Hiruzen Chronicles

Miru laughed, happy at least one of her students was so eager, "Now, now, I think it would be fair to randomly pick, but you can pick first." she said, offering the hand that held the papers.

Her dark eyes studied the Uchiha, taking in the mystery of the Sharingan for a moment, then looking over to her other students. Yup, she would definitely have a good team to train. She would be amused to see their faces once they find out they were actually all the same length.

-------

Teru blinked, looking at Gisai's eyes, she had never actually seen a Sharingan activated, only pictures from textbooks and documents. She found it interesting, but somewhat scary.

[[OOC: Once Rubix posts I'll get started with training]]

"First, if I make an ice wall around sensei it will be weak...Second, if you freeze sensei you would be freeze the bells too since it is by his pants.And third, if I do make that wall around him for you guys to strike he might either escape above us or below us which leaves 2 easy way out. I can't watch the top exit of the escape but perhaps I'll be able to hold his feet by freezing his them?" she said as matter of fact while looking up at the sky her finger tapping her lip as if she were thinking which she was."Now, since I already brought this facts to you, your plan of course could be change or modify to be better." she finished and finally looked from Hiruzen to Jiraiya.

Kiro glanced over at Gisai. ~There is no way he actually believes that he can beat her. He probably just wants to fight her because it would be a challenge. Thus, giving him an opportunity to advance his Sharingan.~ He sighed as he thought the situation over. He did a quick analysis of everything

~A series of one versus one fights based on luck depending on who goes first. We have to beat her in ten minutes. A jounin versus a genin, this is already impossible. Even taking into account each of our abilities, we are at even more of a disadvantage. My shadow technique will only be able to control her, meanwhile Shotogun could attack me and cancel out my ability. Thus leaving me only with my wind jutsus to defeat her. I wouldn't stand a chance. Gisai won't be able to copy her techniques because they are bloodline and require a companion anyways. He won't be able to read her movements well enough. That puts him at a disadvantage. Teru is a medical ninja who, to my knowledge, has not had extensive strength training. Even if she did, taijutsu would not be enough to take down Miru. This is an impossible situation, and she knows it. Why would the longest length battle first? She could be testing out teamwork. See if we give each other information between the fights. But that would be a poor way to test teamwork...~

Then the solution hit him. He looked to his team leader before even drawing one of the pieces of paper. "Sensei. Are all of the papers the same length?" He asked, eying her down. It was the only thing that made sense. They would all fight together because individually, their abilites were not nearly enough to take her down. This would also be the best way for them to test their teamwork.

Miru looked over to the Nara boy, the Haruno girl and the Uchiha while they all tried to think. She was paying closer attention to the Nara boy at the moment, seeing if he really was like his father, which he soon turned out to be.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" she cried aloud, a huge grin on her face, "Kiro got it! None of you have the ability to take me out on your own, so you much work together to try and find a solution." she winked, placing the paper in her pocket and doing a couple of back flips to give her some distance from her students, Shoto following suit, no longer wagging his tail. "Now, come and get me young ones." she said, a mischievous smirk on her face before she disappeared into the tree line.

"Clock starts now~" she chimed as she disappeared.

-----------

Teru looked over to her sensei as she exclaimed, a confused look on her face until she had explained. 'Ah, I see. That would make sense...' Teru thought, looking over to her teammates with a determined look on her face.

After Miru disappeared, Teru's body felt tingly, something about trying to defeat a Jounin within ten minutes seemed a bit scary, and she wasn't sure if they were supposed to go all out or not. "Well guys, what should we do?" she asked, looking over to the two males, "We have a Sharingan, shadow techniques and wind techniques, and I'm good at medical skills and genjutsus." she said, keeping an eye out for an attack.

"We should probably hide or something..." she added, "At least until we devise a plan."

"You underestimate our abilities Amiza-san. We are from the great Uzumaki clan, who are extremely talented in fuinjutsu. If you make a barrier of ice surrounding him, my brother could make an earth seal technique to keep him from escaping through the ground. I would do a water barrier above, sealing escape from the air. We'll then use our combined water and air technique to make your wall impregnable from the outside. This will use a lot of chakra, and quick. You'll have only a few minutes to attempt to get the bells. From there you could freeze his feet, grab the bells, and tell us you have them." With that, he sped off, not taking a second glance to see if anyone followed. He had seen where Hiroshi-sensei had been reading and threw a kunai at him, then a shuriken, and went in for a punch. I can't waste chakra, so I have to go with physical attacks. I hope Amiza-san will do a quick job with that wall. Our fuinjutsu may be the best, but that does not mean he won't be able to escape. We are only genine, and worse, we don't have massive amounts to keep it strong. We'll have to make this count.

_

Hiroshi had been reading the last couple of pages, when he heard the kunai flying towards him. He just swiveled his head to the side, dodging it with ease. Then came the shuriken. And he did the same. He kept reading it, engrossed in the book. It was a good read. Then Hiruzen-san came flying at him, looking to land a punch. Does he really think he could just fight his way to the bells? Or is he playing games, like his father? Always rushing head on into a fight. ​Then, Jiraiya came flying in, throwing three shuriken in his direction. He had stopped Hiruzen's punch with his left hand, holding his book in his right. The sidestepped to dodge the shuriken. "That's good, teamwork. Someone figured it out." He said, a little surprised. They're not going head on like their father. They actually thought to work together. That's good. I wonder if Amiza is working with them or going out on her own?

_

Jiraiya had followed his brother, but thought to go around to catch Hiroshi-sensei by surprise. He had saw his brother go in for a punch, and knew his mentor would stop it. Why is Hiroshi-sensei reading a book and fighting? Shouldn't he be paying more attention to us? Oh well. He thought, then tried helping his brother out by throwing three shuriken at Hiroshi-sensei. As they were flying in the air, Hiroshi had grabbed Hiruzen's fist, and just sidestepped to dodge his shuriken. Of coarse, he's a jounin and is stronger. I hope Hiruzen's plan works.

"Tch. I didn't underestimated him. More like question his plan" Amizu mumbled as the twin brothers left. This was her chance to prove her teammates and sensei how worthy she was. She had seen the direction were Hiruzen left and looked to see him and his brother fighting their sensei. My turn she thought and half smiled as she gazed around trying to find the perfect hiding spot where she would make the ice wall. Finally she hid behind a tree that was close but at the same time apart from the fight. Breathing in she waited until Hiruzen and Jiraiya weren't near her sensei and decided it was the right time to make her barrier. With a few hands signs and a 'Ice Barrier' whispered, Amizu created a cylinder looking barrier a few inches away from her sensei's body and taller than him by 3 feet. It was stable but most of all strong enough for a couple of kicks and punches. This jutsu had drained Amizu almost completely out of her chakra and sweat was building on her forehead. But she wasn't done yet, before her sensei could have a chance to see what was happening and how to escape Amizu froze his feet with a thick layer of water. "Now!" she yelled the signal for the twin brothers knowing that at any minute she her body will give up from exhaustion.

Gisai squinted when it had started. Work as a team, hmm. It was expected, but he wasn't exactly expecting it. He closed his eyes and opened them, activating his second tomoe sharingan. He surveyed the tree's searching for any small movements. "Kiro, I have an idea!" he looked at the tree's again.
"You can use your Shadow jutsu with the shadows cast by the tree's. Teru, there is no point in hiding. She's an Inuzuka, she would sniff us out with her dog. That makes Shoto the first of our worries." His plan seemed solid, he was just trying to find a way to properly use everyone's skills.

He weaved his hands in a fast motion, bringing them up to his face as he blew between his fingers, sending a large fireball towards the forest. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" he shouted, signifying the sealing of his jutsu. The purpose was really to clear out the forest and see where she was, since we did not have a sensory ninja.

Kiro shot Gisai a glare as he began to act. "You idiot!" He yelled and followed up with his own technique. "Wind Style: Great Gust Jutsu!" and with that, he did a technique that was similar to the Uchiha clan's Great Fireball technique. He began blowing massive amount of wind through a hole he made with his fingers. The problem with this was that wind is weak to fire. So Shikamaru had to put a greater amount of chakra into his attack to counteract Gisai's. The wind met the fire, blowing it out and nullifying it before it hit the trees. Shikamaru was panting slightly due to the ridiculous amount of chakra he just used. "First off, how can I use my shadow techniques using the shadows cast by the trees if there are no trees? Secondly, you are risking Konoha's safety by destroying the forest. Depending on how far the fire spreads, you could be completely exposing Konoha to any potential invader. You can't take that kind of risk," he said.

He sighed and looked to his team. "Anyways, here's the plan we are using," he said, keeping his voice down so Miru wouldn't be able to hear him, "Keep in mind, we have to defeat both her and Shotogun. Shotogun isn't going to be a pushover either, remember that. Teru, you can do gengutsu. So we'll use that. Gisai, with your second tomoe, you are the most capable when it comes to engaging her. So when we locate her, you begin to fight with her. I will wait for the right opportunity and use my shadow bind on Shotogun. She will probably expect us to focus more on her and less on Shotogun, so this might cause her to be confused temporarily. During that confusion, Teru, you have to use a genjutsu on her. If we can get it to that point, then its over." He looked around to his team, waiting for any agreements or disagreements.

Miru waited patiently in the forest, hiding in the branches where she could keep an eye on them. She had almost panicked when Gisai had used a fire technique, but she had calmed down when she had noticed that Kiro had acted quickly. She would have hated to have been the one responsible for Konoha's exposure. She sighed, 'These kids still have a lot to learn.' she thought, rubbing the back of her neck.

Shotogun was hidden elsewhere, sniffing out their whereabouts. He laid quietly in the bushes, he had his orders and he knew exactly what to do. He growled quietly, ready for a battle.

Miru could sense them making a plan, their voices had gone quieter and she could no longer hear them. She swiftly climbed from the tree, getting ready for whatever they had planned. Her Inuzuka skills would easily smell them out as soon as they had gotten in range, so she wasn't too worried about them sneaking up on her.

-----------

The Haruno looked over to Kiro, nodding in agreement to his plan, "That seems like a good idea, but we should hurry, we only have ten minutes remember?" she said, looking to Gisai for his approval.

Teru ran through her list of memorized jutsu, picking the ones that would be most effective in this situation. Sly Mind Jutsu, False Place Jutsu, and Demonic Illusion : Hell Viewing Technique. She looked back to the forest, wondering where their Sensei could be, she was ready as soon as they had all come to an agreement.

Hiruzen had been fighting alongside his brother, only using taijutsu. His attacks were powerful but of coarse, his sensei was stronger. Engaging him head on was a tough objective. When he and Jiraiya were bout to attack again, a cylindric block of ice began surrounding Hiroshi-sensei. He thought to jump over it, he knew because it looked as if he couldn't jump. So, Amiza-san went ahead and did both. This is good. But we only have a limited amount of time. "Jiraiya-san! Hurry, fuinjutsu now." He shouted rushing to the top of the barrier. With six swift hand signs, he was prepared "Fire Style : Fire Ceiling Jutsu!"

_

Hiroshi had been fighting both Jiraiya and Hiruzen. He was a little tired, their attacks were relentless and tough. The tailed beast strenght haven't fully developed in them. That's good. If I was anyone else, I'd be dead. And I'm going easy, not using the byakuugan. Then, before the twins went in for another attack, a barrier of ice began to form arround him. He knew it was Amiza, and just began to scale the wall. But he couldn't jump. Below him, his feet were being contained in the ground. He tried to break free, but had heard Hiruzen using a fire sealing technique above, cutting off escape from the top. They're smart, I'll give them that.

_

Jiraiya heard his brother call out, giving him the signal to use his earth sealing fuinjutsu. With Seven quick hand signs, he prepared the ground barrier "Earth Style : Earth Floor Jutsu!" He was ready. But already, he was close to halfway empty on chakra. "Hurry Hiruzen-san! Use the wall technique!" Using the ceiling and floor technique took one hand away. Which is why it requires two people to make the wall. Together, they perforemed hand signs with their free hand, and in sync "Combined Water Air Style : Ice Wall Jutsu!" This one technique took half as much as the floor technique, since they combine their chakra to make it seal together. "Hurry Azima! Use your kekkei genkai to try and grab the bells. We can only contain him for a few mor minutes using this type of fuinjutsu." He shouted, sweat formin on both him and his brothers faces.

"Sounds good." he immediately sensed their sensei. He spun around and threw a Kunai into the tree line where he sensed here presence. "There!" he shouted. He bent his knees and got ready, Tracking her moves in the trees and watching her flowing chakra, though not seeing the exact chakra gates, he could easily track her moves. He weaved the seals and created 5 clones. Then, jumping back stealthily and hiding behind a tree, he performed Henge (Transformation), turning himself into Shotogun. He trotted out in this form weakly, making a whimpering noise, attempting to trick sensei into coming over to save her dog. He fell over and began to play dead. He hoped it would work...

Miru jumped back, dodging the kunai that had been thrown at her direction, flipping backwards and keeping her eye on her students. She landed on a low branch, her nose sniffing out where they had all gone. She almost laughed when she saw the Shotogun duplicate.

"Clever, but I think that you forget Inuzukas have a keen sense of smell, and you smell nothing like Shoto." she said, throwing a shuriken at the boy.

Hearing his name Shotogun jumped out of his hiding place, snarling at the students as he jumped to join his partner. Miru let off a smoke bomb as soon as Shoto landed near her, "Beast Human Clone!" she cried out, using the appropriate hand signals and transforming Shoto into a replica of herself. When the smoke cleared two Mirus had emerged, growling like an animal on all fours. They jumped from the branch one going to Gisai and the other to Teru.

-------------

Teru quickly looked over to where Gisai had thrown the kunai, eyes furrowing in the moment of battle. She grabbed a kunai herself and watched as Gisai attempted to trick Miru. Teru groaned quietly when her Sensei hadn't been fooled and gripped her kunai. She had to think of a plan, she knew that now they wouldn't be able to tell which of the Mirus was Shotogun and which was the actual human, but maybe they would be able to figure it out.

When the one clone had jumped down at her, clawing the air with razor sharp claws she back off, throwing a kunai at it which was easy to dodge. She was only using that as a distraction, she used her hand signals as she initiated her False Place technique, jumping over to Gisai so she would be able to lead him out of the illusion.

"Fasle Place Technique!" she cried out, releasing her chakra to copy the image of their surroundings in the area, using this to distract Miru and Shotogun so they could get out of range.

"Come on." she whispered, grabbing his hand and leading him away from the effected area while the clones tried to attack them. After leading him outside the area, she sighed, "I didn't know she'd be able to do that." she muttered, looking at the two clones of Miru. She looked around for Kiro, but she could see him at the moment and she had hoped that her jutsu didn't effect him. "If we can somehow get Shotogun to change back, you can go after her again and hopefully Shotogun is in a place where Kiro can get him. After that I'll use my Hell Veiwing technique." she said to him, still keeping an eye on any sign of Kiro

Still sitting in her tree far from the village she could smell and sense the use of jutsu, "hmm it seems it is training day once again" she muttered with a laugh knowing from her past that once again the bells were in use. Leaning back she reached up allowing a thick python to wrap around her arm then body, whispering to it in light hisses she watched as he dropped to the ground and began moving towards the village. Sitting back closing her eyes she let her mind flow into the snakes so she could see what he saw,her vision was about the same as the snakes so it wasn't really any different to her.

If I were to go through my barrier that would take a small amount of chakra she thought as she ran straight to the barrier, feeling it consume her as her body went through it. Once inside, she pushed farther her body coming free from the harmless layer of ice until she was at the right side of her sensei. "Got you!" she said weakly and trusted her hand forward, the bells were centimeters away from her fingers and finally she felt that she had caught them both. A few seconds later, the ice barrier and the ice covering her sensei's feet broke into pieces and Amizu started to fall forward. She knew she had fainted.

Hiruzen had heard Amiza grab the bells and signaled for Jiraiya to release the barrier. "Release!" They said in unison. When the barrier fell, they gasped at what they saw. Amiza was passed out in Hiroshi-sensei's arms, and she was holding the bells. We did it, but at what cost? I hope she's alright.

_

Both Jiraiya and Hiruzen were standing, open mouthed, and panting. They worked hard to get these bells. Amiza taking the worst of too much chakra release. She'll be fine. These genin show great promise. To grab both bells and figuring out the puzzle is no easy task, especially against a jounin Hyuuga. "You have done well Amiza-san, Jiraiya-san, and Hiruzen-san. You have managed to take both the bells using teamwork. Amiza will be fine with a few day's rest. Now, you all deserve rest. I will put Amiza-san in the hospital."

_

Jiraiya and Hiruzen had been going to the hospital everyday for three days. They said she would be waking up soon and they wanted to be there for her. They waited by her bed, knowing they were going on their first mission the next day with team 6. Our first mission. It's all so exciting. Jiraiya thought to himself.

{For everyone else, finish the test. Try not to rush it and make it interesting. Once you passed the day, I will post our mission objective. Thank you all.}

Kiro had temporarily fallen back expecting the genjutsu to come from Teru. He crouched down and took the same stance his father would take whenever he needed to come up with a plan. He closed his eyes and made the circle with his hands. Every scenario began running through his head.

~One is Shotogun and the other is Miru. They are occupied with Gisai and Teru at the moment, leaving me with time to formulate a plan. Time is running out, we are down to around seven minutes left. Teru won't be able to handle Miru by herself unless she manages to lock her in a genjutsu, which probably won't work without assistance. Gisai will be able to handle Miru better because his Sharingan will help him predict her moves. Shotogun would be weaker in a one on one fight because he won't be as experienced in fighting with Miru's body, so Miru would go for Gisai herself and leave the weaker Shotogun to fight Teru. So the first thing was first, I have to help Teru fight Shotogun~

He lifted himself from his thinking position and dashed towards Teru. "I have a plan," he said to her, pulling her aside. "If my theory is correct, Shotogun is the one attacking you. Can you use your false place technique to copy the surroundings but make the ground black. Dogs are less sensitive to shades of gray. He won't be able to differentiate between my shadow, which is a lighter black color, and the

Three days Amizu had been stuck in the hospital bed. Three days of no training or any active actions. She despised it a lot due to the lack of activity. Amizu was one of those people that like to do something productive every awaking second. At least, her sensei and teammates visited her each day which made her feel like part of the team and a friend although she hadn't been awake when that happened. It was on the third day that she finally woke up to find them all there talking in hushed tones trying not to bother her. "H-hey guys...and sensei" she said weakly as she tried to adjust her eyes to the morning light. To see their team all gathered around her brought fresh tears in her eyes and she wiped them away with the back of her arm. Keep it together Amizu, no crying! she thought.

Miru and Shotogun were temporarily confused with the Genjutsu but Miru had seen past it quicker that Shoto. She snarled, keeping up the persona of her technique as she looked around, trying to find her students. She sniffed the air, determining their new scents with the ones she had recognized. Her eyes focused on the point where their scents mixed with each other, growling at Shoto to signal his attack. Shoto snarled, leaping to the group of students as he aimed for Teru as he was told.

--------

Teru nodded at Kiro, understanding his plan as she looked up, seeing one of the Miru's heading toward her. She initiated her genjutsu once again, doing as Kiro had mentioned and left Shoto pausing his attack to try and figure out what had happened. His canine sight had almost gone, all he was seeing that the three students and nothing else.

Teru grinned, Kiro's plan had seemed to work.

Shoto growled again, resuming his attack as he decided his surroundings didn't matter. Teru held her jutsu, hoping Kiro would hurry with his part of the plan.

-------

Miru growled, both impressed but pressured to end this battle. She had seen what her students had come up with and disappeared into the bushes once again, waiting for her moment to attack.

Gisai watched Miru closely, following her as she hid in the bushes. He jumped into the air, his hands flying into the proper seals for a new jutsu: actually, the jutsu was one that he had crafted, and it was the first field test. He flipped mid-air, his hands now consumed with white flames running up to his elbows. As he hit the climax of his jump, he threw his arms in the direction of where he had seen Miru hiding. Out of his throws came white shuriken that were made completely of flame. If they hit, it was as good as over. "Fire Style! Starburst." he cried out. He didn't have much chakra left now...