Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Yukimura Katsumi, purple, solid"]
Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library, Classroom 2-A]

The thought of just going back to her own dorm was pretty dull at the moment . Katsumi Yukimura knew for a fact that if it wasn't her brother who was coming to spend some quality time with her , it was that blond British-Russian who was sneaking into her dorm while pretending he had no idea it was the building where the female dorms were . The brunette smiled lightly at the thought as she browsed through the amount of books in front of her , on the shelf .

The female thought it was a good idea to get a head start on a project of her class had a mandatory to do . She still remembered the teacher mumbling about the importance of the historical period and what not , and as such , she found her way to the section of the library where the legacies of long dead people were . "It isn't too bad . At least the books look as old as the people we have to study about ." , she mumbled to herself , unaware that her best friend and rival was conversing some where else until she heard their voices .

"Hello~"
"I didn't know you would be here at the back. It's just a wormhole of dust and old books."

"Bet you thought I can't even read anything that isn't manga,"
"What brings you to the back?"

Oh boy , the fact that that grandpa was here didn't mean too good of a thing for Aoi , the female thought to herself as she collected a few thick historical books and sat at a table adjacent to the two males . She wasn't so much of avoiding Kane , but she sure wasn't trying to strike up a conversation with him . Katsumi thought that at least she could maybe try to calm Aoi down if he was too worked up , knowing the ability Kane was gifted with , which was working someone up without even trying .

@growl @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Hilda Narina, gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library,]
Hilda wanted to work directly on the script....or at least gather some informations. Beside of the Internet, books are a good way to find informations, and Hilda preferred that way of searching for things she needs. So she went to the Library.

"Hello~"
"I didn't know you would be here at the back. It's just a wormhole of dust and old books."

"That sounds like Kane."

"Aoi!"

Hilda smiled for a moment before she sighed and walked closer to them. It's kinda hard to see your lover and also a good friend being like this. Hilda decided to move closer, forcing a small smile and says.

"hi, you two. I'm just here to search a book that could help me with the script. But could you two not argue, please?"

Hilda asked, keeping her sad smile up while looking at Kane and Aoi.

@growl @Rithas @Katsumi Y.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

Leo smiled wryly, "Well, It's not just me, everyone thinks that about you" Leo said almost off-handily, before pointing to the area around him. "While of course, I'm here to go kidnap puppies. Or maybe, you know. Read books in peace and quiet. Like I'm in a library or something, crazy" As to extend his point, he tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"Hi, you two. I'm just here to search a book that could help me with the script. But could you two not argue, please?"

Seeming to pout at this comment, Leo gave a look of denial to Hilda. "We're not arguing, just having a conversation. But still, hey." Leo gave a tiny wave at his friend. Suddenly yawning, Leo seemed to point at the wall behind him. "Those books are full of fantasy books along with simple writing idea collections"

To be fair, some of those fantasy books were old enough to be fantasy themselves. But they should still be useful, if Hilda really did need books to help her. Leo turned his head to see Katsumi sitting on a table minding her own business. Which really only meant she wanted to listen to the conversation without getting caught in it. Typical.

"Why hello there, Kat~" Leo hummed with a mild sense of distaste. "You looking for some things for the play as well? Seems like everyone is right now"

@Katsumi Y. @Lady Sandra @growl[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Shimizu Aoi, seagreen, solid]
Aoi%20Ico%20Real_zpsk7mzlati.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon] [Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Back of the Library]

xxxx"Well it's not just me, everyone thinks that about you," Kane replied. A fleeting expression of hurt passed over Aoi's face before he reminded himself that one of Kane's hobbies was wounding the self esteem of others. "While, of course, I'm here to go kidnap puppies. Or maybe, you know. Read books in peace and quiet. Like I'm in a library or something, crazy." He even tapped his chin in mock contemplation, the insolent ham.

xxxxBefore Aoi could retort, Hilda-chan appeared and told them to stop arguing. He honestly didn't know how close Kane and Hilda were considering the way Kane pretended to be besties with every soul that didn't openly detest his guts. "You're working on the script? I could help, if you want," Aoi said with a bright smile, every bit as pleasant as he had been before now that his girlfriend was here. He could just study for that English quiz at home.

xxxxThen Kane called out to someone, and Aoi followed his gaze. "Katsu-chan! He practically bounced over to her table and peered at her work over her shoulder. "Is this for that project we have in History? That isn't due for weeks – you should help me and Hilda-chan with the script!" Kane's presence hardly even fazed him anymore now that two 'allies' had appeared. He beamed at Hilda. "It's okay if we help, right?" he asked innocently.

@Lady Sandra @Katsumi Y. @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

[June 5th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Entrance Lobby]

"Shinji-kun, I was going to drink that..." Yuri said in weak protest as the bespectacled boy stole the can of coffee from her.

"But I will be taking that, you don't need it either. We can't have you stumbling around half awake tomorrow,"

Yuri put on a displeased expression for a moment as she tried to come up with a response back, but logically Shinji was right. Yuri wasn't drinking the coffee for any other reason that self satisfaction at this point, as the meeting for today was over. Granted, she still had things to do for today, such as going to her workplace. That would already keep her active and attentive.

With that in mind, Yuri resigned herself to yet another one of Shinji's corrective actions.

"I suppose you are correct. Drinking coffee at a time like this is unnecessary at this point." She admitted, her expression returning to and understanding, resigned expression.

The little exchange seemed somewhat nostalgic for the girl. The two or three years ago where Yuri was constantly being scrutinized during her time in middle school seemed so long ago now. She couldn't help but make a mention of it.

"I sort of remember this sort of scene happening so many times back then. Granted, you are much more softer nowadays, Shinji-kun."

Yuri and Shinji were really close during middle school. However, the thing that made them acquaintances, working for the student council with Shinji presiding over Yuri's actions was a thing of the past. Nowadays, the two of them were usually off doing their own respective duties. Even though being a Social Morals Officer and being a Part of the Student Council are within the same category of student government, in truth the two sides often work separately.

"When I became a Social Morals officer, I was pretty sure that we would still be working together a good amount. But in the end it turned out it was simply not the case. Social Morals Officers answer to the Government, while the Student Council is more closely tied to Hisakawa's School Board. As a result it really feels like it's been some time since we really spoke to each other in detail."

What sort of 'friendship' existed between Yuri Nozomi and Shinji Kobe? Yuri herself could only remember one that was completely defined by what they had done for the middle school student government. When you take that away, the only other thing that exists, is something that Yuri had supposedly put away for good. Yuri was always seen near Shinji in the later years of middle school, but that wasn't the case now. Both of them had a separate set of duties.

So the evident hesitation of Yuri to continue talking was merely a result of that tie no longer existing. Still, for her, it didn't feel right just to just excuse herself at that point. There was still something that she had to get across that she had never gotten the chance to do so before. But, just saying it aloud would no doubt make it sound insincere. She had to think up of something to say... something... anything. The answer that she came up with was just pulled from recent memory.

Looking up to him, Yuri blurted out her thoughts in a most genteel fashion.

"I was attempting to be considerate when I tried slotting you into those few remaining positions. I knew you would have preferred not being a female, so I thought that if I put you into the evil witch position, it would be easy to turn it into an evil warlock. But, with the heroine position you ended up accepting, I guess all I can say was that I was surprised you did not protest it as much. So, are you really alright with playing the Heroine in that play, Shinji-kun? "

Yuri knew enough about Shinji to find his acceptance of such a position without so much as a denial to be a curious thing. Sure, it was possible that Shinji was doing it for the sake of the class, or maybe he didn't feel as strongly about his masculinity being questioned anymore. 'Maybe something has changed for him since middle school ended' she thought to herself, sort of feeling ashamed at how they had really drifted apart somewhat on the personal level.

@RainDash
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Yukimura Katsumi, purple, solid"]
Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Classroom 2-A]

"Why hello there, Kat~"
"You looking for some things for the play as well? Seems like everyone is right now"

The brunette could practically taste the mild distaste in the tone of Leo Kane . It wasn't too hard actually , the both hated each other right off the bat when they first met . Why ? Katsumi found him a conniving snake that his behind that cleverly crafted mask . She has to say , she was surprised when not everyone was influenced by it . In any case , that didn't matter , all she knew was she avoided him at all cost and he the same , except the occasional torments they threw each other with . "Not really , Kane , my help shall only be from backstage . Maybe Yuri and Johann will come up with something for me to run ." , she said before flipping the page of a book with a little force , one that wasn't needed , "What about yourself ?" , she asked out of forced courtesy she had to learnt . Katsumi was about to completely ignore everything surrounding her when the voice of her best friend cut her short .

"Katsu-chan!"
"Is this for that project we have in History? That isn't due for weeks – you should help me and Hilda-chan with the script!"

The female turned , looking over her shoulder to find her face-to-face with Aoi and at the back , Hilda Narina , someone she used to know , she could say . Help Hilda and himself ? , the brunette raised an eyebrow . Really , Aoi and his subtle ways of trying to find a way of bringing Hilda and I back to talking terms again , Katsumi thought to herself before smiling lightly . There was nothing to work out - She assumed , I walked away . But Katsumi softened slightly at the thought of him trying to make peace between the two of them , "You should start on yours , Aoi , seeing you'll probably finish it a few days before the deadline ." , she replied before continuing , "I would love be to help but I'm afraid I might only be in the way ." .

@Lady Sandra @Rithas @growl

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Harrison Johann, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Swimming Pool, Classroom 2-A]

Almost as if drifting on the surface of the water , the blond male's eyes were closed until the sound of a voice disturbed his tranquil swim-slumber . He was greeted by the sight of one of his only male friends clad in a pair of swim shorts that was identical to his own .

"Nice peaceful day for a swim huh?"

"Almost , if it was not for the amount of discussion and planning we had to do ." .

Johann replied with a sigh before giving him his usual smile , "How come you're not with your fiancee , Jae-Won ?" , he asked before reaching his arm backwards , stroking as he was pushed further into the pool , not wanting to comment much about Haruka Fujiyama .

@Alexstrasza
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Kobe Shinji, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Entrance Lobby]

"I suppose you are correct. Drinking coffee at a time like this is unnecessary at this point."

Shinji nodded at her comment. Yuri always had been eager for more things to do after school, between being a Social Morals Officer, running the school play, work, and homework, he always wondered if Yuri had any fun at all. The thought was nostalgic, and somewhat ironic. He'd been the one running himself ragged in middle school, but she always seemed to be having fun or doing whatever she wanted. Now... it just seemed that she was trying too hard to make everyone work together.

"I sort of remember this sort of scene happening so many times back then. Granted, you are much more softer nowadays, Shinji-kun."

"I remember, if I'd caught you back here then, I probably would have also thrown the coffee away. I'm not sure softer is the word I'd use, though." Shinji replied, thinking back on it. He'd use the word 'nicer', or maybe 'better at acting like he cared' because that was exactly how he'd felt. It'd always been a pattern of school, student government, homework, sleep. It was dark, and it wasn't easy to be kind of 'soft' to people back then. It just seemed like the only person he had was Johann, the rest losing touch with him during middle school.

"When I became a Social Morals officer, I was pretty sure that we would still be working together a good amount. But in the end it turned out it was simply not the case. Social Morals Officers answer to the Government, while the Student Council is more closely tied to Hisakawa's School Board. As a result it really feels like it's been some time since we really spoke to each other in detail."

Shinji looked at the can of coffee. It was true, the two really hadn't talked all that much. It just seemed like their friendship was dying the way all his friendships died. Slowly and so gradually it seemed like they were going fine until the day he realized he hadn't talked to them in over a month. Maybe their friendship was only based on the fact that they'd been forced to work together in middle school, and when that vanished...

"I was attempting to be considerate when I tried slotting you into those few remaining positions. I knew you would have preferred not being a female, so I thought that if I put you into the evil witch position, it would be easy to turn it into an evil warlock. But, with the heroine position you ended up accepting, I guess all I can say was that I was surprised you did not protest it as much. So, are you really alright with playing the Heroine in that play, Shinji-kun? "

His gloomy thoughts were interrupted by Yuri blurting out her reasoning on why he had previously been cast as the witch. Then she asked the question he himself had been struggling with since he'd stupidly said yes to Haru's insane switch-up. His nervousness was clear on his face, but he had to come up with another reason why he'd accepted the role and was fine with it. He had to lie to Yuri.

But at the same time, there wasn't anyone around. He could tell her the truth here and now and maybe stop lying to her about everything. Shinji was tired of lying to everyone he knew. He could tell Yuri the truth now, but then she'd probably leave him alone and never want to be friends with him because he'd lied to her so often and frequently. Shinji decided to keep the status quo and lie to Yuri.

"I am honored to have such a high role, no matter if I'm playing the witch or the heroine. Truth be told, since the beginning of the year I've been looking to leave Student Government. I don't remember it being so..." he thought about the numerous people who had joined just for the chance to talk to the mysterious Kobe, but when he insisted that work get done, they left. "Complicated. Frankly, it seems that we have to hold elections often because people quit when I'm not exactly as they thought I'd be, and when they don't quit they're rude to everyone. Not to mention the person in charge doesn't like me. She has me hang flyers and send out memos instead of participate. So, when Haru offered to make me have a bigger part I jumped at it. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deal with more rumors now."

At the very least Toshi was playing the male lead role. It was an excuse to be at his house often, and not to mention he could finally make Toshi work hard on something that he liked that wasn't semi-illegal. Although it might still be a pain to get him to do anything that seemed like work. Sometimes he wondered how they fit together so well, but Shinji supposed that opposites do attract for one reason or another. However, now he was going to have to work twice as hard to hide who he was, given that Haru seemed insistent on the two of them being romantic in the play. At least the way it was cast Shinji didn't have to act too hard.

"Also, the last time I disagreed with Haruka I was certain that she was going to punch me. The woman is terrifying."

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library,]
"You should start on yours , Aoi , seeing you'll probably finish it a few days before the deadline ." I would love be to help but I'm afraid I might only be in the way ."

Hilda sighs and nods with a smile. 'Doing this for Aoi' She thought and then turned to Katsumi

"Well, we could need help with this. The deadline is shortly so yeah."

Hilda kept smiling but then turned to Aoi

"But if you don't want to" Hilda shrugs a little and then looks back at her "You wouldn't stand in the way and more help would be nice!"

@Katsumi Y. @growl @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Yoroita Markus, red, solid]
Marcus%20Ico%20Real_zpszv5wggml.jpg

[June 5th, Almost Evening / Hisakawa, Wombo Combo Arcade]
Markus had just been about to dig into the slice of cake when a low buzz cut through the current song. With a slight sigh he took a glance at his phone that quickly had him reading the brief text Fujiyama had sent him. He could do without seeing her, but he had been the one who bailed on the meeting so this was what he got instead. Well, he would at least enjoy his order before he anything else and he sent a reply before the phone was placed aside.
I'll be there in 20.
He eyed the multi storey arcade from outside for a moment before he shrugged and stepped inside. It wasn't that he didn't play video games, but he tended to do it in a more personal environment. A nod in response to the owner's wide grin at a new customer and Markus made his way up to the second floor, ignoring the games of luck. Even if Fujiyama had been down here earlier, he didn't think she was the type of person to kill almost half an hour gambling away cash.

Rubbing at his temples, Markus hoped that she didn't have too much to say. It wasn't unpleasant yet, but the volume and sheer number of tracks that filled the second floor from dozens of machines wasn't the most enjoyable sensation to his sensitive hearing. Making his way through the lines and rows of machines, eventually he reached a more open area of the floor where the rhythm games were located and sure enough Fujiyama was on one of the DDR machines.

He waited patiently for the song to finish before he approached and asked, "What did I need to know Fujiyama-san." Certainly curt enough to cut someone if the other party was the sensitive type, but the rough and tumble girl could handle the fact that he wasn't amiable towards her at the moment.

@ERode [/fieldbox]

[June 5th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Entrance Lobby]

Yuri listened intently once Shinji found his words to reply to her.

"I am honored to have such a high role, no matter if I'm playing the witch or the heroine. Truth be told, since the beginning of the year I've been looking to leave Student Government. I don't remember it being so..."

Looking to leave the student council.

Yuri mentally repeated what he said in disbelief.

"Complicated. Frankly, it seems that we have to hold elections often because people quit when I'm not exactly as they thought I'd be, and when they don't quit they're rude to everyone. Not to mention the person in charge doesn't like me. She has me hang flyers and send out memos instead of participate. So, when Haru offered to make me have a bigger part I jumped at it. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deal with more rumors now."

So it all came down to trying to distance himself to the student council. She still couldn't believe what Shinji was saying. In middle school, there was no one else as dedicated to the student government as he was. Was Shinji really that offended about being sidelined in terms of duties? Hanging posters and doing secretarial work was the sort of things that Shinji had to goad Yuri into doing back then.

Yuri's eyes narrowed a little as she her mind continued to wander.

Was Shinji not happy... being in a position like that in the student government?

So did that mean, the image of Shinji that Yuri had perceived him as - and the model that she's followed since then, was that wrong?

"I guess I can see your point of view on it, Shinji-kun."

No, this wasn't the time to think about that. She closed her eyes, then reopened them, giving the bespectacled boy an understanding expression. But as sincere as her understanding appeared - her tone of voice had seemed to take a step away from the cordiality of when the exchange began. It wasn't an overstatement to say that something in Yuri's psyche took a hit from what Shinji had revealed to her. But in the end, there wasn't any real way Yuri could question someone she looked up to. Even if she was disappointed in them.

"Also, the last time I disagreed with Haruka I was certain that she was going to punch me. The woman is terrifying."

"I personally think that you being able to help uses great though. If your duties in the student council are simple things like than, then I'm certain you'll be of great assistance to the class when rehearsals come around. There are certainly those in the class who might need a little encouragement with something as involved as our play."

She convinced herself that everything was just fine with those words.

Taking a step forward, Yuri stood right in front of Shinji, closer than arms length.

"Anyway, I'll be counting on you, Shinji-kun. I never got the chance to say it before, but I really appreciate how much you did for me back then, - encouraging me to be and upstanding person. And... I'd like to apologize for the times I was difficult with you as well." Yuri's forwardness relented a little bit, recalling her Middle School self that was now just an embarrassment to even think of. But, she continued on.

"I look forward to be able to work with you again, here for our class' play."

@RainDash
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Haruka Fujiyama, Aqua, solid]
Haruka%20Ico%20Real_zpsd3weu6ss.jpg

20 minutes? Haruka was taking a short water break when she noticed the text that Markus had sent, flicking through her cellphone as she regulated her breathing rhythm once more. Hell mode was a pain in the ass to do with no handbar, but hey, it was still tons of fun. The red-haired girl stretched outwards and drank in the rowdy atmosphere of the arcade once more, before continuing on.

After all, 20 minutes was enough time for 4 more songs, and having a deadline always made things more fun!

By the time Markus arrived, Haruka was pretty damn pleased with herself, having gotten a perfect score two times on Hell Mode. Her legs felt tingly, and she could probably go for some curry steak now, but damn, that was a good time. Waving at Markus, Haruka grinned, deciding to interpret his curt attitude as enthusiasm and curiosity. "Oh, just some basic stuff. Roles were confirmed, deadlines were set, and it was basically agreed on that, if we go over budget, we're all pitching in to cover the remaining expenses. Also, we'll have to finish all the songs in...a week, so let's work hard, alright?"

Of course, they were technically allowed to have an extra half-week if they really needed it, but there's no point in telling Markus about that. After all, deadlines were good! Pressure was good! And the dude was a musical genius anyways, so everything was going to be fine!

"Also, wanna play a round, since you're here?" Haruka said, jabbing a thumb at the machine. Nothing like endorphins to tide over bad feelings, after all.
@Zombehs
[/fieldbox]

As he watched Yuri's reaction, he wondered how much of it had been a lie. Sure, he loved working for Student Council, but it was hard to get anyone to seriously listen to him anymore. Even then, he'd probably have to follow through on the lie if it came down to it. Shinji didn't entirely know what else he could do within the school outside of Student Council. It wasn't like he knew any of the clubs, nor did he want to join any of the anime or manga clubs that he'd seen put posters up. Anything else was just a sport club and Shinji had little interest in sports.

Lying had once again cornered him into doing something he didn't want to do, it seemed. Shinji wondered that if Yuri knew he was lying by her expression.

"I guess I can see your point of view on it, Shinji-kun."

"Anyway, I'll be counting on you, Shinji-kun. I never got the chance to say it before, but I really appreciate how much you did for me back then, - encouraging me to be and upstanding person. And... I'd like to apologize for the times I was difficult with you as well."

"I look forward to be able to work with you again, here for our class' play."

Shinji didn't flinch, even if her words cut a bit deeper than he'd care to admit. He wondered if this charade was worth it, but at the same time he didn't want Yuri to know how deep of a hole he'd dug himself into. She'd leave if she knew. They were little white lies, Shinji told himself. Harmless and for the better.

"I suppose I should thank you as well. You're the one who taught me not to be quite as stiff all the time. I'd like to apologize for being so harsh. You're a wonderful person on your own, Yuri," Shinji said, even though the guilt for lying was eating him alive. He hoped that Yuri wouldn't follow his poor example. Maybe he had been happier back then, when it was just him working and doing nothing else. People were complicated, and Shinji found himself more disappointed in himself every time he lied. "Ah, it's getting late. I need to go before my mom calls me just to yell. If you want we can walk back together?"

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Yoroita Markus, red, solid]
Marcus%20Ico%20Real_zpszv5wggml.jpg

'That…' He frowned slightly as he cut that trail of thought off and ignored the urge to sigh in displeasure. Instead, he let out a slow sigh to bleed away any negativity. Her enthusiasm was a little off-putting, but it wasn't like he hadn't known that Fujiyama was a rather chipper person. Besides it was good that she didn't seem upset over the debacle that had was-

"Wait what?" He blinked in surprise as the meaning behind her words hit him. "They do realize I'm not thinking of new songs for this right? At most I'm rearranging pieces to fit with what instruments those interested in playing have." He supposed this was his fault for not being in attendance, but he had expected the others to have a semblance of how long composing music took, even for someone talented. He definitely was not burning himself out to write out several songs for a high school musical, that wasn't even in the room for discussion. Hopefully he was just misinterpreting things though.

While he waited for a response from Fujiyama, he turned to stare at the machine for a moment. It wasn't what he usually played when he had the spare time, but from what he had seen from her just before it didn't seem to hard to get the hang of. "Fine I suppose." It wasn't like a few minutes would matter, he already had more free-time than usual. Well… maybe not any longer thanks to his position in the musical.
@ERode [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Classroom 2-A]

"What about yourself?"

Leo shrugged, slowly resting his chin on the book he held in his hand. "It's nice here, Lot's of old books that no one has touched in quite a while" Leo responded, before simply watching the little discussion the trio had about Katsumi helping. Bored, Leo scratched his neck before almost haphazardly speaking up.

"Kat should help, I'm sure she'll be brilliant" Somewhat suddenly complementing Katsumi, Leo swirled the book in his hand. Another swirl of dust dashed off the cover as Leo lazily stared at the three. A slight smile placed on his lips. "Nothing could go wrong"

@Lady Sandra @Katsumi Y. @growl[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kogishi Hibiki, teal, solid]
Hibiki%20Ico%20Real_zpsgwtcl5ja.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Classroom 2-A]
"So boring."
Hibiki sat in a tree. She had a habit of climbing when she needed to think. Just being on a different level than everyone else, it made her feel calm. And after the years of, well, violence, being calm was a good thing for her. It meant she wasn't at a risk of socking someone in the nose. Tapping her long fingers against the branch, she looked out towards the afternoon sun. Today had been filled with nothing but tense atmosphere, which meant going home would just put her on more of an edge. Not that seeing Harrison would help her any, would he? Things had been so terribly rocky as of late, just talking made her feel weird. But it was worth a shot at this point. Sliding her limber body off the branch, she hit the ground with a thud, crouching briefly to absorb the impact before continuing to walk on.

It didn't take her long to reach the pool, the breeze still running through her hair as she looked out at the pool deck. She was, releaved, to say the least that Gyo was there. It meant that if things got awkward she could just talk to him as well. Gyo and Hibiki had always been good friends, very very good friends. "Well look who it is, the two most important men in my life, if not the only men." She joked, walking towards them with her hands shoved in her jacket, smile confident. Sure, around others, she wasn't that social, or even talkitave, but around these two, she could be a little bit more, liberal with her wording.
@Alexstrasza @Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy Grounds]

A gentle breeze billowed by, blowing the stray locks of Robert's tousled hair across his face. Quickly sweeping his fringe back into place, he allowed his eyes to drift upwards to the sky above once more. There were no troubles up there. Just clouds drifting by. It's how he'd passed the time all day, looking at the clouds. As childish as he thought it, he'd allowed himself to simply sit by a tree and compare the shapes of clouds to objects. Some clouds looked like rabbits, some looked like faces and, as Robert phrased it to himself, some looked like it was time to stop kidding oneself about how deteriorated their life has become. Still, class was over. The class that caused him to sit on his own in the grounds of the school in the first place. The school festival was coming up and that meant the whole class had to band together to make some project or other a reality. He didn't want to face it, watching everyone have fun and discuss things to do while he skulked in the background tossing occasional smiles and pretending he was okay. Another billow of the breeze came by, once again dishevelling Robert's hair, causing him to once again brush it back into place. He scoffed abruptly.

Look at yourself, sat under a tree like a soppy pillock, he thought to himself, punishing himself with his own words. He shook his head to try and dispel the negative thoughts and emotions that swelled inside of him. I need to get out, he thought. Sliding his phone from his pocket, the lock-screen did nothing to allay his mood. 'Ogenki Desuka?' it asked so ironically - a picture of a happy female anime character's face to contrast his miserable one. He opened the menu to send a message to his two friends, Shinji and Gyo.

[spoili]Pachinko later?[/spoili]

The message was basic but he couldn't be bothered with false niceties. Though that was more his Britishness kicking in than his sour mood. Niceties are reserved for strangers and tax inspectors, after all. Still, a trip to a Japanese arcade seemed just like what Robert needed. He knew he needed something, anything to keep his mind active. Laying his phone to the side, he allowed his weight to sink back into the tree trunk as he once more resumed his practice of gazing at the sky.

@RainDash @Alexstrasza

[/fieldbox]

"Ah... You don't have to go that far Shinji-kun." Yuri said as she waved her hand dismissively. "I'm just doing what has do be done, really."

Yuri didn't find any thing particularly amazing about the tasks and duties she'd worked on up until now. She didn't consider herself particularly skilled in what she did, or anything of that nature. IN reality, it still felt like the things that she had done so far were just scratching the surface of what real responsibility meant. Being a Social Morals Officer - having responsiblity for the week being of so many of the students. There was also the upcoming play to worry about. If things went horribly wrong she would be the first one to take the brunt of whatever fallout would result from it. This simple fact was something that had weighed down on her since the beginning of the year.

Worry about people working together, worry about people getting along with another. It was these two liabilities that worried Yuri the most.

Shinji's style of encouraging people wasn't something that the girl had the heart to pull off, and at the same time, it wasn't the sort of way she personally believed in. Nonetheless, the answer to how to make people get along eluded her. Why would I even be worthy of an answer? She thought to herself. As much as she liked to believe for herself - the truth was that even Yuri had people she didn't get along with. There were still things in her past, as well as in her present that made the 'ideal' she wanted for herself seem like a far off venture. Completely unattainable.

"Ah, it's getting late. I need to go before my mom calls me just to yell. If you want we can walk back together?"

The girl's gaze, which had turned downwards, gently looked upward at the bespectacled boy.

A desire for everyone to get along.
If I want to have that happen, then I have to get along with everyone.
And, getting along with everyone means....

"Sure. I'm sure we're both heading the same way, since I need to take the train to get to my job. Maybe we ca-"

The unmistakable chatter coming from Shinji's pocket cut her sentence short.

"Ah... I wonder who that could be...?" Yuri said, feeling her drive from a moment ago crumbling away. Certainly it wasn't a certain individual Yuri had to give a firm admonishment for being missing for a certain number of classes recently.

@RainDash
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Shimizu Aoi, seagreen, solid]
Aoi%20Ico%20Real_zpsk7mzlati.jpg

[June 5th, Afternoon] [Hisakawa Academy, The Library Building, Back of the Library]

xxxxKatsu-chan must have known it was futile to tell him to get ahead on his assignments; it was something he heard every other day from Yuri. He just hummed in response, knowing that she only wanted the best for him after all. He perked up at what she said next though. "I would love to help, but I'm afraid I might only be in the way."

xxxxAoi was about to jump and point at Katsu-chan and shout "Nonsense!" (which would not go down well considering they were in a library), but Hilda-chan answered before he could. "Well, we could need help with this. The deadline is short, so yeah." She looked at Aoi then, and he beamed back at her. He was relieved that she was being civil about the whole thing. Friendly, even? He could feel his heart lifting with the hope that perhaps his best friend and his girlfriend would finally get past whatever it was that strained their relationship. "You wouldn't stand in the way and more help would be nice!" Aoi nodded with such vigor that his red bangs fluttered up and down.

xxxx"Right! So let's get started then," he chimed. He seated himself in the chair closest to him, right next to Katsumi, leaving the chair across from them for Hilda. Aoi pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen from his backpack. "Shinji-kun is Snow White, if I'm not mistaken, so I think we should officially make Snow White a guy in the play. That'll attract more girls to come to the performance, and Shinji-kun won't have to crossdress... Oh, and then we can add in a kiss scene! If Shinji-kun doesn't mind smooching Hamasaki-kun." An impish smile played on his lips. "What do you think?" He asked both of them but looked to Hilda-chan, since she was the one in charge of the operation.

@Katsumi Y. @Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

"Sure. I'm sure we're both heading the same way, since I need to take the train to get to my job. Maybe we ca-"

Chirp. Shinji dug out his phone, thinking that it was possibly his mother, but instead was greeted by Robert's,

Pachinko later?

"Ah... I wonder who that could be...?"

Shinji sighed at the text. How did he end up friends with the boy who refused to go to class on a regular basis. Why was he the one who took in the students who refused to function within society? He looked at the text and then at Yuri. He really did want to spend more time with Yuri, since they'd not been talking all that much lately. Then again he kind of wanted to admonish Robert's absence today.

"It's Robert. He wants to play pachinko. He probably invited Gyo so I'll just go home instead." Shinji figured that there wasn't a point to lying to Yuri about who texted him. "Besides, he always wants to play pachinko. What were you about to say say?"

Shinji quickly replied to Robert after replying to Yuri.

[spoili]With Yuri right now. Later, we'll see if my mother will let me go out after my homework is done.[/spoili]

An exit strategy was always a good idea. Plus if he mentioned Yuri then Robert would understand that Shinji probably didn't want Robert and Yuri interacting -or possibly be angry at Shinji for choosing her over him, depending on his mood. If it was the latter then Shinji would definitely want to avoid him. He clicked his phone to lock and put it back in his pocket.

Now he would try to be with Yuri for now. This moment was nice, and didn't particularly want to break it up over Robert. Which would probably sour the relationship. Shinji liked Yuri, and was proud to see her finally be mature and take responsibility without him yelling at her or blackmailing her. He briefly wondered if he had somehow swapped behaviors with her, but decided against it. He still held his duties in high regard, but after all his experience in Student Government he expected to be doing... more than posters and memos. Besides, he could make excuses to check in on Yuri. She looked like she needed friends right now.

@Ehb @VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.