His Darkest Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes he turned her down, when she'd get upset and go to the corner, her back to him then she'd turn toward him and her arms would be cut up. Do you want to do that?)

(i was thinking that to keep it on the lines of true blood, or would you like to change it?)

(Nope, but Eric would have to be a bit more rejective of Pam's request.)

(we'll change it up.)

Pam looked at Eric for a moment. She had never wanted anything more in her life than to be immortal. It didn't sound all that bad. Not as bad as he made it sound, anyways. She bit her lip for a moment and sighed, turning onto her side to look at the beautiful man in the bed beside her. What if he did just leave her after making her? Would she really be alright like she swore she would be? She closed her eyes to think, her mind and heart racing with the idea of being a vampire, of being with Eric, of being anyone but who she was.

"Pamela, I beg of you, please. You do not want this life I have," touching her hand softly and looking her dead in the eyes. He's trying so hard not let her do this to herself. Eventually, she'll have to leave him but until then they have to stick together.

Pam sighed in frustration and stood, pulling her light robe on and tieing it. She went to the dresser in the corner, tears slipping from her eyes as she realized what she had to do. She rummaged around in the drawer for a moment until she found a steel letter opener. She kept her back to Eric, knowing that all he would see was her back and she began cutting, letting out little sobs and gasps of pain. If she could not have a life worth living, she couldn't bear to have a life at all.

He looked over at Pam "There's no need cry, now Pam. I'm sorry i can't make you one of us unless it was absolutely necessary.", he said in calm and comforting voice. She was too beautiful to be created into a vampire. He waited for a response from her but there was none.

Pam whimpered and turned to Eric, blood pouring from the deep cuts trailing down each arm. It oddly enough didn't hurt, it just felt really warm. She sniffled a bit and looked at Eric with wide eyes, not knowing what to say. What would he do? She could see his eyes widen and she bit her lip as her warm blood dripped down her arms and dripped onto the floor. She could feel herself losing conciousness as death nibbled at the edge of her mind. She felt so weak and dizzy, but she stood there, dulling eyes locked on Eric.

She loosing so much blood and rapid pace. The blood intoxicating him he went over to her "Why Pam?" he asked angrily. He naoticed she was dying, and her life was the on line. He's going to give her the gift of immortality, like she's been pleading for. He licked her blood, making them clean and drinking just a little bit. He laid Pam down onto the bed and bit into his wrist, piercing his with his fangs. Holding his wrist over her mouth "Drink the blood if you want this life of immortality." He was still shocked that she did this, forcefully causing him to make her into a vampire.

As Eric looked over her with anger, Pam let out a weak half-laugh and shrugged. Why did she do it? She honestly had no idea, but then again part of her was telling her she knew exactly why. She bit her lip as he cleaned the wounds with his tongue, making her shiver and her head dropped a bit as she became weak. She didn't fight as Eric rested her limp body on the bed and her pale eyes watched the beautiful man sink his fangs into his wrist. After a moment a cool rich metallic liquid was dripping into her mouth and she drank, swallowing weakly and grasping his forarm gently, one hand stroking it slowly. What would happen after this? Would there be pain? Would he leave her as she had suggested to fend for herself? All she knew was that she trusted Eric, whether he was a stranger or not.

He watched her carefully as she drank. Drinking slowly and deeply, "Pam stop, that's enough. Stop!" he pulled away forcefully. Gasping and panting at the amount blood she took from him, holding his wrist tight so he could heal, regaining some his strength. He closed the windows and curtains making it dark and locking the door. He watched her body die, gaining the gift of immortality. He gave her everything he knew and learned from the time of human life. "You'll be fine, Pam. Just takes time for the blood to work."

Pam had gotten so lost in the magnificent taste that she'd forgotten what was going on.When he forced her to quit she looked up at him and smiled sheepishly, apologizing with her eyes. She felt so weak at that moment and she hoped it would be the only moment she'd want to just sleep and never wake up. She watched him move around the room, anger and cunfusion clouding over him. Had she angered him that deeply? She had to admit, it was a dumb-ass move, and she had no idea why she'd done it, but she felt happier by the moment as she drifted into the darkness. She managed to speak, her voice hoarse, barely a whisper floating through the air. She wasn't even sure she had made noise.

"Eric... I'm sorry... Hold me?"

He looked at her, her apology sinking in "I don't understand you, Pamela.", he created forcefully, causing him to actually have feelings for her now. He did want a companion just not this way. He came back over to the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "Tomorrow night we'll take you hunting for your first meal." Both of them feeling weak, slept the entire night and day away.

When Pam awoke it was as if it was the first time. She was cold, but it didn't bother her in the least. She shifted a bit, her stomach feeling empty and she felt a heavy arm encircling her waist. When she carefully turned over, everything from the rpeviou night flooded back to her. Eric had bitten her, draining her blood, taking her mortality and replacing it with eternal life. No, not eternal life, eternal death. She bit her lip gently and sighed a bit. She knew there was no need to breathe, but she forced herself to, to feel normal. Most ampires did, right? To hide what they were? She thought for a moment then slid from Eric's arms and stood from the bed, pulling her silk robe around her.

He awoke feeling her stir and sensed that she wasn't there. He turned and slowly opened his eyes. "Pam.....", he said softly. His shirtless muscular body, shimmering in the dim light. He looked at her with eyes of admiration, he was now her father, mentor, and companion. He admired her beauty, his new creation now embracing her new life.

Pam felt his stare, felt his presence, his aura. She closed her eyes, her back to him but still feeling as if she could see him clearly, and laughed a bit, raising a hand to her neck where he had bitter her. Her head dipped a bit and her hair fell into her face, creating a curtain. She could feel tears coming but pushed them back.

"Yes... Eric?" Her voice was barely a whisper, but she knew it would be heard well nonetheless. She watched the floor with intense eyes, as if answers to every question she had roaring through her mind would be there, intertwined in the fabrics of the rug.

He turned from the window to face her and sat down next to her, brushing the hair out of her face. "Pamela, there is no need to cry. You really want to be with me as a companion? If you agree to this, you will have to leave this place and come with me." Her saddened eyes, her pulse now weak, he couldn't help but feel sympathy for her.

Pamela looked up at Eric, into his eyes, hers shining a bit. Where would they go? What would she do? She pondered the thought for a moment before nodding gently, her voice coming weak but steady.

"I do want to be with you. I can never repay you for what you have done for me, Eric. Honestly, I couldn't."

"All I require of you is to stay by my side. That's how you can owe." He bit into wrist, "Drink, Pam. Since this is the life you want." offering it to her. "Drink before the wound closes", holding it above her mouth, so the blood could drip into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.