Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairingly Governed by the Cruelly Impartial RNG

What Feature Set Would You Go With?

• Circle Game Relationship Randomizer

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Virtu-Ava Grades Based Combat Avatars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's Do All of It!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Keep it Vanilla (Just Updating the old Intro Post)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I know I totally blinked off the RP for a whole, what, month and a half, but I swear I have good reason! I'm just sorry I didn't post on the old thread sooner and tell y'all about it, but it felt kind of ... awkward... It still feels pretty awkward crawling back now. ^( '-' )^

Needless to say, I'm interested in this new remake. Ehb, I don't think I've ever seen a single person put so much effort into a roleplay that I've participated in, and your work ethic is really admirable. I definitely wouldn't be able to do this.

• Character Cap - Each player aside from GM and Co-Gm's will be limited to 1, preventing people ganging up in Virtu-Ava battles, and to facilitate people actually interacting. This will mean that, for people with multiple character's in the previous RP, they will have to pick only one to bring back in, or ask to be a co-gm.
OH NO WHO DO I CHOOSE? I might even throw out lovingly put away both Mira and Hira and just make a new character since the new feature(s) give me some ideas. I don't think Mira, petit lapin avec le coeur d'or that she is, is the best for this kind of RP. And Hira might not be... how do I put this kindly... interesting enough.

I am all for Randomized Relations! ( ͡° ◡ ͡° ) For all of the reasons everyone else likes it.

I don't really get Virtu-Ava though. I understand that it's a virtual reality environment, but you kind of lost me at "Your character can also have their 'real' appearance, and a more RPG esque 'Virtu-ava' appearance." Does that mean that our characters will be playing a RPG game or ???? Also:
The second 'extra points roll' has a range of possible values that make it so that even if they roll the highest possible value, they wouldn't be able to make any of their stats higher than a B if they evenly spread out all of their points. Enough subjects will be made so that the former sentence ensures no one can become particularly powerful, even with the best roll.
Am I correct in assuming this mean that there will be no possibility of any academically dominant characters (characters that have an A in most classes)? I understand that it's so that there's no OP characters w/ the Virtu-Ava element, but still... The idea seems quite limiting, especially if you wanted to follow the trope of a character that's bookish but not socially intelligent.

As for the current relationship pool, I think it's good! Are you trying to avoid the distant/"just acquaintances" type of relationships?

@ERode
Oh, I could use those. Thanks!

@growl
It's fine. I do really appreciate it if people at least give a heads up.

I don't really get Virtu-Ava though. I understand that it's a virtual reality environment, but you kind of lost me at "Your character can also have their 'real' appearance, and a more RPG esque 'Virtu-ava' appearance." Does that mean that our characters will be playing a RPG game or ???? Also:

Am I correct in assuming this mean that there will be no possibility of any academically dominant characters (characters that have an A in most classes)? I understand that it's so that there's no OP characters w/ the Virtu-Ava element, but still... The idea seems quite limiting, especially if you wanted to follow the trope of a character that's bookish but not socially intelligent.

As for the current relationship pool, I think it's good! Are you trying to avoid the distant/"just acquaintances" type of relationships?
  1. Having a real appearance and a virtu-ava appearance means that everyone is still attending the school in person, but the school has a very advanced virtual reality system that 'projects' images in the real school.
    • "The concept of a virtual reality environment has changed over the years. Historically, a virtual reality environment could only exist behind the computer screen, through the monitor or via once cumbersome virtual reality headsets. Breakthroughs in Cloaking Technology in the Military, which allowed real world military bases to turn invisible, could also be utilized to project 3d images onto a real world environment, provided that the proper equipment is in place. Today's systems are also smart enough to project a 3d model onto a moving person within a space. Allowing that person to assume a different appearance entirely. It's not uncommon for students at Hisawakwa to take advantage of this. Most students like to make themselves look like RPG heroes and Heroines for the Virtu-Ava battles, but they are allowed to keep the Virtu-Ava appearance whenever they want on school grounds. Particularly useful if you get braces or have scars all over your face. For safety reasons, each student is allowed to register just one Virtu-Ava model for themselves in Hisakawa's system."
  2. It's still possible to have a character who is smart but doesn't have exceptional Virtu-Ava Stats. It's explain in my reply to Rithas here.
  3. Yes. The randomized relationships are all meant to have characters already have some sort of established opinion with one another. Done so that everyone has 'something' to work with and build upon when they end up in the same room or scene.

@Everyone:
As promised, here is what the character sheet looks like. Please refrain from posting entire character sheet drafts here in this thread. Rather, if something is unclear or you're unsure about a what I'm asking for, you can post a question here and I'll do my best to clarify.

Blank Character Sheet
I may still make edits to this in the future. Major edits beyond correcting spelling errors will be noted just below here.

• Raw Code of the CS (So you don't need to remake tables) posted at the bottom.
  • Added optional 'character voice' to the form.

==========================================================================

[fieldbox= Character Sheet, white, solid]

[Core Information Section]
[Insert your character's favorite quote here]
[Real (!anime) appearance of your character here, try downsizing really large pictures!]

Character Color Code: (INFO: A unique color number associated with your character. This is primarily so your character's dialogue can be highlighted with this color in posts. You can look up a color number in the rich text editor by opening the drop-down menu of 'text color' by 'font size,' and then pressing the word 'Custom...'. Please ensure the color will not make your text unreadable for at least the default black background. This will be readily be made available in the cast list section for players to quickly look up.)

Full Name: (Last Name, First Name - As According to the Japanese Format)
Date of Birth: (Day, Month, Year)
Place of Birth: (City, Country)
Sex: (Physical, biological gender)
Sexuality: (Your Character's 'Romantic Options')
Character Type At Start:
(INFO: Choose between Main Character or Side Character. A 'main character' is for a poster who expects to post regularly. That poster will be acknowledged in the 'posting rotation', will be eligible to be the center of an 'incident', and is expected to contribute to the story. A 'Side Character' is for someone who is along fore the ride. Picking a side character is for people who feel like they might hold up the story. You can change between the two as the RP progresses and your availability changes, as this information will be kept updated in the cast list. This will also effect how your character's entry is ordered in the cast list section.)

Likes: (Things that your character find themselves gravitating towards when it they see or hear of it)
Dislikes: (Things your character find apprehensive when it comes up.)
Hobbies: (Things Your Character Does in their Spare Time. Things that you can expect them to want to talk about if the topic is brought up.)
Fears: (Nothing is not a valid fear.)

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:
(INFO: A self introduction in the character's words where they recall what they feel is the most important event to ever happen in their life. Something that defined who they are. Have fun with this, because it is from this 'monologue' that the baseline of who your character is as a person is drawn from. It is also an important thing for other players to gauge how they could act around you in general, especially people who are supposed be close to your character.)

Character Theme: (INFO: What is playing in the background when you're character is introducing themselves/When the scene is focused on them? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Battle Theme: (!Optional) (INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Voice Actor: (!Optional) (INFO: Have a voice actor that is exactly what you want everyone to think your character sounds like? List them here! If you can find a video of that voice on youtube or something, EVEN BETTER!)

[Virtu-Ava Section]
(INFO: This section contains details about your character's Virtual Avatar used in the school. Such as the character's 'grade stats', appearance, and their library of techniques and skills for use in battle.)

[Virtu-Ava (!anime) Appearance of Character Here]
(INFO: The appearance of your Virtu-Ava. The image of the Virtu-Ava is superimposed over your own when you invoke it on school grounds, or other locations that has the same infrastructure as the school. You have the option of not having anything for this one, if the character is always in their normal appearance.)

Weapon:
(INFO: The weapon your Virtu-Ava carries in combat. Lots of students like to write long and detailed weapon biographies for this. Probably from their creative adventure stories. The default weapon is one's hands. You can also add in an image of it if you find one.)

Grades Stats:
(INFO: The 'power' of your Virtu-Ava based upon how well you did on various tests. Remember that all new characters have 40 points available at the start, as well as additional points that you should've rolled a die for up to 60 extra points on top of that.)

Dice
Number
Subject Character's
Grade
1 Japanese  
2 English  
3 World History  
4 Mathematics  
5 Home Economics  
6 Physical Fitness  
7 Nature Science  
8 Computer Studies  
9 Music  
10 Calligraphy  
(EXTRA HELP: This handy table show you exactly how many points it takes to upgrade one of the stats to any letter grade. You can use it to make allocating your points much quicker! BE SURE TO OMIT THIS TAGBLE FROM YOUR CS WHEN SUBMITTING. Your character's stats will also be visible in the Cast section for easy reference.)
Subject Grade Points Required
A+ 14
A 13
A- 12
B+ 11
B 10
B- 9
C+ 8
C 7
C- 6
D+ 5
D 4
D- 3
F+ 2
F 1
F- None
FUN FACT: Want to know how many points it will take to make ALL of your stats the same letter grade? Just multiply the 'points required' by 10! Useful if you're trying to allocate all of your points as equally as possible.

[Battle Actions]
(INFO: These 'battle actions' are the skills or techniques that your character use in battle that they may or may not yell the attack name of whenever they use it. But at the end of the day, no matter how flashy they look, they will still be beaten by the default karate chop if the stat's are in the opponent's favor. There are two types of 'Battle Actions'. Offensive Attacks, typically used when you strike first, or Defensive Counters, which are used when reacting to the former. You can technically come up with an unlimited number of attacks and use Offensive Attack and Defensive Counters interchangeably, but the school usually encourages students to fill something like the template below just so that all bases are covered. Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Offensive Attacks

[Offensive Ranged Attack Name]
TYPE: Offensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:

[Offensive Near Attack Name]
TYPE: Offensive Near
DESCRIPTION:

Defensive Counters

[Defensive Ranged Counter Name]
TYPE: Defensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:

[Defensive Near Counter Name]
TYPE: Defensive Near
DESCRIPTION:

[Relationships Section]
(INFO: Relationships describe how your character is associated with the other characters in the RP. In this RP, all of your relationships are randomly generated, this time through the GM handling your character submission rather than the Iwaku Dice Roll. It is up to you to detail the details of each relationship given to you. It's encouraged that you try doing it by having your character explain it through their own words.)

Relationships List (Would Look Like This):
[CHARACTER Name_1] / [Positive/Negative] / [Type]
[Details in a sentence or so, you can modify it so that it's in your characters voice with more detail beyond the trope.]
[CHARACTER Name_2] / [Positive/Negative] / [Type]
[Details...]
[Etc...]

[/fieldbox]

Code:
[fieldbox= Character Sheet, white, solid]

[Core Information Section]
[Insert your character's favorite quote here]
[Real (!anime) appearance of your character here, try downsizing really large pictures!]

Character Color Code: (INFO: A unique color number associated with your character. This is primarily so your character's dialogue can be highlighted with this color in posts. You can look up a color number in the rich text editor by opening the drop-down menu of 'text color' by 'font size,' and then pressing the word 'Custom...'. Please ensure the color will not make your text unreadable for at least the default black background. This will be readily be made available in the cast list section for players to quickly look up.)

Full Name: (Last Name, First Name - As According to the Japanese Format)
Date of Birth: (Day, Month, Year)
Place of Birth: (City, Country)
Sex: (Physical, biological gender)
Sexuality: (Your Character's 'Romantic Options')
Character Type At Start:
(INFO: Choose between Main Character or Side Character. A 'main character' is for a poster who expects to post regularly. That poster will be acknowledged in the 'posting rotation', will be eligible to be the center of an 'incident', and is expected to contribute to the story. A 'Side Character' is for someone who is along fore the ride. Picking a side character is for people who feel like they might hold up the story. You can change between the two as the RP progresses and your availability changes, as this information will be kept updated in the cast list. This will also effect how your character's entry is ordered in the cast list section.)

Likes: (Things that your character find themselves gravitating towards when it they see or hear of it)
Dislikes: (Things your character find apprehensive when it comes up.)
Hobbies: (Things Your Character Does in their Spare Time. Things that you can expect them to want to talk about if the topic is brought up.)
Fears: (Nothing is not a valid fear.)

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:
(INFO: A self introduction in the character's words where they recall what they feel is the most important event to ever happen in their life. Something that defined who they are. Have fun with this, because it is from this 'monologue' that the baseline of who your character is as a person is drawn from. It is also an important thing for other players to gauge how they could act around you in general, especially people who are supposed be close to your character.)

Character Theme: (INFO: What is playing in the background when you're character is introducing themselves/When the scene is focused on them? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Battle Theme: (!OPTIONAL)(INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

[hr][/hr]
[Virtu-Ava Section]
(INFO: This section contains details about your character's Virtual Avatar used in the school. Such as the character's 'grade stats', appearance, and their library of techniques and skills for use in battle.)

[Virtu-Ava (!anime) Appearance of Character Here]
(INFO: The appearance of your Virtu-Ava. The image of the Virtu-Ava is superimposed over your own when you invoke it on school grounds, or other locations that has the same infrastructure as the school. You have the option of not having anything for this one, if the character is always in their normal appearance.)

Weapon:
(INFO: The weapon your Virtu-Ava carries in combat. Lots of students like to write long and detailed weapon biographies for this. Probably from their creative adventure stories. The default weapon is one's hands. You can also add in an image of it if you find one.)

Grades Stats:
(INFO: The 'power' of your Virtu-Ava based upon how well you did on various tests. Remember that all new characters have 40 points available at the start, as well as additional points that you should've rolled a die for up to 60 extra points on top of that.)

[xtable=skin1|border-color:#ffffff|bcolor:#787878|269x236]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Dice
Number{/td}
{td}Subject{/td}
{td}Character's
Grade{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}1{/td}
{td}Japanese{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2{/td}
{td}English{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3{/td}
{td}World History{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4{/td}
{td}Mathematics{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5{/td}
{td}Home Economics{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}Physical Fitness{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7{/td}
{td}Nature Science{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8{/td}
{td}Computer Studies{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}9{/td}
{td}Music{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}10{/td}
{td}Calligraphy{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
(EXTRA HELP: This handy table show you exactly how many points it takes to upgrade one of the stats to any letter grade. You can use it to make allocating your points much quicker! BE SURE TO OMIT THIS TAGBLE FROM YOUR CS WHEN SUBMITTING. Your character's stats will also be visible in the Cast section for easy reference.)
[spoiler=Grades and Points Table]

[xtable=skin1|border-color:#ffffff|bcolor:#707070|146x244]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Subject Grade{/td}
{td}Points Required{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A+{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A{/td}
{td}13{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A-{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}B+{/td}
{td}11{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}B{/td}
{td}10{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}B-{/td}
{td}9{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}C+{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}C{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}C-{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D+{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}D-{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}F+{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}F{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}F-{/td}
{td}None{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
[/spoiler]

[Battle Actions]
(INFO: These 'battle actions' are the skills or techniques that your character use in battle that they may or may not yell the attack name of whenever they use it. But at the end of the day, no matter how flashy they look, they will still be beaten by the default karate chop if the stat's are in the opponent's favor. There are two types of 'Battle Actions'. Offensive Attacks, typically used when you strike first, or Defensive Counters, which are used when reacting to the former. You can technically come up with an unlimited number of attacks and use Offensive Attack and Defensive Counters interchangeably, but the school usually encourages students to fill something like the template below just so that all bases are covered. Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Offensive Attacks

[Offensive Ranged Attack Name]
TYPE: Offensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:

[Offensive Near Attack Name]
TYPE: Offensive Near
DESCRIPTION:

Defensive Counters

[Defensive Ranged Counter Name]
TYPE: Defensive Ranged
DESCRIPTION:

[Defensive Near Counter Name]
TYPE: Defensive Near
DESCRIPTION:

[hr][/hr]
[Relationships Section]
(INFO: Relationships describe how your character is associated with the other characters in the RP. In this RP, all of your relationships are randomly generated, this time through the GM handling your character submission rather than the Iwaku Dice Roll. It is up to you to detail the details of each relationship given to you. It's encouraged that you try doing it by having your character explain it through their own words.)

Relationships List (Would Look Like This):
[CHARACTER Name_1] / [Positive/Negative] / [Type]
[Details in a sentence or so, you can modify it so that it's in your characters voice with more detail beyond the trope.]
[CHARACTER Name_2] / [Positive/Negative] / [Type]
[Details...]
[Etc...]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh geez. Everyone's a baka to start off with.

At least music, phys. ed., caligraphy, and home economics can be dump subjects for the more academic minded given those aren't really "intellectual" subjects.

@Ehb I'm confused....do we have to fill in our grades stats then ? Just ensure that points accumulated is 40 ?

Also , after we've rolled the dice , what do we do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ehb I'm confused....do we have to fill in our grades stats then ? Just ensure that points accumulated is 40 ?

Also , after we've rolled the dice , what do we do ?
You have 40 points to divide amongst the 10 subjects initially. Not too sure when the dice is rolled, maybe when the OOC actually goes up, but you roll a 60 faced die using Iwaku's dice system.

Whatever the result is is how many bonus points you get to allocate. This means you can either have 41 - 100 points in total to allocate amongst 10 subjects depending on how lucky you are at your roll.

See below for example. With that shitty roll, my character would have a total of 46 points to allocate amongst the 10 subjects and thus be a dumbass.

@Ehb Please don't make that my actual roll. :<

Also, can multiple dies be rolled as long as they total up to a possible 60? :3

Last edited:
@Ehb
Here's my intelligence roll. Let's hope for non-baka, but I personally feel like D all around is really unrealistic, in the context of a normal student. Probably would have been better if it was 70 (for C grade all around), with a d30 to determine extras.

Really though, the school's doing something wrong if their A students are only A because they dumped their other subjects. XD

Wait, is that 10 rolls of 6? Or 1 roll of 60?

Last edited:
@Ehb
Here's my intelligence roll. Let's hope for non-baka, but I personally feel like D all around is really unrealistic, in the context of a normal student. Probably would have been better if it was 70 (for C grade all around), with a d30 to determine extras.

Really though, the school's doing something wrong if their A students are only A because they dumped their other subjects. XD

Good thing this is heavily based in anime logic. XD Gotta love it right?! I might actually get a good grade in math for once.

@Zombehs You're a life saver :) ! Thank youuu ! *Bows multiple times*

Oh woooow , are we going to use this amount ? @Ehb ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zombehs
Yes. Something like rolling 6 10-sided die will work too. Since you said your roll was an example (though mostly because it's abysmal) you can roll for your bonus points next time.

@ERode
I did a really low baseline for points for straight up balancing. Additionally, in group battles each party's grades are summed up to A+, making teammates with several different strengths a bit more important with everyone having a default baseline.

The school in this rp is very far from the ideal perfect school that seems to be the default in rps like this.

@everyone
I'LL LET EVERYONE do their rolls here if they want to get it out of the way. It'll also keep the sign up thread a little clean at the start. Just remember it will be your only chance. Please don't let a bad roll run you off either, as tempting as it would be.

I'll still show some mercy for people who get particularly bad rolls. I just need to figure out where a good cutoff would be. Seeing some other folks making their rolls here would be helpful.

EDIT : Whoa! What luck.

I have a valid question , I think . Do we need to write anything at all in the relationship list ? Or is the GM fully going to handle it ?

....I don't think Johann would be happy to know that he has an accumulation of 61 points...

I have a valid question , I think . Do we need to write anything at all in the relationship list ? Or is the GM fully going to handle it ?
GM will be deciding it.
In this RP, all of your relationships are randomly generated, this time through the GM handling your character submission rather than the Iwaku Dice Roll.

Welp, at least it was only the first two.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@everyone
I'LL LET EVERYONE do their rolls here if they want to get it out of the way. It'll also keep the sign up thread a little clean at the start. Just remember it will be your only chance. Please don't let a bad roll run you off either, as tempting as it would be.

I'll still show some mercy for people who get particularly bad rolls. I just need to figure out where a good cutoff would be. Seeing some other folks making their rolls here would be helpful.

Hax

Edit: So...41 - 7 that I accidentally clicked is 36....eh

(WHY COULDN'T IT OF BEEN YOU 1!)

OKay now for me^^^ lol let's go big xD

55 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ERode
I did a really low baseline for points for straight up balancing. Additionally, in group battles each party's grades are summed up to A+, making teammates with several different strengths a bit more important with everyone having a default baseline.

The school in this rp is very far from the ideal perfect school that seems to be the default in rps like this.

@everyone

A low baseline would just make it that much harder for balancing, wouldn't it? Because then you'd have that much of a larger difference between the lucky and the unlucky. Welp, if that's what you're going for, it's fine then.

What is the school like, then? Is it a low-end public school? A school meant for savants? An escalator school attached to a middle school and a university?

I'll go ahead and do mine... knowing my luck, it'll probs be too high for me to be allowed to roll again but still pretty sh*t

EDIT: Mmmm at least it's over 30

@Cookie And Cream~
Yes, relationships will be decided by me, based on the relationship pool towards the end of the first page. You also have a bit of power over what sort of relationships you end up with. See the bottom of this post.

@ERode
The intention is indeed pretty much that. Engaging someone one-on-one is supposed be risky. I don't want the stat rolls to be indicative of how smart a character is on a story level, though. An explanation to Rithas earlier made the test bank for questions posses unfairly hard questions along with easier ones. You'll basically see all of this explained in detail again when I get that lore stuff finished (I hope). Just remember that the Virtu-Ava test that decides your character's stats and your character's academic performance are mutually exclusive for your benefit - just so you can still have a 'smart or dumb character' for the purposes of in character acting regardless of how their stats are, since it seems quite a few of us feel a little strongly about rolling themselves into being below average.

If you want to know what I have in mind while writing out the details of the school, you should see this, but in high school.

@Everyone
Well alright, rolls aren't too bad.

Please Read Over This if You've Already Made Your Roll or are Thinking about Doing it Here!

I've decided that if your ROLL UNDER A 20 you can make a second attempt roll. Hopefully, a second attempt is all anyone will need. The first post in this thread will list out the acknowledged rolls and the users associated with it.

Also, I forgot to mention something important that I should've said with making the rolls - well technically it was mentioned previously but I still need it regardless! I'd like to know certain specifics about your character that will help with deciding what relationships they can get. For everyone who has / is going to roll for your bonus points for stats, please answer these questions in regards to your character:

• Character's Name and Gender
  • If you want your character to potentially be a part of a family, siblings to other characters? (Yes/No)
  • If they are okay with their character being in/having been involved in a same-sex relationship: (Yes/No)
  • How many potential romantic rolls they are okay with possibly having: (A #)
    • 0 - Friendships Only
    • 1 - Involved/Was Involved with only one person.
    • 1+ - Involved/Was Involved in multiple relationships.
      • Which could mean the character was with several different people.
      • It could also mean that the character is actively 'cheating' at the start of the RP.
If you do all of this along with your character roll. Your character sheet will pretty much be good to post in the sign up thread for me to look at once it goes up. Just remember to read the rules and other sections at least, as I'll still be doing a 'did you read the rules?' sort of thing that will apply to the sheet.

For my Character whose stat roll is in my last post above, the Submission would look like rhis

Name: Nozomi Yuri (Female) *note it's in Last Name, First Name Order
In a Family: Yes
Same-Sex Relationship: Yes
Potential Romantic Rolls: 1

[And then The Roll I did Earlier Would Go Here]

This step of declaring your character and making the roll is what anyone making a new character in the actual sign up thread would go through. Do it here and speed up the process!

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Justin