His Little Pet

"Yes Daddy, your house is so big and pretty," she said, sitting down on his lap and kissing his cheek. She was smiling happily and hugged him gently. She looked at the book and smiled. "Is the book good Daddy?" she asked cutely to him.

Taven smiles "yes it is a very good book. now get up its time to have your birthday supper" taven leads Annebelle to a extrodany table filled with food "He pulls out a seat for Annebelle to sit down. "my dear this is for you."

She nodded her head, jumping out of his lap and onto her own two feet. She followed him admiring everything. "Daddy there's so much... Is this all for me?" she asked as she sat down. She was mostly excited for the sweets. She loved sweets and candies and such.

"yes it is all for you eat till you cant eat anymore, but dont go over bord on the sweets ok?" with that taven began putting steak and stuffing and mashed potatos on his plate and begin slowly eating.

She smiled and began eating, she slowly and was full after eating a slice of tiramisu. She sighed and leaned back smiling as she rubbed her tummy.

with a clap of his hands bulters appered. "please save what the cief wants then give the rest to the homeless shelter." He look at annebelle. "It seems to enjoyed your meal, would you ot watch a moive in the theator room while it settles down?"

She smiles and nodded her head. "That sounds like fun Daddy," she said standing up and following him to the theater room. She sat down and smiled getting comfy. "Daddy can you play a happy movie?" she asked softly.

Taven nods "for you anything." taven looks through a large selcetion of moives. he then puts in the moive. Happy Feet. There i Hope you like this move."

She smiled and once he sat down, she laid her head on his lap snuggling into his lap as the movie started. In the middle of the movie she had fallen asleep, tired from the long day.

Taven smiled He quietly turned off the move and picked her up in his arms he then carried her to the master bedroom and softly laid her down on th bed. He watched her sleep for a few seconds before goin to his closet and picking out a simple t-shirt and sleep pants he walked over the the bathroom nd turned on the shower.

She woke up when she heard the shower going. She sat up and yawned. She got up, taking off her shoes and her clothes, heading to the bathroom. "Daddy can I shower with you?" she asked cutely, standing there naked.

Taven looked over Annebelle and with a big smile on his face "sure sweety, hop in. want to help daddy get clean?"

She smiled and nodded her head. She got in with him and took the soap and began massaging it into his skin, cleaning him up.

"yes thats a good girls and now besure to clean yourself up as well" Taven then walks into the water to rinse off the soap from his toned body

She nodded her head and began washing herself, her body all soapy and clean. She was ready to rinse off and she was smiling lightly to herself.

taven wrapped his warms around Annebelle and pulled her into a loving kiss as well as into the hot water. his hands run down your back to her bottom and back p again.

She smiled lightly and kissed him back. She blushed when he moved his hands along her body though, smiling as she leaned into his chest.

Taven turns off the water and grabs two towels and hands one to annebelle "here you go" he dries him self off and puts his cloths on. "its almost time for bed" Make sure you brush you teeth."

She smiled and dried off. She nodded her head and looked around for the tooth brushes. "Daddy do you have an extra one for me?" she asked cutely.

He opens up the a lil cubbored that had an a few new toothbrushs as well as tooth paste and dental floss he then kisses her "there you go sweety." and walks back into the bed room.