Hired Guns

My boner is still hype for this.

Will post tomorrow as long as my character is still alive.

Character Name: Lae Cailan (real name: Sersh Verth, son of Duke Verth)

Race: Draconite (A race of humanoids from planet Ves'vera that have been named by earth scientists after the appearance of tattooed scales in their skin which is actually a natural pigmentation. But it is also because when attacking, their faces contort into menacing shapes not unlike the faces of lizards or more specifically named by enthusiastic science-fiction writers: Dragons. Coincidentally, the Draconite have pets called the tonf, which look a lot like dragons do, though their behavior is far from dragon-like)

Tactic/Style: Being a Draconite Assassin, Lae likes to send in his little companion: a tonf by the name of Nysck with the ability to multiply into up to 500 little copies of himself. These copies disappear when they get injured, but do not allow damage to be dealt to the original. Nysck usually skitters back to his master, who sneaks in while his enemy is distracted by Nysck's antics to deal a quick, effective, slash to the neck.

Motivation: Sersh didn't think that being the distant relative of the Prince of Ves'vera's maiden city Iss would mean that he'd be missed when he snuck on a star-cruiser and left home. With not only the Daconite space Armies being informed of his sudden disappearance, young master Sersh had taken a new name and hired himself out as an assassin. Life as the son of a Duke was boring, and he was more than happy yo leave as soon as he turned 14. Discovered as a stow-away on the star-cruiser, he was then taken in and trained by Captain Lae in the Draconite art of stealth and combat. this combined with his high-education and knowledge of the uses of Tonf blood and intergalactic herbs and 'plantlife' to be combined and used as a vaiety of poisons, cures, infection-inducers, and much more made him into a deadly assassin with a reputation to boot in just under three years. Captain Lae was killed during a mission, the ship having been completely obliterated to the point where not even ligaments or muscles of the crew were left behind. Sersh, already having used the name of Captain Lae gained yet another alias and reputation when his mentor passed: Captain Lae's adopted son. Whoever remained of Captain Lae's loyal Daconite crew swore themselves under his service. Despite all this, Lae did exploit the crew and instead preferred a more 'exciting life', becoming a 'gun-for-hire' to whomever offered not the most pay, but the most exciting missions.

Appearance
: Cute_guy.jpg

Fancy: Tickled
Concept: Internalized
Revision 01: Internalized Explosive
Revision 02: Externialization in progress

Character Name: Alan Grey

Race: Human

Tactic/Style: Technical Expert/ Ex-CIA Analyst- I kill in creating devices to assassinate targets in unusual, remote manners. For example while I am sipping on a glass of wine in France, my target in Texas is dying from smoking his arsenic laced cigar. I am trained in CQC (Close Quarters Combat) it is a type of fighting in which I engage the enemy with personal weapons at very short ranges, potentially to the point of hand-to-hand combat or fighting with hand weapons such as swords or knives. I typically use my Katana/Wakizashi set just in case I need to show my skill.

Motivation: Unlike most who do it for revenge or a paycheck, I do it because sometimes bad people need to die and good ones need to know their place. And sometimes that place is six feet deep or in a small plastic baggy.

Appearance: Native American; 6'4"; 237 lbs.; muscular, athletic build; black hair; hazel eyes. Alan Grey.jpg

When swords are drawn, clothes change into Japanese fighting garb. That's the only power they have and it also makes me look cooler.Alan Grey01.jpg

Ota:
I like the idea of using the pet, but if you'd tweak the pet a bit?
I'm not as keen on the abilities.

Horus:
There's not really any bad guys in this, unless you count the people you'd be working for?
As far as the fighting goes, I'd be more interested in expanding your character as useful in close quarters combat, since this is dealing with experiments and survival horror type elements, over assassination and cleverness.

Post up your character sheet ideas, Raiu, and I'll look at them too!

*Delegates someone to stroke Orion's plot boner*

-Moves to stroke Orion's plot boner, then recoils after thinking about the consequences-

Ota:
I like the idea of using the pet, but if you'd tweak the pet a bit?
I'm not as keen on the abilities.

Horus:
There's not really any bad guys in this, unless you count the people you'd be working for?
As far as the fighting goes, I'd be more interested in expanding your character as useful in close quarters combat, since this is dealing with experiments and survival horror type elements, over assassination and cleverness.

Post up your character sheet ideas, Raiu, and I'll look at them too!

*Delegates someone to stroke Orion's plot boner*

Eh, I'm fine with him just being a sneaky little bastard. I just added the abilities so he wouldn't seem so useless, but I'm fine if he doesn't have any too.

Okay so you just want me to expand on my CQC.

Plot...boner.................................................

........what? OuO

*feels threatened, so she strokes it* V.V

Really, the powers were just a bit much. Your pet can have them, certainly, I was just asking you to tone it down slightly. Either way~ :3

Thank you for taking the hit for the team, Esthalia. *Pat pat*
I'll post here soon and hopefully pull these newcomers into the throng with us.

Was wondering if it would still be possible to join. I'm thinking the people who hired the mercenaries would send in some kind of battle robot, to make sure the mercenaries don't double-cross them, if that's okay.

Really, the powers were just a bit much. Your pet can have them, certainly, I was just asking you to tone it down slightly. Either way~ :3

Thank you for taking the hit for the team, Esthalia. *Pat pat*
I'll post here soon and hopefully pull these newcomers into the throng with us.

Ehh, I'll just have it be poisonous or something.

I want to walk into spinning laser blades of death.

Make my dream happen game.