HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
... *read profile and gasps* o_o Our characters need to become friends.

Reactions: Whirlwind
Even though I love my power, I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to use it.

... For good, anyway...

Even though I love my power, I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to use it.

... For good, anyway...
That's the beauty of the entire rp, finding yourself and your ability and how you can develop accordingly. Challenge meets fun :]

(Because I'm sitting here thinking on how I'm going to develop my ability without being something I'm not.)

Reactions: EchoRun
Oh yeah. Need to finish my sheet before I can get my power, huh. Haha.

Speaking of which, CS is finished. One lad from a broken home coming up.

All of the characters are really cheerful peeps, aren't they?

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Probably Monday or Tuesday, that way everyone can finish their CS's and if a few others wish to join. That'll give a good amount of time for people to figure their characters out in the meantime.

I would enjoy to participate in this with you all! (If it's still open)

Here is my cs!

Appearance:
TwVtGWl.jpg

Name:
Baron "aaron" Nettle

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
170 lbs

Drifter: Upholds no steady job, nor attends school.

Strengths:
Determined, Self-reliant/independent, Stoic

Flaws:
Stubborn, Forgetful, Inconsiderate, Impatient, Tends to get into trouble with the law (frequently)

Personality:
Baron is a man of many personalities, which one you know greatly depends on who you are/who he perceives you to be.... Deep down Baron is proud, maybe even prideful. Flowing through life with one goal, to bring himself to greater heights. Whether it be with mental or physical status.

Hobbies:
Indulging in his E-cig, Being Alone, Meeting new people, sparring people he knows/considers friends

Skills:
street fighting, Avoiding/fleeing law-enforcement, Knowledgeable at busking for income, Pretending to be someone he's not/acting,

Dislikes:
Law-enforcement/government, People telling him what to do, School, People who decline his offer to spar,

Attire: black Hoodie, basic black t-shirt, blue jeans, skate-board shoes

Power/Ability:
"Up, up and away!"

History: Baron lived in an average home until about age 17, besides the frequent mishaps or encounters with the law. By age 17 Baron emancipated himself from his parents control and fled his hometown. The journey of life has lead Baron to a place known as Omni City. Unlike other states he traveled through, Baron expects to take permanent root in Missouri.

During life Baron has encountered the bad side of law-enforcement, however no crime has been serious enough to hold him in one place for long. (Or not enough evidence was provided to prove it.) Thus he does possess a criminal record which spans across several states. (Assault, damage of property, or theft charges.) Although he currently is a free man. At most, Baron would possess fines which he pays off at a monthly basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would enjoy to participate in this with you all! (If it's still open)

Here is my cs!

Appearance:
TwVtGWl.jpg

Name:
Baron "aaron" Nettle

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
170 lbs

Drifter: Upholds no steady job, nor attends school.

Strengths:
Determined, Self-reliant/independent, Stoic

Flaws:
Stubborn, Forgetful, Inconsiderate, Impatient, Tends to get into trouble with the law (frequently)

Personality:
Baron is a man of many personalities, which one you know greatly depends on who you are/who he perceives you to be.... Deep down Baron is proud, maybe even prideful. Flowing through life with one goal, to bring himself to greater heights. Whether it be with mental, physical or ability status.

Hobbies:
Indulging in his E-cig, Being Alone, Meeting people with powers, sparring people who posses abilities

Skills:
street fighting, Avoiding/fleeing law-enforcement, Knowledgeable at busking for income, Pretending to be someone he's not/acting,

Dislikes:
Law-enforcement/government, People telling him what to do, School, People who decline his offer to spar,

Attire: black Hoodie, basic black t-shirt, blue jeans, skate-board shoes

Power/Ability:
???

History: Baron lived in an average home until about age 17, besides the frequent mishaps or encounters with the law. By age 17 Baron emancipated himself from his parents control and fled his hometown. The journey of life has lead Baron to a place known as Omni City. Unlike other states he traveled through, Baron expects to take permanent root in Missouri.

During life Baron has encountered the bad side of law-enforcement, however no crime has been serious enough to hold him in one place for long. (Or not enough evidence was provided to prove it.) Thus he does possess a criminal record which spans across several states. (Assault, damage of property, or theft charges.) Although he currently is a free man. At most, Baron would possess fines which he pays off at a monthly basis.
Only thing I would say is change any reference to powers as no one knows they'll have powers until the rp starts. Everything else is fine!

Reactions: Camille
BALLET_0005.jpg

33cx8vm.jpg

Name:
Maevah Fantyn

Height:
5"4

Weight:
115lbs

Professional ballerina.

Strengths:
Graceful, Loyal, Passionate, Observant.

Flaws:
Perfectionist, Serious, Dry Humor.

Personality:
Maevah is extremely serious, taking everything to heart to be executed with perfection. She hates when she doesn't do something just right, especially her dancing, and stews over everything she does that isn't up to her standards. Despite her serious attitudes, she can be loyal and passionate with people she is close to, ensuring anyone who needs her help that she's befriended gets it in the exact way needed.

Hobbies:
Dancing, perfecting her dancing and everything else she does, playing violin, people watching, yoga.

Skills:
Dancing, taking in her surroundings and small details of situations, moving with agility and grace.

Dislikes:
Loud people, cats, messing up, snow, uncomfortable beds.

Appearance & Attire: Maevah is fairly short and extremely thin though muscular. She has ivory skin with light green eyes and long brown hair. When Maevah isn't wearing her dancing outfits and ballet shoes, she can often be found wearing yoga pants or leggings of varying colors, tank tops and open fronted-knit sweaters or baggy off the shoulder shirts. Her shoes of choice are Converse of any color.

Power/Ability:
Animal Imitation.

History: Maevah grew up in Sydney, Australia. From the time she was extremely young, her parents had her take ballet, which she grew to love more as the years went by. Her parents were just average people, living a mostly normal life with both parents as nurses. Though behind the scenes of their "happy family", Maevah's twin troublesome brother was secretly involved with gangs, and got himself into a bad situation resulting in his death when they were 20. The family, reeling from his death, decided to move to a city called Omni City, where they settled cozily and to themselves. The next three years progressed with Maevah becoming extremely hard on herself and her dancing, practicing any chance she could get, which also resulted in her landing the main role in many ballets in her academy.

She was proud of herself, as were her parents. Eventually Maevah earned enough money to move out on her own, and currently resides in a small apartment on the opposite side of the city as her parents, though visiting them often.

Only thing I would say is change any reference to powers as no one knows they'll have powers until the rp starts. Everything else is fine!
I fixed it! Does that work?

Since we're starting to get a lot of ppl with even more requests, I'll only be accepting a few more characters (Est about 3-5). I hope everyone is pleased with their powers and are soon ready to begin what's probably about to be the most epic rp EVARRRRRR!!!

But seriously, I just want to thank everyone for joining and I had no idea it'd take off like this. I know some of you and others are new, but I just wanna take the time to say I appreciate you all and I'm looking forward to all of us together in this expansive "high powered" Rp!

^_^

Hey, you supplied the topic, I'm only too happy to lend my support for the story. I'm looking forward to writing with you. ^_^

I'm in and so excited! Also, I'm kinda of freaking out about my power. I've always wanted to try this!

Reactions: Undead_Ban
owo I love character randomization. I had a character totally randomly created in this really cool, in depth tabletop RPG. In short... he was made of liquid, boiling silver, had dragonfly wings, a holy weapon and demonic energies.

male-guitarist-acoustic-guitar-red-lumberjack-shirt-sitting-floor-play-black-full-length-studio-shot-isolated-49576394.jpg

Name: Gabriel Francis Rook
Height: 5'10
Weight: 144 lbs
Occupation: Various temp jobs, currently a call centre operative

Strengths: Creative, loyal, loving, determined

Flaws: Pessimistic, bitter, self-loathing, proud

Personality: Friendly, quick-thinking and outspoken. Prone to show-boating and grandstanding, but this hides the jaded and cynical attitude of someone who's largely given up on his dreams. Used to be a hopeless romantic, and has managed to retain this attitude despite becoming much more sceptical of his prospects. Tends to take a short-term view of most things and has to be prompted to consider the bigger picture. Will want to impress others in group settings or somehow leave a good and memorable impression, and this is even more so with the opposite sex. This is more to feed his sense of self-worth than anything else. As a result he may occasionally appear self-absorbed, though he'll be highly remorseful if called out on it.

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, watching movies and TV shows on his laptop (usually romantic comedies and sitcoms), messing around with various audio programs, reading (nearly any well-written book, but prefers thrillers and mysteries).

Skills: Audio engineering, guitar (acoustic and electric), composing, singing, improvisation, well-read, saving money.

Dislikes: showing emotion in front of others, asking for favours, imposing on others, breaking up, being dismissed.

Attire: He can't exactly afford a huge wardrobe, so he tends to wear old shirts and jeans, often two or three days in a row.

History: Gabriel grew up in St. Louis as the only child of two office managers with a passion for culture, who instilled a love of reading in him. Though he read widely, his favourites were always superhero comics and fiction, much to his parents' dismay. He was also musical from a young age, teaching himself to play guitar at the age of ten. His parents sent him for guitar lessons but made it very clear that they expected him to get an "actual job" instead of making a career out of it. Still, he couldn't see anything else he'd rather do with his life and formed a band with a couple of friends in college. They practiced every chance they got but they were never very successful. After graduation Gabriel wanted to keep trying but his friends didn't, and the band (along with their friendships) gradually fell apart. He tried for a while to make it by himself but as his savings continued to dwindle and success seemed unattainable, he gave in and started applying for jobs, resigning himself to playing guitar as a hobby and to the fact that he'd never do anything important like the superheroes he'd admired as a boy.

At least, not until now.

Power: "Just my luck..."

Name: Aaron Lykos
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 131 lbs

Strengths: Intelligent/Timid/Loyal/Kind
Flaws: Shy/Squeamish/Self-Conscious/Depressed
Personality: Aaron is shy, awkward and can't stand up for himself, but he makes a good friend. He's very loyal and would do almost anything someone asked him, although sometimes out of intimidation rather. He's extremely against violence, and wouldn't harm anyone unless under the absolute gravest of consequences. He is still awkward with his gender identity, and doesn't like discussing it.

Hobbies: Science, Movies, Books.

Skills: Excellent Math, Physics, and Chemistry knowledge. Has good observation skills and appraisal.

Dislikes: Violence, Blood, Homophobia, Transphobia, Insects.

10325657_10152891969968395_592810679014493930_n.jpg
Attire: Baggy pants, Hooded sweatshirts, beanies, denim jackets.

Power/Ability: "Why don't you pick on someone your own size."

History: Aaron was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, as Ellen, to a Cardiologist and a well renowned journalist. He never felt right growing up and was always teased, bullied or otherwise discriminated for acting differently in school. And not before long his parents found out, and spent a few thousand dollars in order to "fix" him become normal. He was close to ending it all, but his uncle managed to talk him into admitting his identity. He began hormone therapy and with the help of his uncle, he got the money from his parents for surgery when he was 17. He then transferred to his uncles hometown in the United States to study chemical engineering. Omni City may prove slightly more tolerable with his uncles help.

Status
Not open for further replies.