Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]

Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Evening - School Cafeteria]

"That will be a hard year..." Hilda mumbled to herself as she entered the Cafeteria after the happenings in the Band room.

"Hello everyone who just came in! Welcome to the Hisakawa Welcoming dinner party! All the food in the cafeteria today is on our student government's tab so please don't be shy! We also have all of our clubs here tonight so go ahead and take a look!"
"Also! If anyone knows anything about what happened to the computers in the computer room, then please contact one of the teachers right away! Thanks, and enjoy yourselves!"

Ok was that one a prank or did just someone stole them? Hilda didn't knew anything about it but knew someone will take care of it. For now she needed an idea how to present the Band. Well, she took her guitar with her and looked around, walking up to an empty table before she hears something from the Martial Arts Club in which she is as well.

She walks over to them

"Captain , what are you doing ?"

"I was going to ask the same." Hilda said, standing next to Katsumi

@Ehb @Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

[Time skip to Evening]

"Hello everyone who just came in! Welcome to the Hisakawa Welcoming dinner party! All the food in the cafeteria today is on our student government's tab so please don't be shy! We also have all of our clubs here tonight so go ahead and take a look!"
"Also! If anyone knows anything about what happened to the computers in the computer room, then please contact one of the teachers right away! Thanks, and enjoy yourselves!"

The blond grinned at the student who had just made the entrance announcement for the fourth time . Really , we must start paying him , Johann Harrison told himself before nodding his head again towards the student who had just broadcasted the designated announcement . Not long after , the Head of Disciplinary walked up the little 'stage' prepared before taking his place in front of the audio visual device .

"A very good evening I bid to everyone present here tonight . If you are not acquainted with myself , I am Johann Harrison , the Head of Disciplinary of Hisakawa Koukou Academy ."

"As mentioned before , please do not hold back in filling your stomachs with the food the Student Council has so proudly provided . A special thanks is in order to the catering business who agreed in providing for all of us . Please ensure that you take your time to browse through or stop by every club booth . Thank you , and please enjoy your evening ."

Just before getting off the makeshift 'stage' , the blond male reached for the microphone again , "I beg everyone's pardon for the disturbance once again , but I would like to request the attention of everybody present here ." .

He paused for a moment , just so everyone who was busy , could stop for a moment . "In the light of recent events , that is , dealing with the stolen property of the school , which occured in the Computer Room , I beg for everyone's cooperation in bringing the culprit forward . As the Head of Disciplinary , I have received the permission of a Senior teacher , to deduct any demerit points given to any student , who had once or is still , committing a criminal act against the school . In the condition in which they were to provide valid information on the stealing of the computer in the Computer Room ."

Now , with a stern face , he spoke again into the microphone , "As for the culprit , if you were to turn yourself in within this week , the only disciplinary action that will be bestowed upon you is community work in school that will last for a period of at least 72 hours ," , the blond then paused for awhile before continuing , "If the Student Council was left to investigate and the culprit is discovered , far more severe actions will be taken ." .

"That is all for now . Thank you for your attention ." , he bowed lightly before walking off the stage .

@Everyone in cafeteria[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Evening - Cafeteria]

Entering the cafeteria late, Robert managed to catch the back end of the message that had been repeated so many times. A small smile formed on his lips. It's good to see this is still an all-you-can-eat event... he thought to himself. The room was bustling. It was a surprise the place managed to accommodate everyone - a fact that made Robert spare a moment's sympathy for the kitchen staff. Still, while he expected the food to be the thing that was grasping everyone's attention, he soon discovered that he was sorely mistaken. By the martial arts club's table, a small crowd had gathered and the captain's goading voice could be heard above the cacophony of shocked murmurs. Robert pushed his way through, the scene before him revealed and a lot of his questions answered. It seemed that Katsumi Yukimura and Hilda Narina already prosed the question he would have asked yet he still remained ready to jump in and break up anymore violence that may follow. He gave the captain a disapproving look, shaking his head resignedly.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Evening - Cafeteria]

Tsubaki had sat in her chair at the swimming team's stall awkwardly for quite some time. After her trip into town having fallen through, she made it a priority to join her first club. Little did she know she would get roped into recruiting other freshmen like herself. So, sipping gently on her carton of juice and enjoying the freshly made onigiri she had acquired, she sat with a face as a red as beetroot as her fellow club-mates bared their chests for attention. Thank god none of the female members agreed to this, she silently thanked, trying not to let her eyes wander to the boys. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, the fury of Katsumi Yukimura came crashing down on the lads, an escapade that resulted in them heading back to their dorms to change. A sigh of relief escaped Tsubaki's lips - a sigh of relief that soon turned to a gasp of panic. She watched in horror as Katsumi headed off into the crowd, leaving her alone with a pile of swimming club leaflets. "Oh no..." she groaned.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

"Fufu, so Tsubaki-chan joined the swim club huh?"

In Katsumi Yukimura's wake came Mayu Yorihase, as well as a couple of her followers.

"Where are they? This is the swimming club booth, right?"
Mayu visibly sighed aloud towards the girls with her. She explained their appearance to Tsubaki.

"They wanted to see the shirtless people rumored to be here. Though, I think I saw one going through the crowd. Maybe we just had to stick at our table and they would've come to us?"

The couple of girls with Mayu slumped their shoulders in disappointment.

"So then, Ai-chan is..." Mayu began to say, but her voice trailed off once her gaze fell on Tsubaki. For a moment, Mayu looked up and down Tsubaki, as if analyzing her. Finished, she gave her conclusion posing it it more as a question more suited for a conversation.

"I guess Ai-chan actually likes swimming, then?" She asked, with her hand up to her chin in an inquisitive gesture.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Yoshirou Yoruhase, lightgreen, solid]

YoshirouIco_zpsjkeszixh.jpg

"Captain , what are you doing ?"
"I was going to ask the same."

The arrival of two familiar looking females caught the captain's attention.

"Hmph. The Yuki-onna and the Antennae appear. Do you intend to get in my way again?"
"I... don't think too many people are trying to get in your way as opposed to trying to calm you down."
"I am perfectly calm! The only one I'm swinging this sword at is Nashiko. There isn't any need for concern!"
"That's exactly the problem....! Captain-!?"

[...!]

The captain's wide reaching slash makes contact with nothing more than air once more.

"Damn it...!"

"Ah-! West-san...?"

In her hasty move to get away, Hakuno had propeled herself in Robert West's Direction. Instead of landing a couple steps away, she had run into him.

"I'm really sorry!" Hakuno apologized in a suprised voice. She shifted her weight back to her feet. "It's my fault, I wasn't looking..! Are you okay?"

Seeing Hakuno run into Robert, the Captain turned his attention to Katsumi. In this moment of respite, he found it appropriate to answer Yukimura's question.

"...I spent all of the first day of classes coming up with this idea. If we had a martial arts tournament right here in the Cafeteria, then we'd certainly be able to attract the most members by showing off how strong we are. BUT...! Nashiko came around asking about getting a new permission thing to train outside. So naturally, I challenged her."

The captain crossed his arms.

"'The permit to train outside is given to those who are deemed disciplined enough to handle themselves responsibly outside the dojo.' Just like what the old man said. Because I'm the club captain, I'm part of the process of deciding that. Fighting Nashiko here, would help me evaluate her strength, as well as help attract new members to the table. Doing things in this way, is the natural way to go about it."

Such a straightforward way of thinking seemed to come naturally to Yoshirou.

"Does that explanation suffice, Yuki-onna?"

@VengefulPeanut @Katsumi Y. @Lady Sandra
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox= EXTRA NPC, white, solid]

"That is all for now . Thank you for your attention ."

"Harisson-san, please wait!"

The female announcer caught Johann before he went off into the crowd. Getting his attention at the last moment.

"...Did the Music Club contact the Council about the traditional performance today? We've been trying to get into contact with them but we haven't had any luck."

The announcer girl cupped her hands together and bowed in a desperate plea.

"We already announced that they'd be playing today. Please! We really need the Council's Help!"

@Cookie And Cream~
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

"Harrison-san, please wait!"

The voice of a female made the blond ladies' man to turn around , to face the female announcer . "How I may be of assistance , my dear ?" , he asked with his usual grin .

"...Did the Music Club contact the Council about the traditional performance today? We've been trying to get into contact with them but we haven't had any luck."
"We already announced that they'd be playing today. Please! We really need the Council's Help!"

I almost forgot about that . , Johanm Harrison said to himself before sighing mentally . Mustering up his most reassuring smile , he replied the female , "To be honest , I have not received any word back from any of the Band members either . But , seeing as I see a few of them present here , I shall try to resolve this problem at hand ." . After saying so , he placed an assuring hand on the female's shoulder before making his way to the small crowd that had formed around the Swimming and Martial Arts Club . The Russian-British knew that even the smallest mass of people was a better way to collect necessary information compared to merely going to individual by individual .

Pushing his way past the crowd that had formed , he was met by the sight of quite a few familiar faces . "Hello there , lad ." , he quickly uttered a greeting towards the blond male he had met earlier on in the cafeteria . Along side the female who was hiding behind him . "My greetings , my lady ." , he bowed slightly before pushing forward even more to be met with the sight of Hilda Narina , Katsumi Yukimura and a male wearing a bandanna conversing .

"I am sorry to intrude your conversation , ladies and gentleman , but I require the attention of Hilda-san and the lassie ." , the blond man referred to the two females .

Johann Harrison had to hold in a small smirk as he awaited the reaction of the brunette female for the nickname he had given her . But more importantly , "Hilda-san , are you aware that the Band is supposed to be performing a traditional piece as a sort of opening act ?" .

"The involvement of the Band in giving a performance is mandatory as the public has been notified of this . To add on to that , after the performance , each president or captain of a club has to present a small speech of a sort , as a...you can say , campaign speech in capturing the attention of the students , especially the freshmen to join their fellow clubs . All of this had been planned out precisely and everything must go according to schedule ." .

@Everyone in cafeteria[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

"I am sorry to intrude your conversation , ladies and gentleman , but I require the attention of Hilda-san and the lassie ."

Hilda looked at Johann and nodded before walking out of the crowd with him.

"Hilda-san , are you aware that the Band is supposed to be performing a traditional piece as a sort of opening act ?"
"The involvement of the Band in giving a performance is mandatory as the public has been notified of this . To add on to that , after the performance , each president or captain of a club has to present a small speech of a sort , as a...you can say , campaign speech in capturing the attention of the students , especially the freshmen to join their fellow clubs . All of this had been planned out precisely and everything must go according to schedule .

Hilda sighed, remembering it now. "Ah yeah, damn I totally forgot that we had some problems in the Band room and well, I'm not sure if we can play today through......I also have no speech ready for today....Damn. I tell you what, let's search the other members of the Band and then we will see if I can get up with something...Ok?"

She looks at katsumi "Please clear this, but be ready that we might need you in a bit."

@Cookie And Cream~ @Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"Hmph. The Yuki-onna and the Antennae appear. Do you intend to get in my way again?"
"I am perfectly calm! The only one I'm swinging this sword at is Nashiko. There isn't any need for concern!"

Katsumi Yukimura's eyebrow twitched in annoyance slightly at the mention of the nickname that was given to her by the captain of the Martial Arts Club . For as long as she's known the male , her name had always been Yuki-onna . Not that she knew the significance of it .

"...I spent all of the first day of classes coming up with this idea. If we had a martial arts tournament right here in the Cafeteria, then we'd certainly be able to attract the most members by showing off how strong we are. BUT...! Nashiko came around asking about getting a new permission thing to train outside. So naturally, I challenged her." "'The permit to train outside is given to those who are deemed disciplined enough to handle themselves responsibly outside the dojo.' Just like what the old man said. Because I'm the club captain, I'm part of the process of deciding that. Fighting Nashiko here, would help me evaluate her strength, as well as help attract new members to the table. Doing things in this way, is the natural way to go about it."

"Does that explanation suffice, Yuki-onna?"

The brunette listened to her captain's explaination , agreeing with him on a few points , but obviously having thoughts of her own , as well . "Captain , I get that you see this strategy as killing two birds with one stone , and I agree that showcasing the strength of the Martial Arts club will bring in more members than it already is but can't you see that Nashiko is definitely not in the mood for this match of yours ? You have to consider that she might fight better when she is more at ease . If you insist on going on with this , then at least fight someone else that's-" , Katsumi Yukimura was cut off by the voice of another .

"I am sorry to intrude your conversation , ladies and gentleman , but I require the attention of Hilda-san and the lassie ."

Katsumi could actually feel the tick of annoyance appearing on her forehead as she cursed under her breath slightly . "First it was Katio , now Yuki-onna . To add on to that , it's lassie . What's next ?" , she mumbled to herself , although it was audible to everyone within a close proximity . She then gave the head of disciplinary of the academy a glare and a light growl , a harmless one , before crossing her arms over her chest .

"Please clear this, but be ready that we might need you in a bit."

The brunette female nodded her head once , before answering , "Sure thing . I will lend you a hand in looking for the others , as well ."

@Ehb @Lady Sandra @Cookie And Cream~ [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

"Sorry, passing through, excuse me, just....getting by. Oh, sorry....let me just-" Making his way to the destination (Or rather getting into the stream of students that were going in the general direction he was going in.) Owen eventually made his way to the stall of the club he was needing to go to. He had told himself that he would join a club, he had to. He couldn't just hide inside all day. He had tried to talk to that girl before, but she completely blocked him out. Leading him to just have to walk way. Perhaps in a slightly more shaky fashion.

But that was before, this was today! And today was the day he was going to do something, yes... Today he was going to join the swimming club. He quite liked water and....well that was the only thing he really had going for him right there and then but it was a start. Finally getting to the booth, Owen quickly realised that Mayu and her band of 'friends' were there as well. Probably some plot to take over the world or something. Though right now Owen ignored her and tried to focus on Tsubaki. Who was also a first year, how did she get this? He must of missed something. His belly grumbled

"Hello-" Someone brushed past Owen causing him to bump into the desk. If one listened closely, blocking out all the other sounds. One could hear Owen make a small "Meep" sound. Pausing a moment for a possible wish to cease his immediate existence. Owen continued on, "Can I um- Join the...uh-" Owen opened his mouth to speak, slowly pronouncing the name as if he was reading some ancient word of a dead language that had fifty syllables in it and contained many z's and x's. "Swimming club?"

@VengefulPeanut @Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

Watching Johann making the announcements of the many things going on in the school. Marcus' eyes flicked around the room, watching everyone slowly. Before just wandering in a general direction, weaving between heaves of people. He happened to be right next to the two when, Hakuno and Robert (though more like Hakuno) Collided into each other. "Oh? Are you two aright? You should look where you're going Hakuno. Don't want to cause an real accident. Would be a shame. Blindness" Almost tutting at the two. Marcus took a bite of a convenient biscuit that had somehow appeared into his hand.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.