Height:
5'10"
Weight:
192lbs
Kennel Worker/College student to become a veterinary technician
Strengths:
Optimistic, reassuring, bright,
Flaws:
Quiet, a bit on the shy side, awkward at first, self-conscious about his hair.
Personality:
While he is generally a quiet guy, Isaac, upon second meeting will be more friendly. He just loves his job and prefers the company of animals over people, with the exception of his family and friends. It takes him a while to get used to a person he just met, but if he had a good impression of them and finds it to be enjoyable around them, then one can count on him considering said person a friend.
Hobbies:
Learning drums, Ultimate Frisbee, hanging out with friends, computer games.
Skills:
Whistling, good aim, drums, sprint runner, Spanish fluent
Dislikes:
Rudeness, people who hit animals, liars
Appearance:
Isaac has a lean build with an average posture. His hair gets a severe bedhead, often times resulting in him giving up trying to tame it for the day. If he could, he would wear a hat to work
Attire:
Shirts, jean, sweatshirt, hat. At work he wears scrubs unless it's Casual Friday.
Power/Ability:
"My plans always work."
History:
Isaac was born in Tampa Bay, Florida and has one older sister by two years, a father, a stepmother and uncle. He never got to know his real mother as the marriage between her and her husband ended on a very sour note and both parties cut all ties with each other, his mother wanting nothing to do with the children because they were her ex's kids. Often times while growing up, he hid behind his older sister when meeting new people or playing with friends. When his father married his now current wife, Isaac had some trouble adjusting to the new person as for the first six years of Isaac's life it was just his father, sister and occasionally uncle. Isaac clung to his sister more than ever, going as far as to use her in order to communicate with his stepmom. At times he heard her whistling recognizable tunes through out the house and together with his sister, she taught the two children how to whistle, Isaac quickly becoming a master of the skill. This allowed the two of them to bond with each other, developing a close mother-son relationship. When doing chores, Isaac and his stepmom would whistle songs together to make it fun. After graduating from high school, Isaac and a few friends moved to Omni city to attend school. Isaac at first didn't really know what he wanted, taking random classes here and there to try and see what he liked. He dropped out after three semesters, still very much unsure what to do. He got a job as a kennel worker and loved it right away, having so much fun taking care of the animals and playing with them too. After the encouragement of his stepmother, he then made the decision to go back to school to pursue a career as a veterinary technician, working the weekend and some weekdays.​

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Reserving my spot now before this closes

Hmm? Oh, my avatar? It's a monstrous depiction or representation of the Libra zodiac sign. Pretty neat, right?

So, any ideas on the fine ass madness that is our characters? Do we want any of them to be acquaintances or friends pre-rp? Just throwing it out there for sake of ease.

Reactions: EchoRun
Hmm...I think Darcy could do with maybe one friend who can put up with her raw personality and lack of consideration for other people's feelings. :)

Name: Faris Ecklan

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 125

Strengths: Energetic, Charismatic, Persuasion, Intelligence, Charm

Flaws: Liar, Argumentative, Stubborn, Cynical, Impatient, Rebellious

Personality: Faris is a head strong girl. Whether that is attractive to a person or not, it's what she's always been. She gets in her head that she's always right, and the fact that she truly is hardly ever wrong only makes it worse. She acts before thinking most of the time, coming to a solution in her head and assuming it's right and charging in before considering anyone else's ideas. She hates being cooped up indoors and waiting around for anything. If you can't keep up with her, just leave her alone. She does have a strong sense of justice, and hates to lose. But her 'revenge' is insatiable. She rarely forgives and is easily embarrassed on top of that. She has a strong heart, with good qualities, and she can honestly love deeply. But most people tick her off before she can think to actually let them in past her abrasive personality. She is a fun loving girl, enjoys parties, alcohol, and a basic good time.

Hobbies: Marital arts, getting into trouble, learning about weapons and how to use them, watching documentaries (especially on history/historical events), hanging out with friends

Skills: Fighting, Martial arts, Strength, Speeches/Convincing someone of anything, Getting away with anything

Dislikes: Being proved wrong, being told no, people who annoy her or get in her way, stupidity

Appearance:
tattoo-girl-hd-image.jpg

Attire: Usually anything that shows off her curves. She's not a big fan of showing skin and looking slutty, but she does like tighter clothes that are flattering. A typical outfit might be a designer sweater and shorts, or dressing up a long sleeve mini dress. Her favorite color to wear is black. Most often she wears a leather jacket. She likes to show off her many tattoos as well.

Power/Ability: Metal Manipulation

History: Faris was born as a status symbol for her mother. Her mom had been rather famous but was starting to lose modeling jobs when she got pregnant. She made sure to leak the story to all sorts of news outlets about how the father was unknown and how she planned on raising her daughter in all sorts of unconventional ways. It brought her back in the lime light enough to be thought of, and then again when she "got her body back in 2 months!" according to the papers when she was photographed pushing Faris around in her stroller (after having called the paparazzi ahead of time). In reality, her mother hardly paid attention to her or wanted her. Faris grew up running to her nanny on Christmas morning, not her mother. And everything made her angry. She was pissed off at the world for the tiniest things, often not understanding why she would go into rages. Her mother dealt with it by telling someone who worked for her to take Faris out and buy her whatever she wanted. Only Faris cared little for material things, except maybe weapons which she began collecting and practicing with in her room. She eventually asked her mother for lessons in things like Jujitsu, to which her mother obliged, not really caring.
Faris was homeschooled and never went to public school, her mother too proud to send her daughter out for an education beyond their home. Faris eventually hated the indoors by the time she was 16, and began running away constantly, often with boys getting drunk and into fights with other girls for the dumbest reasons. By the age of 18, she knew her mother could control her no longer, and moved out to live with a group of friends very recently, taking one of her mother's credit cards with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Damion Samuel 'Day' Jackson
Height:
6'0
Weight:
177 Pounds
Cook at Jackson Diner
Strengths:
Positive//Smart//Adventurous//Loyal//Caring
Flaws:
Stubborn//Unfunny//Quiet//Unorganized//Unfocused
Personality:
Damon has a great and kind heart, he is very nice and peaceful, he is one of the small percentage of kind hearten people. He is also really unfunny, all of his jokes have been really, really bad. He is also very responsible but gets unfocused when their is a lot happening. Even though Damon doesn't have any friends his age, he is very loyal to close family, and if he gets any, loyal to friends. Damon is an A+ Student, even when he was in high school and elementary school, he was picked on a lot. Damon will sacrifice himself for the greater good and so that shows he has a lot of bravery inside him. Damon is very quiet amongst people he doesn't know, so when he works he likes to be in the back where he doesn't talk to anyone and no talks to him.
Hobbies:
Cooking, Listening to music, reading, watching videos online, walking along the town and writing his novel.

Skills:
Cooking, math, science, psychology, knows how to shoot a gun, great at reading and writing his novel.
Dislikes:
Criminals, sports, abusive men/women, fighting, squirrels and Mushrooms.

Appearance:
Even though he doesn't like sports, he goes to the gym a lot and so he is quite built, he is tall and a good weight for his age.
B0SQF4tCcAAWgdS.jpg

Attire:
He mostly wears a regular T shirt, plaid shirt over it, jeans or cargo pants and Nike pair of shoes.

Power/Ability:
IDKY (Don't know yet)

History:
Damien was born in Toronto, Ontario Canada for his child years, he lived with his mother Stephanie Donovan and Gerald Donovan his father, with also his brother Jamie Jackson who was six years older then him. Damien was bullied a lot in his elementary years, the boy was picked everyday he went to school, the boy never told his parents or his brother because he didn't think he had too. As time progressed the boy had a tormented life, but always kept a smile on his face because he didn't care for himself, he cared for other people, putting almost one hundred percent of his life to help others.

His father, Gerald, was a co owner at their Diner, called Jackson Diner with his father, Lawrence, which they spent most of the day at working. His son at age 16 was a server at the restaurant, while his mother was a waitress. Unfortunately his father passed away a year later, from generally old age, so Gerald ended up working as the only owner of Jackson Diner. when Damien got in grade seven (Canadian years) his brother got in a fight with his parents and ended up leaving the house, the boy had a connection with his brother and was hard to be the only son in the house. Later in his life he had discovered that he had loved books, so he now knew what he wanted to be older, a novel artist.

His father had gotten a job offer in Omni City to open their Diner their, when he was in high school, even though he was devastated that he would have to say goodbye to his brother. For that time he went to a new high school, still constantly getting picked on, but met a group of friends, one primarily being his friends Diane (De-anna), Connor, Scott and Katrina. He also liking cooking, so he ended up going for writing and Cooking. The boy became a cook at the Diner and is his current occupation.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Also, decided to pretty up my cs a bit. Its a habit.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
thank you, i am very excited lol It's pretty much heroes the T.V series

Aight.

Is one forced to use the CS-Skeleton, or could I make my own that provides more or less the same info?

Anyway, needless to say, I'm in.

MV5BMTQ4NDM3ODU1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTg2MjQy._V1__SX1377_SY704_.jpg

"Are we playing golf or just fucking around?"
| Name |
Mitchel Samuel Cassidy

| Aliases |
"Mitch" and "Sammie"

| Age |

| Height |
181 CM

| Weight |
78 KG

| Build |
Lean but fit.
Engineering Consultant at Michael Industries.

| Powers |
N/A yet.
Personality:
Mitch is a incredibly intelligent young man, he knows that he is smarter than everyone he comes across in his everyday life, but he keeps from being arrogant about it. He's a creative mind who both paints, plays the violin and writes in his spare time. His humble side is all thanks to his mother whom raised him as a single mom to never take others for granted, to make sure to make more allies than enemies because you're not stronger alone. He enjoys listening to music, classic rock and 90's music is his jam, he has a secret guilty pleasure for boybands. He's talented at engineering and chemistry, as well as Math and physics. His ability to recognize patterns are off the charts and it's lead to him skipping several years of school, which made him mature quicker. Giving him a rather 'adult' and mature taste in life unlike most of his late teen peers.
He would much rather spend a friday night reading, performing experiments or playing either video games or music than going to a party. While he tries to be kind and polite he's far from a social butterfly, as his understanding of science is immense his understanding of social structures is whelming at best.

| Traits|
Creative
Genius
Athletic
Charismatic

| Flaws |
Hard times noticing emotions
Lacks Populat cultural knowledge.
Anti-social
Bit of a loner.

| Skills |
Quick Learner.
Genius IQ.
Track Runner.
Sharp tongue.

| Appearance |
Mitch keeps his hair short and his facial hair either completely shaven, or if he's been preoccupied to a light stubble. He walks with a nice posture due to his rigorous exercise and trying to keep himself in tip-top shape, both physically and mentally. He wears a lot of light color like blue and red, but keeps his overcoats and jackets in a darker often charcoal color.
Mitch dresses in nice stylish clothes. Dress shirts and chinos with nice leather shoes to match.

| History |
Mitch was born to a household of a soldier and a stay at home mom. His father, Michael was a U.S Ranger, and his mother, Veronica was a stay at home mom when Mitch was born. Mike, his father was very busy with his work, going on multiple tours and doing a variety of military things, never really paying attention to Mitch. Mitch would return from a tour messed up. The things he had seen changed him, he was dishonorably discharged from the military and quickly started drinking a lot.

He turned abusive to his wife and to his then four year old son Mitch. While he was sober he was depressed and when he was drinking he was abusive. The abuse went on for several years, till Mitchel was 7 years old. Veronica decided enough was enough and said she was going to leave Mike, whom was drinking his fourth bottle of the day, didn't take too kindly to her threat. He assaulted her while Mitch was watching, Mitch called the cops and they arrived just in time to stop Mike from killing Veronica.

Mike was sent to prison for domestic abuse and Veronica would be hospitalized for a couple of weeks because of her injuries from the assault. Following Mike's conviction, Veronica was a single mom and she tried her best to raise Mitch. As soon as Mitch didn't have to worry about his father giving him a black eye he started to focus in school, on learning things and on reading, sure, he had known how to read since he was 3 years old, but he had never learnt anything like this.

By the time he started Senior Year of High School The Ivy League Colleges were practically throwing scholarships at him. However, he chose not to go, but instead attend Community College for two years to get a Engineering degree, he didn't wanna move away from his mom. He graduated college and he moved to a new city, away from his Kansas home and is starting to get into Adulthood. Finding a job at the firm Mike's S.O is the head of security at, as Mike's S.O was a friend of the family.

| Notes |
Cheeseburger is his favorite food and scotch is his favorite drink.
His favorite song is "Finger on the trigger" by Foreigner.

Last edited:
Name:
Damion Samuel 'Day' Jackson
Height:
6'0
Weight:
177 Pounds
Cook at Jackson Diner (his fathers diner)

Strengths:
Positive//Smart//Adventurous//Loyal//Caring
Flaws:
Stubborn//Unfunny//Quiet//Unorganized//Unfocused
Personality:
Damon has a great and kind heart, he is very nice and peaceful, he is one of the small percentage of kind hearten people. He is also really unfunny, all of his jokes have been really, really bad. He is also very responsible but gets unfocused when their is a lot happening. Even though Damon doesn't have any friends his age, he is very loyal to close family, and if he gets any, loyal to friends. Damon is an A+ Student, even when he was in high school and elementary school, he was picked on a lot. Damon will sacrifice himself for the greater good and so that shows he has a lot of bravery inside him. Damon is very quiet amongst people he doesn't know, so when he works he likes to be in the back where he doesn't talk to anyone and no talks to him.
Hobbies:
Cooking, Listening to music, reading, watching videos online and walking along the town.

Skills:
Cooking, math, science, psychology, knows how to shoot a gun, great at reading and writing his novel.
Dislikes:
Criminals, sports, abusive men/women, fighting, squirrels and Mushrooms.

Appearance:
Even though he doesn't like sports, he goes to the gym a lot and so he is quite built, he is tall and a good weight for his age.
B0SQF4tCcAAWgdS.jpg

Attire:
He mostly wears a regular T shirt, plaid shirt over it, jeans or cargo pants and Nike pair of shoes.

Power/Ability:
IDKY (Don't know yet)

History:
RP out. (Sorry i don't like putting bios because i come up with better ideas while RPing)
You must provide some type of history bio to give your character a background and basis for development.

Aight.

Is one forced to use the CS-Skeleton, or could I make my own that provides more or less the same info?

Anyway, needless to say, I'm in.
Add Traits and Flaws and everything else is fine.

You must provide some type of history bio to give your character a background and basis for development.
oh okay I'll do it then

Reactions: ch0sen1
Speaking of powers: Do you give us a base power and we do then figure out the applications of said powers? For instance, you would give me Pyrokinesis, would You just tell me that I can manipulate heat / fire, and then let me go loose with it, within the limitations provided, that is.

Speaking of powers: Do you give us a base power and we do then figure out the applications of said powers? For instance, you would give me Pyrokinesis, would You just tell me that I can manipulate heat / fire, and then let me go loose with it, within the limitations provided, that is.
Power, general details, weaknesses. It's rather open ended in a sense in respect to the limits provided.

I am pleased if not still a little bamboozled with what I got. :D

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.