Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

John Harrison.. John Harrison.. Just who are you.. Gods damn it! NO!!!

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAARGGGHH!!!"

Who was this blonde man, why was he in the Yakuza and why was she assigned to him? In her moment of weakness, that was all Iori would need to move in. And it didn't help that the others were slow on the attack.. Or rather the Q-tip head was being more dishonest than before. Hacking, these..;

"Sorry sons of bit-"

Ÿ̞͚̉ͯͣͭͮ̃́o̗͍̞̙̱̎̑́ű̬ͅ'̴̖̦͎͍̻ͥ̃̓̏̅ͯ̏̒ͭ̀͞v̵̤̞̭̬̻̰̆̒̓̾̋ͦ̆ͯ́̕e̡̝̯̝̘̠̩̖̍ͦ͒ͣ̂̕ ͎̼̦̭̻̭̰̲̆͗͌̌̈͂̎͢b̺̹̳̒̇̍ͪ͒̓̒ͨeͫ̃҉̟̼̗͙̲ͅe̶̛͓͎͕̥̤̞̳̊̀̂ͨ̚n̵̺̻̼̠̻̪̓̽̓̐͠ ̥͍̥͚̠̰̹͌͟ͅM͖̅ͩ̌͢͝ė͔͎̰̺̍̅ͤͣ́́͠t͖͚͇͌͛̏̚ ̰̯̭͍͕͕̗ͭ͒ͭ̄͗͜w͖̻̘̻̫̏ͤ̔̀̋ͧ̿̈́͢i̷̸̫̎̓͆ͮt͉̅ͯ̀̂hͩ͆̓͌ͬͬ͏̳͚͕ ̝̤̠̹̓̅̾̐ͥa̲̥͈̲͙̹̰͈̅ͮ͒̎̆̄̊̌ ͓̻̳̭̖̳̬̥̒͗ͫ͂ͅT̛̙̘͚̦̯̔͗ͥ͞e̢̳̻̜̖̮̘ͣ̋̋̎͑ͤ̓ͯ͜r͔̹͂̃̑ͪͥ͢͢͠r̮̠͇ͯͮͦͯͥ̄̑̅͞i͇̲͚̗̳̜̤̰̳ͭͫ̾͌͌̃́b̴͙̱̬̼͌ͮͭ̈ͪ̆̅͝l̩̠̫̰̄̅ͮ̽ͦ̇͞͞ę̶̦͖̙͑̊ͭͪͨ͂͜ ̻̫̭̟͖͒ͪ͗̆̓ͩͭ̚͘ͅF̴̤̠̘̣̘̪̪͙̿ͦả̶͇̹̫͓͍ͣ̔̋̑t̘̠̱̼ͩ͛͢e̥͖̹̜̫̘̻̒͆͂͗͛̀͡ ̘̥͉͐ͩ͂̈́̏ͥ̀͜H̛͕̗͇͌ͮͨ̊̓͠ä̵̡̰̝́͊͊ͫ̈́͒̒̚v̨̫̭̱̲̽̓͞ȩ̖͔͓̮̗͉̏̇ͫ͢n̷̮̩̞̖̖͚̗͋̅̆ͧ̿'̩̼͕̗̫̩͇̑͢͢t̸̖͑͂ͭ̉̄̇͟ ͈͙̹̖͖͑͐ͨ͛̇Y͙̼͈̪̘ͬ͐͟o͎̮̠̹̪͎͋̏̽̔ͤ̈́̈̀ͅu̘ͥ̌ͦ͆̋ͭ͒̃ͪ̀͘?̹͋͑͆ͦ̂̐̒́

"QUIT TEASING ME AND GIVE ME MY APPLAUSE YOU PLEBS!"

Tch Royal pain in the ass.. how little things change..

Let's see... Kyouko Himura. Naomasa Ishida, and Mana Kamei are running it.

A contest huh? Hmm..It wouldn't hurt to surprise or get even with a few of them, but the VR swimsuits.. Eh I'll pass, I have one on under this after-all. Though when did you-

b̬̺̱͚̲̈̽ͧͅe̶̵̳̰̰ͤ̈́ͭ̒̀̿͐͌n̷̦̣̯̠̣̹̪͛̂ͭ̔ͥ͋̈́̋͜ ̧͕̺͎͂ḍ̷̲̺̻̭ͦ͑̅͂̊͒rͥ͑̓̆̍ͤ́҉̗̲̻̞̤̮ͅō̵͔̞̝̖͓͍̬̙̑w̹͙̘̫̤͔̪̩̣̋͒ͯ̕n̓̓ͥ̉̈̍̎̕͏͔̰͎e͍͇̙̖̲̣̦͇ͣͯ̓̚͡͠d̻̣͍͛̉͒ͫ̈́͊̚

...eh? was she always...

"Eh, maybe I'll enter that contest, my head is killing me anyways."

Anyway, you two can go ahead and take a dip. The officers will get called in to switch shifts. But~ just because you two are dating, don't go around doing something scandalous. You two are still social morals officers after all. Try to be the good example, okay~?"

Dating? I was bef-

She remembered kissing Michio, but she didn't recall when or why they were dating, more importantly when did she become a member of the Social Morals and that Four eyed bi-

W̶̮̳̺̞ͥ̓̅̌͢e̛͕̬͙̝̱̪͍ͬ͆̅ͅ ̷̞̼̻̱͈̭̫̏̊̇ͦa̜̦̥̖̻̝̽ͮ̀̓̿͆͠l̶̡͎̠̤̙̣͉̝̖̂͒̍͘ļ̠̬̰̫̩͍͆͆̋̾ͤ̔͛͢ ̘̜̋͂͂͋f̵̸̖̘̳͂̃̉́̚ͅͅͅḽ̦͉͓̹̮̟͌͑͢ŏ̴̯̘̖͇̱̃͛a̶̛͔̥̾͗̒͗t̨͖̠̗̊ͥ͂̉̇̽̚ ̛̫͔̞̺̮̎̏̿͒̋͗̚d̲̠̪ͦ́̀͛͊͘ơ̖͖̱̩̟̳̭͔̐ͫ̃ͦ̀͢w̢̝͖͔̥̳ͤͣ̅́̊ͥ̑̈́͑ͅn̝̥̲̍͑̒ͪ͛̔͠ ̛̪͚̼̳̘̬͚͋̀ͅȟ̴̰̠͙̩̦̚͜ḛ̪̜̬̫̩̲̬͂̐̅̏͡͠r̶̼̯̱͇̞̯̉ͭͬ̀̚͝e̶̵̡͍͚̱̖͍͊̒̄ͤ̈̊

"Urg!" Was it just the heat? She could recall being with Michio once at least, maybe it was just a stress headache like the ones she had been having for days now.

Nishimura..

"It's a shame this place doesn't have a mixed bath though I guess we can both try the saunas later. "

"Oh I bet you think it's a real shame eh? Maybe we could go to Shiba or Nagasaki, just some major city and find a public bath for that. Or so I would say Michio-san But I can't let you have what you want that easily eheh." She says in response to his wishes, there wasn't really any harm in teasing him a little after all. The Sauna could be nice however, just sitting in the steam.

"Right now, I'm really eager to take a dip in the hot springs. Been reading about all the relaxing positive effects hehe. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a bit too enthusiastic. It's just that... it's been ages since I've been to a place like this!"

Nodding her head in response the pair of them had been working very hard as of late.. Though how so more than normal, the school had been a mess as of late.

R̤̖̗̲̓́̅ͨ͌͢O͎͓̜͖ͫ͒ͮ͋̀͡Ẉ̺̤͈̌́Ą̖͍͓̱̦̮͍ͨ͒̀O͉͎̍̾ͪͯ͘͢͡W̼̠̲͇̠̭ͤ ̷̺̪͕̒̋ͭͮ͜͠O̴͕͚̘̫ͣ͑̄̎̏ͤ̚͜Ḩ̵͔̹͉͓ͤ̀͒͘ ͉̣̠̋̓̈́N̢̠̰͕͙͚̭̖̎ͫ͡ͅO̼̦̼̻͉̳̜ͥͥE̦̱͚̥ͪͭͧ̕͠S̷̬̜̰͐̑ͦ͊ͧ͊̉ͩͪ͝͝

"Ohh... I know! Maybe you could join that swimsuit competition Ishida-kun Himura-san, and Kamei-san are hosting? I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly know you're hiding some modest firepower inside that track suit you always seem to wear. I know for sure you'd blow away the competition!"

Aͣͤ́̍̋̒̕͏̟̮̥͇̟͎̻͍̪ ̨̲̘̻̒͑ͫ͒͞w̡͍͔͎̮͓͆͆̀e͍̤̱̮̻̊̓́͞ạ̠̪̑ͤ̌̽p̗̮̱̜̣̲̄̋̓͗ͬ͘͜͠o̙̼̠͈̫͇̞ͩ͗̑ṇ͚͙̫̲͛ͫͯ͡ ̥͇͙̞ͯ͗̓̃̾̍͟ͅt̗͔̫͍̫ͯ̐̽͟ǫ̛̠͔͍̠̔͌̅ͫͯ̾ ͇̫̮͍ͩ́͋͘͟͜ś͔͇̈ȕ̝̝̲͚̍̇͠r̸̷̙͓̲̭͇ͥͫ͛ͩ̎̔͞p͇̗̙͑̏ͤ͂̔͗̄͠͝͝a̟̭̩̰̼͍̖̾͆ͮ̒̉ͪ̚͠s̶̝̞͔͖͍͖͈̯̫ͤ͂ͯ̒ͦs̷̭̦͕̗̣̝͔̱ͫ̋ ̸̨̟̬͇̜͓̲́̈̿̌ͥ̑̄͞M̧̪̔͂͛̃͆e͍̝̺̖̱͛ͬͣ̾̈́̚͜͞t̊͂ͯ̏̿̂҉̠̘ͅã͓ͮ̌͂ͪͨ̀͊͢l̡̲͓͇ͨ̊̈͛̇ͬ̉̃͑͢ ̲̪͍̞ͬ̾͑̃ͯ̓͘͘͜Ǵ̾ͮ̅ͣ̌̀͡҉̹͎̮̰̭ĕ͓͚͖͇̤̜̤͚ͮͥa̷͔͍̹̪͊̆̔r̠̘̪͚̰̉̅̓̉́

"Hmm, ah yeah, I was thinking of entering either ways, but I don't trust these chips or their technology. Plus I already came dressed for it."

Grabbing the bottom of her jogging suit and lifting it up in a deft motion above her head, at first it seemed she might have nothing on, until the sports bra like swimsuit top was visible.

"Ahaha, I need to put these away in the clothing room though." Stepping away for a bit, she quickly returns in a red sports style bathing suit, with looks of surprise or envy she had a funny feeling she had done this once before.. Stopping briefly to pose for Michio, well a minor one at least, with her hand on her hips and an impish smile to her face, she waves at him in passing, making her way to the judges.

"Hihi, Himura-chan, Kamei-chan and Ishida-kun I would like to sign up, no VR swimsuit for me though, I'll just make do in what I'm wearing. And yes, it's me."

[/fieldbox]

@Skyswimsky
@Ehb
@Accelerator
@Luma
@zane620

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

[ Nowhere that matters ]

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Usel-

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #4169e1, solid]

Leo_Real_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Sai̸̸̱̣̮̳̜͢͝o͏̨̡̼̣͖̺͎͓̲̝͉n̷̴̷͜҉̫̜̤̝̻͖̫͖̹̝̥͍̙̳͕̫̱͎j̷̥̤̺͙͝i̵̡͓̝̲̩̲͈ͅ ̧͍͓͖͚͍͔͈͙͟͢H̴̡̡̦̯͖͍̖̘̰̠̞͖̖͎̀ͅò͖̳̭̤̗̞̭̺̻̙̘͢t̸̶̴̰̤̯̣͍͍̕͠ ̷̱̥͔̟̤̻͖̠̮̣̥̞͢͞S̵̸̢̝̜̮̱͠͝ͅp̯͎̦̞͙̀̀r̵̨̩̻̹̲̫̲͎̰̻͈͕̼̮͓͈̬͠į̵̮̻̲̲̖͢͝͡ņ͢͢҉̗͇̘̹̠͈͕̜͙g̷̶͎̫̥̳̩͎̳̭͈͈͕͢ͅͅs̱͚̝̫̯͙̞̝͉̲̬̗͇̮͖͈̥̕ͅ,̵̫̣̮̭̼̥ ̶̢͈͙͔͔̗͍͍̳̀͠ͅF҉̤̟̥̳͍͉̦͎̦͓̟̺͙͙͙̗͖̰͡ŗ̴̟̝̭̱͚̰̹̬̜̼̰̬̺͇̺̤̕ơ҉͏̱̤̖̭͎̹̫̞͍̫̟n̸̴̟̼̞̜͙̙̩̩̰̞̞̤͙̘͢t̢̥̜̼̺̯͚͔͎͖̰͉̳̼͘̕͝ ̲̝̹͕̘͉̻̭̫̗̳̖͢͠Ĺ҉͙̫͔̱̹̗͖͈͇̮͍̣̮̠ò̵̩̜͙̭̪̼͙̗̜̞̘͢͝b̷̘̭̗̟̥̺͔̹̮͓̬̺̠͓̻̻̤́̀͜ͅb̢̢͏̡͍̫͇̜̣͎̟̹̱̪̜͓͍̤͟y̧̛͎̙̲̝̥̼̳͡ͅ ̸̶͉̪͖̳̙̘̫͙̟̜̦̠̠͟͜ͅ]̀҉̴̛̮͍͉͕̩͍

It seemed they were finally being allowed to enter the changing rooms finally by the ̸̸̡͟Ņ̷o҉͞t̷͢ ̧͡K̡͏̸͜o̶̴ķ̵́͟͞o̶҉͟r̶̢̨̕ò̷͟͝-̴̵͢
̧̕͝͝͠

F̵͢͠͠a҉̸̛҉̕k̛̛͟͞҉e̵̶ ̵͘P̛͜͞͞͝ŕ̶̕e̛͘͜s͏̢͏ì̴̶͜͢d̴̛̛͘͝e̸̛ń̢̛̀ţ̨̧͟-̸̶ ͢͜͏̵̶
̧̕͝͝͠
By President Kokonoe. A person, who to no measure, Leo disliked. Mainly due to the fact that he probably would dislike any school president due to the fact that they were the school president. Everything about the role and the type of people who found themselves in it made him want to bash his head off the wall.

Along with that, her name annoyed him. It sounded...wrong.

"Hey, Leo... You know? They say that along with changing the swimsuits when you get nekkid, there's also a property in place to stop people from having 'wandering hands'."

Leo eyes snapped straight to her.

That wa̴̷̛͡s̀͏̴̵͝n҉̀͏̷̡'̧͜͢t̴̡̀̕̕ ̵̢̛̀͞p͡҉o̷̶̵̕͠s̕s̷̛͜i҉͟͜b̸́͘͢͝ļ͟e̸͝-

"So if I poke you while in a swimsuit, do you think it's going to be something like alarm bells going off and getting marked so everyone can know you're a perv? I really want to find out, Leo...~" She popped a button.

Stop f̷̷̢͉̯̻̮̭̦́u̡͖̦̠̤͢͢͜͞c̸̡̼̜̯͍̥̜̹̩̹̝͙̦͝͡͡k͜͏͖̬̞͇i̵̵̵̧̟̥͚̜͇̹̙̗̥̗̠̞̰n̸̷̼̱̭̦͇̞͇̩̺͎̰̯̻͘͡g͉̝̲̘̀͡ ̴̨̼̩̩̤͖͈̙͓̘̰͖̻͖͙͓̠́̀ ̨̨͔͔̳͇͘͡͞a̵̢̛̻̟̟̬̮̠̙͔̹̻̜͇̲͞r͏̸̧̧̳̺̖͉̞̩̫̠̩̝̖̮̘̦͉̟̤̹̹̀ǫ̧͇̞͇̪̞͍̤̖̥̬̹͟͞ų̵̧̪̳͇̺̥̬͟͠ͅn̴̨͉̥̖̺̖͚d̸̥̩̹͙̫̻̟̻͈͝ͅ ̸̗͔͚͉̮̭̝̟̹͖̲̣̹͔̤͜ỳ̥̟̮̠͖̯̗͖̳̼͓̲̪̟̖̬̗͟͝o̸̡͓̜͍͖͖͉̻̬̱̣͉͎͘͠u҉̸̵̘͔̺̮̣̻̝̪̠̘̠̻̻̲͉̞̞̯́ͅ ̧̗̘̫̼͎̻͉̤̀͘͞i̛͚̪̰̻͉̝̫̖̩̘͍̣͓͔͉̫̻͘͠͞ͅͅd̷͔̥͚̻͘͜͠ḭ̩͚͉̳̫̟̳̩̤͎̹̻̺́͠-̴̸̲͙̟͙͖̝̟̖̥̣̞͚̘̣͓̯

"Very funny" Leo commented. She loved doing this. All it did was give off certain ideas to the rest of the school. Which were quite hard to keep down. Sadly, there was little he could do to stop her.

" *Poke* "

In the corner of his eye he spotted the small flashes of electriticy.

"Umek-"

*ZAAAP*

He jumped back in shock (eh?). Much to his luck, he landed into his friend Vitri. "Ow..."

Why was he always being shocked! Umeko an-

"Oh... sorry! V-san! Are you okay?"

"Thanks for the concern!" He uttered out loudly, fumbling his way to standing up again. Vitri mentioned joining the swimsuit competetion. Leo shrugged. "All in due time my friend. First, I have to rope everyone else in"

"Ah, but you know Yuuki-kun. I think that Leo's just wimpy. Here! Let's go ahead and try it out on you then!" Looking at Yuuki. He could tell that he was already shaking in pain despite no one touching him. This was mildly concerning. Though Leo couldn't help but brush it off to Yuuki being quite the drama queen.

"You see Umeko, this is what happens when you're mean to your friends."

His eyes wandered to the other happenings in the lobby. The contest seemed to begin in full swing. He was certain that there was an degree of general oogling to Ayame's bout in the competition. Him not excluded.

He snapped back to the situation. "But really, this should be fixed so we can back to the real important events of today! Like cruelly judging eachother's appearence!"

@Ehb

@LowDefinition
@Karyra[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Esmeray
[fieldbox= , White, solid]
[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"Yay! Being judgemental is like, super awesome!"
Umeko exclaimed, raising her arms into the air, going along with Leo's statement.

"It's your friend's fault that they're getting shocked right now, not the system. So quit hissing at me Saionji-san."

Going back to Yuuki, however, Sagawa replied to Yuuki's plight.

"The system is working the way it was meant to. It's all based on shocking people touching those of the opposite sex. But, in the case of Yuuki, who exists in the database as a 'Yuuki' as opposed to a boy or girl, they're pretty much destined to get shocked by touching anyone else."

Mununohara said as she yanked Yuuki off of Rei. The shocking tinges coursing through them abruptly stopped soon after.

"Anyway, I don't know exactly why your gender is regarded as such. But for simplicity's sake, I'll just set you as a boy or a girl. But of course, I'll need to ask- "
"Bad news Mizunohara-san! There seems to be some kind of bug plaguing the automatic attendance routine. Please!"
"Sure in a momen-"
"We really need it done now...!"

Sagawa visibly heaved her shoulders. Today was going to be one of those days, was it? She turned, facing her back to Yuuki and company. She took steps forward to attend to the other issue.

"Whatever. The system will treat you as a Boy Today."

Mizunohara arbitrarily chose a gender for them. Thus, for the rest of today, Yuuki Iwasawa would be considered a Male to the system.

@LowDefinition
@Karyra

"So, I guess we go to our separate baths now, I guess. Too bad for you, Leo. Considering the way this whole system is set up, it seems like you'd want to keep yourself as far away from the opposite gender as possible. But, I wonder. Shouldn't it have made sense for the whole thing to shock me since I was the one who tried touching you two in the first place? But, instead, you both ended up getting zapped instead."

Inherent unfairness then?

It seemed like Mizunohara had made it under the assumption that only a guy would try to reach out to anyone.

"Hmmm... it's a pretty lazy way to do it. Must've been a rush job."

Umeko concluded, gesturing inquisitively.

"Ah well. Well, I guess if we're going to get segregated anyway, it won't matter too much. So, you guys? Are you going to join into the 'swimsuit' contest too? It looks like the automated swimsuits also takes off your tan lines for you too. So no need to feel insecure about facets of other people's bodies in comparison to your own, right, Leo?"

She egged him on.

"You won't have to worry about people finding out how pastey you look under there. Right?"

@Rithas
@darnerdemons

Ishikawa scratched her head at Kamei's swuimsuit. It was certainly origina, and she was certianly showing off some interesting things with it. So it wasn't really her place to judge. Especially given that Ishida was already the most visibly amused by it. But even if they were indoors, it was starting to get a little drafty somewhat.

"....With all of you coming here with these swimsuits it really starts looking like this whole swimsuit competition was premeditated."

She visibly sighed to herself. Like, why was she the only one here standing naked? Was this all some kind of overarching joke then? Mana, even Ayame the Track Suit Queen was wearing a swimsuit underneath. Was it normal to come to hot springs with such things prepared?

Whatever. She'd already took her clothes off to get a picture taken, might as well do it properly, right?

"Alright. I'm getting cold here. Just take a proper picture already so I can go to the springs already."

As a gift. Students were handed out copies of the photo taken of them along with the promise that their picture wouldn't end up going anywhere beyond the bounds of the contest. Since Ishikawa had two pictures taken of her, she got both.

Unfortunately for Ishida, he was the one hanging out by the printer. He deliberately started it down the printer as opposed to looking at Ishikawa waiting in front of him.

"Hey, Ishida-kun. I've meant to as this for a while, but..." In the corner of hgis eyes, he could see that Ishikawa had taken notice of him averting his gaze from her. In fact, she'd noticed it for quite a while.

"I've always wanted to ask you. Do you have some kind of problem with me or something?"

@Skyswimsky
@Luma
@zane620

"Given the way things have been going on. It feels like people were treating this more as a trip to the beach as opposed to going to the hot springs. Aren't bathing suits normally not allowed when going into the water?"

Mizunohara, watching as some of her peers line up for a shot to be considered the best looking person out of those brave enough to have their photo taken. She felt particularly sorry for the students who rigidly posed in front of the camera, presumably out of fright. That would definitely affect how they were scored.

"Come to think of it, how would they be scored, actually?"

Mizunohara thought aloud. She was quickly answered by Nishimura, returning from one of her rounds patrolling the baths.

"Its just being judged on two different kinds of criterion, Mizunohara-san. The The President Mentioned points were judged by 'style', and 'popular vote'. Style is done by the judges based on how they look. While the popular vote is just based on how many people in the audience vote for them."

"Really? That's certainly an improvement. Last time we did something like this the president didn't even hide that she just picked whatever she...."

Yuri put her index finger over her lips, shushing Mizunohara's further commentary. Though, the meat bun lover could understand rather quickly.

"...I see. Well, at least she's giving us the illusion of a contest then."

@_everyone

[/fieldbox]

Score Points for Style and Win a Vote!
Swimsuit Contest

In this round of posts, characters can submit themselves to try to see how well their self-esteem can go against scathing judgementalism! While in story there were multiple categories, for simplicity's sake, the single prize of a costume title will be judged based on what Yuri Mentioned to Mizunohara.

In this contest, your character gets a photo of themselves in a swimsuit. Their success in the contest is judged by Style - How Good They Look, as well as through the results of how they For the 'Style' part, this decides how good the character looked in the photo. Since everyone in the cast basically looks like perfect anime people, we'll say that this had more to do in how confidently and creatively they posed for the camera.

For Style - Roll a 10 Sided Die. This gives you a range of how well you posed. One end of the spectrum is: 'They Looked Stiff and gave the most unnerving smile while doing so. While the other side says they looked quite charming.

For the part of 'Vote' that will be decided by an actual strawpoll vote that will be posted in the Chat OOC.

There's a title prize for both male and female categories. So if your character chooses to participate, make your next IC post covering that as well as making the roll for their 'Style'.

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

Looking at ishikawa, Ayame shrugs at her remark on the bathing suit. "This is my normal underwear for things like this, it's just sports stuff, doubles as a swimsuit, I don't plan on wearing it in the springs. but I doubt we can have a nudity contest." Having been in earshot of the small group in passing, for whatever reason she intended to go first or at least 2nd by luck of the approach. While her confidence was high enough that she eagerly went first, while her body was among the best, if not the best of those in show objectively, she didn't have much in mind for a show. With a friendly soft smile to her face and her notable figure, she pauses to consider what sort of act she should carry out;

--fujimiya-konomi-kagayama-kaede-miyauchi-hikage.jpg

Hmm let's not go overboard with this..

Not being to her personality to draw must attention to herself, having done that more now here and there than the last several years with her body. Ayame decides to play it save, doing a typical act, perhaps a little better than average, but it seemed more like a paid aid than a determined attempt to win.

Keeping her smile to her face, Ayame bends slightly to enhance her top, making a V-Sigh with her right hand and leaving her left on her hip, the girl remains smiling, an unsually kind and lively expression to her face. But that was the extent of it, once the photos were captured and the judges had time to see, she turns on her heels, going to stand off to the side. While full of confidence and nice to see, it was very lacking in spirit.

...Can't I just take this off and get in the water now..

Unsure of what else she needed to do Ayame frowns, looking towards the spring time to time as a subtle hint in her request on what she wanted to do. But for now waiting on the others was what she needed to do.
[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Everyone

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco.jpg

[ December 18th, E̸̜͍̣͇̤̭à̩͈r̨͕̖̙̮̲l̟̯͔̮̣͚ͅy̜͎͙̜̘ ̮̪̘̜̗̳M̠o͎͓̘̘̹͞ŕ̮n̸̘̥̩̟͎̺i̖̗̯͙̪̬̕ṉ̦̲̭̻g͇͉͠ / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"It's your friend's fault that they're getting shocked right now, not the system. So quit hissing at me Saionji-san."

If Rei was hissing at Sagawa then something wasn't clear. Yuuki, a student was in pain. That shouldn't ever have to happen, even more so that Yuuki wasn't doing anything wrong.

"The system is working the way it was meant to. It's all based on shocking people touching those of the opposite sex. But, in the case of Yuuki, who exists in the database as a 'Yuuki' as opposed to a boy or girl, they're pretty much destined to get shocked by touching anyone else."

And whose fault is that? I believe that's a major problem, considering I haven't even gotten the chance to undress or anything yet.

Thankfully, the shocks ended when Yuuki was pulled off of Rei. While he had been acting tough, that no doubt still had to hurt a lot. That might even have been overkill for just a system meant to keep everyone on the straight and narrow in terms of the baths. B͍u̗̼̮̖̠t ̼̞no̮͇̼̺̫̗ o̼̖̞͓̝͔̠n̼̗͓ͅe͔̫ ̢c̮̬͙a̳ͅn̟̠͔͉ ͇g̯̺̱̥o̫̥̫̖ ̝̲i͕͓̝n̷̗̟̦̙͍ ̼̕b̗͚̞̫̦é̯͍̟c͜à̭̱u̳se̩͖͎͖ w̧͔̬̟͜a̟͕͙̯̮͓͎s͇͡n͔̘̦͓̠̗̗̼'̻͍͉̲͜͞t̩̕͢ ̟̦͡ţ̰̬͇̙̦̺͈h̼̲̫̥͞e̴̴̪͎̱͍͟ ̹͍̰̯̝́͡͝w̭̮͕͓͉͎̻͞a̘̤̹̪̼͚̮̼̫l̘̘̟͎͕l̢̳̣̳͓͎͖͡b̶͏̴̶̪̦̘͕̺̰̖̹̞̜̜̖ͅr̷̡̭͓͓̣̦̻̞̝͔͍̤͟͞͝ơ̻͎̙̫̤̩̣͖͙͠k͏̴͓̣͇͓͚̭͇̤̺̘̬̣͉͍̺̜͢e͈̬̼̠͍̼̟͘͡n̷̶͈̮̼̼͜͠?̷̴͚͉̺̙̞̞̦̩̣͍͓̪̪̘̙͓̣̬͘͝?̴͚̗͎̭̣̇̿̅͒ͧͅ

"Anyway, I don't know exactly why your gender is regarded as such. But for simplicity's sake, I'll just set you as a boy or a girl. But of course, I'll need to ask- "
"Bad news Mizunohara-san! There seems to be some kind of bug plaguing the automatic attendance routine. Please!"
"Sure in a momen-"
"We really need it done now...!"

"Whatever. The system will treat you as a Boy Today."

Sagawa... she could do whatever she wished, but that was pretty rude. She may be busy, but the whole incident was her fault to begin with. Plus wasn't this Rei's hot springs? The fact that Sawaga was doing whatever she wanted was... there really wasn't much Rei could do about all the code that Sawaga had put in place on the server or whatever.

"Thanks for deciding to help. It's flattering... no really...."
Rei said once Sagawa was off to go wherever that bug was.

"Are you okay? I was going to go join the contest but if you need help...,"
not that she could help. She couldn't even touch him, apparently. It was kind of bizarre how much that would impact how they interacted. N-not that Sagawa would know such a thing anyway. At least that was somewhat fixed.

"Besides, I think Sagawa-san pretty much is running the whole thing at this point. I don't have much else to do right now, anyway."

@Ehb @LowDefinition @W҉͙̹̦̱̪̺͡h̸̡̫̰̗̻̥͎̳̬͓͍̠̜̗̤̙̱̀ạ̡̹̳͎̩̜̼̬̜͕̹͜t̶҉̢͎͍͖̼̫͓̣̣͔̗̹̫̭̞̬̗ͅͅ'҉̮̫̬̙̫̬̞̱͔͇̫̩́͞ś̨̻̲̯̩͡H̷̴̫̬̫̟̣̻̗̪͕͕͓̙̥̹͟͜a̖͇̭͕͞͡͠p̛̖̮͙͙͖͙̲̝̤̦̩̥̝̘̤p͘͏̢̤̲͕̦͕̮̙̫̦̲̼̼̩̲͚̜͓ͅe̶̩͖͔̱͉̟̰̼̪̤͙̫̺̥̱͜͜͡ͅn̢͍̪͕̝̮̠̳̘̰̜̼̺̩̲̻͞ì̦̫͈̩̪͓̪͢ņ̢͓̙͈̖̯͙̣̻͎̱͇̥̝͈̼̰̰̮̀̀g̵̟̥̖̻̟̦͡S̖͇͔̩̺̘͙͝ͅơ̭̰̰͍̪͉̥͠m͞҉̟̩̞͔͎̖̳͚͓͜͞͠e̸̡̬̮̮̩t̷̡͎̰̰̳̲̩̻͕̼̻͇̺͟h̡͎̣̥̭̫̱̟̼̲̻͔͉̮̮͓͓̀͘i̶̷̘̻̼̳͕͓̳̟̬͍̕͜ń̡̤̹̫͕̟̤̲g̢̗̯̤̹̙̞̤͈͕͇̲̳͘ͅI͢҉͉͉̘̗̮s̴͙̤̪̼̘̮̜̖͎̳͢Ẃ̶̮̬̦̘̲r̶̴̢̛̠͓̦̦ò҉̵̷̧̣̫̠̥͔͈͈̹̭̖̮̤̩͎̹͉̻͉ͅń̵̨͔̦̞͈̮̣͍̮̗̕͘ǵ̨̬̠͙̠̝͍́͠͠
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
Naomasa_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

Well the picture taking had begun along with their judging of everyone's performance at modeling their swimsuit. He still felt so awkward doing this. What would happen if he gave someone a bad score, would he get called out for biased action? Maybe being labeled perverted should he give anyone a high score? Wait then if he gave them bad ones, he might get labeled as a sexist. Gah! Who decided to make him a freaking judge?!

Of course the first one would be Midori, and he couldn't not look. How else could he judge? Managing to look at her long enough, he was honestly taken back a bit. He didn't get those creepy images in his head right away, so he got to see a rather beautiful woman posing. Which was when of course he felt his face grow a bit flush, which then made him start looking away. He saw her that was enough to get a score for her! Besides any longer and he would probably see those dead images of her again, something he rather avoid.

The next up was Ayame a close friend since middle school, so he was still drawing a blank when little Ayame back then, turned into the one who was currently bent over giving the V sign with quite the big bravado that would make most men bark at command. Although he wasn't going to say it cause she would kick the shit out his mouth, but she could have done a better pose thank try to show off... he was going to stop thinking about that now.

The judging went on and everyone did the best they could, some were wow and some were mediocre. Although he didn't know how he felt about judging Yuuki as a male... after all she was quite the popular female cosplayer, so was this a new venture for her maybe? Try new characters out, although she still looked more cute than handsome and muscular. Yet now he had a new issue, he was on printer duty now and had to hand people their copies. Which was fine, only problem is two of them were Midori's.... Who so happened to be standing right there speaking to him. So he had a pretty good idea what this printer looked like and approximately how big it was.

"Hey, Ishida-kun. I've meant to as this for a while, but..."
Oh no. Taking a peek from the corner of his eye he could see that look she was giving him, it was the kind of look you gave when you knew someone was avoiding you on purpose. This did not bode well. In fact he instinctively braced himself for the verbal onslaught that was going to head his way, when suddenly it didn't come. She was being rather calm about the situation, making him feel bad for avoiding her eye sight.

"I've always wanted to ask you. Do you have some kind of problem with me or something?"

Hearing those words were enough to make him swallow his fear and look at her, getting hit with those images again. Yet this time he powered through them.
"What no I don't....I...I..." why was this so hard to say? Was it cause he kept seeing her dying in front of him? Was it because he thought he failed in a way? She was alive so he should just try his best to ignore those images, they would go away eventually right?

"I don't have a problem with you Midori-san.... quite the opposite really. I care quite deeply about you.... I just... I feel like one day though, something is going to be my fault. That something is going to happen and.... I just.. don't want to lose another person I care deeply about. I lost my sister, I don't want to lose you as well."

@Ehb
@RedArmyShogun (Brief mention)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa , Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby

The shocks stopped after Yuuki was pulled away from Rei. Yuuki took a moment to relieve himself from the pain. Listening to the explanation on why Yuuki got shocked was that he's regarded on the system as his own gender compared to a boy or girl. For goodness sake I'm a boy! Yuuki yelled out inside his mind. Ultimately, Sagawa fixed the problem by changing the system to identify Yuuki as a Male.

"Are you okay? I was going to go join the contest but if you need help... Besides, I think Sagawa-san pretty much is running the whole thing at this point. I don't have much else to do right now, anyway."

"I'm fine... It still stings a bit but I'm fine. I was going to enter the contest as well, so let's enter together. Have fun while we're at it I suppose?" Yuuki told Rei to not to worry about him. "I'm going to get myself changing then, be back soon." With that, Yuuki left Rei to the changing room.

In the changing room, while Yuuki was undressing himself. When he strips off his shirt, the system automatically covers Yuuki's top half of the body with some sort of sports bra?

". . . Huh, I'm that ambiguous..." Yuuki thought, he continued to change his clothes to his swimsuit.

"How... how do I look?" Yuuki comes out of the changing room and immediately approaching Rei, asking for opinion on how is his swimsuit looking.
wSozu.jpg

"Stupid system covering my chest..." Yuuki visibly muttered, displeased that the system might still regard Yuuki not being a male. As it was apparent that his swimsuit top right now is the Virtual system covering his topless body.

When it comes to his turn for the swimsuit photo, Yuuki tried to apply what knowledge he gathers from cosplaying. He gives a displeased look with a feminine pose that seems to be a bit forced. As if telling the viewer "But I'm a boy...". But it may looked a bit too awkward for a photoshoot.

@Karyra @Ehb @B̵̡͙̮̜u̴̟̭̳͍͕̦t͈͚̝͟Y̷̛̘̫̰̦̮̱͟ù̡̥̯̹͈ṷ̢̻̭̞̖̞͕ͅk̵̬i̧̭̬̦̤̼͘Ì̡̱̦s͇͍͚͇͖̙̝Ą̣̩͔͓̳͈͟B͍̠̠̕ǫ̯͈̠̪̤y̴̖̙̲̯̮̣̕W̫͓̦̠̭͟h̴̸̭͓͔̲̩a̬̰͎t͇̱̣̲̹͇͓͙́̕͞T̘͢͟h̯͉̟͠͡e̙̭̮͇̙̫̦̥ͅH̪̦̯͕͈̳͇̼e̯̬̗̦͈l̡̡͖͈̣͠l̢̫̺̲̲͎̭̲͢M̛̫͈͕̝̹̼̯a̷̢͚̫̝̳n̻̪̱͉͍͕̦ͅ

[/fieldbox]

SaionjiIco.jpg

[ December 18th, E̸̜͍̣͇̤̭à̩͈r̨͕̖̙̮̲l̟̯͔̮̣͚ͅy̜͎͙̜̘ ̮̪̘̜̗̳M̠o͎͓̘̘̹͞ŕ̮n̸̘̥̩̟͎̺i̖̗̯͙̪̬̕ṉ̦̲̭̻g͇͉͠ / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"I'm fine... It still stings a bit but I'm fine. I was going to enter the contest as well, so let's enter together. Have fun while we're at it I suppose? I'm going to get myself changing then, be back soon."

Well that was good. But now Rei didn't really have a good excuse not to participate. Moving to the changing room herself, she noted how quickly the VR kicked in when she took off her clothes. It took a minute to adjust the settings, but ultimately she settled on something that she liked.

p4__contestant_no_4_by_ryuuen-d4qhwti.jpg

Wait no, this was too embarrassing. She'd never really wore girly stuff like this before so what would people think? Rei didn't really want a clamor over her, she just wanted to try out the contest. But she had Yuuki waiting for her so Rei managed to exit the changing rooms.

"How... how do I look?"

"Y-you look great."
Rei tried to mask her embarrassment. He looked really cute, though she wouldn't say that. "L-let's head over to the c-contest before I change my mind."

"Stupid system covering my chest..."

"At least they got you registered as male, I don't know what we would have done if she registered you as female..."

After waiting to have to picture taken, Rei tried to look cute, but ended up blushing and trying to cover herself discreetly. She really didn't want someone to point out that she didn't usually wear this sort of thing or be like Taigi and point out that they thought she was a guy. At least she wasn't in Yuuki's boat and listed as a 'Rei'.

@Ehb @LowDefinition @L͎͖̱̙̥̭̠o̧̥̟̠̱o̖̺͇͠ḵi̠̪̩̞͓̫ͅn̪̦̯gC͖u̥̟̬̲̜̰ṱ̟͇̫̝͉͟e̢̬̟͓ͅ?͜
[/fieldbox]

(Haveing trouble with the site on mobile sorry for the post here *sigh*. also i csnt get discord for some reason. RL is being a bish right now. I'm getting a job I got family problems...including medical problems and also I have summer school courses starting now. I will be on a longer hiatus then expected. I will be back in September for sure and I will likely just restart and redo my entrance then.)

[Fieldbox=Vitri, #b35900, solid]
vitriico-jpg.139238

Let the games begin.

The contest about to begin, vitri moved to get in line for his chance to show off and participate. His chest bare and muscles stretched as he walked along he thought of what he could do to maximize his 'style' for the contest. As a guy he knew he had to rely mostly on masculinity to show off and earn more points.

Watching the other contestants he couldn't help but laugh inside when he overheard that Taigi was listed as his own gender for a short time. Serves the trap right. Wait, they look more like a girl than ever now. Ohhh don't laugh, that'll be too rude. No good, a chuckle escaped him at the thought. Then it finally crossed his mind, don't try and go for a big outstanding pose, just flex a small amount to show the muscles. With the thought in mind, he moved to do a basic flex pose, the Strongman. Though he hoped he didn't strain his muscles too much and would regret the pose.[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Front Lobby]

"Aya! You've umm... really grown since I last saw you in a swimsuit."

Mana looked her friend up and down, a little jealousy peeking through on her face. As Ayame posed, Mana raised her camera to her face and snapped the shot, doing the same for Midori. "Wow, you both take a nice picture," Mana commented, reviewing the two. Of all people, Midori and Ayame.... who would've thought. Midori especially looked so natural. Maybe she was secretly a swimsuit model in her spare time?

Suddenly, Mana pried her eyes from the camera screen back to Ishida as he suddenly got all serious.

"Right, well um.... I need to go around and take pictures of everyone. I'll see ya in a bit then. I think you two have a good shot!"

@Ehb
@zane620

"Alright, Yuki. Pose and lemme know when you're ready."

Click~

Mana brought up the picture.

"Oo, that's a pretty cute pic-- wait a minute...." she cut herself off as she noticed Yuki-chan was registered in the male category. "This says you're in the male category? You might wanna talk to Sagawa; it's probably just some system bug. You'd score a lot better in the right category."

Mana pointed over in Sagawa's general direction. Truthfully, she knew deep down that Yuki was actually male, but she was stubborn, and at this point it was also kinda funny poking fun at him her.

@LowDefinition

"Oh, Saionji-san! It's been a while. Thanks for lending out these springs by the way. Pose and lemme know when you're ready."

Click~

"You look pretty nice in a swimsuit." Mana avoided mentioning anything about the picture itself. Rei looked a little awkward. Maybe she just wasn't used to posing in swimwear.

@Karyra

"Hiya, Vitri-kun. Oh, just a sec." Mana made a show of backing up a bit to account for Virtri's size. "Alrighty, I think that'll do. Go ahead and pose and lemme know when you're ready."

Click~

"Good news: you fit inside the picture! Just barely, haha." Mana teased the giant. The pose seemed a little silly to Mana. Maybe it was a western thing?

@darnerdemons

"Kay, anyone else need a photo," Mana asked to the room in general?
@anyone[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]
Kyouko_Ico.jpg

Mana was taking the photos.
Ishida was on the printer.

Thus, Kyouko had actually nothing to do despite giving moral support to the other judges and the participants. And oh boy did they need that support. Outside of her buddy Ayame, it was more akin everybody thought this to be some sort of "Clown Photo", or maybe they simply had no clue how to do these things?

The one-eye sighed as the crowd that wanted photos taken thinned out. "Alright Mana!" She grabbed the smaller girl by the shoulders. "While we're clearly too awesome to participate, let's take a photo nonetheless!" With those words, the blonde urged her First Mate to borrow her camera to Ishida.

Interrupting Ishida's lovers-quarrel to quickly take a photograph of them, Kyouko continued.

"Now, Mana, since I believe in you. The secret to looking awesome, outside of being me, is quite simple: A b s o l u t e Confidence! Not a single shred of doubt in your mind about how you're being the bestest by default!"

With those words, clearly being a Natural Talent at everything, Kyouko put forth a certain Charisma that only proved her reasoning of being not permitted to join the competition. Or maybe the countless photo sessions with Kimura Yuuki simply paid off.

Regardless, as Kyouko and Mana each held the same photo in the hand Kyouko simply commented. "My my, you're nearly as good looking as me I. Maybe we should repeat this with a red and blue outfit and call it Mana and Health Potion?"

@Luma
@RedArmyShogun (Briefly mentioned)
@zane620
@Ehb
@_anyone
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: zane620

Ishikawa was taken aback by Ishida's response. There were a couple of unexpected things he had just revealed to her here. Nameley, that she was someone important to him, and something about having lost a sister, and not wanting to go through something like that again?

"How am I supposed respond to something like that? Am I supposed feel complimented or worried here, Ishida-kun?"

Uncomfortable, Ishikawa crossed her arms over her chest.

"If you're worried about something happening to me then... just don't. We're just in the same class after all. Even if you're saying all of that sincerely..."

This was embarrassing. Did that sort of count as some kind of confession just now?

"Hey, Ishida? I'm already technically standing here naked so there's not much else that can make this any less emberassing - but, was you talking about your honest feeli-..."

*click!*

Ishikawa's words trailed off, as she realized someone had taken a photo of her again.

"Now, Mana, since I believe in you. The secret to looking awesome, outside of being me, is quite simple: A b s o l u t e Confidence! Not a single shred of doubt in your mind about how you're being the bestest by default!"

It seemed like Kyouko and mana were taking pictures of themselves. The pirate, commenting on one such photo:

"My my, you're nearly as good looking as me I. Maybe we should repeat this with a red and blue outfit and call it Mana and Health Potion?"

Looking back at Ishida, Ishikawa gave a risigned expression. Considering how much Kyouko was already flailing around, there wasn't any need to push Ishida on what he said and make the rest of today awkward.

"Ah... nevermind."

Unfortunately for them, there was one person who wasn't interested in letting it go by.

"Of course it wasn't a confession. Nao just says things like that to everyone."

Sagawa Mizunohara walked up to the two, mainly to look at the pictures being printed out.

"I'd know, since Nao and I are cousins after all."
"Really? You two are cousins? But you don't even look alike."

Ishikawa looked between Ishida and Mizunohara. Comparins appearances. As she shot glances in between them, Mizunohara reached out over her cousin's arms, pressing some buttons on the printing machine.

"Nao. You need to set it to this setting to make the picture take up the whole photo paper. See?"

Mizunohara held up a couple of photos to show Ishida for comparison. The difference was noticeable.

Ishikawa noted that Ishida didn't even flinch from being that close with her reaching over him. Maybe they really were cousins after all.

"Here. Ishikawa. Congrats, you have multiple copies to give to people or something."

Midori hesitated for a moment.

"That's a bit of a narcissistic thing to do, isn't it?"

"This whole swimsuit contest is narcissistic. The class president just wanted to see how many dumb people would actually strop off and pose naked in front of a camera."

"Haaa?"

Mizunohara put her hands behind her arms innocently and smiled.

Much to his embarrassment, Ishida could poitively attest to president Tenjo giggling off in the corner watching her fellow peers pose awkwardly in front of the camera. But, most importantly. He was seeing his cousin egging on Midori Ishikawa's temper. A part of him felt the nagging obligation to intervene, on account of Mizunohara fanning the flames.

[/fieldbox]

[ ??? ]

"There! Nozomi Yuri!"

Yuri turned to the voice that had called out her agressively. Just behind her, a group of female students blocked the way from whence she had come.

"You guys? What are you..."

That was strange. Now that she thought about it, just who were those students? There were certainly many people who had crowded in the hallway, but among the girls whom had come in, Yuri couldn't recall these ones. In fact... she didn't even remember them even being in the same school.

But, everyone should've come through the front entrance. But these same students she'd never seen before.

"Prepare yourself!"

How did they even get in then?

[/fieldbox]

Ishikawa and Mizunohara continued to stare each other down. The sparks flew between their gazes, with Ishida caught in the middle. Despite this, President Tenjo and Yuri allowed that drama to unfold on it's own accord. Instead, Kononoe looked between the students were were still standing by the event table.

"So, I suppose everyone who wanted to participate has already gone then?"

President Tenjo stretched her arms as she saw the grouping around the table dwindle. Most of the students were already in the baths by now.

"Yes indeed, President. For a surpise swimsuit contest, you all sure did come prepared it seems." Yuri smiled at those remaining there. "But, please remember that bathing suits aren't allowed at the baths here, so please make use of the changing room baskets to store your clothes while you are in the water, please."

"Oh yes. While the judges will be making their grades, there's also going to be a popularity vote that'll pop up later on. In the meantime to the baths. We have the place reserved for the day so..."

"Please remember we're to be out be 8:00pm before the clean and close for the night."

A bit later, with the crowed dispersed, the president approached Mana and Himura at the table, ignoring the fiasco going on by Ishida.

"Good work. Just pass along the file to Mizunohara and she'll set up the vote a little later."
Yuri said, wrapping up their photoshoot stand duties. She picked up one of the pictures printed out, showing what looked like a girl wearing a green sports bra. "This pictures make it seem like you have a really nice camera, Kamei-san. This pretty picture of Iwasawa-san looks like it would've been used in some sort of fancy clothing catalogue."

"Let me see!"

"Gross! Who wears a sports bra for a photo shoot like that!?"

Yuri smiled apologetically.

"...Anyway. No need for everyone to wait out here for the results. I'll go ahead and clean up things here."

"Shut Up!"

Mizunohara sighed as Midori fumed on.

"What are you getting on about? Ishikawa-san? I'm not lying."
"It's not about you lying... I don't like the way you say it! Are you purposely trying to insult people?"
"I'm entitled to my opinion, right? You some sort of censorship advocate?"

"...you're such a brat!"
Ishikawa growled.
"Heh."

Mizunohara could be mean too. Kyouko and Ishida knew that very well. On someone like Ishikawa who was easily riled up, turning the redhead into cheap entertainment was easy enough for her to do just by talking passive aggressively.

Ishikawa balled up her jacket around her fist.

"Fine then, how about..."

Someone had to step in before it got out of hand.

@zane620
@Luma
@Skyswimsky

"So... you're Kamijou Michio-san, then? Ayame-chan's boyfriend too even?"

Sayoto Ayame's heart dropped immediately. She recognized that voice. She frantically turned to see the person behind her. It was definitely him.

"A pleasure to meet you, Kamijou-san. Apologies for not introducing myself in person up until now. But, after hearing about what has been conspiring you two from some 'coworkers', I felt rather compelled to come meet you in person."

Ayame instinctively straightened her back. Standing before someone like this, she compelled Michio to do likewise.

Michio was in awe at the person before him. He had such a youthful appearance, but his voice and the way he carried himself spoke many volumes that his looks were deceiving. Most striking, was the pressure that emanated just from the man's gaze.

"I'm Ayame-chan's employer. You can understand that much, I believe?"

Mr_Harrison.jpg

Yes. Michio had remembered it before. The day that Ayame, suddenly announced that he was under her protection after school... about being a potential successor. That he was being sponsored by the the old man's own first lieutenant.

Michio was in the presence of the second most important person in the Mikado hierarchy.
John Harisson. A foreigner who, through his loyalty and talents, became the right hand man of the standing head of the Mikado.

"I'll take that silence as confirmation then."

Instinctively, Ayame shot a glance at Yuri Nozomi out of the corner of her eye. Surely, Yuri probably would've noticed his arrival by now too. There was no way Kokonoe would aggro in this setting. That was probably why John had come here alone. Even if Yuri wasn't on her side in regards to the succession - she wouldn't raise her sword against her father.

"Ayame-chan, I came here for just one reason. I just wanted to ask: was the rumor of you dating this you man here true?"

That again? It was enough that everyone in the social morals lineup knew, did John and everyone else have to know as well?

Was he here to scold her for it? Maybe, but that most likley not all of it. With John, that wasn't all that there was to it, probably. Especially given that he'd come here so suddenly.

Ayame...

@Accelerator
@RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Luma and zane620
rlK7Hhw.jpg

The following events came to be something of a surprise, new comers and one central key figure. "B-boss!" As if to have a great pressure removed from her head, Ayame briefly collapses towards the ground, though quickly straightening out to a rigged attention. Memories or at least some of them begun to flood back.

Where is my goddamn Journal I need to write this down, these hackers can't take that much from me!

"Boss-I-" Before she can finish, his question rolls right to the point, but could she simply say yes? While the ongoing jamming had re-established it, her own wary feelings and headaches still lingered. Coupled with her initial reasoning to dating him, that she remembered, would make a simple answer difficult.

To top it off, why had she been working for him and why did it now seem like an opening memory... If anything these events, scared her, it drove her to an abyssal trench that demanded how much was true and what did she know. Yuri was also here and seemed to have some sort of issue to deal with.

"Boss... I don't know.. I know when he was having some problems we started a relationship, even though it was wrong of my position, but I can't recall spending any time with him all these weeks.. just that for whatever reason, my mind tells me it's so... And not just this.. many, many things.. I-I am sorry." Bowing her head towards John, he likely would know her enough to have cause to demand more details out of her by this, or gather her normal dependable self was being effected by something or another, if that would ever give him the grounds to talk to her once things were concluded here was another matter.

Trying to think on what next to say, the hacking control blocks her recollection of the true current events of this day. "Grrrr...something... I'll just stop thinking on it for now, just makes my head hurt. But regardless of the other factors, I can only give that answer I have. He is who you seek however." Sternly awaiting his reply, Ayame was too fearful for now to explore just why she was working for him, and if she had, then just all was she being kept from. So far her battler performances had been well below what she was trained to use..speaking of battles, yet again was her mind intervened with. If not for the shackles that kept coming up, she had a lot of question for the man who seemed to be boss, a person she highly respected. But why?

[/fieldbox]

@Accelerator @Ehb

[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
Naomasa_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

Well that was a normal response, which made him softly smile while giving a slight shrug with his shoulders. "Well I mean, you don't have to respond. I was telling you so you didn't think I hated you." Naomasa said trying to make the situation a bit less awkward while also trying to assure her to not feel worried. So when she told him not to worry, he would rub his arm a bit. "That's easier said than done, it's a habit of mine."

So when the next words out of her mouth were since she was technically naked and things couldn't get anymore awkward. While she was cut off by Mana and Kyouko, he got the gist of what she was going to say. His face flushed a bit a bit at what he knew she was going to say and the fact she brought up that she was technically naked right now. Not something he was really thinking about until this very moment. Yet Kyouko and Mana talking sort of led the conversation in a downward decline, leading Midori into giving up on an answer for at least today anyway.

Before he could sigh in relief his cousins voice spoke up but not in any helpful manner. Causing him to curse silently under his breath, as she decided to dictate how he felt saying he said these things to basically everyone. Which was one hell of a big lie and she knew it, yet she backed it up with her saying she would know since they were cousins. While that was true, they didn't exactly know each other well enough to know how the other felt and behaved. So when Midori brought up the fact they didn't even look alike, she wasn't wrong. If anything they were probably distant cousins, yet the fact remained that they were cousins. Although he didn't remember Sagawa being this harsh when she visited the country side the one time.

Wait he was doing the printing wrong? He observed as Sagawa reached over him and pushed some buttons and sure enough Midori's picture was taking up the entire paper this time. Well he bet the others that got their picture printed before her, were not happy campers. While starting off a bit rude, she slowly made herself seem nice and helpful. This was the cousin he remembered, so when she basically called every contestant an idiot and to one with a temper at that. He mentally face palmed wondering which aunt of his taught her manners. "Now now ladies.... let's both just go our separate ways now." is what he said but as he looked at both of them, he could clearly tell that his words were lost on them.

It only got worse when he could clearly see Midori getting angrier by the second and which she made vocally clear. It was getting to the point of disaster and he could only hope the other two would help step in. So when Midori started wrapping her jacket around her fist he started to panic a bit. He seriously hope one of the two would help, cause he could only do so much with an angry Midori and his cousin waving a red cape in front of her like a seething bull.

Standing between both Sagawa and Midori, he both braced himself and held his hands up towards Midori. "Wait Midori-san! Why don't we go finish talking somewhere else and relax a bit! I apologize on behalf of Sagawa, I don't know why she is acting like this, but please try to forgive her." Naomasa said with both a sincere and somewhat pleading look, while he knew what he was saying. He also knew this was so not going to stop Sagawa and hoped Kyouko and Mana could drag her away before a fight broke out.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
VSg2KiZ.jpg

f2O8sLw.png

Having been given a break from his duties, and not having anything to do in particular at the moment, Michio decided to watch the swimsuit competition mostly because of Ayame. For starters, it was quite a rare sight to see the normally overly cautious and uptight bodyguard enjoying herself and showing off quite confidently as she had just then. After seeing how happy she is as she posed for the camera, and the enthusiastic crowd, the silver haired Social Morals Officer couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Oh how he wished their days were as carefree as this... but after he was involved with the Yakuza, his life would no longer be normal unless he miraculously finds a means not only for him but also for Ayame to escape.

"Escape?"

A̯͖̫ͬͮ͆r̨̝̭ͣ̔e̸͕̬̰̱͍͕̭̓̎͗̍ ̤̜ͭ͠y̴̩̩ͯ̐̓ͮͮ͆o̩͚̘̗ͭͤ͌̃u͔ ̙̺͖̻̱ͧ͐̾̒͛ͬ̕e̫̞̳͗̒̑ͨnͣ͒̏̾j̸̻̤͚͔̟o̫͔͚̦̬̩͑y̖̱̘̰ͪ͗ͫ̌̓͂͠i̤̠̟̗̪͕̋̆̓ͩ͑n̩̙̺͖̦̺̉̌ͅg̖̻̩ͭ ̟͔̙̦̹̣̑͠yͦ͂ͧ҉͇̥͇̜̘͔̗ő̹͔̪ͬ͑u̩͓̜̲̥̗̞ͭͩ͌r̎̈́̒ͤ́s̶̥̼̳e̲͔̮̟̤̩̯̋̋͌̐͝l̨̝͕͍̝f͖̻ͫ̒̀ͤ ̱̺̑͞M̼̭̮̞̝̯̗͑̌̽i̵̤̜̼͍͈͗͂̉ͣ̃c̡̻̩̩̒ͯ̇͗h͛͑̂͏͉̫̪͍̠̟̖i͔̥͇o͚̗͖̹͆ͤ̊ͨ̈́̂?͇̮̮̞̘̦͍ͯ͑̎̓͐

!!!

W͇͔̲̦͔̫̝̱̠͔̜̺͉͖̙̥͔͉̎͑ͥ́̓ͨ͐̀ͭ͊̈̄͐̀̚͢͠ͅa̸̡͚͚͍̖͉͐̔̿ͫ̾ͨ̂̒̈̀̕ķ̸̧͉͖̞̜̫̼̹̦̩̙͔́͌͆̇̇̑̈́̈̚͟͢e̶̛̔̊̋̔̒ͬ̕͢͏͎̘͍̜̭̮̖̭̥̣͙̲͉̻̬̩̝̻ ̝̦͇͖̫̞͙̯̗̮̗̝̘̿͆͑̾͜Ú͍̖̜̥̗̲̼̝͕̱̲̞̔͌ͦ̑ͦ͒̆̈́́͠͞p̸̴̶͔̱̟̀̈́̍̈ͯ̽͌̆͊͂̊̀ͤ̂͠!̧̰͍̮̗̖̝̬̲̦̦̭̼̪͉ͭ̑ͧͮ̉͗ͣͩ͆ͩ̂ͤ͆͗̊ͫ͢͠ͅ

"Kh!!"

All of a sudden, Michio hears a vaguely familiar yet barely audible voice in his head all the same while he was assaulted by a sudden and almost unbearable, throbbing pain.

W̵͋ͦ̉͊͏͔̳̫̣a̴͖̗̮̘̓̿̃̌̒ͨ̉̆k̪̹̎̐̊͘ȩ̛̲̃̒ͮͪ͠ ̲̺̜͋̀ͦ͂͟ͅǗ̶̳͇̔̊͂̄͂͘p̢̹̖͂ͧ͌͂̂͘͡!̱̻̥̠͕͈͇ͭ͒ͪ͆̽ͅ

"Wh... What the fuck is this? What's going on?" He cursed under his breath.

Up until then, he had dismissed the musings of this voice in his head but every time he did so, the pain he felt would just increase twofold... as if resisting it only managed to piss it off even more. To his credit, however, he still managed to maintain his composure despite the pain coursing through his body. Was he being hacked? He recalled part of the lecture he received when he first became an SMO talk about chip hacking incidents but to experience one himself was all too surreal.

O̮̣͓̭̲ͨ͆ͅp̯̱̪̻ͨ̇̎e̙͕͖̖͓͇̺n͖̥̹͖̭̤͎̓̆̋ ̑ͯ̐͑y͉̖̼̹̝̙̋o̗͗ͤͫû͕̭̖̫̖̟r̮̠̙̺͔ͧ̑ͧ̎ͦ̈ ̩̳̹̻́e̙̐̄̀̿͑̍y̥͙̽̈̈͌ͤ̔ḙ̲͕̩̩̑̿s͍̟̗ ̥̥̤̙̗̖̺͗̌̈̌͑͌a̙̟͓̞̰̬ͬ͂ͦn̟͙͂̑ͮ͑ͩͤd̝̟̬͚̺ͤ̂ͅ ͤ͗̃̑́́s̘̟͍̻̫e̐͂̌͑̓e̯͕̟̠̩̭͈ͧ̿ͮ́ ͔ͦ̓ͣp̖̪͈̥͛ͯ̽̈́̚a̦̠̙̲̰͍̠ͦ͊͌ͭ̽̋s̙͗ͭ̌ͯͤ̋t̰ͥ͒ͩͣ̈ ̞̖̹͓͔̾ͧ̓t̤̹̞̝̺̯͒́̔̈ͥ̍h̦͈̒ͨ́i͖̩̺̞̤̦͆͑̐̉̾̅ͨͅs͓̪̻̺͂ͯͩ̂ͮ̔ͅ ̳̯̻̜̝̎̃ͤ̓̇ͮe͊̀͊̌͆̒p̜͕͖̪̜hͧͧ̍̇̄e̯̳ͧ́ͬm̓̅̂͊e͖͔r̩̤͉̱̱͆̀ͩ͋ͧa̻̭͔͙̫͋ͫ̈́lͤͯ̓̏ͬͥ ͩ̇̇ͧ̂ͥ̂d͈r͍̎ẽ͓͓̂̉͑ā̼̹̜̦͙ͤ͗̐͗ͧ͐m͍͙͉͎͇̣̓̓̇ͮ͛ͅ.̆ ͚̜̼̙̍ͭͩͧ

Michio wanted to block out the voice in his head. Pretend it was never there rather than try to make sense of what it is, much less comprehend what message it was trying to convey.

Y̭͔̝̞ͨͮoͨ̚u̗ͦͯͩ̒̚ ̟̣̟̼̫ͪͮ́̽̑̇ͅͅǩ̒̌̿̽̄ͦn̠͙̝̻ͭo̖͔̅̃ͥ̑̍ͥ̋w̙̥̮̣̳ ̣ͯͭ͋̅ͪͦị͚ͣͦn̯̱͕̩̱ͩ̊̇͋̐ͅ ͖̯̓͒͌̏ͧͤy̙̦͕̭̩ͬͪ̃͐̊ͧͨőu͉̪̜͕̰̺r̰͓͕͍͈̘̰͌̏͗̆ ̐̍ͤͯheͭa̹ͩ͗ͩ͆̊r͎̜͎̮͖̭͔̄ͣ̌̿ͩ͛͛t̞̥͚̹̻͕̓ͦ̒ͫͦ ̠̦t͕̖̹̥͛̏͑h͎̝̤͕̑ͣͦ̑̔̈ͪa̞̼͉̭ͣt̳̲̩̝̣̳͍͐̈ ẗ́̿̉ḣ͓͙̲͚̘̟͉̔̏ͮͫi̙̱s̞͖̮̬̊͒ͭͫ̋͌̚ ͖̄̄́̑ͫ͑ͨh͍͙͓̠͙̫̞͑ͦ͋̓̊a͕̦̺͚͍͍p̀ͤ̓̾p̋î̜̭̫̦͉̳̉̈́̍n̹̲̣̳ͭe̝̱̟̠̰̐̊̂̓͂̄ͅs̙̞͚̺̝̩͆̎͒s͈̠ͫ̐̓͒̌ ̈ͨͥ̑iͦͭ͆ͩ͂́̐s͎̲̊ͤ́ͪ̍̄̚ ͖̲̙ͫͨͨ̈ͣ̾n̯̫͔̭̣̣͙̍o͎̠̠̠͉̼ͨ̈́ͮ͑̚t̎ͥͬ̿ḥ̹̪͎ͦ̄ͨͣ̽i͍̥̖̝̥͐̿ͅn̬͓ͅg͔̖̠̞ͣͩͨ̾ ̠͙͉̫̮̝͗̉̍̓ͬb̩͚͇̦̓u̱̺̪̹̰͐̈͑̋t̯ ̻̗͙̮̬ͨa͇̤͈̰̱̩n͉̬̠̮͍̱̆ͮ̀ͬ̔̚ ̹͛͛ͮ̉ͨḭ̱̯̌̍l͖̖̪̜ͨ̔̾̃͒l̬͈͚̟̖͗̄ͅͅú̌͐͐ͨ̋ͥŝ̼̝̯̹̬͔͂ͫ̓i͔͔̲̰͙̲̖̽̾̾ŏ̒̚n̰̤͖͇̹!̪͈̙̿ͦ̆̄̀̚

ANd yet every time it told him something, he would understand it better. While it started as a garbled mess in his head, he could now comprehend what the voice was saying bit by bit.

"Shut up!"

Ǹ̖͉̺͉̼̩̜O̬̻̩̲̞̙ͭ̇͐̒Ṉ̳͇͕̞Ē͚̠͓̭ ̭̑̚OF̩͆̓̌̆͆ͩ̽ ̪̱͔̬̫ͮͮ̇̈Ť̖̪̦ͬͪͬH̺͈̫̩̙̟I͖͈S̱̺̬̯̠̱ ̪̘̘̦̊͂ͣ̅ͅI̯ͩ̇̈ͫS̘̖͈̈ͥ̉̀̍ ͚̰̱͑͒ͣ̈̽͑R̫͔̘̭͙ͦ͂̂ͭͦͯͣE̫̥̰̟A͈̲̞͔̣͛̈̐ͧ̽ͩͅL͖͙͈̞̫̩͐ͤͩ̀͂ͨ!̰̹͈͈̘̳͇͂̋́ͨ̈́

By the time the voice had abruptly stopped, he had now come face to face with a man he only saw through pictures and only knew by name so he only managed to hastily bow in reverence to John Harisson. To have the Old Man's right hand in the hot springs all without prior notice only meant trouble and after finding out about his history with Ayame, his intentions didn't come as a surprise to Michio.

"Sir, If I may be allowed to speak freely, I want to attest that my feelings for Sayoto-san are genuine! Even though it may be unorthodox or completely unheard of for someone like me to be in a relationship with my bodyguard but know that my feelings for her be true."

With the voice mocking him that the very reality he's been experiencing is nothing more than a cleverly fabricated lie, Michio was starting to doubt the difference between what was genuine and counterfeit but if there's one thing he was certain, it was his feelings for Ayame Sayoto.

B̟͔̫̩̥u͕͓̯̗̥̭̿ͮ̓t̳̥ͫͥ̅̏̿̈ ̦͖͍̤̩́͐̓ͮ̑͂̃ḁ̱͎̖̥͙ͪ͒͆l̪̯̈́̈ͪl̯͕̩̋͛͋ͤͧͅ ̖̍̏̋o͍̭͉̺̙̻͂́ͭf̰̦̯̲ ͍̺͈̱̹͎t̔h̖̞̦̗͚ͩ͂̽i̘̮͇̻̩̬͎͂s͎̙̟̭͖̗̦.͉̞͈̋.͕̥͍̫̫̞.͇̝̗̄̋͂͐̔ ̭̳̞͉̮̯̺̓͆E̩̹ͥv̬̬͍̞ͨ͊ͮͩ̊̈́ͯeͣ̂̀ñ͍̹̫̓ͩ̈ ̬͈̦͚̞͙̟̋̂͑̏ͧ̽T̟̹̥HͅĀ͎̭͇T̖͙̫͐ͣ̅͒̇ͣ ̝̫̒i̪̯̖̎ͫ̇͐̿s͔̔̾̾͂ͣ̌ ͮͥ̆͒̉a̾ ͓̬̪̗̖̊̒ͭͬl̳̞̪͇̺̹̇i͙̘ͯ̄̾e̤̼͔͚ͯ̓̄̑.͇͉͚̿ͧͦͪ̓̾ͩ.͖͆͌.̱̻̮̮̽ͪ̆͆̊̎

@Ehb

@RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Front Lobby]

Mana hesitantly relinquished her beloved camera to Ishida and made a silly, dramatic, magical girl style pose. She threw Kyoko a friendly sarcastic look as she went on about confidence. Usual Kyoko stuff. However, Mana ended up with a short gape when she saw the picture.

"Aww, and I almost went a whole year without someone using the potion pun. Nice picture though! Definitely worth saving, 'kay?"

Mana tried to ignore the squabbling nearby as she carefully looked through the pictures. Ironically, she kept coming back to the photo of Kyoko and herself. The Captain really did shine with confidence. Still, aside from the ones who didn't count, it seemed like Midori and Ayame had taken the best. And between these two....

"This pictures make it seem like you have a really nice camera, Kamei-san. This pretty picture of Iwasawa-san looks like it would've been used in some sort of fancy clothing catalogue."

Yuri's opinion to the rescue! That worked well as a tie-breaker. Admittedly, Midori's pose was a bit more natural, now that she thought about it.

"Thanks very much. Anyway, I think we're just about done with the judging."

Mana glanced over at the storm brewing between the two girls. Then, all of a sudden, the storm curled up into a fist of thunder and.... okay maybe the metaphor wasn't working anymore. Either way, time to step in.

"Ahem," Mana tapped on Sagawa's shoulder. "We're ready for the public vote now if you could set that up." Mana promptly sent Sagawa the file. It wasn't like she really needed to physically grab her attention, which made it all the more obvious that she was trying to pry the two apart.

@Skyswimsky
@zane620
@Ehb[/fieldbox]

"...There I already got it done. Now was that all you needed?"

Kamei blinked. Immediately, she could see the vote page virtually appear in her vision. It also seemed like Mizunohara chose creative titles instead of the contestants' actual names. Did she already have it prepared? She had to have come up with those wierd names on her own.

Just how fast was Sagawa with her chip? She did all that without even batting an eye back to her!

Meanwhile, Ishida was still trying to resolve the situation with his words.

"Wait Midori-san! Why don't we go finish talking somewhere else and relax a bit! I apologize on behalf of Sagawa, I don't know why she is acting like this, but please try to forgive her."

"Sorry, Ishida-san. But... If you're not going straighten her out, then I'll say it as it is. No one likes you because of the way you treat everyone, Mizunohara!"

"Oh? Really? These two are people I hang out with sometimes."

Minzunohara was motioning her hand to both Kyouko and Mana. Whom had been keeping out of this for the most part.

"Yeah. Because they suck up to you since you're the president's personal hacker."

"Indeed. That is correct. I am am the president's personal hacker. And because I am, I can messs you up fifty times over by making your chip go haywire right now!"

Sagawa held out her open palm towards Ishikawa.

"...! -You wouldn't!"

Sagawa let out a giggle.
An overtly malicious giggle.

The others reacted by...

[/fieldbox]

@zane620
@Skyswimsky
@Luma
@LowDefinition
@Karyra
@darnerdemons

SaionjiIco.jpg

Sagawa was acting overly sure of herself and talking to the redhead. It didn't seem all that important at the moment, so Rei was inching her way back over to the changing room to the changing room so that she could stop being... well technically she was naked but the magic of VR made her not look like it. But all the same it was embarrassing. Not to mention, she wasn't really going to be using the baths since she worked here.

"Indeed. That is correct. I am am the president's personal hacker. And because I am, I can messs you up fifty times over by making your chip go haywire right now!"

Ugh.

Rei moved back towards the fray, sliding close.

"Okay, that's enough. Mizunohara-san, I know you have more maturity and control to not be baited into a pointless fight. You are the president's hacker both because you are powerful and because you are smart. And Ishikawa-san, while you have grievances with Mizunohara-san, now is not the time or place. I'm sure that you agree with me that starting a fight here would end badly?"
Rei said. "Now, let's all calmly take a step back and enjoy the hot springs today. I'm sure that would be a lot better than having the cops show up."

Hopefully that would calm them down, but Rei was half afraid one of these two idiots would provoke the other and suddenly the day would go downhill very, very fast. Maybe someone else would swoop in and stop them? But she doubted it.

@Ehb @OhBoyThisIsTense
[/fieldbox]

Saionji was right. Going against a hacker like Mizunohara was most certainly something that couldn't end well. She would be turned into a puppet instantly, and who knows what would happen to her afterward. Backing off was the smart option, most certainly.

Still.
Still....

She hated the way Mizunohara treated other people.

"You're Right Saionji-san. Backing off is the right choice. For someone whose family is basically on a leash that would be a wise decision. But, I'm not a coward like you are! Don't forget Mizunohara, I'm still related to the president! There's no way you're allowed to do anything to me!"

There was no way she was going to back down.

"Really? I can't remember actually. Maybe I should ask someone who might know."

Sagawa turned to president Kokonoe. Through all of this, she seemed to have whipped out her phone and started playing some game on it to kill time.

"Permission to rough up your half-cousin."
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I don't care, just don't bother me."

Sagawa looked back at Ishikawa with a pleased expression.

"And there you have it. You actually aren't as untouchable as you thought."
"Kokonoe! How could you!?"

"If you do something though, Make sure it's not actually 'you' doing it Mizunohara."
"Sure. I guess there's another way to go about messing Ishikawa up."
"Kokonoe!!!"

"So noisy. I'm going to go hang somewhere else."

The president walked away, eyes glued to her phone. She seemed rather apathetic towards Sagawa's blatant abuse of power.

"If you think I'm really going to fight you myself, you're terribly mistaken Ishikawa-san. Let's set you up with someone with comparable specs."

That was weird.
Rei felt her arm spasm just now. What a strange time for that to happen.

"Move."

Suddenly, Rei's legs seemed to move forward on reflex.

"Good. Now, attack her."
"Saionji...?"

Wait! This couldn't be! Why was her body acting moving on it's own? Did Mizunohara turn her into her puppet!? Rei instinctively screamed in horror. But her body otherwise calmly reached out to grab Ishikawa by the throat.

"Get away from me!"

Ishikawa pushed back on Rei. Hard. She fell back onto the loor like a wooden plank.

Undeterred, she got up. After stumbling back up, her body returned to it's objective of attacking Ishikawa.

Sagawa spread her arms over Ishida's shoulders and proceeded to rest on him to watch her day's amusement unfold.

"Gotta do more than that Ishikawa. As long as Saionji-san is free to move and conscious, she'll try to strangle you there. But, it was lazy in how well she's moving. And it seems I forgot to turn off her ability to talk, but maybe it's more interesting this way?"

Ishikawa faced Rei. But was hesitant. Based on what Mizunohara was saying, the only way to stop Rei now was to make them stop moving. Mizunohara... probably wanted to see Ishikawa knock out a fellow classmate. Even now, the frustrated and helpless expression on Ishikawa's face was more than enough entertainment.

"Mizunohara, you coward! You can screw around with me just fine. But, to bring one of your classmates into it too?"
"You said it yourself, didn't you, Ishikawa-san? Saionji and her family are loyal servants to the president since the presidents' family financed and protects their little hot spring business here. Today, the president asked them to help entertain our school's students, and Saionji-san is doing just that right now,"

Saionji took a step forward. For Midori a step back.
With Rei walking like a zombie, stopping her was easy enough. But, it didn't change the fact that both of them were still... technically naked. Since they were the same Gender, she wasn't going to get shocked. But tussling with Rei and pinning them down was not something Midori was comfortable with.

The other option was to knock Rei out physically. Probably what Mizunohara wanted. But a third option was to just..-

"...and I hope you're not contemplating running away. That wouldn't be fun Ishikawa-san. My Rei puppet will chase you to the ends of the earth until her body gives out. Or when it freezes from walking out in the snow without any clothing."

The only real option was to knock Rei out then!

Everyone could see Ishikawa poising herself for a strike as Rei helplessly approached her.

"Damn this...!"
"Do it Ishikawa, I bet you won't!"

Mizunohara heckled her on.

[/fieldbox]

@zane620
@Skyswimsky
@Luma
@LowDefinition
@Karyra
@darnerdemons

Status
Not open for further replies.