His Name Is... OOC

Darius indeed know a lot of gods, but not all of them; pretty much like someone who deals with politics know a lot of presidents, ministers and kings, but not all of them, at least not in person. Also, I belive there would be many "levels" among gods, some being really powerful, while others have very specific (even if very important) powers to keep the balance of everything. They work in hierarchies, like the Angels themselves. If he continued loyal to the angels, Darius would be very important among them.

I believe he will know some of the gods of these stories, and other minor deities, like demi-gods, elementals, guardians, etc. He can add some details in those stories, if he knows about them. Among his favorite deities, there is one who created a planet with music; her twin is the very Silence.

When you talk about being childish... do you really mean Vesa, or do you mean Pandora? XD I think Pandora is childish, but I'll keep her like this. She's a light character compared to Darius, who is too serious and sometimes sad. She's pure, and lighthearted, but she can become focused when it's necessary. Vesa is somewhat distant... her missions are always more important than what the mortals do; she will only act if she has the permission to do so, and she has no right to rebel. Yet, I still think she will take an important role further at the RP ^_^

Yes, I was talking about Pandora but just wanted that confirmed, also, I hope Vesa will be seen later as well :b I really like when Joseph and Vesa are like... meeting each others, since they both seems to be mysterious in their own way, though Joseph is even more. I though about page 10, where Joseph sees her, I really like her reaction xD I don't know why but I just like it.

And okay, just wondered since Joseph have told another little story now, it's not that long as the others though.

When Iriya speaks, he will be orange. I'm wondering of Joseph shall be white and Andarius light blue. When Noah speaks she can be somewhere between blue and white.
If there are a lot of text Joseph can be gray.

Reactions: Kyrion
I'll start using the OOC again ^_^

The "voice" in my post can be from whoever you want: one of those older men with Iryia, a librarian, another palace worker, or Iryia himself. If you prefer to play only with your characters, I'll carry this conversation by myself on my next post.
Also, when will the doctor arrive for Noah? o.o

Sorry for any mistakes... I'm still really tired from my classes

Yeah, that's what OOC is for. ^^

I don't think I'll take Iriya, since he's the leader and can't go around however he pleases since the men beside him is watching him and all.
So I'll probably take either another maiden or one of the men, maybe even someone else's working in the temple.
The doctor will arrive, I can even take him into the next post.

And it's fine, just take your time and know that I'll wait. :b I don't want anyone to be forced but I'll still give remember posts so it wont be forgotten.

I was thinking if you could make the part about the document like you did for the first one, while I do some parts of this old book with black leather cover. Of course, when you're back and have the time to do so ^_^

I hope you don't mind I'm keepind this little side story with Pandora. I believe I can bring this vampire later, not as a main protagonist or antagonist, but as someone who can make the plot go a bit deeper, and can explain a bit more about Pandora. I think it will be nice. You can keep the doctor there as long as you want, but it's not necessary.

Okay, do you mean like some sort of continuation from the other documents? Or a continuation about the gods?

And it's okay! It's fun to learn more about the characters just as with Darius' past, Andarius, Noah and everyone else. Now Iriya's also going into the gang, so we'll see what sort of person he is.

Feel free to make this document the way you imagine it, maybe a continuation, maybe a source for more information about what the characters are looking for. The book will talk more about the gods.

Justo to be sure: the doctor's name is also Snowden. That means he actually married Eleanor, and that's how she gained the name? Just to clarify, so I can adapt to the "backstory" I'm thinking for Eleanor, Pandora and at least one more character... XD

Yeah, that was the little "plot twist" I thought up as some sort of suprise and that is why he probably wont go after Eleanor knowing her a little more than what he told in his story. The doctor too is quite careful when telling of his past, just like everyone else xD

Can Darius help Noah? ^^' I mean, he's an angel with fire powers... He did that while they were traveling through the snow... Except if you want something special to wake her up.

No, he doesn't need to, I've already thought up of something and he can concentrait on Arthur and all the other things :P

Reactions: Kyrion