H

Hiraeth

Original poster
***PLEASE PM***
***DO NOT POST HERE***

About Me

Hello! I'm Hiraeth. I'm a seasoned writer/roleplayer. I've been a member of a variety of different writing sites over the years, and now I've found my way here.

I'm usually online for a bit every day, though I do have a full time job, go to the gym, and have other obligations. If I don't get to posts right away, it's probably because I'm either busy or too drained to give you what you deserve. Feel free to ask me about a post owed if it's been a few days, but don't harass me or start making demands. This is something I do for fun, not for pay, so I'm not going to be held to a strict deadline and stress over it. I trust that any partners I might find here are also reasonable adults who can understand the ups and downs of daily life.

I like chatting with my partners. It's good to plot things in detail and to get to know each other a little, so don't be shy. I'm really a chill, laid back type of person.

What I Do

I write original MxM only, because my previous attempts at anything else always end poorly. I don't have the drive to write other pairings. If I could ever be convinced to do any fandom pairings, it would probably be some sort of SasuNaru trash. I wouldn't even be sorry. (Though I still haven't finished Shippuden. So.)

I count words rather than paragraphs, and I tend to stay in the 500 word area when I'm in my groove. I might go as low as 300, but be assured that I become disappointed in myself when it comes to that. As far as my max, I've written upwards of 2,000 for posts before. Those are usually for skip posts, intros, etc.

I like a wide variety of genres. Fantasy? Sweet. Modern? Hit me up. Dark plots? Beautiful. Fluff-fest? Sign me up. There are very few things I won't tread near, but I'm generally pretty open minded and don't offend easily. If you ever have a question, you can feel free to ask me. I promise I won't act all weirded out or pissed off because you took the time to ask about a possible interest. I don't judge. The worst you'll get is politely told it's not my thing.

I write many different types of characters. Most of them are switches in bed, but a very small handful are more dominant or submissive. Bedroom positioning does not necessarily reflect personality, though. I can write a "badass uke" or a "fluffy dom" just as easily as a powerful top and a gentle bottom. Sex and personality really aren't related for me.

World building is great fun. I have a lot of worlds I've made on my own we can pull from, or we can work in one of yours, or even make something new.

What I Look For

While I don't expect someone to perfectly match my post length, I do require that my partners have a good handle on the English language and put in reasonable effort.

It really bothers me if I can't decipher something that was written for me to read. What if it was important? What if it would impact my character's response? What if I were to assume that weird jumble of letters meant one thing when it meant the opposite? Typos happen, and sometimes sleepy posting makes things weird, but let's do our best to make it easy on each other!

I absolutely do not write one liners, and I absolutely will not accept them.

I like someone who can be flexible. I'm fine to pair up with someone who likes to write a bottom character, because I'm more dominant personally and find it easy to take on that role in a story, but I don't care for sassy, whiny, snotty characters very much. They remind me of children, and that turns me off a story pretty quick.

Communication is very important to me. Let me know early on if we need to adjust some things in a story we're working on. I won't be offended. It might even save our story before it ends up being a mess that neither of us are happy with. Plot with me. Make my brain juices flow. Help me make something amazing.

Fave

-Plot
-Fantasy settings/characters
-Romance
-Dark themes (abuse, addiction, mental illness, etc)
-Slow burn (let them long for each other a little, huh?)
-Best friends
-Elves
-Bad boys

Maybe

-Tentacles
-Neko
-(Tw)incest/clones

No

-Werewolves (just not my thing)
-Bathroom things (scat, vomit, etc)
-Necro
-Bestiality