His Name Is... OOC

This isn't really about the rp, but since I'm a person who listen to music when he rp's, I wondered if you guys have anything to suggest? Intrumental music is fine too. I just need something new, maybe even something that reminds you of this rp? That woul be cool, like fantasy intrumental music or maybe just a rock song you find fitting to this rp or anything really.
I've just listened to exo, lost destination and Kagaribito and would like something new in mind . 3.

Edit: Also reminder of the rp!!! In case you've forgot.

I didn't forget about the RP ^_^ This last two days were really busy, but I can post today.

About the musics... I really like soundtracks. But I'm very bad at choosing one. Here are some possibilities... (some musics are long!)
This music fits well, I think ^_^ And the short gentle part starting at 2:52 reminds me of Noah

This music is for Darius. I believe it "talks" about the time he was a Seraph and how he fights to be something better. If you prefer, can start the music around 1:50

Arthur! XD This is a typical boss fight song.

This one reminds me of Andarius. Considering his past of loss, too...

I still don't have a music for Pandora. And you? Are there more songs than the ones you showed us before?

• Love
Reactions: Nathchi
They're all really nice songs! And the one with Noah, perfect! (thumbup)

Me? Uhm well...

This one (the first song) reminds me of the Time Lord or atleast, his fight with the mysterious dark monster monster. The song is like, powerful and god-like like the lord of time. I find it fitting in some way. Like, the lord of time stretched out his arms and his golden rod appears before him. oohhh *shudders* I like that!

This reminds me a little bit of Pandora, when she goes out from the shadows and enters the rp in the church. ^^ A little mysterious feeling to it.

I can see Joseph in this a little when listening to it. Though if it wasn't so sad sounding in the beginning then it'd be better.

Or this one, also gets me to think of Joseph. Just the calm guitar sounds, it like fits his calm nature and I also think of his smile he usualy give.

This song reminds me of the City before they encountered the Time lord or the monster, when the city was in chaos and everyone killed everyone, etc. Everyone was confused, everyone was running away, stealing, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6g05U3CLj4

Reminds me a bit of Arthur or when we'll meet him xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I loved it! T_T

The last one makes me think of the RP as an anime, and this being the opening. I have even imagined each character appearing in order, performing some fight moves or magic for a few seconds, and then letting the other take place... something very typical in anime openings XD

I knew Illusions before ^_^ it's rom the same composer of the song Aura, up there: Thomas Bergersen. His whole solo album is fantastic.

If you think about Pandora with this beautiful music from Zelda, I'm really glad. Also, Joseph's musics are very well chosen. I think I'll save the guitar list to play when I'm sketching, it's really good.

Just to mention another music that fits very well for a "Trailer" of this RP.

• Love
Reactions: Nathchi
Yeah, right!! :D

And yeah, it could be an anime actually. That would be cool.

I just thought of the zelda song and her but yeah, it's awesome. The songs where I think of Joseph is also very well fitting, it's like... him in the songs, like your song with Darius.

The song with the trailer is really nice and I mean it! Just makes me want to draw right away.
Another song that makes me think of an opening to this rp is U-KISS Tick tack. if you'be heard them?

Or this song (Singer; Rib - Jitter doll)

Edit: I'll answer the rp tomorrow or later, it's night time now and I should sleep.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's okay, you can reply tomorrow ^_^

The second music reminds me of anime too... They are incredible. I want them XD
Also, everytime I hear a (good) boyband like this and Exo, I want to dance. It seems really nice...

Just a side comment: I've noticed one of the previous ones was also from Kaito/Len, like the first one you showed, so I've heard some others from Vocaloid... I found it curious (and rather amusing) that people just love to make "love pairs" out of them XD Sometimes, Kaito, Len and Gakupo even make a trio! I can only imagine the fanfics and fanpics O.O

Some Korean boybands really have catchy songs that just makes you wanna dance. xD

Well, people nowadays make love pairs out of everyone and it's not really that suprising xD But yeah, it's rather funny or curious as to why but since I've shipped some characters together I can kind of understand but Vocaloids are seen as computers so it's a little hard, but I can think of the vocaloids as whole family. I haven't really seen any fanfics, only on kaito and len .-. and well.... yeah...

Also did a sketch on how I see Joseph, though... it might change. . 3.

JosephSketched_zpse16cc4dc.jpg

This "well... yeah..." was very funny ^_^ I think most people ship some kind of pairing characters... I was just surprised with how popular were these among Vocaloid.
I think that, among them, I prefer Gakupo XD But they all look very young.

I really like your drawing, and how you did Joseph's smile. It's really hard to read his emotions, but he looks definetely smart and attentive. It's also nice how you do both digital and traditional drawings! Congrats! Keep this talent!

Oh, vocaloid is quite popular though, maybe not that much. The most popular is Miku with someone for example Kaito or even Len, or Len and Kaito xD
I don't know, I like Rin very much but that's because I like her songs, some Miku songs are good as well but... I like Rin the most.

And thank you :D Even though it was so... sketchy or doodle-ish and that's the point with the reading his emotions, he either smile mysterious or gentle (welcoming) since he have to do that as a bartender and the pub owner, or he's more... blank in the face. He doesn't do much emotion but I think that makes him the mysterious person he is. And thank you again ^_^
I did a better version this time! Since the other time, I just doodle something quickly.

Josephsketch_zps78041716.jpg

I tried to do it more similar to the other but it was hard... he looks so young in this version, probably because of the ancle and something with the face. But I really tried to do the picture similar to each other.

This new drawing is really nice! I can see the attention you put into the details and his expression. He has this "Kuroshitsugi" aura. And both drawings are similar, you can easily spot it's the same person. About him looking younger, I think it's mostly for the angle: his face now looks more round, and that gives a younger look; adults have longer faces. Also, on the first drawing, it's easier to notice he has a long neck with his Adam's apple ^_^

I'd be intrigued if meeting him. But I'd also want to tousle his hair XD Because I always want to mess with people with perfectly combed hair. But I only do this very rarely... it's frustrating.

Hah, well I don't think Joseph would mind if you tousle his hair a bit, he can always fix it back to normal xD But I think Joseph so far is my favorite character I've made, but of course I like the others as well but it's just so fun to rp him :D You know what I mean? Though, when we get to Venella city, I'll take out another character whom I'll also like to rp because of his personality and nature/aura around him. I think the others will.... well... perhaps like him or just find him rather odd.

Just an update on the last post, just make it go one day or so for I've morr stories to tell and if you want, in the meantime you can tell us a little bit about Pandora or mayde Darius has something to say. Just make it go one day and then I can be the one to skip so we go to Venella. ^_^

Done. Now, if Andarius or Noah want to talk a little, feel free to answer something to Pandora XD

I've answered now (sorry for being so late) but the characters can bond a little now that they have the time, then I'll go over to the next day and continue on after that.

Also, for no reason at all. This song gets me to think about Joseph as well, or atleast his "playful" side. Though just the beginning at about 0:20-0:45 It just gets me to think of him when he's joking or something :b I think I've became a bit too attached to this rp.

Also, also. Since you seemed to like Kagaribito and similar songs listen to this!

Reactions: Kyrion
I didn't expect Joseph to have such a playful side ^_^ I was used to his calm and mostly serious temper. I think his most striking trait is exactly to surprise the others.

You got that right, I really liked both songs, especially the second one. It's very intense! And I like this "twins story" side, and that's why I have twin character in other roleplay. But they are older than Rin and Len. I think it's incredible how intrincate and detailed are those situations in vocaloid clips... maybe is there a storyline behind it all, and I'm just ignorant?

I get attached to RPs too ^_^ I know how it feels like. I'll try to think of another music to relate to this, and also to reply later today.

Well, Joseph is serious I just thought of his little... mean side? Like when he fought the knights and then starts to smile as if he's mocking them, that sort of thing was I thinking of. ^^

And this video has a story in it, there are (I think three) but as far as I've seen 2 videos where it's like a continuation. Can give you the other videos but do you want the original with vocaloid or real singers that cover the songs like the one I send?

Also, take your time to write and reply but if you want to share a song, please do so ^_^

I've watched the other two with the original Vocaloid voices now, but couldn't find the videos with real singers doing the cover. It's a very interesting story.
I see what you mean for Joseph ^_^ he's a nice character, for sure.

Was it this video you saw? With he three stories? Or only the two?

Here are some that covers the songs (It was quite hard to find many covers to the first one but now I took the ones that I like other than other singers that have cover the same song.)

part 1;

Part 2:

Well... the last part have I already send you ^^
There are many videos like this with the vocaloid and also with a story, though... one series with the vocaloid that is very long is this one: http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Putin-P_Series

It's 4 parts with 9 or less or more songs and well, the wiki explains what every part is about (I had to use the wiki a lot since it can be confusing but it is an interesting story)

/watch?v=vl4P3SkFjuY&list=PLA52DC23B498EB090 The album with part one (In the ending they tell you the name of the next video/song, but since it's probably hard to search for them and as for I, who don't have a japanese keyboard, I can't search for the japanese ver either)

My favorite songs from this series is...

If We Meet Again ☆ [Mata Aetara]

The Eyes That Don't Vanish [Kienai Hitomi]

So we Meet Again ☆ [Mata aeta ne ☆]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0Gs5QJjOQ
(You can start the video at 2:32 where Gakupo sings, oooh he sounds so evil!! >u<)

Okay! That's it with the videos or else I'll just spam xD But if you want to listen to this series but can't find all the videos, just come and ask me okay? Or else go to the wiki :3

Last edited:
Wow! You're certainly a rich source of information for this Vocaloid universe! ^_^ That's incredible. I watched all the videos you sent me, and I liked the musics much more than I thought I would when I first heard about Vocaloid, long time ago. The covers are great! But the first two parts of "Synchronicity" were separated when I searched and watched them. I prefer the cover versions you sent me. Most videos have this melancholic or tragic atmosphere, and probably that was what surprised me the most. I believe I only heard the happy musics when got in touch with Vocal. for the first time. Thank you for showing them! Your tips in music are really good, and most of them are already in my playlists!

About more musics for the RP... I've found these:
I believe even the name is fitting.

This one makes me think of the Time Lord. I can't decide yet the details, but it makes me think about the eternity, and how it feels to control the very flux of all events.

To this, I imagined the group making their journey, facing their obstacles, making discoveries until their destination...

When Arthur and Darius meet again, there will be a lot of conflictuous feelings.

I'll keep searching for anything else.
I believe this talks unrelated to the RP should now continue in PMs ^_^ I'll send you one soon

Ah, yeah. Feeling this might get outta' hand right now. But it's fun. ^^
The songs are really good, liked the last one, could think of it fitting into the rp and if you want more songs I can send you one (in the PM)

Also, about the rp, Vesa seems to be quite.... childish about how she behaves, I was just thinking of when she talked about the city and how she just rush away, she wants to go now! Not waiting! Like that xD
Btw, as I've said. I'll take the next day since I'll tell more stories, it'll be more talk about other gods, maybe Darius will know about the gods since earlier? Oh, do Darius know about many gods since he was/is an angel? Because in this world, new gods will come and go, there will be one man to believe in a mechanic god that is believed to have build up the world since he's an mechanican, but it took many years for him to build up the huge world and the humans xD Gods like that will exists, do you have any example regarding gods by the way?