Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, we need to start calling one of the Yuukis 'Yuukio'.
Couldn't agree more, or just call the trap Yuuki 'Yuuko' when both are around xD
on a serious note though, don't

Couldn't agree more, or just call the trap Yuuki 'Yuuko' when both are around xD
on a serious note though, don't
Iwasawa-chan is enuff I say :v

@God Empress Wen
Actually, I think people with less variety have no disadvantage at all against people with more variety. Think about it this way.

A has Heavy and Guard. B as Heavy, Fast, and Guard.

There are six outcomes then.

A Hard v B Hard - Tie
A Hard v B Fast - B Wins
A Hard v B Guard - A Wins
A Guard v B Hard - B Wins
A Guard v B Fast - A Wins
A Guard v B Guard - Tie

In this situation, you can see that there is a 33% chance of a favourable result and a 33% chance of a neutral result for either side.

Now, imagine they both have Heavy, Fast, and Guard.

A Hard v B Hard - Tie
A Hard v B Fast - B Wins
A Hard v B Guard - A Wins
A Guard v B Hard - B Wins
A Guard v B Fast - A Wins
A Guard v B Guard - Tie
A Fast v B Hard - A Wins
A Fast v B Fast - Tie
A Fast v B Guard - B Wins

The probabilities in this case is still the same: that of 33% favourable.

The only time that Kiyoko's lack of heavy will benefit her, then, is when she goes up against Yuuki, who has TWO Fast attacks and thus has a lower probability of beating her at all. You truly resign yourself to RNG when you are facing people with one of each attack, but once you start facing off against people with other 'odd' set ups such as Yuuki's gotta-go-fast battoru set up, that's where advantanges and disadvantages are made clear.

Of course, I haven't actually mathed in a long time, so maybe I'm wrong.

Also, this is totally the other thing Yuuki does in his spare time.

@ERode
Well, Ehb agreed she'd be at a disadvantage so I felt like I should point out her lack of heavy. She's fine to keep it the way it is. I guess while she can't win against guard, she also can't lose to fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, pretty much. And hey, maybe she won't be Virtu-Ava Fighting at all!

After all, it's not like she'll ever encounter Virtu-Ava-Fighting thugs in the abandoned buildings she so enjoys breaking into.

As the system is, since the skills both combatants use are chosen at random, there isn't much they need to worry about. Of course, it's not like Ehb had planned to evolve the Virtu-Ava battle concept if it caught on, and add features such as the attacker being able to preemptively choose the skill they'd use....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wooo, we gonna make this into a dice RP? XD

@Rithas @Miya @LowDefinition
Posted but forgot to tag. You gaiz wanna just timeskip to them arriving at the bubble tea place? Yuuki's scooter has a sidecare attached to it, so Iori can probably ride in that while Kane sits behind Yuuki. Or the other way around. Not like Yuuki would be able to feel anything anyways.

By the way, knowing Yuuki, either the bubble tea place is a maid bubble tea place, or there's a super cute girl who works afternoons there.

And yah, sorry LowDefinition, but Leo and Iori all just left, so Yuuki doesn't have much incentive to stick around with Yuuko.

@Ehb thank you!!! I really look forward to joining in :-)

@ERode I'll change her relationship with your Yuuki when I get the chance, either after I get home from school or after I get home from work lol

and @LowDefinition likewise I'll fix those up when I can as well, I wasn't sure how much of all of that was public knowledge / how much Kiyoko was supposed to know!

also as for the moves I thought about adding a heavy but chose not to just because Kiyoko is really small and I couldn't think of a plausible heavy move lol. I'm not sure if she will get super into Virtu-Ava fighting, but I did that on purpose lol. I think even if it were a huge disadvantage, which it doesn't seem to be, it would be cool for her to think about it and try to strategize a way around it (even if that's not really a thing).

Damn, I lost internet connection a few days ago due to some accidental explosion of sorts and it just got restored today. Will be doing some catch up before I could make a post.

Post it :v
Well since yesterday I was preoccupied by Granblue Fantasy, I couldn't. But now, 'lo and behold... The rest of the banners (other than the one @ERode posted) !! thank me later and also don't kill me Ehb

sUFsl.jpeg

sUFsG.jpeg

sUFtV.jpeg

@Miya
I delivered, now you do the whole thinking and all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got a weapon pool to build.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Well time to feel the pain of looking for face claims. Oh, and does anyone of that character sheet? I'd like to snag it. :^)

List possible fcs here.

Naoto Shirogane
Ryuko Matoi
Fushimi Saruhiko

List goes on.

Well time to feel the pain of looking for face claims. Oh, and does anyone of that character sheet? I'd like to snag it. :^)
I take that you basically skipped everything on page 1.

@LowDefinition
How many page reloads did it take to get all of those?

Reactions: Wen
I don't even know Ehb, hundreds maybe?

Initial post
[fieldbox= Ayame "Aya" Sayoto, Maroon, solid]

Name: Ayame "Aya" Sayoto
Romantic Rolls: 0
Same Sex Relationships: No
Trope Relationships: Yes

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame "Aya" Sayoto, Maroon, solid]
[Insert your character's favorite quote here]

"Sheesh.. Never heard of a break..."

tumblr_n3ulut9j_RR1t63gpto1_1280.png

Character Color Code: Maroon #800000

Full Name: Sayoto Ayame "Aya"
Date of Birth: 5, 17th
Sex: Female

Most Relevent Sin: Wrath

Most Relevant Virtue: Diligence

Most Relevant Ideology: Order
Personal preferences.

• Sweets; Of note would be cookies and pastries of European varieties, such as macadamia nut, or doughnuts.
  • Physical Fitness: Given her "jobs" and reputation, Ayame does at least enjoy going out on runs or doing calisthenics.
  • Children; For such a violent and easy to anger woman, Ayame tends to get along very well with children. Mostly she'll play games with them given the chance and teach them about the older toys and festivals that Japan had, and still has today.
  • Her Scooter, given its her only personal means of transportation normally Ayame takes good care of it. Of note, she once attempted racing another student that had one. Handedly losing, she's bared a grudge against the other rider ever since.
  • J-rock and Traditional Japanese music. She tends to dislike Western Music
  • Being Praised, she's a sucker for this by most assessments.
  • Her Mother and Grandmother, she tends to care for both deeply
  • A bit of violence, some would say she borders on being a Blood Knight.
  • Old School Gaming Consoles, having bought them on the cheap, Sayoto has a few games to mess with.

Dislikes:

• Western Music, such as rap, metal, classical, anything really. Could be from a nationalist sentimentality
  • Slackers and the lazy. For some reason, despite her sleeping at the store counter, she really, really hates people that do this when they have other duties to attend.
  • Being manipulated, while she has no problem doing things for the asking, Sayoto hates being strung along and deceived.
  • Alcohol, she has a rather low tolerance and prefers to avoid it outright.
  • Overly extrovert people, or those with blind idealism.
  • Slackers that do better than her in class.
  • Most school work and classes.
  • Those who do not do a duty they promised or were assigned.
  • Unneeded Formalities
  • Anyone bringing up her family in a negative way..even if true.
  • Those who do better than she with no effort.

Hobbies:
  • Virtu-Ava Battling: Given her job and her general personality
  • Physical Training: Sayoto believes in keeping fit and ready to act should she see a need.
  • Actual fighting: Given "Reasons" Ayame throwing real fists at real people, either as the Yakuza demands it, or as they've pissed her off is not unheard of.
  • Playing with older games, such as Kendama or Shogi.

Fears:

• Deep Water that is not transparent.
  • Snakes
  • Being a failure
  • Debt

Friends: To her friends Ayame Sayoto or "Aya" is former Deliquent that is during a new leaf, very dutiful if not somewhat dangerous to piss off. Known to help her mother and grandmother run a small convience store, she isn't very social or even that often seen. Unknown to all but a couple of friends she is a Yakuza bodyguard given a gigantic debt her father ran up, then fled on. Aya will always stand up for her friends and has no qualms with using Violence to obtain her means. Given this and her continuing average, to below grades, most friends would know Ayame has resigned her fate. Very duitiful, a promise from Ayame can be trusted, as can any duty that's not based on book smarts. Something that till this day Ayame has a problem with.

A bit of a playful Tomboy that seems the sort that would be a Yakuza, most are shocked to see her chosen VR form, as the girl is rarely not in a track suit. Of note is Ayame lives with her Father's mom and her own mother above the Family shop. Ayame helps with the store as much as she's able. Ayame doesn't mind her friends visiting in the late afternoon when she mans the store... Provided they buy something.

Strangers: Seen as a ruffian that somehow can vanish in a crowd, always watching with a tired look to her face. Given her fighting past and present she's never been able to get rid of her idiot delinquent title. Failing one year of school she's a 2nd year student that's old enough be enrolling in college.. Seeing only her worst qualities, stretches even into her store work. Telling pointless browsers to leave, and with a tired angry glance at customers who ask too many questions, most are taken aback when they later see the self-same girl playing with small children at a play ground she was just passing. Her ability to seemingly appear without warning is nerve wrecking or concerning for more than a few.

Enemies: Those unfortunate enough to make an enemy of her, will find a delicate looking maid barnishing two knives, or at the least an angry track suit wearing girl, who holds on to grudges and will stop at nothing to see them harmed. Given this even casual enemies over the most stupid of things could potentially make an enemy of the girl in areas other than physical violence. For example, in the aft mentioned Scooter Race.

All three categories will see the girl has some odd way of showing up silently like some sort of ninja, in spite of her reputation as a delinquent. Surprisingly quick footed and graceful.

Self Introduction:

"Oh come on... I have to do this? Serriously.." Sighs "Names Sayoto Ayame, I'm not a very good student..but because of that I'm trying hard now to be sure I graduate on time this time. People say I'm a hard worker, or that I scare them... I'm not that bad.. Hey, really, some people need to be shut up is all."

"What I do after class and why am I always lurking during school? Well.. My father barrowed 100 Million Yen from the Ya.., uh from some people a few years back, then he vanished.. That was about 5 years ago? So I've been doing light work for them, mostly watching out for two students in my class, but still, its two people, its a pain if they split up.. Yeah, that has impacted me..even if I'm an idiot, I'll keep my word, I'll make sure my family can live, I'll do what it takes, and if I see that deadbeat, I'll beat him into the ground and drag him back home.. Can't say its been all bad, I've learned a few things that have some people thinking of me as a Ninja.

But anyways, I go home and run the store some days, at night I get to play with my games after we close, then I get up super Early and run to class unless I take my Scooter.. Oh yeah! I also like to play with the kids I see, I want some m..er.. Yeah moving on, I mostly play with them as they need to see not all adults are bad, and I also like how they'll get up as early as me for the morning fitness instructors. Heh old people show up too though."

"So yeah I would say the most impacting moment for my life was when that good for nothing left us, and the next most impacting was when I got into VR battles, they were fun, more the uh..underground circuit.. Well used to, not as much time now.

I like how my avy looks, in fact..if I have to keep doing..this other job, I might use it as how I'll dress and act from now on.. Well yeah it might be western b-but... Eh, I'm not that smart, but I do want kids, and I can throw a nice punch, so maybe one of those two will carry me with them... Ah don't mind me, thinking aloud, Crap! Got to go, its my turn at the counter. Please stop by! And no Browsing! Buy something!"

Character Theme

Ninja Star Inn

Character Battle Theme
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST: Knives and Shadows

Character Voice Actor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Virtu-Ava Section]

a09390e4ff85de6df2a10d549bbffd64.jpg

[Virtu-Ava (anime) Appearance of Character Here]

Weapon:
Dual Trench Knives, so called Bladed Clasps.

Ayame doesn't seem to have a name for her weapons, the two Daggers are fashioned from WW1 Trench knives, in the VR battles they are as deadly as back on those battlefields long ago, seemingly able to make mincemeat of an enemy that looks down upon them.

In addition the two clasps that run from the back of her maid dress are able to cut in much the same manner. Semi guided by Ayame as an extension of her body. They also have been shown to conduct electricity for a shocking surprise.

[Battle Actions]

Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)
Skill 1: Sonic Swing
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: By standing her ground and swing both arms at speed, first in, then out, Ayame can generate a mini cross directional slash attack, common to many old era MMO's and RPG's. Effective range seems to be 5 meters.

Skill 2: Flurry Rush
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: A series of Omni directional slices, not powerful in and of it's self, but can hinder a foes movements, or even tie them down in one place for another attack.

Skill 3: Thunder Slam
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: By kneeling and guiding her combat clasps into the ground, an electrical jolt can be built up to strike a designated target within 4 meters. Rather "minor" in terms of matching up to real lightning, while a fast attack once launched, the buildup and nature makes it a heavy attack.

Skill 4:Static Field
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: Similar in theory to the aft mentioned Thunder Slam, in place of striking a foe, the lightning falls upon the grounded maid, giving her a static charge protective shield to defend against projectile based attacks.

Skill 5: Guardian Cloth
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: Passive defense skill that makes her maid avy suit as a suit of armor or other combat rated clothing. It guards against heavy physical blows and is the reverse of the Static Field.

Skill 6: Spade and Heart
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: This is a full on assault using all four Melee weapons to strike from even more directions than the previous high speed attack. If a foe remains close the combat clasps will almost always be used for back attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh those people? Yeah I know a few."

CIk_BLfg_VAAAO88f.jpg

[Relationships Section]

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Ayame just knows Sagawa but doesn't really bother to move past this point. Knowing very little on them its not known how the pair may interact if forced to.

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Ayame tends to be the Water to Kira's Oil, being introvert, and the reverse of Kira in most situations the relationship tends to be at odds. Ayame is unsure why she is even irked over her... As if it were an instinct. The pair just don't seem to get along or able to communicate for long without an insult or two being thrown about.

Lisa Yamagawa / Positive / 'I Am Not!' (Trope)
"During one group project, Ayame passively mentioned Lisa was a complete background character. Lisa became convinced that she'd prove Ayame wrong by being her friend."

Ayame at first didn't much like Lisa, looking at her as just another person in the school.. Events have proven this wrong. Given Lisa's like of sweets, and her physical laziness, she's one of the few customers to the Sayoto Family conveyance store.

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

Gets along fairly well with Yura, he's one of the few extroverts Ayame can stand. He was a balancing figure during a harder part of her family troubles that could help her laugh. Slightly jealous at his grades and music abilities she begrudgingly lets it slide in the name of that childhood friendship.

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Yuuki is another familiar face, given her...well his love of sweets, Ayame will at times playfully tease him by offering dress tips or informing Iwasawa of what new snacks the store will be stocking.

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Seeing Tachibana as a kindred spirit, Ayame was a class clown around the same time, watching Tachibana's growth inspired Ayame to do much the same. Though older than the other girl, she tries to look to the present rather than the past. While both are still not honor students, the pair have massively improved from how they used to be.

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

After losing a Scooter race to Kimura, irritation would bloom into wrathful hatred. Always trying to out do him, its one of the few times she'll have good grades, though often things will go out of control, mostly from Ayame's direction. Though he has far more right to be against her for this.

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Thinks of Abe as a wierdo that's cold blooded...literally, why else would he wear so much clothing? Nevermind his overly long mane.. Was he some sort of Eldritch Abomination, or sick?

Noxi Keoni/ Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Bit by bit Ayame was tired of seeing Keon. His grades were ahead, he was still wrathful as she was, but everything seemingly went well for him.. While she doesn't hate him, she can't take being around him, as it pisses her off to measure against his record. Still trying to stay on friendly terms, she feels like tarnished bronze to his shinning silver.

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Bodyguard & Heir (Trope)
"Sayato is a shared bodyguard to both Michio and Rei, meant to ensure that at least one of the possible Yakuza Clan Heirs survives to graduation."

Given her Father's debt that he ran from, and her mother's inability to pay, Sayato finds her plate full, between aiding her grandmother with the store, all of her other free time, not VR diving or physically training, is spent guarding the duo.. Overall she has a positive view of both and worries that the Yakuza may pit them against one another.. In addition the growing debt created by her father, seems to have sunken Ayame into the Yakuza past the point of return.

Overall she find Michio to have the better personality for the sort of work forced upon him. Given his outlook and mindset.

The pair have recently started dating after Ayame felt a bit sorry for him and angry at the situation, so far neither has been very public with it, it remains to be seen if anything will come of it, or if it will drift apart.

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Ayame has met Lori in the Virtu-Ava fighting underground, after a draw that resulted from uncertain circumstances, Ayame has ever been on the lookout for revenge and to settle the score on who is stronger.

Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Having seen Chiyo's sense of justice and bubbly nature, Sayoto doesn't take kindly to others picking on the girl, also being something of a class moron makes Sayoto look upon Imada favorably.

Rei Saionji / Strained / Bodyguard & Heir (Trope)
"Sayato is a shared bodyguard to both Michio and Rei, meant to ensure that at least one of the possible Yakuza Clan Heirs survives to graduation."

Given her Father's debt that he ran from, and her mother's inability to pay, Sayato finds her plate full, between aiding her grandmother with the store, all of her other free time, not VR diving or physically training, is spent guarding the duo.. Overall she has a positive view of both and worries that the Yakuza may pit them against one another.. In addition the growing debt created by her father, seems to have sunken Ayame into the Yakuza past the point of return.

Her opinion of Rei is somewhat favorable, though she thinks Rei is in the wrong line of work, being far more suited to being a cop, in addition the former always dressing in a boy like manner, while in a manner, hypocritical of Ayame, this worries her.

Given the sticker incident the two have drawn further and further apart. While Ayame tries to deal with the problem she's reluctant to impact on Rei's social life.

Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

After her own attempts to straighten her own life out, and her busy lifestyle, Ayame feels little past rage for Mika, mostly given the latter's attitude and sleeping, sloth nature. Not understanding how such a person can have such a good life..

Taigi Narita / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Given her wrathful, duty bound soul, Ayame ran into Narita when he was just browsing the store for a long time, buying nothing in the end or showing any intention to do so, Ayame threw him out. Later seeing that he was rather physically active to her surprise, Ayame has had a vendetta towards him ever since. He's generally not welcomed to the store.

Leo Kane / Negative / Arbitrarily Friends (Trope)
"These two are friends out of convenience. No one is exactly sure why, though."

Has purposely ingratiated herself with him, mostly by exchanging class notes when needed to one another or giving him a small discount at the family store. She considers him a potential threat to her two charges, by befriending him, aware of his more sadistic tendencies, she hopes he'll reconsider should he aim to start trouble.

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Kyouko and Aya go back a few years, in spite of her family's financial situation, Kyouko is employed part time. The two have bonded over Virtu-Ava , though Ayame participates in the Underground circuit, she tries to keep this a Secret from Kyouko. Ayame is very greatful for Kyouko taking up some of the work part time, as it allows Ayame slightly more precious free time.

(HAs not finished bio yet, will edit in thoughts later, that or I am blind.)

Kiyoko Minami / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

Has known Kiyoko for a long time, even though Minami's advice has gotten Satoyo into trouble, the older girl hasn't held that against her. Relations between the two seem rather cordial.

Yoshitaka, Koga / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Knows Koga by reputation the pair get along somewhat well, the pair have worked together on a number of projects and have a school related partnership that's rather stable.

Haraji Marusama / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Knows very little about Haraji, short of the name. The pair are in the same class but little happens past that.

Ganzo, Hayabusa / Positive / Bodyguard and student

Elder Senpai and instructor to Ganzo. Ayame generally respects the boy's combat ability, though not to her style. Believes the boy is in over his head and doesn't know much on his father. Has yet to explain who they are working for. Given Ayame being a known factor she and the other Yakuza have hid Ganzo's role of bodyguard.

Pratt Rikuto / Positive / Middle School Friends

"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Pratt being much like Ayame early on the pair have remained friends by gaming, and the former being impressed at Ayame's Ninja antics when she's up to them.

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Ryuu just seems to piss Ayame off, the reasoning for this is as of now largely unknown, but it isn't pleasant.

Mana Kamei / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
((Ninja-sensei.))

Mana also seems impressed with Ayame's ninja like ways, calling her Ninja-Sensei. The pair are rather good friends though the only hobbies they seem to have is in videogames, Ayame also in her youth once defended the Young Mana encouraging her voice acting dream against the bullying of others.

Sayuri Alexander / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

The Pair were once good but differing hobbies and interests made them drift apart with time.

Ehb's Notes: The perfect candidate for being the school's resident ninja.

Nyoko Morita/ Negative / Bad Occurence

The pair have always been somewhat at odds, given what the both of them are like. Somehow they get along enough to work together on the school's radio show, though it is still full of Barbs. The pairs outlook on life and attitude makes them irritable with the other, though for some reason they carry on.

Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Middle School Friends

"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature"
While the details were never fully talked about the problems their fathers caused both and the desire they both have to beat them up if not worse in revenge has created something of a mutual understanding between the pair, the pair also share somewhat alike views in regards to the need of Order. While Ayame may have gotten more aggressive as the years went on he has maintained much of the humor of before.

Fujimoto, Ayama / Positive / Acquainted

"The two of you are a acquainted having worked together in the past."

Ayame ended up working with Ayama, at first slightly angry about working with nerd that she suspects is a stalker with a similar name, she found out about the girl's love of games. While not always to her own tastes the interest she expressed in the traditional children's toys that Ayame made pleased her enough to overlook the problems she may of had with her. Whenever Ayame requests a toy or information on older traditional Japanese games Ayame often willingly complies.

Others:

Mother: Akita Sayato, Half Japanese-Russian works at family store, blonde hair.

Grandmother: Russian, immigrant, mother of Akita.

Father: Hajima Sayato, Japanese, Father of Ayame, whereabouts unknown.

The World-Neutral "The world huh? Its like my life is controlled by RNG, no one knows what comes next. I've accepted that. Doesn't mean I like it though."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Ehb
It took me enough tries to even find my own that I started wondering if you'd included all of them.

@GothGripz
What about my idea for Kira/Rei/Kiyoko?

Plus I read everything :/
Could be an issue with your phone browser maybe. So please do check on a computer when you get a chance.

On the other hand, if you're trying to tell me I didn't include a character sheet in an RP that already has people who already completed said sheet and are actively participating.... Please try harder.

@RedArmyShogun
Thanks for showing interest. I'll see if I can knock out your relationship rolls before heading off to work.

@God Empress Wen
The hisakawa banners are semi-rare it looks like. Your banner showed up a lot more for me, though.

Could be an issue with your phone browser maybe. So please do check on a computer when you get a chance.

On the other hand, if you're trying to tell me I didn't include a character sheet in an RP that already has people who already completed said sheet and are actively participating.... Please try harder.

@RedArmyShogun
Thanks for showing interest. I'll see if I can knock out your relationship rolls before heading off to work.

@God Empress Wen
The hisakawa banners are semi-rare it looks like. Your banner showed up a lot more for me, though.

I found out that I was trying to copy I and paste it and it looked like it wasn't copying idk if its the theme of the site, but I did it anyway, and all of it came up.

Plus idk it was some sort of bbcode :/ which it wasn't after I pasted it in my documents to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.