Hiron in da hood, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hirondelle

Original poster
Now that I got some silliness done for Urban creds sake, I will first start with this little survey...

What do you prefer to be called? Hiron
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl, or am I?
How old are you? Twenty something... years old... yep.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Huh... what?
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like both! But being a GM is awesome :3!
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? I don't have proper winter gear and am a shame to my frozen homeland of Canada, so staying near the fire it is. ;_;
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
YOU'RE THE BEST! AROUND~! NOTHING'S EVER GONNA KEEP YOU DOWN!!1!

Okay, that was fun, now to be a little more specific...

Hiya to all, I'm Hiron, and I am a French Canadian from the land where cracked roads and collapsing structures are commonplace because the government's too cheap to fix it for good every year like the temperature demands 8D! I'm of the female persuasion and likes to write, read what strikes my fancy and come up with plots while daydreaming (I do that one a lot).

I love nearly every genre when done right, and shuns ruthlessly boredom and writer blocks. I like to chat wit my partners but am stricly antisocial, near Schizoid in real life, so that's a complete one eighty one that front. Oh, an I love listening to music, so if you have a song that is not rap or hip hop or, god forbid, Justin Bieber flavored, feel free to send them my way!

I think that wounds off myself nicely for a first meeting, see you soon!

Hi there Hiron! 8D You sound fun! Welcome to the community! <3

Bonjour, ça va?
Je m'appelle Space Furret. Je suis enchantée de faire votre!

I am not a native French speaker, but I lived in near the French border for some time!
Currently I am in Newfoundland, my home and where I was raised.

Feel free to drop me a question anytime. I'd offer help with English, but yours is fantastic!

Thank you, and your French was nearly perfect, it only needed connaissance after votre :)! Otherwise that translate as I am enchanted to make your.... and then that would just lead to an awkward pause from the other ;)!

Oh, haha! Yeah I knew I was forgetting something!
My french is rusty, as I have been away from French territory for three years now? I'm just a ferret derp. :P

So what kinds of things do you like to roleplay? Fantasy, slice of life, etc..?

Fantasy and Scifi, with creepy ambiance horror thrown in or cute things sprinkled on top of one or both genres depending on my moods.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh interesting! We share a lot of common interests!
I'd love to do a roleplay with you, as I have yet to do one here anyways!

Message me?

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
I read that you are also one who loves to GM, glad to have you around. Now partake or create some awesome stories :D

Thanks! Though the black and white one is no longer with me v_v And the little grey one has turned into a butterball, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.