of person who attracts negative comments.

Pillows
Sunny rain
Cute plants (succulents in particular)
Quirky romance novels
Dancing
Fashion
Spring
Cold sweets (ice cream, fro-yo, popsicles, etc.)
Warm drinks (hot chocolate, tea, cider, etc.)
Singing (quietly, to herself)

Dislikes:
Silence
Sitting still for extended periods of time
Creepy places
Competitions
Liars
Inconsiderate people

Hobbies:
Acting// This hobby is one Mira takes seriously. She's by no means a prodigy, but she can definitely pull at your heartstrings if she tries. Mira wants to improve her acting skills, but she isn't sure how she should go about it.
Gardening// Messing with Mira's plants is one easy way to irritate her. She treats her plants as if they were her own children. She currently has a collection of 10 potted plants of varying sizes scattered around her side of her dorm. Back home, Mira has a large garden of her own.
Reading// Mira enjoys most books, but her favorites are fiction novels. Reading relaxes her, and it isn't unusual to find her with her nose in a book.
Piano// Playing the piano is a skill Mira learned from her mémé. She's stuck with it and is quite capable on the keyboard.

Fears:
Getting lost
Being forgotten
Being stalked
Insects (spiders, wasps, centipedes)
Pain
Ghosts

History:
Sylvie Orand is a celebrity musician, and Theodore Orand is a fashion model. Mira is their only child, so her childhood was a painless one of luxury and privilege. She grew up free to roam the streets of Marseille as she pleased. Mira's mother was rarely ever home, and her father took lots of business trips as well. For the most part, her legal guardian was her grandmother. The Orand's live-in maid also took care of her and tutored her. Mira attended a nice private academy and had a fulfilling education of course, but she still had her head stuck in daydreams and the fantasy worlds in her books. It wasn't until she started being asked questions about her future that she woke up to reality. Though she could've chosen to attend a school closer to her home in France, Mira decided to enroll at Hisakawa Koukou on a quest for self-improvement as well as a change of scenery.

Other:
Mira is fluent in three languages: French, English, and Japanese, although she's still struggling with the Japanese writing system. Despite her initial reasons for attending Hisakawa, she still doesn't know what she wants to do with her future. She occasionally gets homesick for Marseille. Japan is the first place she's been that's outside of France. Mira is weirdly attracted to "bad boys" in spite of herself. She usually doesn't call other western foreigners by their last name or add honorifics to their name.

Theme Song:

★ SCHOOL

Grade:
Junior

Class and Homeroom Teacher:
2-A

Subjects:
Japanese and Literature, English and Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Music, Arts and Crafts, Philosophy

Clubs:
Drama Club, Bookworm's Club

Relationships:
Hinari-senpai// She only sees Hinari in Music class, but she wants to get to know her better. Hinari looks like a nice girl.
Furukawa-senpai// Mira looks up to La Présidente du Conseil Étudiant, as she calls her in her head. Président kind of reminds her of her maid, Sabine, since she is so ladylike and mature.
Senpai// She's a little intimidated by his energy, but she loves talking to him about books.
Kada-san// Mira doesn't know much about her beyond Kada-san being one of the captains of the swim team. She's in Mira's class, but she seems older.
Kadakawa-senpai// She's never talked to him before. There are rumors floating around, but she's only heard snippets here and there.
Momo-senpai// Momo is something of a role model to her. Mira wants to be as joyful and confident as she is.
Yuki-chan// Her roommate has been a bit cool to her ever since Mira moved in, which makes her worry that Yuki doesn't like her.
Jean// He's a nice guy, as far as she can tell. Mira is a little curious as to where he's from.
Miyamoto-san// Mira has definitely heard the rumors surrounding this girl. She's scared that Miyamoto might pull her aside to terrify her with her scary stories one day. However, Mira enjoys acting with her in the Drama Club.
Beau-sensei// She doesn't take his class and what little she knows about him comes from other students.
Death// Mira finds Akuma's chuunibyou-ness delightful. She actually enjoys asking her classmate questions about what it's like being a space deity and such.
Hirabayashi-senpai// Mira likes the way he talks, but she can't muster the courage to approach him.
Asuman-san// She can't quite believe that she's his senpai. He gives the impression of being a tough, hardy person.
Yorihase-san// Mira doesn't know her well, but she got a sucker from her when they spoke to each other for the first time.
Mika-senpai// Mika brings out Mira's excitable side whenever they engage in conversation. Her energy is more approachable than Senpai's. Mira considers the two of them to be good friends.
Robert// He's a FFF (Fellow Friendly Foreigner) who Mira notices in class sometimes. She hasn't talked to him much beyond the passing greeting, but she'd like to befriend him if possible.
Immy-chan// Imogen is one of Mira's good friends. It's a shame they don't have more classes together, as they get alone very well.
Adrian// Mira thinks he's a very friendly guy from the times they've spoken. She doesn't know very much about him.
Aria// Aria has a habit of taking charge in Drama Club, though Mira doesn't mind as long as the other girl doesn't steal her role.
Sera-sensei// Sera-senpai is one of Mira's favorite teachers. She thinks Sera-senpai is very wise and takes everything she says seriously.
Ai-chan// Ai is another of Mira's good friends. They were also in the same class together in their first year. Mira knows Ai can get pushy when it comes to love, so she tries to rein the other girl in whenever she gets carried away.

Dorm room and Roommate:
Room 1, Katsumi Yukimura

Dorm Interior:
tumblr_mo9di84cSa1rahs9to1_500.png
★ TIMETABLE
Monday
7:30 : Wakey wakey
7:45 : Check up on the kids
8:00 : Breakfast
8:30 - 9:45 : Philosophy
9:45 - 11:00 : Music
11:00 - 12:00 : Biology
12:00 : Time to eat!
12:30 - 1: 30 : Mathematics
1:30 - 2:30 : Geography
2:30 - 3:30 : English and Literature
3:30 - 6:30 : Drama Club
6:30 - 7:00 : Bookworm's Club
7:00 - 7:45 : Spend some more time in the library
7:45 - 8:30 : Dorm time (check on the kids, study, etc.)
8:30 : Dinner with my friends!
9:00 - 10:30 : More dorm time!
10:30 : Bedtime

Tuesday
8:30 - 10:00 : Japanese and Literature
10:00 - 12:00 : Music
12:30 - 2: 00 : Arts and Crafts
2:00 - 3:30 : Mathematics
3:30 - 7:00 : Bookworm's Club
7:00 - 7:45 : Spend some more time in the library

Wednesday
8:00 : Wakey wakey
8:15 : Check up on the kids
8:30 : Breakfast
9:00 - 10:30 : Biology
10:30 - 12:00 : Mathematics
12:30 - 1: 30 : English and Literature
1:30 - 2:30 : Philosophy
2:30 - 3:30 : Japanese and Literature
3:30 - 7:00 : Drama Club
7:00 - 7:45 : Time to wander around campus

Thursday
8:30 - 9:45 : Philosophy
9:45 - 11:00 : Music
11:00 - 12:00 : Biology
12:30 - 1: 30 : Mathematics
1:30 - 2:30 : Arts and Crafts
2:30 - 3:30 : English and Literature
3:30 - 6:00 : Drama Club
6:00 - 7:00 : Bookworm's Club
7:00 - 7:45 : Spend some more time in the library/wander around campus

Friday
8:30 - 10:00 : Japanese and Literature
10:00 - 12:00 : Music
12:30 - 2: 00 : Arts and Crafts
2:00 - 3:30 : Geography
3:30 - 5:00 : Bookworm's Club
5:00 - 8:00 : Drama Club
8:00 - 8:30 : Dorm time (check on the kids, study, etc.)

Saturday
Run back and forth between Drama and Bookworm. When I'm tired from acting, I can relax in the library, and when I'm inspired by a book, I can go back to the Drama Club!

Sunday
Whatever I want!

❝I want to be one of the people who live. Not someone who just exists.❞

large.gif

flontpng.aspx

★ BASICS

Full Name:
Hirabayashi Hiraku

Nicknames:
"Hiraku"
It's his first name. Don't wear it out.

"Hirahira"
His friends call him this from time to time.

"Hikaru"
Sometimes strangers call him this on accident. Granted, it's a much more common name that's similar to his own, but he still finds it a little annoying.

Date of Birth:
October 10, 1997

Zodiac:
Libra

Place of Birth:
Osaka, Japan

Nationality:
American-Japanese

Sexuality:
Sapiosexual

★ IN DEPTH

Personality:
[ + ] loyal, smooth, romantic, sharp
[ – ] touchy, presumptuous, cool, unforgiving

Hiraku is a tired high school student at heart, but he can come across as intimidating. He has a courteous way of speaking that brings sophistication to mind. This composure can be deceiving, specifically as a first impression. Hiraku may be a good conversationalist, but that doesn't mean he likes making conversation with just anyone. He's quick to judge even if he himself is easily offended by others jumping to conclusions about him. However, he doesn't always assume the worst. Despite how aloof he may seem, Hiraku is an idealist. He always pays attention to his surroundings. He often twists circumstances in his head to suit his needs, but he's quite perceptive when it comes to other people. He's a good third party to have in any disagreement. Speaking of disagreements, Hiraku doesn't go easy on his adversaries. He's patient, and he also holds a grudge. He'll be ruthless in tearing down opposition, especially when it's also for the sake of someone he cares about.

Music (favorite genres being indie, alternative, rock, electronic, and jazz)
Sweaters
Windy weather
Mountains (forests, waterfalls, etc.)
Scary video games
Taking naps
Pomegranate
Winter
Debates
Cats

Dislikes:
Crowded places
Being bossed around
Heated arguments
Sweating
People who care too much
People who are controlling

Hobbies:
Writing// Hiraku has a journal he writes at least one page in every night. He actually has multiple filled journals (he doesn't like calling them diaries, but that's what a lot of them are) from the past.
Hiking// Hiraku doesn't do this a lot anymore for obvious reasons, but being out and about in nature makes him happy. He takes any chance he can to get away from civilization.
Video games// He loves them. End of story.
Music// Make no mistake, his singing is off-key and he doesn't know how to play any instruments. This doesn't stop him from always being on the lookout for new music.
Internet Surfing// Like most people his age, Hiraku can't resist the web. He would sit in front of the screen for hours every day if he could.

Fears:
Small spaces
Needles
Dogs
Being used
Getting sick
Pain

History:
Hiraku is the illegitimate son of a Japanese businesswoman and an American politician. According to his mother, his father had been on vacation in Tokyo when they met, and she'd had no idea he was married. They'd kept in touch and when he visited Tokyo again, they met up. As soon as he learned that she was pregnant, Hiraku's father had fled and cut off all contact. Hiraku's father doesn't interest him much anymore. He loves his mother with all of his heart. She makes a sizable salary as the board director of a large cosmetics company. Deciding to trust her son with his education, she enrolled him in Hisakawa Koukou.

Other:
Hiraku slips in snippets of English in his everyday speech now and then. He's considering multiple career paths which include becoming an author, a scientist, or a counselor. He rarely acts on any romantic feelings out of laziness rather than timidness.

Theme Song:

★ SCHOOL

Grade:
Sophomore

Class and Homeroom Teacher:
3-A

Subjects:
Japanese and Literature, English and Literature, Creative Writing, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Philosophy

Clubs:
School Newspaper (columnist)

Relationships:
Hinari-senpai// She's a sweet girl. Pretty, too. He had a tiny crush on her when he was a freshman, but he eventually caught onto her preference for girls.
Furukawa-sama// Hiraku greatly respects Furukawa both as a person and as the Student Council President. He'd like to get to know her better.
Senpai// Hiraku doesn't have any qualms with his senpai, so long as the other doesn't drag him into one of his schemes as he has a reputation of doing.
Maka-san// They've spoken a few times? Hiraku doesn't have a burning curiosity towards her or anything, but he wouldn't mind talking to her more.
Kadakawa// The rumors surrounding this young man has lowered Hiraku's opinion of him significantly, since he believes all rumors stem from a seed of truth.
Momo-chan// He admires her ability to befriend everyone around her. He himself considers her a friend of his, and he appreciates her honesty.
Yuki-san// He's pretty sure she's just a stoic girl in his class. Although, once he was eating some chocolates he'd gotten from a friend and he swore she was staring at them the whole time.
Jean-kun// Hiraku finds him likeable because of how relaxed the other boy is. They talk when they see each other, and are on good terms.
Shrine Maiden// He really, really wants to hear some of her stories.
Beaulieu// He's a pretty cool teacher. Hiraku respects Beaulieu's liberalism since he himself is an idealist.
Akuma// She's an obvious chuunibyou. Hiraku doesn't have any problems with this, but he also has no desire to reach out to her.
Mira-san// A girl so sweet, she's sugary. Hiraku would talk to her more if she was in his class, but she isn't.
Asuman// From what he's heard, Asuman's one of those weird freshman who apparently has a lot of disturbing scars.
Yorihase// He hears about Yorihase as well, but she only seems to be significant among the freshman.
Mika-senpai// A little too hyperactive for his taste, but he likes her optimism and enthusiasm.
West-kun// Another fellow on the Newspaper Club. They get on well enough.
Key-san// Meh, she's pretty cute. They don't talk much. Hiraku sees her around. She appears rather sugary.
Vaughn-san// Despite being in his homeroom class, it seems like he's never there. A shame, since Hiraku actually likes his company when he is there.
Navi-san// Her sass paired with her bossiness doesn't make a good combination for Hiraku.
Trinity-sensei// She teaches Creative Writing, and Hiraku likes that she treats each and every student as individuals with their own personalities and needs.
Tsubaki// A very love-inspired girl, as far as Hiraku can tell. He doesn't mind this at all, as long as she doesn't try to set him up with anyone.

Dorm room and Roommate:
Room 2, no roommate yet

Dorm Interior:
★ TIMETABLE
Monday
7:45 : Wake up
8:30 - 10:00 : Psychology
10:00 - 11:00 : Creative Writing
11:00 - 12:00 : Mathematics
12:00 : *nom nom*
12:30 - 2:00 : Biology
2:00 - 3:30 : Chemistry
3:30 - 6:30 : Newspaper Club
6:30 - 8:30 : 2 hours to myself
8:30 : Dinner
9:00 - 11:00 : 2 more hours of me-time
11:00 : Lights out

Tuesday
8:30 - 9:25 : Psychology
9:25 - 10:20 : Creative Writing
10:20 - 11:15 : Japanese and Literature
11:15 - 12:00 : English and Literature
12:30 - 2:00 : Physics
2:00 - 3:30 : Philosophy

Wednesday
8:15 : Ugggh
8:30 : Breakfast
9:00 - 9:45 : Biology
9:45 - 10:30 : Chemistry
10:30 - 11: 15 : Mathematics
11:15 - 12:00 : Physics
12:00 : *nom nom nom*
12:30 - 1: 15 : Psychology
1:15 - 2:00 : Philosophy
2:00 - 2:45 : English and Literature
2:45 - 3:30 : Japanese and Literature
3:30 - 7:30 : Newspaper Club
7:30 - 8:30 : An hour to myself

Thursday
8:30 - 10:00 : Psychology
10:00 - 11:00 : Creative Writing
11:00 - 12:00 : Mathematics
12:30 - 2:00 : Biology
2:00 - 3:30 : Chemistry

Friday
8:30 - 9:25 : Psychology
9:25 - 10:20 : Creative Writing
10:20 - 11:15 : Japanese and Literature
11:15 - 12:00 : English and Literature
12:30 - 2:00 : Physics
2:00 - 3:30 : Philosophy

Saturday
I'll spend some time at the Newspaper Club if they need me, but rest assured I'm not going to waste a whole day there.

Sunday
I'll have to make some plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, I finally posted! They took a little longer than expected, but I hope you like my babies(◔‿‿◔)

Another drama student! Hooray. It won't just be a dialogue now.

Aren't they still in the middle of a ceremony, @Lady Sandra ? Probably shouldn't be talking and walking around :D

aha right^^ but wouldn't standing around as one of the only people also not fit? ^^

I read it as she just sat up tall.

"Exhaling a small sigh, the Shrine Maiden decided that she had a better chance of spotting the girl (or the other way around) if she was standing erect. Thus, with a small push, she lifted herself up and quickly dusted off her uniform."

For me she stood up, and doesn't Kawaguchi Akira also search people he can talk to? ^^

I was a bit confused on whether they sit or stand. In anime, they do either or. I just thought they were suppose to be paying attention to the speech currently

well, I will change it, but still confused what is happening at the moment ^^

Sorry if I was not clear enough in the starter but I never mentioned that the characters were sitting... as a matter of fact, they are located in the school yard and the only people seated are the teachers. The freshmen are lined up in front of their their seniors, while everyone else is brought up before them in a large crowd.

Again, apologies for not being clear...

Hi everyone! I'm taking a class during the day that's really important, so I can't really reply while I'm there. ;o;

Status
Not open for further replies.