HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Compares his own characters power to others on the list.*

Oh hell yea, this is going to be a blast. Looking forward to the challenges ahead! :link:

Furthermore, looking forward to role-playing with you all as well!

I've been out of the loop with role-playing as of late. So forgive me if i'm a bit rusty at first... :lookaround:

*Compares his own characters power to others on the list.*

Oh hell yea, this is going to be a blast. Looking forward to the challenges ahead! :link:

Furthermore, looking forward to role-playing with you all as well!

I've been out of the loop with role-playing as of late. So forgive me if i'm a bit rusty at first... :lookaround:
S'all good Ish, I'm in the same boat :balletdancer:

Ah, this rp should prove most interesting indeed.

Are we thinking this will be a group (as in the section) or a thread in the Modern fantasy section?

male-guitarist-acoustic-guitar-red-lumberjack-shirt-sitting-floor-play-black-full-length-studio-shot-isolated-49576394.jpg

Name: Gabriel Francis Rook
Height: 5'10
Weight: 144 lbs
Occupation: Various temp jobs, currently a call centre operative

Strengths: Creative, loyal, loving, determined

Flaws: Pessimistic, bitter, self-loathing, proud

Personality: Friendly, quick-thinking and outspoken. Prone to show-boating and grandstanding, but this hides the jaded and cynical attitude of someone who's largely given up on his dreams. Used to be a hopeless romantic, and has managed to retain this attitude despite becoming much more sceptical of his prospects. Tends to take a short-term view of things, has to be prompted to consider the bigger picture. Will want to impress others in group settings or somehow leave a good and memorable impression, and this is even more so with the opposite sex. This is more to feed his sense of self-worth than anything else. As a result he may occasionally appear self-absorbed, but will be highly remorseful if called out on it.

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, watching movies and TV shows on his laptop (usually romantic comedies and sitcoms), messing around with audio programs on his laptop, reading

Skills: Audio engineering, guitar, composing, singing, improvisation, well-read, saving money.

Dislikes: showing emotion in front of others, asking for favours, imposing on others, breaking up, being dismissed.

Attire: He can't exactly afford a huge wardrobe, so he tends to wear old shirts and jeans, often two or three days in a row.

History: He was musical from a young age, teaching himself how to play guitar at the age of ten. His parents sent him for guitar lessons but made it very clear that they expected him to get an "actual job" instead of going into music as a career. Still, he couldn't see anything else he'd rather do with his life and formed a band with a couple of friends in college. They practiced every chance they got but they were never very successful. After graduation Gabriel wanted to keep trying but his friends didn't, and the band (along with their friendships) gradually fell apart. He tried for a while to make it by himself but as his savings continued to dwindle and success seemed unattainable, he gave in and started applying for jobs, resigning himself to playing guitar as a hobby.

((not completely satisfied with this, but I have to go offline now. Will edit when I get back.))
just let me know when you finish it

I think i'm finding a unique way to use my powers. May brainstorm said possible method of power use with the GM, if the idea solidifies completely :D

Until then I shall bask in my thoughts and impatiently go through work today/tomorrow until this is up. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Camille and ch0sen1
Well, I'm done with my CS. Looks like I have time to play "guess that power" with everyone else's until the IC goes up.

Reactions: ch0sen1
I join you GTA rp now I'm join your super hero rp at least this one I can make a char before it starts XD. Making cs now.

I didn't realize I stole your name, sorry Ishnorb

HAHAHAHAHA! yea, I noticed that after I read your post while working on mine....

At first I thought I might have stolen yours o.o

But it's cool! No worries! :afro:

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.