Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Koriumi Annashi, #FF1493, solid]
annashiico-jpg.139239

[December 18th, Late Afternoon/ Hisakawa, Koriumi Residence]

Waking from her nap with slurred dreams that made Annashi confused and lighted was the highlight of the day...well not REALLY but it is causing the most vivid feelings of the day. The feeling of waking from a nap was starting to make Annashi, or Anna by a select few...her white family to be matter of fact, feel a bit sick as she was waking up. She opened her eyes slowly as she laid in her futon on the ground. She threw up her arm and placed her forearm over her sticky eyelids. She gave a small sigh and started to rub her eyes with both her hands but didn't yawn for some reason.
She pushed herself up from the ground and looked at the window of her room and saw her light blue curtains slightly moving from her cracked open window to let a breeze in. She saw outside and realized she had slept longer then she meant too. She sighed and thought to her self as she sat on the futon
"
Well at least I got the day off of work so I don't have to worry about missing a shift and getting in trouble..."
She turned her head to a dresser and saw a picture of her mother and father with her when they all went to America a year or two after the death of Annashi's aunt. They were in San Franciso. The place had amazed her with such terrain could be inhabited. As she looked at the picture she silently moved to her next thought
"I wonder how mother and father are doing on their business trip over in Spain. I should call them before midnight or tomorrow...but they may be asleep if I do it tomorrow cause of time difference."
She nodded at the thought and got up from the futon and as she did the dreaded sound of a hungry stomach grinding on itself sounded off. She shook her head and started for the nearby pantry since the apartment she was renting was just basically one large room aside the restroom. If she wanted to bath she had to walk down to the nearby public bath...or something of the kind. She opened the pantry and closed it thinking maybe she could call a friend and see what they were doing. She had a little money to go buy a nice meal might as well share it.
She accessed her brain chip to first see if any messages were sent to her and found nothing...how comforting. She shrugged it off and opened a contact list and started to send a message to Mana since she was the first person to pop in her mind due to the closeness they shared, if that failed she would try him next...
So she sent the message over to Mana

"Hey Mana are you busy?"
And left it at that and went back to her futon and sat down and started to wait for response giving her ten minutes and would try the next option and if that failed...she was going on herself.
@Luma

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Outside Saionji Hot Springs]

When the three girls arrived, Mana had second thoughts about the whole hot spring trip. That line was huuuuge, if it could be called a line. With so many people, she wasn't sure that cramming in with so many others would be the calming experience it was supposed to be. Still, she did wanna get to know Sagawa a little better, and the Captain was a fun third. It was a good opportunity.

Unfortunately, Mana's doubts just increased as even more people showed up behind them. "Wow, this is.... a whole lotta people...." she commented in mild surprise.

As Mana considered whether it would even be possible to work their way out of the line, she spotted several familiar figures arriving in a group. Michio, Yuri.... Ayame? Right, she was helping out with social morals here and there. Another friend she hadn't talked to in.... well, too long. And she STILL hadn't got around to confessing her feelings to Michio! Mana blamed the "Month of Terror." Either way, their cutting in line went straight for Mana and her friends, causing a shuffling of bodies.

Mana startled for a moment and helped Sagawa keep Kyoko steady as she was knocked back by some passerby. Lack of consideration or clumsiness, maybe both. Her flash of anger passed fairly quickly, until she was smacked herself, and suddenly sandwiched in-between friends and strangers. In fact, it was so sudden, Mana actually had the wind knocked out of her, causing a sharp pain in her lungs. Even worse, the short loudmouth called Kazami a piece of junk....

"It's your eyes that are junk! She just wants a huuuug~" Mana spat out a venomously playful tone, commanding Kazami to bump the girl on the head. Unfortunately, in Sagawa pulling herself up, she smacked the drone full force, which sent it into Mana's forehead where it hovered right in front of her face. If the three weren't getting squeezed to death, Mana might've slapped her.

Just then, Mana noticed a familiar booming voice behind her, which got closer, and closer. Vitri-kun? Well of course, who else would that be. Wow, Greek could be a real scary language to shout sometimes. Finally, the crowd around them parted, and Mana's lungs finally started to catch up on the oxygen they'd lost.

Before Mana could turn and thank her friend, Kyoko had already grabbed a guy and started tossing threats around. Mana was by no means shy, but at this point, their group was attracting a LOT of salty attention, and she couldn't help but wish she was invisible. Still, the captain needed her diplomat.

"Captain, remember the code...." Mana whispered in Kyoko's ear. The particular rule she was referring to was one Mana had insisted on herself, specifically to avoid situations like this: "Ye shall not beat anyone without reason." It was also one of the most abused parts of their code: clearly looking at her funny was good enough reason, right?

Fortunately, Kyoko did let go for one reason or another. She still seemed pretty darn feisty though; it reminded her of middle school a little. Good times. Sorta. With a swift motion, Mana pulled Kyoko's top back over her shoulder. It was still pretty cold, even if the sudden sandwiching had helped warm things up.

"I'm fine. Thanks Vitri-kun," Mana turned and looked up, confirming who it was with her eyes. She smiled. It was incredible how Vitri was able to shove through and alienate a whole crowd of strangers for a friend; something she really liked about him. Actually, most of her closest friends were kinda like that; there was Kyoko, and she could've sworn she'd heard Ayame shouting inside.

"Mm, I thiiink they have space, but it depends, 'kay? They might need a whole room just for you~" Mana giggled as she teased the blacksmith. Next to him, Mana looked almost like a child. She might be average in height, but he still had a whole foot on the average Japanese girl. "I wonder what's taking so long though...." Mana pondered?

Turning to Sagawa, Mana rubbed the spot on her head where Kazami had bumped her. "Sorry, Sagawa. I just.... get a little attached to Kazami sometimes, 'kay? Especially when I'm all stressed." She'd come to get to know each other a little better anyway. No sense in holding a grudge. "I probably shouldn't have even brought her. Haha, I guess it's pretty strange to bring a drone to a hot spring?"

Ping~ A notification sound went off in Mana's head and she checked it to find a message from another good friend. Now that she thought about it, Anna-chan might be one of the few close friends she had that didn't have a knack for getting into trouble. Actually the opposite, Annashi had helped Mana get out of trouble a few times before. Mana whipped up a response.

Mana -> Annashi

Mm, kinda? I'm waiting in line at Saionji Hot Springs with a few friends. It's kinda crowded, but if you hurry you might be able to join us. I don't think the water's too deep.... I dunno, I've never been to one of these before. In all the anime it's usually pretty shallow.

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@darnerdemons
@Psychosis_of_a_yandere
(Also briefly mentioned Accelerator and RedArmyShogun)[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs ]

Well at least people were lining up now...

[ "FUG DA POHLEEZ!" ]

Was that... English?

"Saionji-san, were we late? I'm certain that we were supposed start letting in students later on, right?"

Probably true, but Rei had hoped these lazy Social Morals jerks would at least try to come with the group and keep them in line. That was their job, after all. But she supposed that Yuri wasn't late, but she should have been early.

"Saionji-san. I presume you started letting everyone iin early so they wouldn't get cold. That's great! So let myself and Michio get everything a bit more orderly for you."

Please. I've dealt with small children less rowdy than these idiots.

Ayame was handling the rowdy students as well, so things were going a little smoother, which made her realize a few students were in the women's changing rooms already. Michio had this situation in hand, so Rei moved to check on the students in the changing room, while explaining that she'd need a minute to check on the state of the onsen. It took a little bit to try and squeeze through to her surprise there was Ryuu, Ishida, and Midori inside. Ryuu was passed out.

"What's going on here?"

Ryuu had a red mark on his forehead and was out cold. Rei doubted someone could throw a shoe quite that hard to knock someone out, but...

"We can't leave him in here, since we're about to move the lines to try and get people in the baths. We can move him outside and call his parents, if you want."

Curse that broken wall. Rei needed that large pool for once and she had to stupidly knock it over. She'd have to talk to the employees later to figure out how to best fix that without her mother noticing. And where was Yuuki with that tarp?

@Ehb @zane620 @PassedOutParty
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Koriumi Annashi, ff1493, solid]
annashiico-jpg.139239

Decemeber 18th, Afternoon/ Annashi's Apartment

Annashi was sitting cross legged still right after sending the message to Mana. She picked up a book that laid nearby her futon and placed it on her lap. She placed her hand on the bookmark inside of it but before she could lift the bookmark the familiar ping of a message appeared. Annashi perked her eyes up and thought how quick that was. She looked and it was indeed from Mana (Who due to time of closeness with her she had dropped honorific's with Mana. After if was a sign of familiarity.)
'Mm, kinda? I'm waiting in line at Saionji Hot Springs with a few friends. It's kinda crowded, but if you hurry you might be able to join us. I don't think the water's too deep.... I dunno, I've never been to one of these before. In all the anime it's usually pretty shallow.'
Was the message Mana sent. Annashi cocked her head and wondered who she was with...She knew the name Saionji pretty well. So the location of where it was wasn't a problem. She did huff a light laugh at the mention of Anime, an activity she didn't really indulge. She next thought if she wanted to go...It had been a long time since her last visit to a public hot spring....
Why not. She had nothing to really to lose...she just felt odd being naked (Or just about...a towl being your only cover) in front of strangers...even if they were the same sex. So she sent back a message to Mana

"Save a spot for me I guess I'm coming. Be there soon, don't do anything too crazy please."
So she got up placing her book to the side where it had laid before and stood up. She stretched throwing her arms in the air as she did a standing cat stretch. She walked over to an area of the apartment where much of her clothes and accessorizes sat and grab some hair needles since she didn't like the feeling of loose wet hair on her back all that much. She next grabbed some clothes that weren't her Pajama's (A simple a blue checkered PJ set) and changed in to them makinga bag small enough just to fit her clothes in when she would undress and place her clothes in the mini locker. She looked around checking if she forgot anything and then remembered her wallet with her money. That would be bad if she forgot that of all things. With that all she left for the hot springs.
Since she was walking the trip would take a bit but she knew the town very well and the shortcuts to where she needed to go. It was a little while later but not very long the trip seemed to have gone fast...was it cause she potentially actually REALLY wanted to go? Well...everyone needs some real relaxation time sometimes.
Once there she saw the amount of cars and other transport outside...so it was busy...Mana wasn't kidding. She entered the entrance of the Hot Spring to the main lobby and started to scout out the people in there for Mana.

@Luma

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luma
[fieldbox= , white, solid]

"Y-yes!"

The rangers/riders brash attitudes all melted at the sight of aggression coming from the female gorilla - aka Ayame Sayoto. Kamijou's added support seemed to add into credence to the entire deal. With their clothes generally discarded, the trio fell back into line. Not wanting to get thrown out into the cold.

Michio made moves to get everyone into the baths in an orderly fashion. Likewise, Yuri aimed for the same sort of plan - reciting the same thing to the girls in the crowd. Everything was completely fine... save for the fact that the main bath had a damning wall breach that made keeping the opposite sexes out of sight of one another a little difficult.

Regardless, the decision was ultimately made...
However at that moment Rei was nowhere in the main entry way with the others. Yuri went to go look for her.

[/fieldbox]

[???]

"Oh foo."

"Here I thought that the persuasion would be enough to get them to disobey Kamijou Michio's orders. No matter though, just need to amp it up just a little more. "

"Do the dirty work for me, you filthy plebeians. I shall explore just how competent your subordinates are, Amane Kokoro...!"

She grinned. Barely containing her excitement.

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Outside Saionji Hot Springs ]

"Well the plan was to, uh, following the tendencies of the student council."
"You know...keep mentioning your on the student council and saying the words 'Safety regulations' so that no one actually pays attention to you and then we would just walk in...because people really don't...."

He coughed.

"You know how it goes."
"Well now that you are here Kokoro. There is of course plan B. Giving you the tarp. You shall simply crowdsurf among that mess of students. Because whose's not going to let the student president crowdsurf? In fact, they'll be amazed by it that they'll never question why. It'll just be the thing that people will go 'Remember the time the student council crowdsurfed!?!' and then they'll
highfive over how awesome it was."

"What?"

"It's all about making memories you know?"
"Might be one or two overly ethuastic..."

"But, you know, we can't waste Yuuki's time. Right buddy? So why don't we just go around the back entrance this building surely has. That you probably (Definitely) have access to."
"Cause otherwise....well...safety regulations."
"And now you can say something that makes my whole point invalid."

"Fine then Leo. I'll go ahead and try the crowdsurf idea then."

Collective shock overcame the two boys at hearing this. They were quite certain that came out as a joke.

"But.... If that fails. it will be your responsibility to make it right."

It was at that moment. Leo Kane realized what he had just dug himself into.
Probably worth it though.

Kokoro walked towards the crowd...

Kokoro returned with slightly messier hair and bits of snow on her. Curiously though her demeanor remained unscathed. Before Leo Kane could even get a word in - he suddenly found himself being dragged back towards the crowd by his necktie.

"It was foolish of me to do that Leo."
"I tried to crowdsurf but realized I forgot something important. Actual surfers require something called a 'surfboard' in order to actually surf, yes?"

Yuuki Iwasawa watched in silent horror and astonishment. As Leo Kane was dragged away.
Yuuki did not want to get involved in that.

For the time being Yuuki had to get in and cover up the opening in the fence!
Rei was probably in a huge pinch from all of this!

@LowDefinition

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Outside Saionji Hot Springs ]

Sagawa and co. were afforded some extra breathing space thanks to Vitri. It was good too, since it seemed like Kyouko was raring to start going ape on other students which was probably going to complicate her recovery. Their metalworking savior didn't seem to be particularly worried about all the angry looks coming from the people he tore through to get to the girls. But, Sagawa just understood his wish to help.

"Thank you. That could've ended terribly."

"I wonder what's taking so long though...."
"Sorry, Sagawa. I just.... get a little attached to Kazami sometimes, 'kay? Especially when I'm all stressed."

Sagawa remembered Mana sounding a bit mad just a second ago when they were getting sandwiched into each other over the meat bun lover's comment. She simply responded with a smile. Expressing her sentiment of it being a non-issue.

"I probably shouldn't have even brought her. Haha, I guess it's pretty strange to bring a drone to a hot spring?"

"Yes." Sagawa agreed. "Wouldn't it be bad if it fell into the water? Unless it's waterproof."

Sagawa said as she tapped the idling Kazami with her finger. Pinging it up a little.

A few moments later... the crowd started to shift towards the exit. People were again starting to go into the hot springs.

"Oh. Finally." Sagawa said, as she took Kyouko's arm and started to walk forward with her.

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

In the building, Vitri and the girls were met with an interesting scene. There was a set of boys who were standing around oddly still in their boxers. According to what other people were saying, they'd been stuck there ever since they got a verbal cease and desist order from Michio earlier for taking their clothes off.

But even with the line moving. And with people filing into the hot springs... it seemed like they'd just been there.

It was a little unnerving really. But most people were keen on getting out of the cold and into the warm waters as soon as possible.

"Mizunohara. Good, you're here."

Sagawa and Co. were ambushed. Turning to the voice, they saw the class president, AMane Kokoro, and Leo Kane.... being dragged behind her by his necktie. Leo somehow seemed a bit weathered.

She blinked at Leo Kane's rather unfortunate circumstances.

"...Dog?"

"Surfboard. But, that is irrelevant. We need you do to something for us."

Kyouko felt Sagawa's grip on her arm tighten for just a moment. Before she ultimately let go.

"I guess I can't help it then."

Well it made sense. Sagawa did 'work' for Kokoro Amane after all. She was 'on call' apparently. Though what exactly Sagawa did for the class president was unknown to Kyouko or anyone else she normally spoke to. But, knowing her friend, and this school, Kyouko's gut feeling felt like she was being forced to do it.

Sagawa took a step forward, but looked back at Kyouko and smiled.

"Sorry. I know It's lame of me to go ditching you after inviting you here. But, just have fun anyway, alright? Be careful with your walking too."

Kyouko.
Sagawa was setting her to the side again wasn't she?

Sagawa's fake smile that was trying to pretend like everything was fine, despite how suspicious the situation was.

"Here."

Kokoro yanked Leo Kane forward heartlessly by the necktie. Presenting it to Kyouko.

"I'll trade my idiot for your idiot temporarily. Thusly, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop looking at me with such an expression."

Vitri and Mana weren't particularly behind on the talk about the president and Leo Kane suddenly being oft together at school. But, seeing it in person was much less charming than what their imaginations had made of it at first. Kokoro was dragging Leo Kane around like he was some sort of security blanket.

Still, even after saying that, it seemed like trading him off for Sagawa was like discarding him. The three felt a little sad thinking about it that way.

@Skyswimsky
@Luma
@darnerdemons
@Rithas
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths, Changing Room ]

Naomasa agreed to move him out. However, just as he approached his knocked out friend, Rei Saionji appeared.

"What's going on here?"

"Ryuu-kun got hit be something while we were waiting in the entryway. He'd been like this since then."

"We can't leave him in here, since we're about to move the lines to try and get people in the baths. We can move him outside and call his parents, if you want."

Ishikawa shook her head.

"You can see just how crowded it's out there, can't you Saionji-san? Even if that was the best option... we shouldn't try to muscle him through people like that."
She stood up. "For now, Naomasa-kun and I want to just want to get a hot towel on his head and see if that helps."

A hot towel?
That might help. But...

Rei Visibly hesitated.

Midori's eyes narrowed.

"What? Do you have a problem with that Saionji-san?"

Ishida felt his heart drop a little. Just by spending this one moth with her, he could already notice when Midori's ever fickle temper was starting to get triggered. He... probably should get them back on focusing on Ryuu's situation before Saionji said something wrong.

@Karyra
@zane620
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"Well, Kamijou-san. We're starting to get people in. But Saionji-san is still insisting we hold off on getting people into the main bath due to that break in the wall. Some of the students are getting a little upset it seems."

Nozomi Yuri relayed the basic situation to her colleague.

"Apparently... Iwasawa-san was supposed be bringing a covering for that open wall, yes? But no one's seen them as of late."

The gorilla was feeling a bit embarrassed about following Yuri around like she didn't know anything. But unfortunately, that pretty much was the reason why. All she'd been doing was scaring troublemakers back into line.

"Ah. And, Michio-san, Ayame-san. I know this sounds strange, but would you mind accepting this group call I'm about to start? That way we'll be able to speak privately for a moment."

The two accepted Yuri's strange request.

["But... something else is worrying me. Kamijou-san."] Yuri said as she looked over the retired rangers and the ordered chaos going on as students were coming in. ["According to one of the staff, many of the hot springs' staff for today called out sick. Plus... the Guards that were supposed be here by now."]

["They all quit just this morning, apparently."]

Ayame's eyes widened. She could recognize what this setup was going for.
It was the sort of setup for something that was about to go wrong. Those coincidences were way to convenient to be called coincidences.

Yuri turned to Ayame. There was this dead serious intensity coming from her otherwise calm expression.

["Ayame-san. The president put her trust into us that we'd be able to run things smoothly even knowing all that happened this morning. But, in the event that something does happen... The priorities for safety are Saionji-san, Kamijou-san, and of course the president."]

What was the president thinking!? If she already know it was like this, then-!?

Yuri raised a finger to her mouth. Gesturing for him to keep quiet.

"I would be prudent of you to continue on like Normal Kamijou-san. But aware of the possibilities. Because you lack any sort of power or influence, I have been instructed to tell you to refrain from doing anything beyond your responsibilities for watching over rambunctious students. The class president implores you to remain complicit and aware for the time being. If you don't then... In your own words: 'I can't guarantee your safety'"

Sayoto felt Yuri's words stab through her. Yeah, that was right. Michio and Saionji were.... They had nothing to add to this situation in terms of power that Kokoro already had. They were simply targets for any would be attacker.

Michio and Ayame responded to the revelations...
@RedArmyShogun
@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

Sighing a bit, this just couldn't be a nice vacation could it?

Listening to all Yuri had to say with predictable reactions, pondering what the situation meant, well knowing what it meant all too well.

"Are you sure about this? I mean in who they would be here for, that is if they is anyone. Plus those workers were connected with us right? It could be someone in the group making their move, tired of the kids in the game, or another her." Pausing for a bit Ayame tilts her head to the side for a brief moment, holding her hands out to the side in a huh style reaction.

"Could also be they seen our group and decided to piss on the job. I wouldn't want to deal with a school's worth of kids, you've already seen how most of them are acting." She adds hopefully. Sighing heavily and looking on with some disappointment, there was also the hold up with the lines and main baths, it wouldn't be long till they had another riot at this rate, and the fact Rei just blew her off without answering her questions really ticked her off. "I still want to take a dip damn it all..."

I've been nonstop caught up in this yakuza crap from the start a break would be nice for a change..

She thinks to herself but dares not say aloud at present. As to the matter at hand, while that talk was aimed at Michio, she knew it was also for herself. A possible problem was lurking and she was being told to act natural. This was a terrible idea, one that was ruining her day slowly but surely. Well she did have some ways

"Well let's get the bath open, then I can keep an eye on the president and Rei directly.. Other than that I could put on my swim top and walk around every so often, do various side activities to keep an eye on things.. And yeah, yeah, I know. Those three have priority.." The bodyguard slightly annoyed that the job was never done, prepares to head out giving a bow to the pair in turn.

"I'm going to see what the hell the hold up is. Well unless you had anything else for me. Some of those idiots had to have done something... Ugh. Well Good Luck Michio, if we can get the main baths up and running then it's just a simple cross over should trouble happen.. Which makes me wonder what in the hell is going on. Rei keeps too much to herself, forgetting I can just look around for myself, tch..."

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Accelerator

(I don't consider much in this post worth highlighting if either of you wants to respond to tidbits of it feel free to select.)

[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

December 18th, Late Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Outside Saionji Hotsprings

Hearing Leo's plans... Yuuki rolled his eyes to the side. Believing the plan was too stupid to follow through. He's about to just go through the crowd when Kokoro approved the second plan and go ahead with it. He knew the plan was stupid but why is Kokoro accept that particular plan? He looked in utter shock as Kokoro went ahead to the crowd and attempt to go through the crowd.

Which fails when Kokoro returned with a messier hair and a bit of snow on her. Keeping her calm demeanor, Kokoro grabbed Leo's necktie and drag him with her back to the crowd.

Note to self : Never mess with Kokoro Amane

Yuuki thought to himself as he watched over the scene. But enough of that, he should hurry up to Rei and give her the tarp to fix the broken wall. He ran through and tried to force himself through the crowd... "Excuse me, backup staff coming through..." He excused as he continued to force himself through.

[Town of Hisakawa / Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

"Hah.... Ha..." Yuuki looked visibly exhausted after going through the crowd and got a room to take a breath. "Saionji-san!" He yelled out for Rei and started looking for her. The faster he gets to Rei the better it should be. He decided to avoid interacting with anyone and focused on finding Rei as fast as he could. He continued to go through the crowd

[Town of Hisakawa / Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths, Changing Room]

"Ha..." Finally getting a room to breathe, Yuuki looked around and noticed he entered the women's changing room. And also that he found Rei at last. He shrugged the thought that he entered the wrong side and ran to Rei. "Saionji-san! Sorry I'm late, we should fix it quickly now." Yuuki said approaching Rei. He then looked at the others who were with Rei. Noticing that Ryuu is passed out, Yuuki looked back at Rei. "Well? Let's hurry on then, the walls don't fix itself." He hurried Rei to work on the broken wall. As he felt that the crowd would quickly be handled if the thing that prevents access to the main bath fixed as soon as possible.

@Karyra @zane620 @Ehb @_Itsokayguysthebathisgoingtobefix

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

'Remember the Code'

Right. "Clearly, looking at me is good enough reason." The pirate only confirmed Mana's thoughts as she whispered back to her. Maybe they looked precisely because Kyouko spend a few more seconds, or minutes, being 'exposed' before her First Mate took care of it.

Kyouko was glad, despite their small frame, the two other girls seemed fine. Most likely less hurt than Kyouko in the end. Right now, with everything that had happened, the blonde's body ached more than it had this morning but ultimately she wasn't one to go around and cry constantly about some pain. The one-eye simply had to though it out.

"Thanks." Acknowledging Vitri's help it was then that things finally starte to move again. Or more like, it was then that Sagawa continued to drag Kyouko along. Maybe a little too rough, but nothing worth complaining about.

Kokororokokoro Kokoro. The four of them didn't get too far as they were assaulted by the Class President with... Leo Kane? in tow.

As her childhood friend and the President had their little exchange Kyouko remained silent. Silent, but not ignoring the silent call(?) for help as Sagawa tightened her grip around Kyouko's arm. Maybe, just maybe Sagawa was capable of handling this herself yet again. Alas, her hands seemed to be bound as...

"Sorry. I know It's lame of me to go ditching you after inviting you here. But, just have fun anyway, alright? Be careful with your walking too."

No. This was wrong. By now - with the place being suspiciously overcrowded - Kyouko was, to an extent, already sick of this visit. She didn't need some wannabe-bigshot make it even worse. There was no need to think to deep about this, or anything.

Maybe, just maybe, if the blonde had more details about the work Sagawa did she could underst- No. Even if that were the case Kyouko's course of action wouldn't change. Maybe... if it had been a few months ago, she would have been unsure. But as of right now Kyouko's mind was more serene than ever. No doubts, no ifs, no buts. Regardless of Kokoro's reputation. Regardless if, in the end, Kokoro's guidance would make it better for all of them.

One of her best friends was forced to do something she did not want to. One of her best friends was denied the possibility of enjoying herself today. Maybe this was exactly what Kokoro wanted with Kyouko being easily predictable and all. But for her, that did not matter.

"No." Kyouko stated in a firm voice as she more-or-less caught Leo before shoving him to the side. Luckily for her he wasn't too keen on being thrown around either, making it easier for the both of them.

Taking also a step forward to be close to Sagawa again which arm she now took for herself, the one-eye continued in a rather loud voice to no one in particular. "Yeah it would be sooo lame for Sagawa to leave us right now. Wouldn't it? Good thing she won't." Before glaring at Kokoro. It wasn't her most mean glance, but definitely not friendly.

"Well, well. You see, maybe we, I, would agree to such a trade but the problem is our group does not have any idiots." The blonde couldn't just let it slip that Kokoro this Fool called Sagawa an idiot. But this had to do for now.

The blonde gave herself a small pause as she finally continued more serious. "Moreover I am not terribly sorry for breaking this news to you but Sagawa is on vacation. With us."

Easing up a bit the one-eye now gave Sagawa a friendly gaze before saying jokingly. "Though it seems like we DO have to use up some of our precious fun-time to teach someone else a thing or two about honesty... or nailing those fake smiles." Or maybe Kyouko just knew the meat-bun lover long enough that she'd see through any false smiles.

@Ehb
@Luma
@darnerdemons
@Rithas
@_AnyoneElseOutThere?[/fieldbox]

Mana sighed at Kyoko as she gave one of her many excuses for breaking the code. Technically she hadn't though, and really, this was nothing new. Either way, the guy had escaped without losing a tooth, so that was a plus.

Returning Sagawa a smile of her own, Mana appreciated that she wasn't one of those easily offended people. Mana answered her question without showing any major concern.

"Mm, Kazami-chan is supposed to be waterproof, though it really doesn't fly well until it's dry."

"Nice! We're finally moving."

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

As Mana passed through the doorway and into the lobby, several things caught her attention. The most notable being the "wall of shame" over in the corner. Mana stifled a giggle as she heard about Michio's crack-down on the nearby students. Mm, yeah he could be pretty darn intimidating at times; doubly so with Ayame backing him up.

Where had the time gone though? An entire month, almost two, and she still hadn't confessed her feelings for him. He'd been busy, and she'd been too distraught on the few days he wasn't. Someday. Someday soon, she'd tell him.... just not right now, he looked way too busy. Glancing at Michio and then Aya, Mana noticed neither of them looked too happy. It made sense: lots of students to organize.

All of a sudden, Mana tensed up at the sound of the student council president's voice behind her. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh....

Mana let loose a stealthy sigh of relief. It wasn't like she was involved in anything truly terrible, but there'd been the occasional complaint about Kazami before. Luckily, it seemed this was about something else. Mana turned to face her, only to notice Kane-san, practically on a leash. She chuckled. Serves him right for being such a blob all the time.

The next few exchanges left Mana's mouth gaping in astonishment. First Sagawa being ripped from vacation for "some reason," but more importantly, Kyoko openly defying Kokoro right in front of her. Sure, Mana wasn't happy at the idea of losing Sagawa since the whole trip was kinda for her, but she also wanted to go home alive tonight.

It took Mana a few seconds to consider what to do in this situation. Remaining silent would be easiest, but she also wanted to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible. Think think think....

Got it!

"Well I mean, we are kinda on vacation, but I wouldn't mind waiting a few hours to help a friend with work, 'kay? Work goes faster with more people. Oh, Ana~!"

Mana had just noticed her childhood friend had snuck up beside her when she wasn't looking and promptly gave her a quick hug. She figured Kokoro was about to say something like, "Actually we only need tech prodigies," so Mana continued asserting herself before she could get a word in.

"Hiya! I'm really sorry about this, 'kay, but it looks like Amane-san reeeaaally needs help tonight, so I just volunteered. You can go in without me if you want. Or maybe we could use the extra help? What was it you needed done again, Amane-san?"

Mana turned back to Kokoro in genuine curiosity. If necessary, she was fully willing to help out with whatever needed done, though she was more hoping Kokoro would just have a change of heart and drop it for the day.

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@Psychosis_of_a_yandere
@darnerdemons
@Rithas[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Outside Saionji Hot Springs ]

"Fine then Leo. I'll go ahead and try the crowdsurf idea then."

"Huh?"

"But.... If that fails. it will be your responsibility to make it right."

It was promptly that Kokoro headed off to the crowd of students.

If one was to look at Leo, they would see true child-like wonder in his eyes.

Unfortunatly her attempt at it was a failure. She headed back towards them. Her appearance a little messier. But most of her all, her attitude the same. His Kokoro senses tingled.

"Now wai-woah!" Leo couldn't even say much before he found himself being dragged by his tie.

"It was foolish of me to do that Leo."
"I tried to crowdsurf but realized I forgot something important. Actual surfers require something called a 'surfboard' in order to actually surf, yes?"

His only possible action before he was dragged away was to look at Yuuki. His eyes saying:

'Tell the people my story!'

"You know, you're really gonna cause lasting damage to my neck doing this. Amongst everything else."

Eventually he was dragged to a particular group of fellow students. Hearing Mana chuckle, He closed his eyes.

One of these days...

"...Dog?"
"Surfboard. But, that is irrelevant. We need you do to something for us."

He took a deep breath, the last few minutes had been quite the experience. Though in his mind it was all still totally worth it.

"Here."

"Wha-" He was suddenly yanked forward. Making him dig his heels in to prevent himself from crashing into Kyoukou. Still, it led to the pirate just gently catching him and tossing him to the side. He tried not to be embarassed.

"I'll trade my idiot for your idiot temporarily. Thusly, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop looking at me with such an expression."

He was sure that would hurt his pride if Kokoro allowed him to have any.

"No." Leo sighed inwardly, she was gonna do that thing He kept hearing about wasn't she.

"Yeah it would be sooo lame for Sagawa to leave us right now. Wouldn't it? Good thing she won't." She shot a glare at Kokoro. Probably, for all he knew she was just straining really hard to see with her one eye.

"Yeah it would be sooo lame for Sagawa to leave us right now. Wouldn't it? Good thing she won't." He wished he had a sign to hold up that read 'subtle'.

"Moreover I am not terribly sorry for breaking this news to you but Sagawa is on vacation. With us."

"Isn't everyone on the same level of vacation though? Or have you guys ascended to a new realm of shirking your responsibilities?" Leo made a curious 'hmm' at the end to close off his sarcastic query.

"Well I mean, we are kinda on vacation, but I wouldn't mind waiting a few hours to help a friend with work, 'kay? Work goes faster with more people. Oh, Ana~!"

"Oh hey Annashi..."

"Hiya! I'm really sorry about this, 'kay, but it looks like Amane-san reeeaaally needs help tonight, so I just volunteered. You can go in without me if you want. Or maybe we could use the extra help? What was it you needed done again, Amane-san?"

Leo shot Kokoro a look. A look that said, 'You see, isn't this super annoying.'

Gazing around with the strict intent of not getting into the situation that may or may not be unfolding infront of him. Leo spotted something rather strange. "So nobody was gonna talk about the five half naked guys just standing there...no?...ok then."

He leaned towards the boxer quintuplets. "You're dressed the most ethuastically and yet act the least. Please go in a spring or get dressed so that I do not have to constantly aknowledge your existence."

@Ehb
@Psychosis_of_a_yandere
@Skyswimsky
@Luma[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyswimsky
[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths, Changing Room ]

Just as he was about to pick his best friend up, Rei would proceed to walk in. Now he knew they weren't allowed in the woman's bath area just yet, however Rei was a smart girl. Surely she would understand the situation they were in and reluctantly allow them into the bath's area to get his friend the help he needed.

"What's going on here?"

"Ryuu-kun got hit be something while we were waiting in the entryway. He'd been like this since then."

You can see just how crowded it's out there, can't you Saionji-san? Even if that was the best option... we shouldn't try to muscle him through people like that." She stood up. "For now, Naomasa-kun and I want to just want to get a hot towel on his head and see if that helps."

Seeing the exchange go down he couldn't help but feel like his heart dropped a bit. He could see it in her face, the tone in her voice, the way she phrased that last question. Midori wasn't a happy camper and if a packed Hot Springs was the main issue at the moment. A brawl very well might be the next if he didn't say anything.

"Hold on a minute ladies, shouldn't our main issue be Ryuu-kun? Rei-san you have a point with calling his parents yet Midori-san also has a point with it being too crowded. Why don't we do both and call his parents while getting a hot towel on his head t-" he was however cut off by the famous cosplayer girl coming into the changing room with a tarp? She also seemed to be looking for Rei herself which was soon abundantly clear as to why.

Yuuki started moving Rei to go fix the wall which was when a look was shot to Midori on if she heard the same thing he did.

"W-wait a second. I thought you were cleaning Rei-san, yet the wall is broken? How did that happen exactly? Yet can we get Ryuu-kun that hot towel then?" Naomasa asked with a confused look evident on his face, wanting to know what happened but still wanting to aid his friend at the same time.

@Ehb
@Karyra
@LowDefinition
[/fieldbox][/fieldbox]

"Are you sure about this? I mean in who they would be here for, that is if they is anyone. Plus those workers were connected with us right? It could be someone in the group making their move, tired of the kids in the game, or another her."

"Another 'her' you say."

Yuri voiced out her apparent intrigue.

"Could also be they seen our group and decided to piss on the job. I wouldn't want to deal with a school's worth of kids, you've already seen how most of them are acting."
"I still want to take a dip damn it all..."

"Ahaha... Can't argue with that. I did want to go in myself as well, but - duty calls, as they say. But, we'll get our turn eventually."

"Well let's get the bath open, then I can keep an eye on the president and Rei directly.. Other than that I could put on my swim top and walk around every so often, do various side activities to keep an eye on things.. And yeah, yeah, I know. Those three have priority.. I'm going to see what the hell the hold up is. Well unless you had anything else for me. Some of those idiots had to have done something... Ugh. Well Good Luck Michio, if we can get the main baths up and running then it's just a simple cross over should trouble happen.. Which makes me wonder what in the hell is going on. Rei keeps too much to herself, forgetting I can just look around for myself, tch..."

"There's nothing else to really go on about. Just be careful, probably - nothing will go awry in the end."

Yuri said so nonchalantly. It was suspicious actually. Reguardless, Ayame at that point was off, leaving Michio and Yuri.

"Well then, Kamijou-san. Please believe me when I say Ayame-san will do her utmost for you and Saionji-san's sake." Yuri put her hand over her chest as she affirmed her declaration. "I'm quite certain! But I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you something that you're already so aware of. All of us on duty should get a chance to partake in the hot springs later when we switch out with the others later. In the meantime, I'll take care of things with the girls."

Bowing slightly, Yuri excused herself. It was a little uncomfortable seeing her do that.
Michio knew that the only reason was because over here in the hot springs, things were played by Mikado rules.

But that made Michio ponder. Playing dirty, and underhanded tactics were the norm in that rule-set. But bringing in Mikado politicking into this event. Just how low did a person have to be to do that?

@RedArmyShogun
@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

"Hold on a minute ladies, shouldn't our main issue be Ryuu-kun? Rei-san you have a point with calling his parents yet Midori-san also has a point with it being too crowded. Why don't we do both and call his parents while getting a hot towel on his head t-"
"W-wait a second. I thought you were cleaning Rei-san, yet the wall is broken? How did that happen exactly? Yet can we get Ryuu-kun that hot towel then?"

"Cut it out Ishida-kun. It's obvious Saionji-san was flat out lying about the cleaning the whole time to make up for the fact they can't even afford any major repairs in the first place since her family's broke."

Rei Saionji felt Ishikawa mentally pluck at her pride. That was a low, dirty thing for Ishikawa to do. Of course she'd know about that since she was related to Kokoro. Did she have to throw that in a comment, though?

"Saionji-chan, we're going to get that hot towel for Ryuu-kun. Let's go Ishida-kun."

As Ishikawa and Ishida hauling their friends walked past, Saionji made a mistake. She let her eyes meet with the ill tempered princess as she walked on by.

"..."

Midori looked at her as if she had the displeasure of seeing walking trash.

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths ]

Ishida went through the motions as Ishikawa instructed him. Put him by the pool. Keep his head up. Please get a towel.

He wasn't sure how much of the bossiness was coming from her concern for Ryuu and how much of it was from her recent temper flare up. But.. looking at them from the corner of his eyes, he could tell Ishida was more frustrated that she wasn't able to to much else beyond the hot towel. She was easy to read that way.

But, Ryuu still wasn't responding. Even as Saionji and the cosplayer began to patch up the wall.

"...Once this place opens back up it'll get crowded. This is the main bath hall after all." Ishikawa looked up from Ryuu to Ishida. "I hate to say it, but it looks like we'll have to get him out of here. But first we'll have to-...."

"We'll have to contact his parents right? You remember his home number, right?"

Ishida did know how to contact them. However, their phones they set off to the side to avoid accidentally getting them wet.

"...Then lets call them and get Ryuu out of here."

Ishida knew what to do at that point.
He got up, and moved to get his phone...

He then heard a splash in the water. Something had fallen in. But it was weird, it was a big splash. Like someone had jumped right in.

Half of Ryuu was in the water, headfirst.
Emotionessly... Midori Ishikawa held his face down in the hot springs.
Ryuumoto's arms, seemed to instinctively flail around, or was it because Ishikawa was trying to get more of him into the pool.

The past month seemed to flash before the young man's mind.

"Ryuu-kun. Ishida-kun."
"After we get out of the hospital... Let's do something to make up for all the time stuck here."
"Y'know. I never really have been able to spend this much time with people outside of my work since middle school. I guess It's only now that I'm realizing that I have no life really."

"Yes! Hauzno-chan. These are the two dummies that charged into those invisible attackers at the library. Ishida-kun the amazing hair band, and Ryuu-kun the.... well he's not all that special really. They are... my friends."

Why...?
Why was it all falling apart!?

Naomasa Ishida didn't think.
His legs moved on their own... racing without even being aware of it. To the scene of his newest friend drowning one of his oldest friends. He didn't know what to do exactly at that moment. But in those infinitesimal feeling seconds, and with each step he took, in his mind there was only one thing he was certain of.

He had to stop this!

As he came within arms reach of Ishikawa, who was now shoulder deep in the water, holding Ryuu underneath in the pool, the young man....

@zane620
@Karyra
@LowDefinition
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa_Ico.jpg

"No."
"Yeah it would be sooo lame for Sagawa to leave us right now. Wouldn't it? Good thing she won't."

"Oh?"

"K-kyou? My arm...!"

"Well, well. You see, maybe we, I, would agree to such a trade but the problem is our group does not have any idiots"
"Moreover I am not terribly sorry for breaking this news to you but Sagawa is on vacation. With us."
"Though it seems like we DO have to use up some of our precious fun-time to teach someone else a thing or two about honesty... or nailing those fake smiles."

"So you noticed... Kyou."

From the corner of her eye, Kokoro saw Leo Kane pass an expression making fun of her choice of dealing with these people. She shot her glance away, dismissing his non-verbal statement and releasing her hold on his tie.

"Isn't everyone on the same level of vacation though? Or have you guys ascended to a new realm of shirking your responsibilities?"
"So nobody was gonna talk about the five half naked guys just standing there...no?...ok then."

"There's obviously dwelling on their misdeeds. But in a moment we'll find out what's going on for real with them. But of course, that's hard to discern without..."

"You're dressed the most enthusiastically and yet act the least. Please go in a spring or get dressed so that I do not have to constantly acknowledge your existence."

"....Uhuh."

Leo Kane got no response. Just a hallow unsettling sort of silence. Like they were deactivated somehow. The tired look in their eyes were rather ponderous to behold.

[/hr][/hr]

Back with Kokoro, realizing Kane was investigating things on his own...

"Hmph. You don't realize just how fantastic of a trade I was offering you. Few people can appreciate the qualities that Kane has. In a few years, you'll see just how big of a deal you just walked out on." Kokoro said as she shook her head. "But... Mizunohara is coming with me whether you're on vacation with her or not. She's my property, after all. So in other words... I'm the one who bosses her around exclusively. Isn't that right, Mizunohara?"

Kokoro looked over the girls and slightly tilted her head.

"You all seem rather confused by what I said. Oh. Did her not tell you about it? Something about an awesome surgury that helped her recover from that knife injury in record time? It was very advanced you know. And really expensive too. But, thankfully, I was nice enough to loan out the money she needed for that to happen. At this rate, she'd probably have to work twenty hours for at leas a couple more decades before she can pay it all off - interest included. Right Mizunohara?"

Sagawa immediately slipped herself out of Kyouko's grip.

"I... I don't know. Kyou, Mana, you guys should just go ahead. I'll be fine, really!"

"Oh? Did you forget too, Mizunohara?"
"I'll get whatever Kokoro want's done fast and catch up to you later, and-..."
"Your parents were quite shocked to hear about how large a debt they suddenly accrued.."
"...!"

Sagawa's eyes widened in horror.

"You promised you'd keep them out of it didn't you?!"

Kokoro smiled, bemused.

"It was just a joke. you know?"

A look of resignation came over Sagawa's expression as she looked at Kyouko and her friends.

"...I think I know what you're thinking, Kyou. But, you can get it, right? It really can't be helped at this point. There are definitely things I can only do. But, sitting in a pool of hot water with you isn't one of those exclusives. So, just enjoy the hot springs for both of us till I catch up with you later, 'kay?"

That snake. Kokoro Amane. One of those types of people who would happily use people for her own ends. The School President, at this moment, in Kyouko's eyes, was a deplorable person. But, what was really getting to her even more... was the fact that Kamijou Michio was standing just an earshot away, hearing all of this - and having not yet lifted a finger to any of it. Was Michio supporting this - in the name of achieving some type of vengeance? But, Sagawa had all of this stuff going on with her, but to only find out now. Wasn't it supposed all be over with now that the hacker who was gone?

"...If you would be so kind as to excuse my interruption."

They turned, seeing Nozomi Yuri. Social morals officer extraordinaire.

"If you girls are still needing to go to the bath, we just opened up another room. Would you like me to show you where?"

Yuri gave them an out. This thing that was going on with Sagawa. It was an out. Right now, challenging Kokoro Amane just after finding it out was ill advised - if their gut feelings were to be believed. It was probably Yuri's way of being kind to give them such a convenient way out.

"as for Kane-san and... Umm. 'Tetsu-san'" "Kamijou-san can help you two get to where the boys are."

Abandon Sagawa and enjoy pick that battle for another day? Or take on Kokoro here before it becomes a problem?
RIght now, the little voice in their head told them to follow common sense, and realize this wasn't something they could do without a high chance of making it worse on themselves, and for Mizunohara.

The thing they ended up going for was...

@Skyswimsky
@Rithas
@Accelerator
@Luma
@darnerdemons
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco.jpg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs ]

"You can see just how crowded it's out there, can't you Saionji-san? Even if that was the best option... we shouldn't try to muscle him through people like that. For now, Naomasa-kun and I want to just want to get a hot towel on his head and see if that helps."

Rei sighed, Midori had a point about the lobby, too.

"You can see just how crowded it's out there, can't you Saionji-san? Even if that was the best option... we shouldn't try to muscle him through people like that. For now, Naomasa-kun and I want to just want to get a hot towel on his head and see if that helps."

But Rei... didn't feel like that would help any. If anything they were now in the way of the girl's. It'd be one thing if it was Ishida and Ryuu in the boy's changing room, but...

Midori wasn't exactly even tempered, either. There wasn't really a gentle way of telling her that this was a dumb place for Ryuu to be right now. So she didn't say anything except checked on the lobby, briefly checking on how the Social Morals Officers were handling it. She'd have to go back out there to facilitate the process, but things were going smoothly and there wasn't a huge need for Rei to be out there just yet.

"Saionji-san!"

Yuuki, thank god. They could get the tarp up quickly and move people into the bigger baths as planned.

"Saionji-san! Sorry I'm late, we should fix it quickly now."

And... her lie had fallen apart. Well, it wasn't like it was well crafted or even necessary in the grand scheme of things, but it did protect her from having to explain that she and yuuki had been goofing around in the baths and broke the wall.

"Well? Let's hurry on then, the walls don't fix itself."

"It would have been more convenient if they did, though." Rei sighed.

"Hold on a minute ladies, shouldn't our main issue be Ryuu-kun? Rei-san you have a point with calling his parents yet Midori-san also has a point with it being too crowded. Why don't we do both and call his parents while getting a hot towel on his head t-"

"W-wait a second. I thought you were cleaning Rei-san, yet the wall is broken? How did that happen exactly? Yet can we get Ryuu-kun that hot towel then?"

"Some... some rowdy customers knocked it down. Since I didn't fix it in time for the large group I wanted to save face and say that we were cleaning instead. Yes, hot towels can work. With the tarp up we can even empty out the lobby and be able to move him from somewhere warm and steamy into the lobby where we can watch him without worrying about people walking in and yelling at him or taking up space."

Crap, Rei had stumbled when she was saying the lie and now it was getting mangled. But it was partially true, some rowdy idiots had knocked the wall down and broken it. Rei just didn't want to explain that she was one of those rowdy idiots.

She moved to help Yuuki, trying to get up the tarp would enable people to enter the big bath -even as it was only on one side as Midori insisted on insulting on insulting Rei. "Cut it out Ishida-kun. It's obvious Saionji-san was flat out lying about the cleaning the whole time to make up for the fact they can't even afford any major repairs in the first place since her family's broke."

That was uncalled for, you bitch. Rei thought as she tried to retain her composure. You try running this place better then.

"Saionji-chan, we're going to get that hot towel for Ryuu-kun. Let's go Ishida-kun."

As their eyes met, rei couldn't help but feel the anger falling off Midori in waves. It wasn't like the two had any sort of major interaction before now that would have called for that, which could mean... no. Midori had no reason to know about any of Rei's other extracurricular activities. But still, that glare clearly meant something more than just Rei not liking the fact that Midori had set up in the changing room.

"Okay, Yuuki-kun we'll need to put the tarp up quickly so that we can-"

Splash.

What the-

Rei turned to see what had fallen in and saw Midori holding Ryuu under the water. There wasn't much Rei could do as Ishida was closer to Ryuu and he would be able to reach them first, but she could at least pin down Midori or something while Ishida moved Ryuu away. That of course, depended on if Ishida reached Midori first or not.

@Ehb @zane620 @LowDefinition @Murder?InThisBath?
[/fieldbox]

"No."
"Yeah it would be sooo lame for Sagawa to leave us right now. Wouldn't it? Good thing she won't."

"Oh?"

"K-kyou? My arm...!"

"Well, well. You see, maybe we, I, would agree to such a trade but the problem is our group does not have any idiots"
"Though it seems like we DO have to use up some of our precious fun-time to teach someone else a thing or two about honesty... or nailing those fake smiles."

"So you noticed... Kyou."

From the corner of her eye, Kokoro saw Leo Kane pass an expression making fun of her choice of dealing with these people. She shot her glance away, dismissing his non-verbal statement and releasing her hold on his tie.

"Isn't everyone on the same level of vacation though? Or have you guys ascended to a new realm of shirking your responsibilities?"
"So nobody was gonna talk about the five half naked guys just standing there...no?...ok then."

"There's obviously dwelling on their misdeeds. But in a moment we'll find out what's going on for real with them. But of course, that's hard to discern without..."

"You're dressed the most enthusiastically and yet act the least. Please go in a spring or get dressed so that I do not have to constantly acknowledge your existence."

"....Uhuh."

Leo Kane got no response. Just a hallow unsettling sort of silence. Like they were deactivated somehow. The tired look in their eyes were rather ponderous to behold.

[/hr][/hr]

Back with Kokoro, realizing Kane was investigating things on his own...

"Hmph. You don't realize just how fantastic of a trade I was offering you. Few people can appreciate the qualities that Kane has. In a few years, you'll see just how big of a deal you just walked out on." Kokoro said as she shook her head. "But... Mizunohara is coming with me whether you're on vacation with her or not. She's my property, after all. So in other words... I'm the one who bosses her around exclusively. Isn't that right, Mizunohara?"

Kokoro looked over the girls and slightly tilted her head.

"You all seem rather confused by what I said. Oh. Did her not tell you about it? Something about an awesome surgury that helped her recover from that knife injury in record time? It was very advanced you know. And really expensive too. But, thankfully, I was nice enough to loan out the money she needed for that to happen. At this rate, she'd probably have to work twenty hours for at leas a couple more decades before she can pay it all off - interest included. Right Mizunohara?"

Sagawa immediately slipped herself out of Kyouko's grip.

"I... I don't know. Kyou, Mana, you guys should just go ahead. I'll be fine, really!"

"Oh? Did you forget too, Mizunohara?"
"I'll get whatever Kokoro want's done fast and catch up to you later, and-..."
"Your parents were quite shocked to hear about how large a debt they suddenly accrued.."
"...!"

Sagawa's eyes widened in horror.

"You promised you'd keep them out of it didn't you?!"

Kokoro smiled, bemused.

"It was just a joke. you know?"

A look of resignation came over Sagawa's expression as she looked at Kyouko and her friends.

"...I think I know what you're thinking, Kyou. But, you can get it, right? It really can't be helped at this point. There are definitely things I can only do. But, sitting in a pool of hot water with you isn't one of those exclusives. So, just enjoy the hot springs for both of us till I catch up with you later, 'kay?"

That snake. Kokoro Amane. One of those types of people who would happily use people for her own ends. The School President, at this moment, in Kyouko's eyes, was a deplorable person. But, what was really getting to her even more... was the fact that Kamijou Michio was standing just an earshot away, hearing all of this - and having not yet lifted a finger to any of it. Was Michio supporting this - in the name of achieving some type of vengeance? But, Sagawa had all of this stuff going on with her, but to only find out now. Wasn't it supposed all be over with now that the hacker who was gone?

"...If you would be so kind as to excuse my interruption."

They turned, seeing Nozomi Yuri. Social morals officer extraordinaire.

"If you girls are still needing to go to the bath, we just opened up another room. Would you like me to show you where?"

Yuri gave them an out. This thing that was going on with Sagawa. It was an out. Right now, challenging Kokoro Amane just after finding it out was ill advised - if their gut feelings were to be believed. It was probably Yuri's way of being kind to give them such a convenient way out.

"as for Kane-san and... Umm. 'Tetsu-san'" "Kamijou-san can help you two get to where the boys are."

Abandon Sagawa and enjoy pick that battle for another day? Or take on Kokoro here before it becomes a problem?
RIght now, the little voice in their head told them to follow common sense, and realize this wasn't something they could do without a high chance of making it worse on themselves, and for Mizunohara.

The thing they ended up going for was...
[fieldbox= Vitri, #b35900, solid]
cutout_zpsjzcyz0yf.png

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby In front of trash ]

"She's my property, after all. So in other words... I'm the one who bosses her around exclusively. Isn't that right, Mizunohara?"

Until that had been uttered the man was quiet but willing to listen to her side of the exchange. The moment that she spoke of another person as just property, an item to be owned. His whole mindset towards her changed. She descended from an annoyance to a lesser being. Not even an animal. he now stepped forward in between Sagawa and the undesirable.
"You all seem rather confused by what I said. Oh. Did her not tell you about it? Something about an awesome surgery that helped her recover from that knife injury in record time? It was very...." He stopped listening. He'd already heard enough. Another debt tale? Big fucking deal. My family is in debt, most families are. Stop flaunting like you're hot shit all because you was born rich.

Then his friend sagawa gave that forlorn and regressed look. As if it was something unable to be changed.

"I'm certain that whatever she needs you to do isn't so important to detriment your health by denying yourself vacation sagawa. Miss Korochi, i mean kokoro, mind if i inquire what the job you need her for is? Of course you can tell me outside if you'd prefer. I rather let my friends enjoy their vacation in return for my own than have theirs ruined. This idiot will go in sagawa's place if possible." he offered to give her one more chance at redemption of being a human. A faked smile across his face hiding clenched teeth and a temper ready to boil over.
@Ehb
@Luma
@Accelerator
@Rithas
@Skyswimsky
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Esmeray
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby - Main Baths]

Partial collab with @darnerdemons

Leaving the meeting with that ominous note of her there were more than a few of those as of late, but for the most part they were chip hackers trying to take power or disrupt life in this small city. She didn't really need to go into details on it, the point was more than clearly put across. Upon her exit it wasn't long till she found more madness happening, this time it was Kokoro stirring up trouble and the other idiots pushing it more by joining in, all for that bitch who had hurt her charge... Unforgivable! Truthfully she couldn't care about her, or the perverted sasquatch who had sexually assaulted her as far as she was concerned. But some of her dear friends were caught up in this mess, had little idea what they were getting themselves into.

Going behind the shop counter, a ceremonial looking Bokken was on display below the shelf, though judging by the scratches it was likely used for policing against would be robbers...
For now it would suit her purposes, this madhouse needed to be put in order, and fast before someone was hurt, or worse. And she could already tell the big guy was getting angry, a smile like that never was a happy one, an Kokoro would not let such a thing slide unless...

What in the hell does she think she is doing;

Ayame thinks as she listens in on the conversation, such an arrogant boastful girl was one of her bosses? How did she even survive this long...

Looking on at the situation, enough was enough. If Sagawa kept drawing so much attention.. While Kokoro was more than overstepping her bounds, if this kept up, more so with that bumbling buffoon, more blood would be shed. Borrowing the Bokken she had found behind the main desk she would have to play this carefully to avoid future retaliation.

Taking the wooden sword in hand, Ayame swings it directly at the tall foreigners head. "Ara Ara, the fuck did I say earlier? I said I would beat down the next person causing a problem"

Smiling thinly as she taps the bokken on her right shoulder, one of the students exclaims loudly.
"Wow! That was so close to his face! Amazing!"

"I Missed." She says glaring back in response.

~~~

cutout_zpsjzcyz0yf.png
Vitri

"Oi, that hurts damnet!" The foreigner responded, turning towards their assailant. "Oh it's you, what is it? I'm a little busy." A clear tone of annoyance, as if an idle threat.

~~~

Stepping up to him, face to face, or near enough considering she, even as tall as she was needed to reach him by another 6 inches or better, she didn't seem in the least bit afraid of him. "Yare Yare, forgotten me even after your grabbing, yah pervert shit…" Leaning in far as she could, the bodyguard makes a whisper for him alone to hear. "I don't give a piss about you, but some of those others… You're messing with something you aren't ready for Kid.. And I don't mean me.. Let me try reasoning with her.." Waiting for some sort of response it seemed she had something planned.

~~~

The mention of the incident was enough to get his attention and force him to gather himself in self defence. "I didn't forget, i still stick by it being a mistake. Thanks for the warnin' but i don't see what's so bad about this situation." he returned quietly, rubbing the back of his neck where the bokken smashed at. "Enlighten me." and now he was waiting for a response.

~~~

"Not everything she said was a joke. Leave it at that, the less you know the better.. Sorry bout the head, your a big guy though, sure you're fine.."

Meeting his gaze, now was the time to deal with the chief cause of this problem, provided he didn't have more to say.

With the Sudden arrival of Yuri and her own input, it was possible it could help Kokoro

~~~

"Right, then i'll give you your chance. After though, i need to talk to you. That alright?" He responded while turning his back to the superior.

~~~

"Yeah, not like I'm doing anything else, find me later today." Turning to face her superior a mix of subservience and dominance would be needed on this. Speaking up in a louder tone for all those concerned to hear, she had to try soothing this over, and pampering that bitch's ego.

"Yare, yare, uh..Madam President, what do yah need with the four eyes? All of her friends want her to go for a dip with em. You seem like you could use a soak as well Ojou sama. Yah don't really need such an ill-couth worthless girl around you to relax do yah? Plus it's a vacation, the others also shouldn't have spoken to someone of your position like that either, but why a worthless sickly looking girl like her, you can get better help. I ask you to forgive them." Bowing her head to make this offer, or suggestion rather, it was her intent to make Kokoro seem all the more powerful, and Sagawa trash that could be discarded long enough to hang out with her friends.

"The Gods and spirits smile on those who are Charitable and Just, or so says the Shrine Priests. I only ask you to consider."

With the arrival of Yuri, the later tried to force the rest to back down, but it may just play into her own request. "Ah, I need to get to my post, might as well give you all a hand again, the Zoo Keeper needs to get to work."

Gorilla Chan comes a quiet reply causing the girls eyes to flare up with aggression as she hold the Bokken in the air. "Oi, wanna say that again!? No? Thought Not.. Tch." Bowing deeply to her two seniors, Ayame heads off, but pauses briefly in passing, leaning against Mana's back, the girl would likely feel a top heavy surprise well concealed by the track suit, as she whispers in clear warning or taunt.

"You need to make that move you were before, or I just might take him back for round two. And I do have the means to pull that off, my friend. I don't like my efforts going to waste.." Before the later can reply Ayame moves off in a hum for the changing rooms, shoving her way through.

"Ah shut the hell up, I'll open the Baths myself." She says to those who object to her cutting in line. Soon reaching the changing room, she was brought here as Security and that is what she would be. Stripping down to sports wear that seemed to double as a swimsuit, a few of the girls were more than a little shocked that the Tracksuit wearing girl wasn't as flat as they always liked to tease her for in relation to her height. She wouldn't bother getting naked until she could actually get in the bath herself however.

--fujimiya-konomi-kagayama-kaede-miyauchi-hikage.jpg
Smiling a bit at a mirror in the dressing room, she normally wore the track suit to avoid attention to herself, but the looks of jealousy from her more self professed beautiful and ladylike fellow students pleased her greatly. "Aheheh! Who's the flat Gorilla now!?"

With that pride boosting her since of self, she enters into the main baths, to see what the issue was, some idiot HAD knocked a wall down, and some perverts were now trying to get a looksee at the women on the other side.

Despicable trash...

With the Bokken on her right shoulder, the girl just deadpans, holding her left hand out, screaming loud enough that surely most in the entry and changing rooms could heard. "THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Shaking her head, someone here was seriously trying to drown someone else...

Pointing the Bokken at the males and females, Ayame was not content to await for instructions from one of her technical bosses, action was needed here and now.

"Oi! Someone stop that crazy bitch! If you aren't helping with that or putting this up, get your ass back to your side of the bath! Get naked and get in! I catch anyone looking at either side before or after this tarp is up, I'm breaking this Bokken over your head! And someone get the passed out guy away from all this steam, the fuck is wrong with all of you?!"

Not knowing Rei had suggested the last bit before her arrival, it still had not been acted upon. Baring worth repeating as she says in a serious and aggressive threating manner, recent events had pissed her off and she really did want to enjoy the bath. But no, some other hacker or power hungry fool had to start causing problems, that or someone had given Midori a lot of drugs... While she could have gotten the girl off with little problem herself, the distance was too far away to make it in time, sweeping the blade towards Yuuki and Rei, she grunts like the Yakuza thug she had ended up becoming, or perhaps some sort of soldier.

"You two help with this madness or getting others into the baths, I got this!" She was larger than either and stronger, right now her constant threats of bringing violence to others couldn't keep peace but for a time. Turning her head to the males and females that might be worried, she taps the sword on her right shoulder again before speaking.

"I'll be doing rounds, till Michio can get to your side. Don't worry Shrimps, you have nothing I care to see...heh never mind you doing anything worthwhile wit it" She says in regards to most of the other boys who were her height or even slightly shorter. Running off for the tarp, regardless of if the other two intended to do as she said, or to assist her, she planned to get the tarp up, leaving the drowning to others.

"On second thought.. you mind staying and helping me Rei? You can go bathe yourself after this if you want.." Remembering Yuri's earlier words and warnings, coupled with the insane drowning happening behind her reach, Ayame remains remarkably calm all things considered, wanting Rei to stay put or to delay her however was to assist with her guarding the potential heiress. "Or you might wanna tell the student council.. They should still be in the main meeting area."

Gripping a corner of the tarp one handed, Ayame has little problems stretching out on her toes to connect on of it's rings to a broken wall stub, hurriedly going for the next one in. Whatever her reasoning was it clearly wasn't as she needed help with this, seemingly more concerned with Rei than the actual two emergencies taking place was fairly telling. Nevermind how Rei might react to Ayame borrowing the Hot Springs Security weapon.

Yuri had told her to keep back and just observe, while that was sound. She had more than enough of that, she was going to act herself to protect the pair and to see to it these situations were resolved.. Or at least she would try. [/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Luma @Karyra @LowDefinition @various others as I'm not typing 8-10 other names.

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #669999, solid]

Leo_Real_Ico.jpg

"....Uhuh." That wasn't exactly a response.

"Uhuh indeed." Leo frowned. It was a little strange how blank they were. It kinda reminded him of something.

He waved a hand infront of them. Nothing.

The situation behind him continued, The chatter behind him become fuzzy. He tapped his chin.

"as for Kane-san and... Umm. 'Tetsu-san', Kamijou-san can help you two get to where the boys are." Leo waved his hand, "Yeah sure..." He furrowed his brows.

What had Kokoro said again?

"-we'll find out what's going on for real with them. But of course, that's hard to discern without..."

Oh.

"I'm certain that whatever she needs you to do isn't so important to detriment your health by denying yourself vacation sagawa. Miss Korochi, i mean kokoro, mind if i inquire what the job you need her for is? Of course you can tell me outside if you'd prefer. I rather let my friends enjoy their vacation in return for my own than have theirs ruined. This idiot will go in sagawa's place if possible."

Leo frowned. This mastrubation contest on who could be the biggest white knight was getting rather tiring. Vitri did have quite the temper, it seemed he would have to bother to get into the situation before Vitri did something even more stupid.

He was about to step up before suddenly a madwoman decided that the best course of action would be to bash Vitri over the head with a wooden sword. It was amusing at least, though Leo could only watch as the two talked for a little bit. While this happened, Leo looked back to the boxer group, before moving somewhat unnoticed back to the centre of the group.

"Yare, yare, uh..Madam President, what do yah need with the four eyes? All of her friends want her to go for a dip with em. You seem like you could use a soak as well Ojou sama. Yah don't really need such an ill-couth worthless girl around you to relax do yah? Plus it's a vacation, the others also shouldn't have spoken to someone of your position like that either, but why a worthless sickly looking girl like her, you can get better help. I ask you to forgive them."

They were all sorely missing the point here.

"Ah, I need to get to my post, might as well give you all a hand again, the Zoo Keeper needs to get to work."

Thanks to the blessing of postioning and good hearing, Leo could even hear the madwoman taunt Mana.

"Damn~" Leo could only help but mutter under his breath.

What a beautiful mistake to the world.

On the manner of the point of the topic however. Leo slung his arm around Vitri's shoulder. "Bro, I enjoy your ethuasism towards helping one fellow neighbour. However, I must put it does make you sound a bit vain to assume you have the same skills that Sagawa has." He grinned his friendly grin towards the group.

"The Student council needs her for, well, safety regulations. I mean, here we have Kokoro trying to do it without much hassle and you guys just don't seem to understand. But I'm giving you the Vice-President guarantee! "

So kindly fuck off. Seemed to be the message.

He blew his cheeks out. Before looking to Kyouko in particular. "Plus, don't you think it's a bit rude to Sagawa to ignore her words? I thought friends were supposed to have trust in one another?" He motioned towards Yuri. "And don't you guys remember why we're here in the first place? You're gonna make the poor girl feel neglected."

He scratched his cheek, his tone changing so his words sounded like he was saying whatever was the first thing out off his head.

"Like the Boxer parade."

He coughed.

"So~"

For everyone's continued safety.

He patted Vitri's shoulder. Stepping back.

"To the springs' with you! Before Ayame thinks a wall is insulting her and drop kicks it."

He poked Mana softly in the shoulder.
In a way that said, "Be the one that others follow please."

@Ehb
@darnerdemons
@Skyswimsky
@Luma[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
Naomasa_Ico.jpg

"Some... some rowdy customers knocked it down. Since I didn't fix it in time for the large group I wanted to save face and say that we were cleaning instead. Yes, hot towels can work. With the tarp up we can even empty out the lobby and be able to move him from somewhere warm and steamy into the lobby where we can watch him without worrying about people walking in and yelling at him or taking up space."

Oh some idiots knocked it over? Well he could see why she would want to keep that a secret. If others heard that the wall went down due to such an event, it would hurt her reputation and might prompt other to accidentally knock it down. None the less it was a secret he would keep and gave a nod of understatement to Rei. Yet Midori didn't seem to be a very happy customer.

"Cut it out Ishida-kun. It's obvious Saionji-san was flat out lying about the cleaning the whole time to make up for the fact they can't even afford any major repairs in the first place since her family's broke."

Even he winced at the words Midori had just used, that seemed highly uncalled for which he wanted to apologize for but would it even mean anything coming from someone who didn't even say it? Besides if he apologized for Midori, that might only make matter worse. All Naomasa could do as Midori started dragging him away to help Ryuu was to offer Rei an apologetic look.

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths]

Once in the area it was certainly true that the wall was down, yet he put that off to the side and instead focused on the rather demanding orders that were dished out towards him. He didn't mind that much, maybe she was really trying to get him help as much as possible. They were friends after all. He was only sad he couldn't do more to help her, seeing the frustration on her face quite easily at not being able to do much. All he could do was offer her a smile to show he appreciated her trying.

"...Once this place opens back up it'll get crowded. This is the main bath hall after all." seeing her gaze go from his friend to her, he had a confused look on what she wanted to do next. "I hate to say it, but it looks like we'll have to get him out of here. But first we'll have to-...."

"We'll have to contact his parents right? You remember his home number, right?"

That was a rather simple question he nodded to. Ryuu's family was like another family to him.

"...Then lets call them and get Ryuu out of here."

As he got up and moved away to go get his phone, he was nearly to it when a splash happened. Not a small one but one where someone went into the water rather quickly. Turning his head back to the scene he witnessed Midori..... trying to drown Ryuu. Yet why? Why was she doing this? So many questions rang through his head at this moment. All within seconds of each other. Time seemed to slow down in his mind as he turned around and bolted back towards Midori and Ryuu, nearly falling on his face from the takeoff.

They agreed in the hospital that they would make up for lost time. She even opened up to them which made him really happy about. He knew she wasn't this aggressive hot head everyone kept claiming she was. Deep down even she just wanted friends. Were all those laughs they shared, all the times they teased each other, all the times they did go out for nothing?!?!

As he neared them panic written on his face he shouted at Midori. "Stop it Midori-san! Aren't we all friends?!?! You are drowning him stop!!!" he shouted at her, with his right hand reaching out to Midori to grab her by the back of her shirt and yank her back, while with his left hand he would reach out for his friend submerged in water by Midori and would use all the power he muster in this moment to try and pull him out.
@Ehb
@Karyra
@LowDefinition [/fieldbox]

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

"So nobody was gonna talk about the five half-naked guys just standing there...no?...ok then."

Mana gave Leo a short-lived glare. Did he take anything seriously? Ordinarily, his snarky attitude would be driving her crazy, but in this case, it was a greatly appreciated attempt at defusing a situation that was ready to blow up at any moment. Realizing this, her face softened from its former toxicity. It helped to have an ally that would rather a vacation not end in blood, even if he was annoying at times.

"... But... Mizunohara is coming with me whether you're on vacation with her or not. She's my property, after all. So in other words... I'm the one who bosses her around exclusively. Isn't that right, Mizunohara?"

"Huh....?" Mana must've looked genuinely confused, cause Kokoro answered quickly.

"... I was nice enough to loan out the money she needed for that to happen. At this rate, she'd probably have to work twenty hours for at leas a couple more decades before she can pay it all off - interest included..."

What on Earth? Why was it that everytime Mana tried to make a new friend she quickly found out they had a crippling debt? Aya, Vitri, and now Sagawa?! They weren't even that close yet.

Mana raised an eyebrow as Sagawa nearly flipped over involving her parents. There were secrets here. Great secrets. Possibly very dark secrets too... very tempting. Still, that wasn't a good reaction. Not at all. Even if it was a "joke".

This girl was the most in need of a vacation by far. Such cruel irony.

"I'm certain that whatever she needs you to do isn't so important to detriment your health by denying yourself vacation Sagawa. Miss Korochi, I mean Kokoro, mind if I inquire what the job you need her for is? Of course, you can tell me outside if you'd prefer. I rather let my friends enjoy their vacation in return for my own than have theirs ruined. This idiot will go in Sagawa's place if possible."

Mana looked like she was about to slowly back away from the whole scene when Aya rushed in and swung a weapon straight for Vitri. Sighing in relief, she eased up as Aya showed the tactfulness that her other friends completely lacked.

"Yare, yare, uh..Madam President, what do yah need with the four eyes? All of her friends want her to go for a dip with em. You seem like you could use a soak as well Ojou sama. Yah don't really need such an ill-couth worthless girl around you to relax do yah? Plus it's a vacation, the others also shouldn't have spoken to someone of your position like that either, but why a worthless sickly looking girl like her, you can get better help. I ask you to forgive them."

As Aya took her leave, Mana felt a sudden weight as she leaned on her back. Even for how long they'd known each other, Mana was a bit surprised at how top-heavy Aya was. Then again, she had been wearing track suits for the past several years. Who would've thought...

"You need to make that move you were before, or I just might take him back for round two. And I do have the means to pull that off, my friend. I don't like my efforts going to waste."

"Eeehh?! Wha--" Mana turned to see Aya already half-way across the room. Watching Aya for a few moments, she blinked a few moments to gather her thoughts and turned back to the immediate problem. Michio could wait until tonight; this couldn't.

"The Student council needs her for, well, safety regulations. I mean, here we have Kokoro trying to do it without much hassle and you guys just don't seem to understand. But I'm giving you the Vice-President guarantee! "

"Vice President....?" It was then that the armband on Leo caught her attention. In any other circumstance, she might've complained or begged for some kind of impeachment, but....

"Plus, don't you think it's a bit rude to Sagawa to ignore her words? I thought friends were supposed to have trust in one another?" He motioned towards Yuri. "And don't you guys remember why we're here in the first place? You're gonna make the poor girl feel neglected."

....seeing as he was one of the few people working with her to keep everyone alive instead of escalating the problem further, he was very quickly gaining a lot of her respect.

"To the springs' with you! Before Ayame thinks a wall is insulting her and drop kicks it."

As he poked her shoulder, Mana supposed it was her cue to do.... "something."

"Right, well um.... since it's that kind of work, I guess there's not a lot we can help with. Sorry Sagawa, Amane-san." Mana gave a polite bow to the two of them. "Especially for these two." Shooting a glare at Vitri and Kyouko, Mana made it clear that she wasn't approving of the way they were acting. Or maybe she was just afraid of Kokoro and wanted to disassociate herself from the troublemakers. Probably both.

"Mmk, I think we're pretty much ready, Nozomi-san," Mana confirmed, stepping forward. As she passed by Leo, she whispered a quick "Thanks," in his ear. She shot one last meaningful glance at Kyouko, pleading for her to come along. Hopefully, Ana wouldn't need the extra push. "Oh wait, one last thing...."

Mana turned back as Kazami hovered down and came to rest atop Sagawa's head like a hat. Surprisingly, it fit her fairly well, even if it was a little big and awkwardly shaped. Addressing Sagawa, Mana explained, "You're right, I don't want Kazami-chan getting all wet. Since you're leaving, can you take her along and drop her off at my house when you're done? If you have to, you can fly her around, but I expect her back in one piece, 'kay?"

With that, Mana turned back to follow Yuri, hoping the others would join her. It made sense: lend the drone away for a bit so it wouldn't get wet. Yet Mana had told Sagawa not 10 minutes ago that it was waterproof. Hopefully, being the tech-savvy programmer that she was, Sagawa would be able to read between the lines and point the camera-end of the drone towards some sort of juicy secret. As Mana left, she opened the drone control software and brought up the video feed, allowing her to watch herself walking away.

@Ehb
@darnerdemons
@Skyswimsky
@Rithas
@RedArmyShogun
@Accelerator
@Psychosis_of_a_yandere[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
VSg2KiZ.jpg

f2O8sLw.png

As Yuri briefed him and Ayame about her suspicions of another attack taking place, this time while the students were in the hot springs, one thought was predominant in Michio's mind.

"I just couldn't get a damn break, can I?"

Between his training, his jobs, and his social morals responsibilities, he was busy enough as is, only occasionally getting reprieves from time to time. There was also that horrible incident not too long ago where a VR gang invaded the school and showed just how much people powerless against individuals who freely manipulated and adapted the virtual environment to their advantage. Unless you possess Mizunohara's skill in hacking or possess a special skill, you wouldn't even stand a chance against them.

Even though he still had the duty of supervising the trip and ensuring everything goes smoothly, he was admittedly looking forward to take time to relax when it finally came time for the officers to have a turn with the baths... but everything wasn't going smoothly as it should. First, they arrive at the Saionji Hot Springs only to find out the mess a broken down wall could generate, some idiots decided to be Hentai Rangers by stripping down to their boxers, and what's worse, Yuri basically told them the possibility of another attack. And judging from the "coincidences" that were far too convenient to be mere happenstance, it was an attack related to the Yakuza side this time, or at least that's how he interpreted it.

Furthermore, Yuri also basically told him to fall in line and know his place. Otherwise, something bad will happen to him. For Kamijou, he need not be told twice. Other than performing his duties, he need not get involved if the worst case scenario happens. Let the bodyguards and their Yakuza allies take care of the mess. Anything beyond the scope of his duties would be idiotic at the very least, and suicidal at most.

"Understood. I'll keep that in mind, Nozomi-san." Michio replied.

While he wanted to believe that it was just a random chain of events, pure happenstance, or just shitty luck that most of the employees took a leave today of all days, Michio knew better than to let his guard down. After all, two attacks had been carried out in the school with varying amounts of success, one of which not only plagued the school for a good while before being resolved, but also caused him to lose his bond with Mizunohara and also resulted in a number of students transferring to other schools, or just outright quitting altogether. Who's to say nobody would make a third attempt?

As Yuri reassured him that Ayame was doing her best to protect him and Rei, Michio couldn't help but frown a bit. While it is true that the tracksuit wearing blonde was still his shared bodyguard with Rei, she had also been a pillar of support for him in the past, not to mention that until recently they were in a relationship together. While their relationship was brief, it didn't change the fact that his feelings for Ayame were genuine. Even now, while he understands her role, Michio still wishes the blonde to always be alright no matter what. That's why he cannot solely rely on her to protect him. This was the reason he was putting more and more effort towards his training... because someday he wants to be someone who protects others rather than being protected by others.

"Indeed, I'm well aware of Sayoto-san's efforts and greatly appreciate them. She has made things considerably easier for me but I can see that she's been stressed out lately. Hopefully she gets to relax in the hot springs later. God knows she deserves the rest." He remarked.

When Yuri stated her intent to finish business with sorting out the girls, he replied in the same manner as he continued assigning the guys to the small private baths. While he was doing so, he couldn't help but overhear the commotion going on with the Student Council President and Sagawa's group. Apparently, Kokoro Amane needed Mizunohara for something but Kyouko and Vitri had unwisely gotten in her way. They must be completely oblivious just how powerful the person they are opposing. In a sense, he envied their ignorance, for it is a sign that they are living normal life.

"Hoo?? The princess seems to be in quite a pinch, what will you do?" the voice of Nichio told him in a mocking tune.

"The princess already has a knight. She replaced me. Let her new knight protect her from the boss. She can defend herself for all I care." Michio thought in reply.

Given that a lot of people had gathered there already, Michio decided not to get involved in the fray and focus on allocating students to the private baths. Him joining that group would only complicate things further. Besides, even if he wanted to help Sagawa, he was certain that she wouldn't appreciate his help anyway and besides, he can't go against Kokoro Amane's plans. Whatever reason she has for needing Sagawa's help must be urgent if she's this adamant to get her.

As he was sorting the male students, however, he spotted quite a surprising sight all of a sudden. Ayame had stripped down to her swim suit and was leading the charge to fix the broken wall. He caught himself staring at her well endowed chest for a few moments as he looked at the blonde dumbfounded. He knew Ayame was not flat, despite what the rumors around the school told otherwise, but he failed to realize that she was really "proportionally gifted". By the time he realized he had been staring too long, he shook his head and proceeded to help her set the tarp to cover the hole in the wall.

After stepping into the bath, however, Michio saw a bizarre spectacle unfolding before his eyes. Ishikawa seemed to be drowning Miyamoto Ryuu in the hot springs while Naomasa was desperately trying to help the boy. He would run to their aid as fast as he could but was ultimately unsure whether or not he'll make it there in time.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Fujimoto Ayama, #003366, solid]
Ac1Y0qs.jpg

[December 18th, Late Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa - City Streets]

For a moment a look of confusion graced Ayama's pretty face when Taigi refused her help. Part of her wasn't sure if she should feel insulted or something else entirely. It was a brief thought though, and she casually reached her arm back and cupped the back of her neck with a gloved hand. For a moment she felt a bit awkward, but it soon melted away when Taigi gave her one of his famous cheeky grins. It was moments like this that Ayama had grown to miss while she was away in the states. Then he made an offer to old the bags, which she didn't find strange. She knew that due to her history with mental lapses that Taigi thought of her as someone that needed constant care both emotionally and physically. While this was enduring, it was also a bit frustrating as Ayama was actually quite physically fit. Part of her didn't like it when other's underestimate her, but she knew that her childhood friend has nothing but good intentions. He was simply trying to fulfill a narrative that they had created for one another over the years.

A sort of sibling bond Ayama had always wanted as a child, but out of purely selfish reasons. As she grew older she realized that the only reason she even wanted an older sibling was because she wanted someone to share her pain with, and how simply horrible that was. What kind of awful person would wish that kind of hell on someone, even when figuratively? So she hid the darkest and worst of it all from Taigi, and to this day she still hasn't opened up to him about just how bad it was. All he knew was that Ayama's father had been sent to prison for killing her mom...., and that the event had left a deep wound with in her own psyche. Still, sometimes Ayama wonders if Taigi actually knows more than he lets on and simply doesn't inquire about it for her own sake. She would appreciate that. Even if he doesn't tend to allude to it, her friend is a good person and has a deep consideration for those he is close too. At least that's how Ayama viewed it anyway. It was for that very reason that she kept up this charade of a helpless little sister, and even if it was annoying sometimes she felt a strange pleasantness from it. It was nice having someone in her life that wanted to make things a little less burdensome for her. Staring at his extended hand.....Ayama slips two out of the four bags into his grasp.

An testament to the previously mentioned ideals that she held. Ayama wasn't the type to just pile all of the burden onto a near by friend, and in most cases she didn't like to share it either. Taigi was different though. Sure while she couldn't fully share the pains of her past with him, that alone was exclusively for her psychiatrist, but Ayama did feel comfortable enough to share other things that were a bit more trivial. Carrying the groceries being one of them. With a small smile she says to him "Thanks! Those two were the heaviest. I don't mind carrying these though." and holds up the bags that were full of various light weight snacks. As her arms drop back to her sides, Ayama takes a look at the town covered in snow. A sharp rush of cold wind blew threw, and for the moment she retreated with in her blue scarf shivering. She wanted to head back to the house as soon as possible.

Looking up to Taigi, she waited for him to start leading the way....

@Illin
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.