Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Miyamoto Ryuu, #2feb83"]
Dwm2rIz.jpg

November 9, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Library Building
Hmm... he seems to remember me, at least. Ryuu was disappointed by the librarian's reply, but the feeling lasted only for a moment. It was quickly replaced by apprehension; how was he supposed to even speak to that Ishikawa person? Especially after how she'd acted last week. But... my wallet... I kind of need that. Ryuu gave a small sigh, turning away from the desk as his phone buzzed. He reached into his pocket to retrieve it, withdrawing it and nearly colliding into Midori Ishikawa herself. Ryuu looked up in gaping horror.

"Oh really? So what kind of retardacon goes around shoveling shitty lies out of their mouth?"

Ryuu was about to stammer out an apology, when he realized Midori was speaking to the librarian behind him. He attempted to step aside, but Midori slapped her arm right over his shoulder onto the desk, and he froze.

"I need you to renew my library card. Just get it done with. But I swear if you give me any smug assed remarks I'll screw you over seven times past sunday."

Looking behind, he saw that she'd only placed her library card onto the counter, and his heart rate slowed down once again. Geez... why you gotta be so scary? His cheeks burning in some sort of sympathetic misery, Ryuu now stepped the other way a short distance, keeping an eye on Midori, who was decidedly ignoring him. Taking a moment to look at his cell phone, Ryuu read the text from Narita Taigi.
"Hey Ryuu, what days you free this week?"
Ryuu typed out a quick response, glancing up every few seconds at the front desk.
"Taigi, if I survive today, I'll be free the rest of the week. What's happening?"
Sliding his phone back into a pocket, Ryuu now turned his full attention toward Midori. She was still glaring at the librarian, who had a growing apoplectic look to his face as he typed details into the computer.

Ryuu gulped. Now, or never again. Maybe both. Stepping forward resolutely, he said in a quiet tone, "Miss Midori? Do you remember me, from the arcade last week? I'd like to ask for your help, please... I've lost my wallet."

@Illin
@Ehb
@Wen
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: zane620
[fieldbox= , white, solid]
[ November 9th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Building ]

"Miss Midori? Do you remember me, from the arcade last week? I'd like to ask for your help, please... I've lost my wallet."

Ishikawa glared at him. He immediately realized why. Midori was her given name. So, even without her saying anything, he could hear her saying: 'I don't know you' just from her expression alone.

However, he was immediately presented with what he was looking for. Ishikawa - now giving him an inconvenienced side glance produced the familiar looking wallet out of her own school bag. She extended her arm out to him, almost pushing the wallet into his face.

He opened it.
He immediately saw his student Id... And that was it. It was otherwise an empty wallet. It was just as he feared. Things were taken out of it.

Looking back to Ishikawa. She still had her eyes locked on the librarian clerk. She... didn't seem to be ignoring him on purpose. Rather, her beef with the clerk after hearing his comments made himself an insignificant fixture in the background. As far as hen she was concerned, now that the wallet was returned there was nothing he needed from her anymore.

However, just as things fell silent, their eyes met. Ishikawa had made a cursory glance at him. Probably wondering why he was still there. Judging by the look. it seemed like despite getting his wallet back, something was wrong.

"...I found that tossed into a garbage can when I closed the shop the other day. I only fished it out after recognizing you from the card that was left in it. That ID card was all I found left in that wallet when I fished it out of the garbage. So in other words: stop giving me those dirty looks in the back of your subconscious."

By goodness this girl was temperamental.

"...and there wasn't anything else that could've been yours in that garbage. Believe me, I checked." Midori said as she turned away. "Ugh... that was super gross."

The image of Midori digging through the garbage looking for something that might've come from the tossed out from his wallet crossed Ryuu's mind. That was rather diligent and considerate of her... provided what she was saying was true. Still, regardless... while there probably was no helping with the money getting taken, the other things that were in there were....

The redhead received her renewed library card back. She opened her bag, took out a plastic wrapping with two fingers like it was trash, and put it into the trash receptacle by the desk. She then felt safe enough to put away her library card. But, seeing this, Ryuu was able to garner some credibility from her story without even asking anything. That wrap was probably used because she did recover in from the garbage. And... it seemed like she had been intending to return it to him after she found it.

Midori was practically the only link to what could've happened to that wallet. But... Ryuu found himself hesitating on saying anything, remembering the already troublesome exchange they had the first time they met.

Ultimately, Ryuu....

@Eruantien
[/fieldbox]

[November 9th, Afternoon / Student Radio Corridors -> Hisakawa Entrance]

The girl swears and runs off, and the shark actually seems to follow...? Yukimura is surprised by the latter, since most sharks are too disciplined to do anything beyond following orders. She has to assume he's a new member then. Probably why he was tasked with distracting the rabble. No need to waste an inexperienced member on a serious task after all.

Yukimura gets a message from the student council, telling her to evacuate the school, as she steps over to the student radio. Yeah, she was just about to go fight the real threat at the TTC. If any of these people actually knew that these invisible and armed individuals were members of a VR clan, they wouldn't worry so much. It's a blatant distraction. They don't care for anyone else than Nyoko. If they distract her long enough, they might stand a chance to recapture the TTC. Then the Red Pandas would have to go back to the warehouse in the forest. Yukimura shudders at the thought.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot to investigate in the student radio, and she can't stick around too long. There's the graffiti on the ceiling, but there might be other things of note since they were hiding, waiting to spring their trap on Nyoko. Yukimura shuts the door, locking it behind her. She'll be back once she's defended her queen from the real threat. The king can take care of herself.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[November 9th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Entrance]

Kira arrives just in time to see Taigi get out of a taxi and run away. She'd never seen him at the TTC, and she sure hopes he's not a Red Panda. The guy is just too slimy. Although, it was kind of nice of him to send a card to her when she was in the hospital. It was certainly more than what her supposed 'friends' did.

Fuck 'em.

Though in retrospect, she probably shouldn't have hit Rei. That was kind of mean. Oh well, she could just apologize at some later date if they ever talked again. She doubts they will, but they are classmates and neighbours. She'd have to start actively ignoring Rei for them to never talk again. Not that she thinks Rei is particularly likely to talk with her by any means, so maybe Kira is fretting over nothing.

As she notices Mana in the taxi which Taigi fled from, she changes her song to something more ominous and decides to get in the taxi after all. What are the odds that she ends up in two car accidents in the span of one month? She'd have to be seriously unlucky for that to happen.

"Hello Mana, how are you doing?" Kira says, as she takes the middle seat in the back. "Almost thought I was joining a regular after school club for a second there, but I guess it's not all gambling and music, eh? Someone must have been misleading me."

Hope you got your things together~

Kira leans into Mana, as if she's considering beating her up for not making it clearer that this kind of thing might happen, or alternatively, she's leaning into her to... The door to the taxi opens yet again, and Yukimura takes the last seat in the back.

Hope you are quite prepared to die~

"Kira!" Yukimura says, sounding surprisingly chipper before she glowers at Mana. "And Kyouko's little toy. I'm glad you're here as well, so we have someone who can control the situation." Yukimura looks as if she's about to burst out laughing. "Anyway, where is Kyouko? I haven't seen her today, and without a lieutent or leader we're kind of gonna have a lot of trouble with the freaking cannibal."

If Nyoko or Kyouko had been in the taxi, they would have told Yukimura to shut up, and some times that's exactly what a lieutenant needs to be able to do. Kira glances between the two girls, deciding not to get in the middle of it. She does wonder what Yukimura means when she calls Mana 'Kyouko's little toy' though.

"Maybe we'll have to rely on the queen to order us around, if she's not been captured already."

"The queen?"

"Raptor, you know. Well, I guess it's up to me to take control of the situation since there's no one else who's capable enough to do it,"
Yukimura says, smiling at Kira, still glowering at Mana. "Don't worry, Kira."

Two more Red Pandas jump into the same taxi. One of them joins the girls in the backseat, so it's quite cramped, and the other takes the front seat. The first taxi leaves Hisakawa to head for the TTC.

@Luma
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Luma
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]

MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

After sending the evacuation notice to every student in his contact list, Michio was about to help with the evacuation when he received an immediate reply from Rei.... and Oh boy that's a hell of a lot of emojis. Setting aside the overload of emotes, the silver haired boy noticed something strange with how the message was constructed itself.

Shortly after they reconciled, Rei had contacted her of various ways of encrypting messages as an extra layer of protection against hackers. This method certainly is one of them, and after taking a moment to decode her message, he immediately understood what she meant. The message was promptly deleted right after he read it but he had already memorized the finer details beforehand.

A mixture of excitement and concern could be seen in his face as he opened one of the lockers in the music room and grabbed one of the wooden swords he hid in various caches in the school. This one had the inscription "Lake Touya" on it, which made it look strikingly similar to the sword used by a certain parody anime's main character. Another bokuto is located at the Social Morals Office and hopefully Nozomi Yuri would be able to make use of it to defend herself should these intruders dare try to attack her. (Although that would be suicidal in his opinion.)

With sword in hand, he calmly exited the room as if he had experienced that "panic attack" earlier. Right now he was entering a meditative state as he carefully took each step towards the rendezvous points she mentioned. He didn't know just what kinds of abilities these hackers have so he is taking as much precautionary methods as possible. He decided against contacting Ayame for now. Who knows what kind of trouble she's involved in considering she's also part of the student radio, and besides, she can definitely take care of herself. Furthermore, he doesn't want to risk inadvertently alerting these hackers to their location by sending their location to Ayame.

"This is something we have to do alone. I'm not abandoning Rei if she wants to turn things to our advantage but please, God, let the police arrive on time for once."
Michio thought as while pacing gently across the eerily silent hallway floors. Since the music room is located quite a ways from the broadcast room, the intruders shouldn't be heading his way but one can never let down their guard in situations like this.

"A calm mind is the key to winning any battle. Calming one's mind would calm one's body and one's soul. When all three parts are in a state of harmony, one would be able to perform feats above that of any average." His mother would say quite often during his blind training sessions.

Before meeting with Rei at the AV room, he decided to take a little detour to the abandoned classroom to get another bokuto he had stashed there. He would usually set these caches at places he frequent so he would be prepared to react to an attack immediately. He figured that it'd be helpful to Rei if she has a weapon of her own.

But as he entered the room, his eye widened in disbelief when he saw Rei crouched near the entrance. It had seem like she was also in a fighting stance, as if she was a lion just waiting to pounce on prey that managed to stray off her way. Fortunately, she must have recognized him on time as her expression relaxed immediately after seeing him.

" Oh, I'm glad I managed to get to you before I encountered any of those guys. You seem to be doing fine too so I assume that you haven't come across them either, Rei?" Michio asked as he helped her up from her crouched state.

Afterwards, he opened up a loose floorboard and retrieved a wooden sword identical to his own before handing it to rei.

Giving her a quizzical look, he asked her.

"So, you called me out and if you really do have the hardware, then I assume you also have a plan? We need to go about this carefully since who knows what those thugs can do."

" Even if I'm confident enough with physical combat, I'm practically useless against a hacker of the same caliber as the one who mind-controlled Yamigawa-san." He admitted bitterly.

The thought of that incident left a bad taste in his mouth and he instantly regretted mentioning that grim incident again. He could only hope that these hackers do not possess the same ability so that nobody else would have to go through that horrendous process again.

@Ehb (Technically)

@Karyra

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Miyamoto Ryuu, #2feb83"]
Dwm2rIz.jpg

November 9, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Building
Ultimately, Ryuu....

... chose to pursue speaking with Midori. For all her rude actions, she'd taken the initiative to save his wallet and sift through the garbage. That was worth something to Ryuu, even if Midori chose to play it off as 'normal'. Most people would have simply let it get thrown away. Ryuu knew far too much about appearing to be 'normal'.

Ryuu was glad he kept important things such as photographs and coupon codes stored in his cellphone; the situation could have been much worse. As it was, he only believed he'd lost a small amount of money from the wallet, as well as his membership card to the arcade. But the second item could easily be renewed in the future -- if I ever return there, Ryuu thought mournfully.

A thought occurred to him, as Ishikawa was putting away her library card. She'd found the card in the trash outside the arcade... the place the hacker, Sagawa had taken Ryuu and Pratt from. Was it possible...?

"Thank you, Ishikawa-san! I'm really grateful for what you did. Um, c-can I ask -- have you seen anything of Mizunohara Sagawa this week? It's possible she may know more about this..."

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]

[November 9th, 2nd floor landing-Hall]

Regaining her breath bit by bit, Yuri suddenly let out with a lightning fast kick. Did one of those idiots follow her.. Suddenly as if to confirm the voice calls out as the clattering of metal echo's in the hall. That was pretty much all the confirmation she needed.

"Fuuuach! That hurt!"

"It's dangerous to be running through the halls like that."

Observing the interplay, she would chuckle if the situation wasn't so dangerous, that and if she weren't so tired. But more importantly did Yuri see him..or was she using the earlier tracking technique more effectively..

"Ayame-san. I suppose the people who've been attacking invisible like this one correct?"

"Huh? Yeah, six in all and a cowgirl with a shotgun. Could be VR but she was loading shells from her pocket into the gun. Though how..." Before she can finish the figure from before speaks again, going for his weapon off the floor in a panicked rush;

"Crap! Where is it... where...? There!"

With a sudden sound of metal scrapping Ayame didn't have time to notice if the weapon was invisible when out of his hands or not, that was an important factor to keep in mind, but still how in the world did they manifest the chips power, or rather hacking of perception over a physical object.. Before she can debate the situation more, or wonder if any electronic devices would pick them up, the 6th gang member didn't seem content with just cutting his losses and leaving well enough alone, he wanted revenge. If this were a simple problem with those gangs, that was one thing, but now bringing their squabbles to the open world, not even the Yakuza dared go so far normally... Of course a mail alert would pop up now of all times, choosing to ignore it more important issues were on hand now.

"You're going to pay for that!"

Preparing a defensive stance and positioning herself to the left side and rear of Yuri, Ayame couldn't just blindly rush forward, it would only serve to get in the way, as much as it pained her to admit it. If her earlier sand attack had worked, then that would be another issue, she didn't really think her brief shout would have alerted him, at the least he was used to fighting.

Closing her eyes and focusing on her hearing the bodyguard speaks briefly. "I got your back, now do the disciplining in that title of yours.. I'll keep left." For various reasons capturing him here and now would be a good idea, she would focus on guarding to the left of Yuri and preventing an escape if she could, or backing up the white haired girl should she fall, but for whatever reason she currently had an advantage Ayame did not posses.[/fieldbox]

@Ehb

[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

November 9, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Corridors

What Yuuki did didn't work all that well. When Yuuki tried to tackle the woman, she kicked him before he even manages to make a contact. Sending him flying similar to Nyoko a few moments ago. He was going to stand up when he saw the woman points her gun to Chiyo. "Shit..." Yuuki muttered, things went wild and dangerous in an instant.

Watching the exchange between Nyoko and the woman only angers him, harming everything that she hold dearly? Unforgivable! To Yuuki, that's a despicable way of acting in a bad blood. He wouldn't harm those who were not directly involved, even if they're close to the person he's feuding with. He stood up firmly and kept watching until a chance to disarm that woman comes.

A chance comes as Nyoko created some sort of Shadow Clone Jutsu sort of move, which in truth is just some sort of virtual illusion, a good one that is. Yuuki set his sights on the woman's gun. Knowing he's taking a huge risk, he looked at where Chiyo should be, he gives a head motion to just run away. He then run up to the woman with his eyes still set on the gun.

"How about I just start blasting away wildly, eh?"

"How about you don't use a gun at a fucking school?"

With that said, he gets close enough and attempts a hard kick on the woman's gun's muzzle. And then...

@Wen
@Raven Haruka
@_ITotallyAmGoingToRegretThisAmI?

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Wen
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[November 9th, Afternoon / Corridors]

Although slow as she was, Chiyo surprised herself by managing to keep Yuuki within her sights. In fact, she was already panting hard by the time he had slowed down, pausing just a moment to catch her breath while he tried to...

Well, Chiyo wasn't exactly sure what her friend was trying to do, but soon enough she found the strange cowgirl pointing a shotgun at her.

Oh dear.

"Just so we're clear, when Nyoko told you to run, she meant as far away from me as you could possibly get. Moving to another country would have been closer to her actual command than what you're doing."

The peach smiled sheepishly at that comment, taking a hand and scratching the back of her head. "Well, Miss Cowgirl, I've been told that I have a somewhat-deadly sense of curiosity..."

Though, I don't think they meant it in this way.

Nyoko tried reasoning with the cowgirl, before all of a sudden multiplying? Looking towards where Yuuki was once standing, Chiyo noticed that another Nyoko was there?

"Oh, it's a costume!" Putting two and two together in her mind, Chiyo put a fist on top of her palm. Noticing the Nyoko-fied Yuuki's nod, Chiyo attempted to follow his lead, mixing into the crowd and running in a circle around the cowgirl.

"How about I just start blasting away wildly, eh?"
"How about you don't use a gun at a fucking school?"

The glasses girl watched as one of the Nyokos (assumedly Yuuki, but it was hard for the peach to tell) start to charge at the cowgirl. Breaking off on the opposite side of where Yuuki was coming from, Chiyo tried to tackle her down--aiming for the stranger's legs as she dived down.

After all, it was two against one--so either Yuuki or herself would succeed, correct?

As she hit the ground, the peach attempted to wrap her hands around the cowgirl's legs-- the intention of immobilizing the stranger clear.

With a series of clicks on the ground, the fact that Chiyo's glasses were knocked off her face as a result of the impact became clear, as the glasses suddenly appeared onto the ground.

My glasses!
[/fieldbox]
@LowDefinition
@Wen

Reactions: Wen
[fieldbox= Morita Nyoko, magenta, solid]
6t48mjo.png

[November 9th, Afternoon / Corridors]

Thanks to Nyoko providing both of her fellow students with good disguises, so they can run away instead of standing their ground, they actually get close to the Angel without getting shot. The Angel's distracted, and she's hesitating about firing her weapon anyway.

When Yuuki tries to kick her shotgun, he misses, even though his foot was just about to connect with the muzzle. It almost seems like his foot passed through the weapon. He couldn't have missed, could he? The Angel is about to grab and lift him up, so she can demonstrate why it's a horrible idea to fuck with her, but then another of the Nyoko clones dives for her legs. Whoever is hiding under the virtua avatar of a cowgirl is strong, as they've clearly demonstrated by kicking both Nyoko and Yuuki around like ragdolls. Diving for her legs, trying to tackle her, may have been a good idea for a weaker individual, but when done against the Angel it's kind of like diving into a statue. It doesn't have much effect. It may in fact hurt the person who attempts it, if they're unlucky.

"Um," she says, as she looks at Chiyo on the ground, trying to restrain her legs. "That's not…"

The Angel doesn't get a chance to finish her sentence before several students show up. The social morals officers seem like a more serious threat, if only because they've got the numerical advantage. She isn't exactly threatened by them, but she's not eager to fight all of them at the same time either. Not when they have a number of advantages just thanks to the location.

"Consider this a warning, and a greeting, Nyoko," she says, pointing the shotgun at whatever clone is closest at the time. "I'm only getting started. These people are insignificant to me, but I will crack skulls and break bones to destroy you."

"Just go," Nyoko says, dropping the illusion of the clones, as Yuuki had called the Angel's bluff for her. "I'm not…"

I'm not going to stop you. Whoever you are, you've likely got great motivation to come after me.

The Angel grins at Nyoko, nodding her head as if they've got a silent understanding. She shakes Chiyo off her legs, gently, so she doesn't hurt her. She doubts these two could defend themselves against the average bully, and she's far from average. The Angel becomes invisible, leaving the battlefield.

Nyoko is left behind after she lets her rival escape, realizing that she now has to answer to the social morals officers, Chiyo, and Yuuki. Rather than doing any of that, Nyoko follows the Angel's example, going invisible and running away as well. She has a club to defend.

However, before she leaves the school entirely, she sends a message to Yuri.

I'm worried for Chiyo and Yuuki in my class. When prompted to run away, they decided to face an overwhelming armed opponent. I tried my best to convince them to flee, so these actions leads me to believe they may be suicidal. Consider this an anonymous tip. Best wishes, Nyoko.

@Raven Haruka @LowDefinition @Ehb
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Seething anger, I guess?"
"I guess... I feel like I still haven't gotten anywhere. Back then, when they said I'd have to start working for the Yakuza, I thought that there was no way that I'd ever want to join something like that. But... after what happened here, I thought... that right away I could have the power to get revenge."

He would never understand why she decided that was the path to take. When was anything to do with the Yakuza a good idea?

"It was probably a bad choice. I think. I don't think I'd want Ume-chan to see the kind of person I am now."

Leo exhaled, hearing her honest thoughts was...nice. He held his tounge still, telling her 'I told you so' seemed in bad taste.

"You know, Kane? I used to tease Ume-chan be saying that you got confessed to by a girl. I wonder why she'd get so worked up over something like that? Hmmm?"

He touched his cheek, smiling softly.

He got a message from Michio. He didn't know that Michio even had his contact info. He decided to ignore it, it most likely didn't effect him.

"I wonder..."

Pointless. This was pointless.

But yet, he urged himself to keep talking.

"Of course she liked me..." He grinned. It was a painful grin, fueled by the sorrow of once happy memories. "I was the coolest kid on the block."

"I was...eventually going to ask her you know..." He sighed through his teeth. "There was a lot of things I wanted to do"

And in a way he had asked...just not in the way he would of ever wanted to.

He looked upon the water.

"What's happened since...well, I don't think she would be pleased with anyone of it." He let out a bitter chuckle.

Him and Kokoro. Chiyo and Ren. None of it was going well.

"It's disappointing"

His eyes flashed over to Kokoro. "You're disappointing."

@Ehb[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[November 9th, Afternoon - Taxi]

Mana hadn't waited long before someone had rushed into the opposite seat. Turning to him in surprise, she opened her mouth to speak before realizing that he wasn't exactly who she was expecting. Who was he again? Na.... na.... Narita-san! Right.

"I'm not sure if--"

Okay bye.... I guess....

As Kira showed up, Mana's tension eased up a little bit. Having someone physically capable with her was relieving. Said tension returned as Kira voiced her complaints about the situation. "Sorry, sorry," Mana apologized, fidgeting as Kira popped her personal bubble. "I mean, it usually is, 'kay? Usually...."

Mana was almost thankful when Yukimura interrupted the awkward moment.... until she started speaking. Why'd it have to be her to find this taxi. Growling softly, she returned a rhetorical question, "Why do you keep assuming I'm some kind of doll!" The hand inside her bag pushed the application form further down and out of sight. "Doll" was actually how most people would describe idols.... popular and cute, but not "real" musicians.

Spacing out for a moment, Mana came back to earth as Yukimura asked about Kyoko. "Knowing Kyoko, she's probably half way there by now." She mindfully avoided her usual "Captain" nickname in front of Yukimura. Besides, this situation was serious business.

"Fine. You go get 'em," Mana agreed sarcastically. Maybe she'd fail. Even better: she'd fail and it'd be up to Kira and Mana to cover for her blunder. That'd be ideal. And if Mana were to avoid trying too hard beforehand, that'd just be too bad. "This isn't the time to fight over a stupid competition. At least I'm responsible enough to see that." There was a tangible saltiness to Mana's voice, and it was pretty obvious she didn't believe what she was saying.

@Wen[/fieldbox]

[ November 9th, Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Fifth Street Overpass ]

"Is that so...?"

The harsh words coming from Leo.. was a curious response.
So much so that she made closer inspection.

At eye Level, so close that Leo could feel the brush of Kokoro's breath on his Chin. This was... completely ruined by the odor of cigerette smoke. Or rather, it should've been.

"Is that so... You're disappointed in me, then?"

Kokoro smiled. A betrayed smile that was wincing at a small pain. Bewitching almost.

"Even after I've covered you for all the things that you've been doing to people, Leo? You screwed over so many others due to your whims and visions of what you believed is right. But all you've ever gotten for all of it was snide side remarks and people having silent grudges against you. Do you know why Leo?"

"You're still the same Clueless Club Member I dragged into that whole mess in middle school. You've grown up to be a passive, eccentricity jerk, but I still see the same person, from back then."

"I let my school be your own little playground so you could strike your ego to your hearts content. You got the most special treatment out of anyone... but you still want to say that to me, Leo? Say that you're disappointed in someone who protected you as much as I could so you wouldn't have to face growing up."

"Isn't that a little cold, Leo?"

It felt like.. some how, Leo had gone through this already. This talk. This scene. It was somehow familiar in many different ways. But... he was immediately thrown off guard. Kokoro pushed him to the ground. With both of her hands pressed against his chest, he was immobile, unless he muscled her off.

"Ney. Kane-kun. I'm tired of trying to fish any meaning out of that that soupy garbage that you like to call the building blocks of your conversation. Just say 'It's my fault' and I can put all of this behind me. And shove this knife into your heart like I should've!!"

"Leo Kane... if you won't admit to what you've done wrong... then I'll forgive you.
I'll forgive you right here and now using this knife!"

Leo felt his blood and adrenaline rushing.

Was this it? Was this how it was going to end? Just like this?

Was he even given a chance?

Kokoro, internally, wasn't a bad person probably.

After what happened to Umeko, Kokoro lost a part of herself. No matter how much Leo wished for it, she couldn't get it back. And he didn't have the heart to try to console her about it. Hoping that things would settle on their own through their own means. Kokoro was so simple back then. All of them were so simple back then. Help people, get popular. Where did that go?

Ah that's right.

Umeko wasn't there anymore.
So Kokoro was chained to the idea of helping people as a way to atone for leading that girl to that end.
Leo refused to take that route.

Thus alone...
She came to blame Leo for all those misgivings.

Even if she killed him now, she would come to realize it as a big mistake down the road.
That despair, would drag her down completely.

In a white field, Leo Saw her again. A girl who was locked away in his heart. Meant to be met again before his end. But on this occasion, she was also needed. Though he couldn't make out her face, he could clearly see a calm serenity coming from her gently curved mouth. That was all of her face that he could make out.

She inquired to him:

Leo-kun? I did ask for you to keep an eye on her, right?

Of course he did. That's exactly what he'd been diligently doing all this time, right?

No... geez. I guess I forgot to remember you are a big dummy just like the rest of them.
When you keep an eye on someone that doesn't mean that when something does happen, you just stand by and watch.

I mean, let me put it this way:
Do you just watch someone you care about as they stand trapped in a burning house? You'd want to try to save them yourself, right?

People become strong when they want ot help someone out of the desire of their own heart. Kokoro-chan, needs someone to help her find that thing she's lost. That would be nice to see, right? The Kokoro we looked up to back then...
Even if it turned out the way it did. I don't think it was wrong. Kokoro thinks it was wrong for her to rely on us, but I still believe that she shouldn't shun that idea just because of what happened.

Don't you think she'd lighten up a bit, of she could have a friend again?

Leo was thrust back into reality. Kokoro was... reaching for something in her shirt. He was still in a life or death situation, wasn't he?

Leo Kane... was given a second chance.
Right here was the biggest second chance he ever had.

Leo...

@Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[November 9th, Afternoon Student Radio Corridor- 2nd floor landing]

"I got your back, now do the disciplining in that title of yours.. I'll keep left."

A dainty smile formed on Yuri's face. "Oh? I'm sorry to dissapoint, but even I can't see things that are invisible." Turning her eyes to the source of where the sound last came, shge could tell the person had yet to charge forward. Seeming to be dissuaded by Ayame's positioning. "Even if I can tell where a person is in general by sense, I still can't tell exactly what sort of pose or stance they're in. Which is worrying..."

"He...heh! Yeah you're right! You two should be scared of-...!"

"I just want to stop them you know? There shouldn't be a need to send them to the hospital!"

"....Huh?"

Ayame blinked.

The first thing the felt was a small brush of wind pass her by.
An next she heard a thud. As the intruder's body slumped against the wall.

Yuri had moved so quickly. Maybe it was due to the unintentionally humerus byplay, but Ayame wasn't expecting her to make her move just like that. Judging by the way Yuri was recovering, she had applied as much force as she could into the heel of her foot. She had spun around, and focused all the momentum and strength she had into that one point.

It was a blind move. So she put all the force she had into it.

There was no doubt in Ayame's mind. Yuri wasn't just some knowledgeable and bookish social morals officer. There was much more to it than that.

The body against the wall revealed itself. The shell that surrounded and cloaked the intruder's body dissipated. Revealing another high school aged person. They were non-responsive.

Immediately Yuri moved over to check on them. Worriedly, she looked over, finding where her heel-strike had landed, checking their pulse... Her shoulder's eased a little.

"They're just knocked out. I guess that's about as optimistic as it could have ended."

Yuri stood up, patting down her skirt as she did so. She turned to the Ninja, and spoke.

"Ayame-san. I keep on getting messages about how our fellow students are in danger. While I'd normally feign ignorance... would you be so kind as to assist us how you deem fit?"

A vaguely worded order of sorts.But Ayame could understand. Run back towards the source of the trouble to protect students rather than run away like the other students. For Ayame, she...

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

"Thank you, Ishikawa-san! I'm really grateful for what you did. Um, c-can I ask -- have you seen anything of Mizunohara Sagawa this week? It's possible she may know more about this..."

"You don't have to act all gross about it! Anyway, if you're talking about the-..."

[ Warning! School Is Under Lockdown! Please Lock Doors And Follow Lockdown Procedure Until All Clear Is Given! ]

Ishikawa blinked. Like Ryuu, she was also probably seeing that same message being displayed in floating letters about the building.

There was an ackward moment of silence as the people in the library took a moment to register what was going on. It wasn't normal for a lock-down to go into effect just after school ended. Did this mean... it was for real?

Slowly enough, students began to hurriedly pack away their things.

The redhead crossed her arms and looked up to Ryuu.

"Well, it looks like that whole thing will have to wait. Everyone seems to be... talking about some people attacking students in the main school building. You gonna try to make a run for it?"

A run. Some students were opting to exit the library and make for one of the school exits to get out of there. Though, a couple others were making preparations to push a table into the library entrance to block it off.

Ryuu his day growing slightly more complicated, pondred between trying to luck running out or being stuck in the library with the readhead and much of

@Eruantien
@_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ishida Naomasa, #663c0c, solid"]
NaomasaIco_zpspz5ydfpx.jpg~original

November 9th, Afternoon/ Hisakawa Academy, Library Building

Having been sitting at a table reading for the past few minutes, he couldn't help but be bored by this day. It seemed too... normal to say the least. Usually something transpired everyday to make it more interesting and go just a bit faster. If he was lucky it would also provide him with some inspiration for something funny. Yet nothing! Today was so bland in fact he went to the library to read a book, a book! Now while books weren't bad, the library didn't really provide the books he was more into.

Just as he was about to give up for the day and head on home, something would go ahead and prevent that. A message stating the school was hereby in lock-down.

This would cause him to blink a few times before picking the book he had been reading up and making his way over to where he got it from as he dodged fellow students plotting on what to do. Placing it back on the shelf, he began thinking to himself that he should really stop wishing for situations like these to happen. Well Michio's message now made sense. He wasn't quite sure why he thought his most serious friend would joke about something like that. Considering now that it's apparently true.

The library was now a rather crazy area due to the warning that just happened.

He had to move away from everyone running around, while some tried seeing if they could move the table.

He ended up moving to where he could see one of his best friends Ryuu talking to this redhead lady. Causing him to grin and wave not knowing if he was too distracted to see him so he moved further in anyway. Managing to catch the last bit of what the lady said, he couldn't help but chime in.

"Well if you are going to run, might wanna do it within the span of five minutes. Should be how long it takes a group of teenagers to move a wooden table in front of a door."

Naomasa spoke to this redhead and Ryuu, motioning with his left hand pointing at this one male so far trying by himself.
@Ehb
@Eruantien [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[November 9th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Abandoned Classroom]

Rei had chosen the nearby room because it looked like a good place as any to make sure none of the invisible people could find her too easily. It was pure luck that she realized Michio had come in before she had done anything. Seemed like he had something hidden in here.

"Oh, I'm glad I managed to get to you before I encountered any of those guys. You seem to be doing fine too so I assume that you haven't come across them either, Rei?"

"Nope. But then, I wouldn't if I hadn't set up cameras outside the AV room. Either way, there hasn't been any obvious movement."

Rei took his help in standing up. Thank god he'd gotten the message correctly, she never wanted to type that many emojis again. But yet she was glad to have brought it up with him earlier when the reconciled.

He moved over, shifted a floorboard and gave her a wooden sword. She figured it could be at least something, which was better than just punching people who had the school put into lockdown, but...

Rei didn't really know how much use she could get out of a sword. It was too big for her to use her knife techniques, and at worst it would be a hindrance. At best, it could be a baseball bat that looked like a sword.

"I suspect this is directly linked to the sticker incidents. Given the envelope that appeared this morning, I shouldn't be surprised if they are really linked."

Rei pulled out the envelope and opened it. She pointed it away from her and Michio in case of nasty surprises.

"So, you called me out and if you really do have the hardware, then I assume you also have a plan? We need to go about this carefully since who knows what those thugs can do. Even if I'm confident enough with physical combat, I'm practically useless against a hacker of the same caliber as the one who mind-controlled Yamigawa-san."

"They aren't. At the very least... they haven't controlled me. If they were going to, it would have been the smarter move than trying to implicate Nyoko-san so haphazardly. So we could be safe for the moment, but that invisibility..."

Rei looked at the small monitor for the camera she had up at the moment, it was clear.

"Also... we need to get to the radio room. Something is happening and I don't know if the people there are safe. There could still be thugs there, too."

@Accelerator @RadioKilledTheStar
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Is that so... You're disappointed in me, then?"

Leo tilted his head, "What I mean..."

"Even after I've covered you for all the things that you've been doing to people, Leo? You screwed over so many others due to your whims and visions of what you believed is right. But all you've ever gotten for all of it was snide side remarks and people having silent grudges against you. Do you know why Leo?"
"You're still the same Clueless Club Member I dragged into that whole mess in middle school. You've grown up to be a passive, eccentricity jerk, but I still see the same person, from back then."
"I let my school be your own little playground so you could strike your ego to your hearts content. You got the most special treatment out of anyone... but you still want to say that to me, Leo? Say that you're disappointed in someone who protected you as much as I could so you wouldn't have to face growing up."

"Isn't that a little cold, Leo?"

Uneasyness swept over him, this felt like it had happened before.

"?!?" He didn't get much time to process the words as Kokoro pushed him to the ground.

"Ney. Kane-kun. I'm tired of trying to fish any meaning out of that that soupy garbage that you like to call the building blocks of your conversation. Just say 'It's my fault' and I can put all of this behind me. And shove this knife into your heart like I should've!!"

"Leo Kane... if you won't admit to what you've done wrong... then I'll forgive you.
I'll forgive you right here and now using this knife!"

Was this how he was going to die? It seemed rather sudden.

No.

He supposed that it was for the best....

No wait.

This wasn't what he wanted at all!

He heard the voice. In a few brief moments his mind went through enough introspection for a year.

Words were a tricky thing. He always felt uncertain on what to say to her. And as he layed there, facing likely death. There was the increasing realization that since he was facing the possible last bits of his life. That itseemed unfair not to say something.

If he died now, he would fail. He would not die when there was still a chance.

He lurched up suddenly, grabbing Kokoro and throwing her on the ground beside him. Twisting over, he grabbed her arms, Holding her to the ground.

"It's not your fault. I know whose fault it is! But it isn't just mine! The actions I took are ones I regret every fucking day! And it wasn't just my fault, I just.." His face hovered over hers, coloured with emotion.

"I just had to keep going!"

"She died and I didn't know what to do! And you..."
His face wrinkled in regret. "You looked so angry! Angry and sad and somehow it was my fault. I didn't know what to do!"

He just wanted...

"I'm sorry! For not fighting! I should have kept fighting! I should have done something! Said something before it got worse!"

She use to smile. Genuine heart warming smiles. He missed those. He missed her being happy. Her happiness was infectious.

He watched on because he was scared. Because he didn't know what to do. And here she was trying to drive a knife into his chest. He could of avoided that. So afraid of making another mistake. The consquences of being passive.

And perhaps this showed she thought it was over. That this whole mess would finally burn to ashes.

But not him.

He ignored the circumstances he found himself in, the fact that a knife might find it's way in his chest any second now, because just for once...

" I should have been there to be your friend! We should have been there to help each other and we didn't! But I don't want to give up Kokoro. I still want to be friends! I want to help you smile again. I wanna mend what I hurt inside you. Maybe I'll never truly will but I have to try!"

So maybe...

"And maybe it won't be like before. It'll probably be totally different. It might even be shit. You might have changed and I might have as well. But you're still Kokoro Amane, someone I care for! And I want to make you feel better. I want to talk again! I want our friendship back!"

Can we cry together?

"So please! Give me a chance to help! "

I want to know you'll be okay.

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]

[November 9th, 2nd floor landing-Hall-1st floor outside.]

Watching with some fascination Yuri pulls off one hell of a kick, feeling wind blow past her the stealth attacker thuds into the wall, judging by his now uncloaking form he had ran into it head first. Kneeling down to check his pulse the attacker was alive.

"Huh. Maybe you should be the ninja, or I need time to myself for training and less of enforcing.."

Admiring the handiwork of the School Disciplinary Officer, that soon turned sour as her next set of orders came in, even if coxed as a suggestion. Sighing a bit at least the alarm had been tripped, or so she assumed based on what she seen so far.

"Ayame-san. I keep on getting messages about how our fellow students are in danger. While I'd normally feign ignorance... would you be so kind as to assist us how you deem fit?"

"Tch... Way to ruin it. Sure, I can't let you show me up completely, plus one of us took a nasty blow. I'm not going back exactly the way I went though.."

Stooping over to grab the metal baseball bat the currently knocked out gang member had, she hefts it about in her hand to get a good feel for the improvised weapon. Giving a grunt followed by a head nod Ayame runs off from the landing, making her way to one of the hall windows overlooking a partition to protecting leaving students from rain. Opening the window and climbing out the frame it fortunately wasn't a long drop, from there she lowers herself off the side, baseball bar in hand. Now was time to complete a reconnaissance and see how exactly she could help out, while armed now the fundamental problem of not being able to see the enemy still existed.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

"Damn it, isn't anyone going to help me block this door!?"
The lone student struggling to move the desk over pleaded for assistance. "C'mon! We can't let them get I-.."

*Thonk*

A thonk, and a thud as the young man dropped onto the ground like a plank. Looking over to the library entrance, the doors seemed to swing open on their own.

In the library, one of the girls began to panic.

"O...Oh no! Run! Everyone, I know it sound weird but they're invisible!"

"Well, that would explain it...."

Ishikawa was quick to accept the explanation. After seeing what happened to the poor boy who was trying to move the table just now and the doors opening and closing by themselves.

"...But as far as I know those doors are the only way out for us. At least, what I know of..."
Turning her gaze between Ryuu and the newly arrived Nao, she asked them something only they could pull off. "You don't suppose we can try going through a window, right?"

The windows in the library weren't ones meant to be opened, however. They'd have to break through them, possibly throwing a chair or something heavy through them.

"Screw it! We're just gonna blast through em' even if we can't see them! Hyeaaagh!"

A male student rushed headlong into the door. But he winced in pain, and collapsed onto the ground.

"...This might be stupid, but that person might've had an idea. You two are strong since your guys right? If both of you charge at the same time maybe..."

Ryuu and Nao had only a couple of moments to decide. Around the library, people were screaming as desks and chairs seemed to be getting toppled over by unseen entities, trailing their way to the students pulling back.

Before the trio, a nearby computer screen was smashed into. It sounded like it was hit with something like a metal bat.

"...C-come on! Make up your mind already! You two have the muscle to do it! Make up your mind already!"

Ryuu and Nao weren't much more proficient against this invisible sorcery any more than the two boys on the floor right now. The ony options they had on such sort notice was to flee or fight (though) to flee. Unless... something even more creative could be coined up in such a tense situation.

@zane620
@Eruantien
[/fieldbox]

[November 9th, Afternoon Student Radio Corridor- 2nd floor landing]

"I appreciate you deciding to help, Ayame-san."
Yuri said, biding the Ninja farewell as she made an unorthodox exit that was befitting of her title. Still, she had many things to go over. There was also the matter this now knocked out intruder...

"Sempai! We've come in as fast as we could! We're trying to ascertain what's going on, but right now, it's like the entire schools getting attacked. Everyone's telling us about it, but we can't even find them!"

Approached by a pair of kendo club members. Part of the security detail Michio had called up. Or maybe it was more along the lines of a mutual defense agreement? It didn't matter. Any help she could get right now was the most important. Regaurdless, despite the amount of help they had, the fact remained that the assailants were using some sort of VR related invisibility illusion to hide themselves.

"Keeping everyone safe should be the top priority. Just gather up whatever stragglers you find and get out of here."

"Why...? Nozomi-sempai! We wish to stop them!"

Yuri shook her head.

"We can't even see who they are because they have control over the schools' VR fields it seems. We'll have to rely on the police in the end. I'll try to gather who I can find and get out of the school as well. I appreciate you all helping out."

Y...yes. I understand."

"Imada-san! Iwasawa-san! Can you two still walk on your own...?"

"Come with me!"

@RedArmyShogun
@LowDefinition
@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

"Wah-!?"

Suddenly, Leo forced her back. She gasped as the tables were suddenly turned on her. In an instant, it went form her pinning him down to the reverse. Was Leo planning to actually take action this time? To defend himself?

"It's not your fault. I know whose fault it is! But it isn't just mine! The actions I took are ones I regret every fucking day! And it wasn't just my fault, I just.."

Staring him down in the eyes, the alarmed expression from being wrestled over mellowed down to a glare.

"I just had to keep going!"

"She died and I didn't know what to do! And you..."
"You looked so angry! Angry and sad and somehow it was my fault. I didn't know what to do!"

"...So you're going to spout the same thing again! Like before!?"

Kokoro struggled to move her arms. But to no avail. Leo could feel that she was fueling all of her anger into trying to free herself, but she couldn't break free.

"I'm sorry! For not fighting! I should have kept fighting! I should have done something! Said something before it got worse!"

Oh it took that this long to admit it? Year later and this person had the gall to say it now? All those years, and just an apology?

Kokoro cursed her strength and disadvantaged position. She clawed into the ground in frustration.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"I should have been there to be your friend! We should have been there to help each other and we didn't! But I don't want to give up Kokoro. I still want to be friends! I want to help you smile again. I wanna mend what I hurt inside you. Maybe I'll never truly will
but I have to try!"

Leo felt Kokoro's tension waver. He continued:

"And maybe it won't be like before. It'll probably be totally different. It might even be shit. You might have changed and I might have as well. But you're still Kokoro Amane, someone I care for! And I want to make you feel better. I want to talk again! I want
our friendship back!"

"....Really?"

"So please! Give me a chance to help!"

Kokoro started into Leo's eyes, looking for a certain answer behind his outrageous request.
He stared back.
The tension continued.... Leo couldn't focus on anything else. He expressed his desperate pleas to her as sincerely as he could without uttering any further word.

Kokoro closed her eyes. Relenting.

Leo felt the dainty caress of fingertips on his sleeves. Kokoro's hands seeming to try to take hold of them.

Opening her eyes again, Kokoro's expression was devoid of any of the anger that was present before.

"I wont let you go this time around, Leo."

The young man felt thhe sensation of her hands gently clawing at his sleeves.

At least this time, he managed to avoid dying out right.
But he worriedly wondered what she possibly could've had in mind when she had said that.

@Rithas
[/fieldbox]

It took the police about 24 minutes to arrive at Hisakawa Academy. No one knows exactly what they did when they arrived. They were simply told that the police had handled the situation quickly and efficiently.

But the strange part was that everyone in school woke up in confusion. Waking up in hospital rooms or makeshift beds on the school grounds outside. Which was strange. People who were hiding in classrooms, the library... all of them ended up somewhere they didn't remember going to. Like there was a blank in their memory.

Save for students whom had managed to leave school grounds. Those who made it off campus didn't experience such a thing.

But, in the case of certain students, a part of a certain virtu-ava gang. They didn't get off quite as harmlessly.

As of this moment, the students radio, the red pandas... all these things ceased to exist functionally. For what had happened, and the guilt over what had befallen some of her friends, Nyoko took responsibility for the attack on the school. In exchange for a certain deal.

Rumor has it that the aftermath of what happened at the school was orchestrated in order to ensure that the incident would be passed over as quietly as it could, while other more dirty cleanup work could be conducted behind the scenes.

But even so, the attack on Hisakawa was so large and unprecedented that it created a buzz on media. But only for a short while.

In this whole month.... there were still wounds that needed to be healed, but also ones that couldn't. Out of consideration, the arrangements were made to allow for the students to have a bit of relief over the winter break. One such thing was free admittance to certain places of leisure in the town on certain days.

One of the big ones, coming up today, right in the middle of winter break, was a free admission to the Saionji Hot Springs in town.

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Mana Kamei's Home ]

Kyouko Himura inspected her spread out fingers on her left hand. Three of them, plus a thumb, had her choice of nail polish neatly painted onto it. She was kind of surprised at her friend Sagawa's handiwork. For a girl who couldn't even write properly, she seemed to have a talent in painting her nails, a paradox indeed.

Kyouko's ring finger remained uncolored however. It was impossible to actually 'paint' that nail by hand. For that Sagawa tapped it with her index finger. The hologram responded in kind, making the rogue nail take the same color to match the rest.

Yes. It was nice be able to start walking again. But, there was no way her finger was ever going to come back after getting cut off so violently.

"That color really suits you, Kyou. You're look really cute!"
The meat bun lover spoke to Kyouko in an encouraging voice. She certainly was trying hard. But certainly Sagwa had done her fair share of things. If she hadn't come then... Kyouko would've lost more than just a finger.

Even so, that ring finger was sorely missed. Even if VR could make it looks like it's there, the unnatural stumpy feeling that was now there was so horribly uncomfortable. Kyouko's family was still trying to come up with whether it was financially viable to have a prosthetic made for it.

Sagawa took the closed bottle of nail polish and set it atop a 'borrowed' Kazami. The drone was quite useful for holding things. It was too convenient! Even if it negatively triggered Mana really hard whenever Sagawa did as such. Since Mana had momentarily excused herself out of the room, Sagawa happily made use of the little flying tool she left in their company.

"Kamei-chan and all of us are going that Hot springs later, right? You're going to go there too, right, Kyou-chan?"

@Skyswimsky
@Luma
[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Hisakwa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office ]

Kokoro Amane pinned the student council armbad onto Leo Kane's left shoulder with a baby pin.

"With this you're officially the vice-president of Hisakawa Academy now."

Kokoro turned back to an astonished set of social morals and student council members. So he was now the second, just like that?

"So... Amane-Kaichou. Does that mean Keoni-sempai is really gone?"

"Yes. I received word that he wasn't coming back to this school several weeks ago."

"But, why this guy? With all due respect, Kane-san is-"
"It's decision I have made."
"Surely, someone more capable like Kamijou-san...?"

The members of the council were in uproar. This random no-gooder was suddenly the second? Just how much of a laughing stock would they become now?

Kokoro and Michio's eyes met.

The council president explained her position plainly.

"Kamijou-san, after discussing it with him we came to an agreement that adding the responsibilities of vice president onto him would be to much given his circumstances. Leo Kane is someone I chose personally. So, please give him a chance."

"Kamijou-sempai! Please! Say something!"
A student pleaded.

Suddenly, the peach. Thinking herself as being here out of formal obligation, was about to find herself put on the spot.

"Imada Chiyo." Chiyo looked up to the council president. The peach was surprised. Somehow, Kokoro's expression seemed to have become softer, somehow. "Do you have any problems with this?"

As this scene was going on, among the crowd, Ayame was staring into Yuri Nozomi's back in the crowd. Since Rei was having alone with with her friend, she was again roped into Social Morals things even though she wasn't necessarily a part of them. But, after this month of spending time with her, Ayame was really starting wonder just how deeply the Yakuza had it's fingers in the school. After the attack, they had patrolling officers walk about the school with wooden Boken as a security precaution. Ayame still had hers from the patrol she did with Yuri out in the snow just minutes earlier.

But even more worrying on her mind, was the short exchange she had with her. Earlier...

"...So you haven't even been able to accomplish anything for them yet, then. I see."

"Hey, Ayame-san. Would you be interested in sparring with me, with Shinai, or even these if you want."

"They say that a person's most sincere feelings are revealed when you fight them."

Yuri winked impishly at Ayame, before she continued onward.

After seeing what Yuri was capable the day of the attack, Ayame wasn't immediately sure if she'd gain anything out of it. It seemed more like she'd be destined to lose some of her self esteem if she got beat out so easily. No, she knew she had no chance.

Ayame did her research.

Nozomi Yuri was a bodyguard just like her. Mikado. But, while Ayame was a low end body guard, assigned to low end perspective heirs who were expected to fail. Yuri on the other hand was the bodyguard of the member of the main family. Ayame knew what the main family bodyguards looked like. They were hand picked for their skill and loyalty. Usually they were elders with bountiful experience. They could undoubtedly be counted on in the worst of times.

Yuri was a complete standout in that reguard. As she wasn't an old middle aged muscular person like others within her tier.

She was just an outwardly dainty, doo-gooder high school student.

But that was the worst part. Just what kind of skill did she possess to be Kokoro Amane's bodyguard?

The more that Ayame found out about her, the more questions seemed to pile up. Right now, as the entire room seemed focused on Chiyo Imada, and with Yuri right there, it seemed like as good as any time to decide. Or maybe she should try to look to Kamijou, and try things again now that some time had passed by since their... departure from each other on that level.

@Rithas
@Accelerator
@Raven Haruka
@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs ]

"C'mon Saionji-chan. Can't we go inside now? It's sooo cold out here!"

Midori Ishikawa, visibly shivering, seemed to opt for more style as opposed to reasonableness when it came to her attire. Like seriously, who wore thigh highs and a short skirt with snow visibly in the streets? She and several other students were standing outside of Rei Sainji's family hot springs. Giving free admission to Hisakawa Students, courtesy of their considerate student council.

The only thing was that, right now, there was a serious problem. Thanks to a certain Yuuki and his roughhousing around with Rei the other day, the wall between the two men's and women's bathing areas had been summarily knocked over. There was no way for them to get in without the opposite sex splaying themselves before the other.

Rei was in a real pinch.

Her parents were out of town since yesterday. So she had no idea who to call up to get the repairs done.

"Saionjiii...~! Come one Ryuu-kun, Naomasa-kun. I can't be the only one freezing up here!"

Rei Saionji... had to buy some time. But nobody knew about her thing with Yuuki. Not even her parents! If she told the truth here, not only would she have to explain why the wall was broken, but she'd also have to start fessing up about why she was having a hard time coming directly home these past couple of days. And the fact that Yuuki was with her alone yesterday...

No! It wasn't like that! Please don't judge!

Come on Saionji! An excuse! Think!
If she stood here silently for much longer it would only agitate the redhead and the few other Hot Springs Hopefuls...

@zane620
@Eruantien
@_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, City Streets ]

Yuuki Iwasawa apologized to the boy they had knocked over out on the street. He'd been running with a tarp, trying to get back to Rei's as quickly as possible, but now both himself and the other boy were sprawled on the ground, covered with bits of snow.

To his surprise, it was Taigi Narita from class.

@LowDefinition
@Illin
@_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs ]

That's what you get for going for more style than practicality. It didn't help that Rei's mother and the student council made entry free, and to top it all off, Rei's mother was off elsewhere. After all the Red Panda kerfuffle faded away, the police and all the dust cleared and all the students were left to pick up the pieces in order to somehow ease their fears and let the students relax.

Of course... that only worked if Rei and Yuuki hadn't knocked over that partition. Rei could let in one or the other group of genders, but Yuuki was supposedly trying to get a tarp. If she could stall for time, it was possible she could simply let them both in after they put up the tarp... but....

"Saionjiii...~! Come one Ryuu-kun, Naomasa-kun. I can't be the only one freezing up here!"

Rei couldn't have them asking about the partition right now, so...

"We're cleaning right now, the person in charge of that was late today, and so all I can offer you is to at least be inside for a little while. Once we're done cleaning, we should be able to let you all inside."

She couldn't let them know she was dating Yuuki yet. Not to mention horseplay in the baths? It sounded a lot worse than it was,they were just splashing over the partition and it fell over. There was nothing weird about that. But... Rei had no way to quickly fix it, either. Thus, the stalling.

@Ehb @Eruantien @HotSpringsGuardian
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
NaomasaIco_zpspz5ydfpx.jpg~original

[December 18th Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs]

Listening to Midori complain about the chilly weather caused him to snicker a bit. It wouldn't be that cold if she had worn attire made for winter and not so much Summer. He had to agree though that it was chilly to be standing around in waiting, even with his proper attire of wearing a warm jacket that wasn't to bulky to stave off most of the cold air around him. He could see the disgruntled expressions on some of the other students waiting outside the Saionji Hot Spring.

Yet some others seemed a bit amused if not impressed that Midori hadn't entirely frozen in her current get up. He had to applaud that she only thought it was cold and not numbing at this point.

"Saionji...~! Come one Ryuu-kun, Naomasa-kun. I can't be the only one freezing up here!"

Rei offered a rather fair enough reason as to why she couldn't quite open up just yet, it must suck to pick up the work of someone who shows up late. She did say they could be allowed in for a little while, probably for Midori's sake if anything else. Yet once they were done cleaning everyone could come in.

"I mean I personally like the cold weather, yet I can see how you might be freezing up there Ishikawa-san." Naomasa would state indicating that maybe her choice of apparel could have been a bit better chosen for such a day. yet he would then focus on the building in front of him and speaking loud enough for Rei to hear him.

"Rei-san! If you need help cleaning, I don't mind helping you out! After all it would go faster with more help right?" Naomasa would offer his friend, stating only he would help as he didn't want to just say his other friends would want to help. Besides nothing felt better after doing some work than a good soak.
@Ehb
@Karyra
@Eruantien [/fieldbox]

With the incident that happened last month, Yuuki lost an activity which is radio hosting as the student radio got deactivated. The sticker harassment on Rei have stopped as well, there weren't any harassments happening to Rei or Yuuki at all the past few weeks. Which made Yuuki think that the harassment on Rei stopped altogether.

In these past few weeks, Yuuki have been working on a costume to celebrate the coming holiday of Christmas. He also have been seeing Rei quite often whenever both are available to meet together, of course their relationship is still a secret kept between both of them.
[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

[December 18th, Late Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa - City Streets]

"Damnit I overslept!"

Yuuki is seen running through the streets holding a tarp to cover the partition that he knocked over yesterday. He woke up late and remembered that today, the students of Hisakawa got free admission to the Hot Springs. Remembering that and the fact that he needs to do something about the knocked over wall. He cursed the fact he overslept today.

He continued to run through the streets, not entirely careful as he nearly bump into anything here and there. He then bumped over someone which knocked both him and that someone to the ground.

"Ah goddamnit!" He cursed as he stood up and clean himself along with the tarp from the snow. He quickly bowed to the person he bumped into. "Sorry! I'm in a hur-- Taigi-kun?" He raised his head and saw Narita Taigi, his classmate, is the person Yuuki bumped into. After a short pause, Yuuki quickly remembered that he have to run to the Hot Springs as soon as possible.

"Gah, sorry that I carelessly bump into you but I'm in a hurry so see you later!" Yuuki bowed again and then hurriedly making a run towards the Hot Springs, he wouldn't want to stay long and explain everything because that would be something he would die of embarassment if he were to explain it. The same could probably apply to Rei who were waiting at the Hot Springs, probably dealing with some students that are wanting to go into the Hot Springs...

@Illin
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.