Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ktyria, yeah, it's fine if Mikan skips a grade! However, if anyone else decides to do this, I am setting a limit of one more person besides Mika.
That's absolutely fine!
I'm just happy that you like her <3
I deeply apologize about the history, though. I just threw together thoughts.

It's a fine history, don't worry! I like it since it ties in with her overall personality and character as well. You did a wonderful job~

BYW, @Garou and @Shadowy, who wants to room with Mikan? If no one volunteers, then Imma have to choose randomly between the two of you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Does the roleplay start with them going to the dorms..?

It has already began! I linked the IC thread in the first post here, so go check that out. If you wish to know, it starts with an entrance ceremony. After that, if you wish, you can go to the dorms.

• Love
It has already began! I linked the IC thread in the first post here, so go check that out. If you wish to know, it starts with an entrance ceremony. After that, if you wish, you can go to the dorms.
Oh! Right. Sorry x3. Thank you!

It's a fine history, don't worry! I like it since it ties in with her overall personality and character as well. You did a wonderful job~

BYW, @Garou and @Shadowy, who wants to room with Mikan? If no one volunteers, then Imma have to choose randomly between the two of you.
Do you mind picking, I want to include the dorm room number and her going to it in my post <3

Reactions: Dreamer
The way you fleshed out these characters is very interesting and I love it! I am also okay with Mayu being a sort of "top dog". Also, do you intend for Baki's true identity and details to actually be found out at some point?

The only thing that worries me is the whole VN progression tree since, well, no other character has it. And I don't think it fits too well in with the story as it is quite uniform. It makes the High School RP sound like a Sim Dating game. So, yeah... Sorry but do remove that part.

Aw, they seemed like a good idea at the time. Edited.

Just to clarify, I just wrote those flags to show an outline of a story those characters had. And an incentive to pursue them to the end being affection, not really trying to make it turn into a dating sim!

Baki's true identity can come about. It was intended that 'path' to that detail coming into the light comes about when people start really questioning his Military Mania instead of passing him off as a strange person. By his 'flags' outline it was intended that it would be something that a friend would end up finding out about - or bring about an event where his background becomes impossible to hide.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Katsumi Y. In my next post, Mira will be heading to her dorm room. Is it okay to assume Katsumi is already in there? Or would you rather Mira be the first to get there?

On a side note, I'm holding back on introducing Baki immediately. Sort of hoping to just switch between them when one has nothing to do - or having them in talk to each other when they inevitably need someone to talk to.

T
On a side note, I'm holding back on introducing Baki immediately. Sort of hoping to just switch between them when one has nothing to do - or having them in talk to each other when they inevitably need someone to talk to.
That's kind of cute if they had no one to talk to and needed to talk to each other haha .

That's kind of cute if they had no one to talk to and needed to talk to each other haha .

I could easily come up with dialogue between them, and there isn't anything necessarily wrong with it. But talking to your self does sound a bit lonely...

Anyway, I kind of want to break this thing where RP's I post once in seem to go dark, so I'm going to take up a bit more of an aggressive posting rate. I really just want to write stuff.

I could easily come up with dialogue between them, and there isn't anything necessarily wrong with it. But talking to your self does sound a bit lonely...

Anyway, I kind of want to break this thing where RP's I post once in seem to go dark, so I'm going to take up a bit more of an aggressive posting rate. I really just want to write stuff.

Oh . Well , if you want to , you could always have your characters to interact with mine !

Oh . Well , if you want to , you could always have your characters to interact with mine !

Sure! I don't know if the others think I'm off doing my own thing or anything, but my past 2 posts have been open for anyone to get themselves involved in. I haven't been using the @user format, but I've been optimistically throwing those bones out there.

I just didn't specify anyone since I'm not sure if they're off doing their own thing too.

"Happiness is an object as illusive as the reason for our existence. If only men could understand it better... then maybe more people would be happy." -- His father, Colin West.

BzRRD6nCUAAbJuh.jpg

Full Name: Robert West
Nicknames: Columbus - due to how much he's travelled around the world. This was a teasing nickname given to him by his friends back home in England.
Date of Birth: 21/07/1998
Zodiac: Cancer
Place of Birth: York, England
Nationality: British and Irish (Father from Hull, Mother from Cork)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:
Virtues - Fun-loving, friendly, caring, selfless, adventurous
Flaws - Over-protective, closed-book, stubborn, hates losing, short-temper

An approachable lad with a friendly demeanour, Robert can come across as very confident and extremely chatty. However, his flapping gums are usually more of a sign of his nerves than anything else. Still, once he's used to people he tries to do the best he can by them and tries to be the big brother to the group at large - for better or for worse.

tumblr_mvhwhzTvT71qztgoio1_250.gif

- Classical music (both classic and contemporary)
- Music in general
- Video games
- Travelling and exploring
- History and culture
- Martial Arts
- Anime and Manga
- Visual Novels
- Food... lots of food.

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Dislikes:
- Impoliteness
- Confrontation
- Over-confidence
- Smugness
- Manufactured pop music
- Sports
- Science (Why spend your time trying to understand when you can simply experience and enjoy?)

Hobbies:
- Playing Video Games
- Reading manga/watching anime
- Martial arts training
- Playing Cello
- Creative Writing

Fears:
- Failure
- Solitude
- Disappointing others
- Not being happy
- Not achieving enough in life
- Spiders... anything but spiders.

History:

Growing up in the historical city of York in a wealthy family, Robert knew nothing but a life of privilege. His father and mother always pushed him to take advantage of what he had and supported him all the way. He tried everything from sports such as badminton, to writing poetry to learning how to defend himself. Some things he stuck with, some he didn't, but one thing he always loved was travelling the world with his father who was an international businessman. During his final years of secondary school in the UK, when he was 14, his father died due to an un-diagnosed heart condition. Robert fell into the depths of grief and depression but refused to reach out to anyone. Before long, he left the country to attend a prestigious and unique school in Japan for a fresh start. Several years later, at the school he still remains.

Relationships:

Hilda Narina - "A pretty girl. It's a relief to see another full-blooded European here. Not being the only outsider feels... homely."

Shigeko Furukawa - "A pleasant girl whom I've come across several times. Her English is impressive but her skills with the violin are even better. Might have to try and play with her sometime."

Kawaguchi Akira - "A loud fellow, insists that I call him senpai. Yes, I know, right? Still, he's a nice guy and fun to be around - even if he does get a little bossy in the Newspaper Club."

Mana Kada - "Her name has a nice rhythm to it, strange observation I know. She's very dedicated to the swim team and seemingly most things that she does. I haven't had the chance to speak to her yet but... well, I don't... she seems really nice."

Kadakawa Yuuto - "A nice enough guy with a big reputation. We're roommates for the next year, it seems. Hopefully, we'll grow to be good friends. Lord knows I need more people close to me."

Sakura Momoiro - "Or Momo as I've heard her called. An energetic, lively girl. Something of an idol from what I can tell and I can see why. She's beautiful, confident and energetic. She's our newspaper club's photographer so I get along well with her."

Katsumi Yukimura - "She knows how to swing a sword and hates rich people. I should probably watch my back."

Jean King - "I haven't had many dealings with him. Judging by his name I'd assume some sort of French/Western European heritage. I wonder if he's ever visited the Minster."

Miyamoto Megumi - "Ah, the Shrine Maiden! Who hasn't heard of Miyamoto-san? She's interesting individual and I must admit, seeing the look of fear on freshmen's faces just never gets old."

Andre Beaulieu - "A very, very peculiar teacher. His students seem fond of him but I've never had the pleasure of been taught by him myself. Although, I did once see him sweet talking one of the other male teachers..."

Akuma Ayaka - "Oh! Chuuni-san! I know, it's a mean name but I've never vocalised it. Who am I to judge? Plus... those cat ears make her look adorable, I must say."

Mirabelle Orand - "Everything I used to find endearing in a girl. The way she just seems to flitter through life is just so... I can't even think of an appropriate word. She seems lovely but I've never had the nerves to talk to her. I wonder where she's from."

Hirabayashi Hiraku - "A nice guy. We're in the newspaper clubs together as columnists and he's in my homeroom class. I wonder if he'd want to work on a collab piece sometime."

Baki Asuman - "No real opinion, I haven't seen him around too much. Seems like a bit of tank, though. Wonder if he'd want to join the martial arts club..."

Mayu Yorihase - "A freshman who I haven't seen around too much."

Mikan Uchida - "Ah, Mikan, a very lively and talkative girl from the newspaper club. My stomach contorts with confusion everytime I have to call her 'senpai', truth be told. She's a nice girl, though. Just... a lot of work."

Adrian Vaughan - "Adrian... Vaughan? Oh! That Adrian! I haven't had many dealings with him but he seems nice enough."

Trinity-sensei - "Trinity-sensei is a good teacher. She's my creative writing teacher and is the only other Brit I'm aware of at the school. While I don't agree with her taste in music, her taste in musicals is quite good - something we've had a fair few conversations about during class time."

Other: He carries a broken pocket watch around with him all the time though he refuses to tell anybody why and due to him being brought up in England, he often fails to deliver idioms properly and occasionally messes up his Japanese.

Character theme:

akihito_kanbara_in_snow__kyoukai_no_kanata__by_oniwakamaru-d7q5kn9.gif

STUDENTS ONLY
Grade:
Sophomore
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 3-A
Subjects:

English and Literature
Creative Writing
History
Music
Philosophy

Monday
8:30 am - Classes Begin
8:30 am -10:30 am - Music
10:00 am -12:00pm - History
12:00 - Lunch in the cafeteria
1:00 pm -2:00 pm - Creative Writing
2:00 pm -2:45 pm - English and Literature
2:45 pm -3:30 Philosophy
3:30 pm - End of classes
3:30 pm -5:30 pm - Newspaper Club
5:30 pm -7:00 pm - Martial Arts Club
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
8:30 pm - Dinner in the cafeteria
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Free time
11:00 pm - Bed time

Tuesday
2:45 pm -3:30 Philosophy

Wednesday
9:00 am - Classes Begin
9:00 am -11:00 am - Music
11:00 am -12:00 pm - History
2:00 pm -3:30 pm - English and Literature
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Newspaper Club
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time

Thursday
2:45 pm -3:30 - Philosophy

Friday
2:45 pm -3:30 - Philosophy
3:30 pm -6:30 pm - School Newspaper Club
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
8:30 pm - Dinner in the cafeteria and occasionally in town with his room-mate

Saturday

10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Martial Arts Club
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Club lunch in cafeteria

Sunday
Lazy day... time for some video games and manga, it seems.

Clubs: Martial Arts and Newspaper Club
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 1 - Roommate with Kadakawa Yuuto

Dorm interior:

Togainu.No_.Chi_.full_.595232-1024x724.jpg

Opposite to Yuuto's side of the room is Robert's "hovel". It's a raised bed with his desk beneath it. The wall behind his computer his littered with manga excerpts and drawings and on his desk is a solitary picture of his family back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is okay and that you are still accepting.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
*Pops up out of nowhere* h-hello...are you still accepting people to join your RP?

I hope so.. I put a lot of work into that CS haha XD

Status
Not open for further replies.