His Darkest Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam hesitated but her lips parted and she allowed the blood to drip into her mouth. The feeling that spread through her made her gasp gently and shake a bit. It was warm, invigorating as if she were coming alive. She moaned gently, her eyes falling shut as she tasted it.

"Take more if you need to but not too much." He knew his blood was intoxicating her, but being a vampire was what she wanted and he wasn't going to let her die there. He was in need of a companion, he's been alone for a long time it was time for some company.

The blood warmed her and made her feel... aroused. She let his arm go and wiped the remaining blood from her lips before licking her finger clean and smirking at Eric.

"So, how much can my new body handle? Physically, I mean?"

"You will become stronger as time goes on, but since you are a newborn vampire, your body will want blood all the time. You will be tired during the day and you must rest.", he brushed the hair from her face. "How do you feel right now?", taking notice of her body's transformation.

Pam felt tired and awake at the same time. Like she wanted to fight someone and punch trees and run as far and as fast as she could just to make all of her extra energy diminish, but she knew it never would. She felt empty, hungry, thirsty. She looked up to Eric and suddenly animal instinct took over and she leaned up and took his lips with hers, her hand at the back of his neck. His lips were cool and firm, though she knew hers were as well. She hesitated then pulled away from the kiss and stepped back a miniscule step, nodding once in satisfaction. She had no idea why she'd done that, but she didn't regret it. She looked around and found her dress so she could tug it back on.

"Where are you going Pam, dawn is soon approaching you must stay here." the kiss intoxicated him, he wanted more, he wanted her even though she is now his prodigy. He moved in front of her in a swift movement, "You are not leaving this room, until dusk. Do you understand me? Tonight we will hunt, but now is not the time.", he said in a commanding voice.

Pam looked back up at Eric and sighed, dissapointed but she understood and dropped her dress back to the floor. She had nothing else but her short skimpy robe to wear though.

"What do you expect me to do, pace around the room naked until it gets dark? That's over 12 hours, Eric... What until then?"

Her eyes locked on his and her voice came smooth and sure as her hands rested on her hips, her back straight and her chest puffed up a bit, showing him she wasn't the least bit intimidated by him.

"Precisely, Pam. You wanted this life didn't you. I warned you that it wouldn't be easy. Here put this on.", tossing her his shirt. Being shirtless was what he admired most. For a viking of noble birth clothes really didn't mean much to him. He would fight shirtless if he had to. "Come lay down, your body needs to rest. It won't be good when we hunt."

Pam slipped his shirt onto her thin body, shivering as she felt the slightly rough cloth brush on her skin and she inhaled his manly scent, biting her lip gently as it made her body tingle. She moved to the bed, lieing on her side, covers open and leaving enough space for him to lie with her.

He lays down facing her with his head resting in his hand. With his other hand he pulls her in closer, "I promise to teach you all that I can about this life. We'll have so many adventures along the way." He kissed her forehead, "Rest well Pam." He laid down in a comfortable position and closed his eyes till he rested, waiting for dusk to arrive.

She smiled a bit and nodded, then rested her head on his chest and waisted for a few moments, then a few hours, then she finally sighed. She was restless, energetic, she couldn't possibly 'rest'.

"God this is so unendingly boring. I want to do something. Anything that will get me moving." She rolled over and flailed about in the bed just because she could, but careful not to hit the man beside her.

He opened his eyes, "What are you doing?" pulling her closer to him. "I know you're restless, but I can't do anything to help you until the sun sets. Soon it'll be natural, it just takes time. What time is it anyway?"

Pam looked up at the clock in the corner and groaned, her head thumping onto his chest.

"5 at night. Five O'Fucking clock. Ugh, Eric there's seriously no way to make me tired?"

"Not really, unless you want me to drink from you, but that'll make you weak and you won't be able to hunt tonight." he said in a soft voice.

She sighed and looked at him then in a flash she was straddling him bent over him with her dainty hands splayed on his chest and her hair cascading over one shoulder.

"Orrr.... We could play a bit."

He ponders for a moment, "Are you sure you want to do that?" he wanted to do it as well but he wasn't the kind of guy to rush things. In a flash, he leaned up to kiss her passionately and his running his fingers through her hair.

Pam immediately kissed him back, her arms looping around his neck and she laughed a bit then pulled away.

"No, nevermind. You bore me"

She slipped off of his lap and giggled, rolling over to face away from him and lying back down.

He turned on his side and wrapped his arms around her. "You think you are so slick." within a moment she's naked again, and he starts kissing her body passionately. "Do I bore you now?" looking up at her.

Pam laughed as he undressed her so suddenly, his lips brushing over her cool, sensitive skin and she bit her lip, arching her back a bit and holding back a gentle moan. She laughed gently and glanced down at him, speaking gently.

"Well, a bit less now. Try a little harder..."

Baring his fangs he traced them against her skin to send sensations down her spine. And then retracted them, he went down on her and started to eat her out slowly as he massaged her breasts. Looking up at her, she noticed she started to become unbored. "Better?"

Status
Not open for further replies.