His Little Pet

She goes in and tries on a few dresses she picked. She goes out and shows Taven, smiling at him as she modeled the dresses for him. She went back in and tried on the under garments next. "Daddy, can you help me," she called for him softly. She couldn't get the clasp for the bra she had.

Taven walks into the both to help out annebelle and what he sees take his breath away. Wow she is bueatiful. he walk forward to her a slight budgle in his pants and helps her with her clasp.

She looked at hims and smiled. She had a bit of whip scars on her back, but they were very faint. She turned to him, showing him how it looked on her. She looked down and a blush filled her face as she noticed his bulge. She smiled though and closed the door, locking it. She had him sit down on the little bench in the room and she straddled his lap. She smiled and leaned down and kissed him, her hand going down and rubbing him through his pants. When she pulled away though she motioned for him to be quiet.

Taven smiled and nodded then whipseder into her "Make daddy happy my sweety."

She smiled and nodded her head. She maneuvered onto her knees and opened his fly. She began rubbing him and she kissed his tip. She slowly took his member into her mouth and began sucking and bobbing her head up and down slowly. She was able to take his whole length into her throat and she tried her best to stay quiet, but she was so happy. She hoped he was happy, as she looked up at him as she began sucking on him.

Taven tilted his head back and a soft moan exsacped his lips he then looks down into annebelles eyes"\you are doing a good job making daddy feel good keep it up." He then put his hand on the back of her headand rubbed it soffly through her hair.

She nodded her head and continued sucking on his member, tightening her lips and moving her head up and down along his member. She used her tongue to massage the underside of his cock and she moved even further down, taking his member in her throat without an issue.

The way Annebelle was going down on him Taven knew he wouldnt last much longer he spoke in between his soft moans. "Im gonna cum soon my dear you are close to making daddy really happy."

She was so happy when he said she was going to make him really happy. The thought of pleasing him made her so happy so she kept doing what she was doing. She would swallow whatever he gave her like a good girl. She was glad that there was no one around so she could make her daddy happy.

Taven grabs the back of her and rams his member into her thoart and holds her then he then moans as he shoots his loads of seed into Annebelles thorat. he then speaks to her in a loving voice. "that was amazing my dears daddy is very please with how his girl treated him."

She gasped but swallowed his load, until he pulled out of her mouth. She panted softly and smiled up at him. She stood up and got changed into the clothes he had gotten her already. "Daddy did I do good?" she asked cutely as they left the dressing room.

He smile as he lead he to the chashier and paid speaking as they walk. "Yes my little Anne you did amazing." with the swipe of card he paid for Annebelles cloths and lead her back to the car the driver opened the door to let them in to the limo.

She smiled excitedly as they walked towards the limo in the parking lot of the mall. Once near the limo she smiled to the driver and thanked him for holding the door open for them. When they got into the limo, she kissed him suddenly, holding him close as she kissed him. She pulled away after a little while and smiled, blushing lightly. She rested her head on his shoulder and took his hand into her own. "Daddy treats me so well," she said softly, snuggling up next to him.

Taven smiled and then kissed her on the forhead. "And you take care of daddy just as good" The Limo contuies to drive the two to the house. "So my dear are you liking your birthday so far?"

She nodded her head excitedly. "Yes daddy its been the best," she said smiling happily. She watched the houses go by and she smiled. "Daddy which is your house?" she asked cutely.

The limo aprochs a mansion on top of a hill it was fenced in for privicy by tall hedges it has a basket ball court tenis court as well as a pool and hot toot as the limo pulls into the drive a few large flower garden can be seen filled with every flower imaginbale the car stops infrom of the marble steps. "this is our house my dear, Anne."

Annabelle smiled widely as she got out of the car. She looked around at everything and smiled widely. "Its so pretty here Daddy," she said softly. She saw the garden and looked back at Taven. "Can I go look at the flowers daddy?" she asked softly, smiling her child-like smile.

Taven smiles "yes you may dear but not to long i will be in my den reading find me when you are done, if you need help ask someone they will send you to me ok." with that he pulled her cloes and kisses her.

She kissed him back and then went off to explore. She was smiling all the while as she roamed around and played. After a little while she ran back up to the house and asked to be led to her daddy. Once there she ran to his side and smiled at him. "Hi daddy," he said softly, smiling widely.

Taven looked up from his book that he was reading entiled War and Peace and smile back speaking kindly " hello my liltte Anne did you have fun exploring the house?" after he speaks a butler comes in and ssir food is ready." with that he bowed and left.