HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
It's a new era.

Everything's changed. You remember those stories you read growing up? The fantastical adventures of your greatest heroes and their triumphs over impossible odds. How we'd immediately run outside with a towel or blanket on our backs with our stick swords in hand, ready to take on the world. You remember how even as we aged we always thought in the back of our minds what if...what if we were placed on this earth with a different purpose...a higher purpose. What if we were the one in a trillion that would literally one day revolutionize the world with feats of the unimaginable. How we'd talk about what we'd do if we had this or that...replaying the fantasy over and over and over again...

And then the day came where that was no longer a dream. This vast, amazing, wonderful, exciting planet Earth we live in became something that turned our most radical machinations into the surreal. Reality. We don't know what triggered it, where it came from, or why it did...but the world all see one shared vision in wake of this gripping history: This was no fairy tale. The average everyday person has become something more...super. Supreme. Highly Powered. HiPer.

Welcome to HiPer. For all interested, I have a system to randomly assign superpowers to whoever would be interested in the rp. Each person will be generated a power and will have to learn to adapt and develop their characters as well as their powers in a setting with crime, danger, and real world events just as probable and imminent as It would be in everyday life. The initial setting of the rp will take place in the fictional city of Omni City, which is placed in the middle of the USA (on the edge of Missouri). Note that this was created to house a central setting for the rp, and all other locations on Earth are based off real locations. Of course people will have to decide if they'll do justice or chaos, and know that every action taken will have consequences.

Overall this will be a epic and fun rp, but with undertones of a more grounded universe. Won't be any aliens or magical overlord wanting to control the realms so to speak. Only you would help shape the world to what it'd become.

RULES:

1) DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR POWER IT'S AT RANDOM GENERATION: Be humble and open to not having an ideal power, that attitude may cause you to find many interesting applications to your ability. (See Rule 4)

2) DO NOT BE IRRATIONAL OR IMMATURE WHEN IT COMES TO ABILITIES AND THEIR POWERS AGAINST/AROUND OTHERS: Please let's be civilized. Clearly you have to know if you have the ability to burp bubbles you will NOT defeat a pyrokinetic (No one will have powers that dumb don't worry lol)

3) CONFRONTATION AKA 'SPICE' IS WELCOME IN RP, BUT I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT HAVE IT OUT OF RP. WE ARE ALL A FAMILY HERE, WE ALL LOVE TO EXPRESS OUR CREATIVITY AS A RIGHT AND FREEDOM, DON'T VIOLATE THAT: Because if you're a troll, jerk, bully, etc, will you be kicked from the rp? Hellz yeah.

4) IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR POWER, YOU MAY REQUEST A "RE-GENERATE" (get it?) BY INBOXING ME 'R2G'. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU RISK AN EVEN MORE INCONVENIENT ABILITY AND ONCE YOU R2G, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REVERT TO YOUR OLD ABILITY, IN ADDITION YOU CANNOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO A "REVENGE" CHALLENGE SHOULD YOU LOSE, OR EVEN DIE IN A BOUT.

5) NO ONE LINERS/SENTENCES. NOOBFACES :p : Like, really in an rp like this...why would you ever want to?

6) CHARACTER DEATHS CAN HAPPEN. SO BE CAUTIOUS: This isn't just a superpower rp, it is also a slice of life ironically. It's also all about finding your character and who they as they develop their abilities. When to use your powers vs. not, EVERYTHING has consequences.

7) SUGGESTIVE THEMES/SITUATIONS NOT ALLOWED ON THREAD. ABSOLUTELY NO LIBERTINE WITH LIBERTEEN. IF I FIND OUT THERE WILL BE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION AND REPORTING: Kissing, sure. Romanticism, go ahead. 18+ Go to PM.

8) IF YOU WON'T OR CAN'T POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE WON'T FORGET YOU IN INTEGRAL PLOT ARCS/ PIECES OF THE RP. EVERY MEMBER MATTERS TO ME, I WANT ALL OF US TO EXPERIENCE THE EPICNESS TOGETHER: But if not, hey deuces to ya lol. Let me know in advance. If not I'll assumed a dropped rp.

9) NO POWER WILL BE GENERATED FOR YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AND BEEN ACCEPTED WITH YOUR CS (Wait-listed people won't be generated a power until they've been moved into the rp.) :]

10) DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR USING THESE SEEMINGLY IRRELEVANT ALL CAPS RULES. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE IMAGINING I'M YELLING RIGHT NOW. HOW? BECAUSE I'M IMAGINING I'M YELLING RIGHT NOW, AND I'M TYPING IT!!! LOL BUT SERIOUSLY, HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!: Pretty sure the rule speaks for itself...

Now, let's get to the good stuff. Time to shape a universe. How it's shaped is entirely up to you.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Harmony Katrina Kayne aka 'Kat' or 'Kay-Kay'
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 133 lbs
Occupation: College Freshman at United Metro University / Plays Volleyball

Strengths: Strong-Willed/Loyal/Honest/Intelligent/Outgoing
Flaws: Stubborn/Melodramatic/Sensitive/Isolated/Overanalyzing
Personality: A very wise and old-fashioned spirit; doesn't drink or smoke but still knows how to be outgoing and "wild". Only trusts her circle of friends and family. Determined, independent, and charismatic girl who could make the best time out of going out or staying in watching movies. Never complains and isn't picky. Emotionally just needs to belong. Mentally very tough and strong. Psychologically has a very confident and heightened sense of purpose and destiny.

Hobbies: Cooking, Video Games, Adventure and the outdoors, horror movies, dancing, sports, fashion, exercising, singing.

Skills: Engineering, Programming, very strong math and science skills, very athletic and physically fit, clever with words, great at sports and physical feats. Krav Maga training. Loves knowledge and can be quite the pliromaniac. Fluent in Spanish and Italian.

Dislikes: Rudeness, Disloyalty, Liars, Immaturity, Injustice, Men who hit women, greedy people, conceited people.

Appearance: Curvy and fit body; athletic and toned legs, abs, and mildly cut biceps. Peachy complexion.
Attire: Anything from sweatsuits and athletic wear to flannel tops and skinny jeans, sundresses and heels. Fashionably versatile.

fs1.jpg

fs1p2.jpg

fs3.jpg

Power/Ability: "What I can do makes me seem like a bright individual, allow me to enlighten you."

History: Kay grew up with a relatively cozy lifestyle in Springfield, Missouri. Her father always spoiled her, her mother always gave her those "girl to girl" moments all daughters cherish. Kat was a regular happy go lucky kid, always making the A and AB honor roll at school. She grew up in the best of both feminine and masculine worlds, learning all about sports at a young age, always going hiking and swimming with her parents and sometimes even camped or hiked on her own as just a teen. She learned how to cook from her mom Bridget, who is a culinary chef running the city's most renown bakery called Cakewalk. Her father Alex works as a police detective after serving in the armed forces. She's the perfect hybrid of a tomboy and a girly girl. She's popular for her playing volleyball, former high school status, and the occasional talent shows she wins for her singing around the local area. She aspires to be either a sports star or a singer, maybe an actress. High school she was known as popular but quiet, not really getting into any mischief but was a social butterfly. She graduated with honors and a 3.9 GPA that landed her a academic and athletic scholarship to 90% of the schools she applied to, but chose to go United Metro or simply 'Metro U' in Omni City, Missouri for athletics and a stellar technology university. She has many people she knows but a very small circle of friends she actually trusts. Inside, she struggles with her social identity and her calling in this world, and upon getting her abilities will have to juggle who she is with adapting to this newfound life of hers. She fears she will never fulfill her destiny and will end up just a shadow of the world, but things were about to change. She was about to see life in an entirely new light.

Eh, why not? Let's see how this rolls.

I hope this is okay.
Aidan
IVh7So2o.jpeg

"I start to levitate
I feel the air beneath my wings
I hear my pulse
I taste the air I breathe
I touch the ground
I see the end and I feel whole again"

Name:

Aidan Di Angelo

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
163 lbs

Hotel Clerk
College Freshman

Strengths:
Athletic
Parkour Trained
Musically Inclined
Fiercely Loyal

Flaws:
Emotionally Unstable
Addictive Personality
Prideful
Possessive
Jealous

Personality:

Aidan is somewhat introverted and shy around new people, especially when in a formal setting. He is usually a relaxed person, laid back, and friendly to people around him. However, he is irritable sometimes, and is prone to having bad days. While he can often talk to just about anyone about just about anything, he tends to avoid talking about himself as much as possible.

Having a complicated home life, Aidan took to various means of escape. The foremost methods were free-running and music. He made friends with a small group of people whom he developed a strong bond with. He always treated them very well, and was fiercely protective of them.

Hobbies:
Free-Running
Playing Music
Trying New Foods
Spending Time with Friends

Skills:
Parkour
Guitar and Vocals
Basic and Intermediate Math

Dislikes:
Rudeness
Bossy People
Tight Spaces
A Lack of Music

Appearance:
Blue Eyes
Black Hair
Pale Complexion
Athletic Build
Lithe Frame
Moderately Toned

Attire:
Simple Clothes, usually darker tones.
Band Tee's
Blue Jeans
Almost Always Wears a Jacket

Power/Ability:

"Anything you can do, I can do better."

History:

Aidan was born in Texas, raised from birth by his parents, both of which had their share of issues. His father was a run of the mill drunk, his mother your average bi-polar depressive. During his childhood he found himself caught between his quarreling parents, and his only escape was to blare his music with his headphones on.

When Aidan was 12, he began sneaking out and running away from home. He would stay with friends for days at a time to avoid his parents. During these sessions he picked up both music and Free-Running from his circle of friends. These things would ultimately become his main methods of escape.

Over the years, his outlets broadened into minor crimes and drugs, both of which landed him into a great deal of trouble. His new talent proved very useful in avoiding capture, and often times, the consequences. After returning from a friend's home one evening, he wound up in a brawl with his father while trying to protect his mother.

This conflict caused the death of his father at the hands of his mother. In an effort to protect herself and Aidan, she shot him with the gun she had recently begun carrying. After a long legal battle, she was released, and Aidan went back to live with her again. During the trial, he stayed with various friends, as he had done before.

After this life changing event, his mother decided it was tome to move and get a fresh start. The two left Texas bound for Missouri, where they would begin anew. Although Aidan hated that he was leaving his friends behind, he strongly felt that he needed a change of scenery. Since arriving, his life hasn't significantly changed much, although he has landed a job and begun attending University.

Imaan_p-230x338.jpg

Name:
Darcy Moore

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
154 lbs

Advice Columnist

Strengths:
Writing
Advising
Baking
Caricatures
Long Distance Running

Flaws:
Rude
No filter
Insensitive
Can't read the mood

Personality:
Darcy keeps it real. She's very honest, she does what she feels is right and she doesn't lie. And this is where the problem comes in. See the problem with Darcy is that she doesn't beat around the bush, butter you up or cushion the blow. She will tell you what she thinks of you right then and there without mercy. Which is probably why she doesn't have that many friends. No one wants to be around someone who won't lie to you to make you happy. That's just not how Darcy is and she'd been that way since she was a child. When her stepmom asked her if she looked old, she said "Of course you do. You're forty three for God's sakes, and you're white. You should know you're people don't age well." And it was no surprise when her stepmother walked out on her and her father a few days later.

Hobbies:
Dog walking
Rock climbing (gym walls, not real mountains)
Photographing any dog she sees
Restaurant reviewing

Skills:
Baking
Cooking
Parkour
Photography

Dislikes:
Fakers
Cats
Fried food
Things getting stuck in her hair
Alcohol

Appearance:
Darcy is a lanky girl who stands at 5'8" and weighs 153 lbs. She has light brown skin, brown eyes and thick eyebrows. She has a soft look to her and is curvy but with a slight athletic build. Her hair is wild, curly, and pitch black. She usually wears her hair loose and often wears colorful knit berets.

Attire:
Darcy wears dark colored skinny jeans, long sleeved shirts, and various styles of pea-coats.

Power/Ability:
"I'm a hippie's dream come true!"
Plant Manipulation

History:
Darcy grew up in a breaking home. She had just been dumped on her father's doorstep a few months after her birth, and her father was currently dealing with his wife who was leaving him due to him cheating on her. Her father tried to keep his wife from leaving but her terms were too much for him. She wanted him to give Darcy up for adoption and get a vasectomy to avoid anymore...Accidents. He refused and she left with their three children.

Due to experience raising his other children, Darcy's father didn't have much trouble raising her, however he did feel trapped and tied down now that he had to devote all of his time to his infant daughter. Her father was a dog at heart and he would chase after anything with large breasts and a nice ass. However with a baby he was unable to do that. He couldn't go cruising for the...Messier girls because he couldn't risk being arrested, fathering another child or getting some...disease. So he resigned himself to the life of a single dad...For a while.

When Darcy turned ten, her father took that as his cue to get back out there and start back up with his deplorable and lust filled life. He went out late with various girls and sometimes stayed out for more than a couple of nights. When he finally dragged himself back to the house, he would collapse into a drunken sleep and Darcy would have to take care of him. It was during that period of her life that Darcy got her insensitive disposition and a mean streak. She would complain as she helped her dad into bed and tell him exactly what she thought of him at that time. She would berate him while he was passed out, and when he was awake she would threaten to leave him forever. Of course she wouldn't actually do that as she had nowhere to go, but it felt good to say it and make her dad apologize profusely.

When Darcy turned thirteen she started walking the neighbor's dogs to get some extra cash in her pocket. She liked walking the dogs because if she called them 'dopes or idiots' they would just lick her and try to play fetch. She liked how dogs loved someone no matter what they did or said, unlike humans. With her permanent bad attitude, she had already alienated herself at school, even when she had made jokes and called someone stupid, they had gotten mad and started ignoring her. She had resigned to being alone after that.

When she graduated from high school, Darcy didn't go to college. Her dad made enough money so that she didn't have to, and he didn't seem to mind her sticking around at home, because it benefited him. He couldn't cook or clean for shit, but Darcy could, so he never told her to leave the nest.

Two months after graduation, Darcy got a job at one of the local newspapers as an advice columnist who wrote under the pen name, 'Daisy', her column was called 'Daisy: Life Consultant' and people wrote to her about their daily problems. At first Darcy was hesitant because she knew how people reacted when she have advice face to face, but the editor pf the newspaper reassured her that people liked commanding voices through the news. And it turns out that they did. The readers loved her and there was never a day when Darcy didn't get questions about daily lives. Soon her column was so popular that she was given her own half of the newspaper.

By the time she turned twenty, Darcy was making enough money to get her own studio apartment. And even though her dad begged her to stay, Darcy left because her father was no longer whoring himself around the city, but doing something much much worse; He kept getting married. He got married to someone for a few months, realized they were either a complete dipshit or an asshole or both, and then he divorced them. He was a Catholic's nightmare, as well as Darcy's.

So at age twenty she moved out and aside from the holidays, she never went back to visit her dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Delicious!

I mean, thank you. ^_^ So, you going pm his power or...? Lol

Name:
Jeremy Monroe

Height:
7'2"

Weight:
280 lbs

Republican Congressman

Strengths:
Strong
Diplomatic and charismatic, but intimidating when need be
Enjoys strong ties with family, and in the U.S Government.

Flaws:
Republicans are in the minority this year
Shady
Hot-tempered
Personality:
A natural, hot-headed politician who can get the crowd rallied with his voice alone. He loves his family, and he loves his job. He does, however, have a hot-temper, and has a tendency to explode when something goes wrong. He is a friendly person, though, and doesn't hold grudges.
Hobbies:
Playing golf and enjoying the Washington countryside

Skills:
Amateur Golfer and chess-player
Master's degree in Political Science.
Athletically fit

Dislikes:
Long meetings.
Having his authority questioned.
Being accused or disrespected by another.
Having his family try to butt into his job.

Attire:
Wears or a suit and tie mostly, though he likes polos and slacks for informal wear

Power/Ability:
The Might Of Olympus.

History:

He was born of a large Greek immigrant family, and lived a normal, spoiled life as a son of a politician. He made good grades in school, and was a great Linebacker, but his passion was golf. His father deemed golf less important, however, and had him study politics, since politics was the family business, dating back to Athens, they say.

Jeremy, not wanting to disappoint his father, went to law school, and gained a master's degree in Political Science. He soon afterwards applied, and won, in the election of mayor, and, some shady scandals aside and soon forgotten, led a good many terms, until he decided to apply as the governed, and later move on to his current position as congressman.

As of now, things are going poorly. The Republican party lost both houses, and are constantly vetoed in favor of Democratic ideals. His party has been slammed by accusations that they are apart of major scandals, and Jeremy is being zoned in with the possibility of resignation due to his possibility of cheating on his wife, along with other unsavory accusations. Family ties are still strong as ever, though the are starting to become frayed.

Reactions: Undead_Ban

Name:
Jeremy Monroe (Monrovia)

Height:
7'2"

Weight:
280 lbs

Guardian

Strengths:
Honorable,
Protective,
Loyal to Monrovia,
Iron-Will,
Determined to Accomplish His Goals,and The Goals of Monrovia

Flaws:
Emotionless,
Unreasonable,
Obsessed with Monrovian Security and Reputation,
Changes to Monrovian Needs, No Matter the Cost

Personality:
"FOR MONROVIA!!!"
Hobbies:
Guarding and fighting for Monrovia.

Skills:
Former Sheep herder.
Athletically fit

Dislikes:
Enemies to Monrovia, he barely sees anything else, so any other dislikes are unknown.

Attire:
Wears a suit which represents his power. Wears attire common to the Greek senate or a suit and tie, depending on location at the time.

Power/Ability:
Monrovia is not yet known to exist by modern society.

History:
He was a normal shepherd near the City-State of Monrovia. There was a great event taking place, a great circus, showcasing many events, including the choosing of the next Champion of Monrovia. The previous one was mortally wounded after a cataclysmic battle in the Mediterranean Isles, against the invading forces of Greece, led by Alexander the Great. It caused Greece to fall from glory, with the death of their great emperor, and Monrovia to drift into sea, separated from the mainland by the clashing of Monrovia and Alexander.

He went to the circus, to partake in it's events, particularly to showcase his sheep with the whitest wool. However, things took a turn for the worse. Greece sent a great statue to them as a peace treaty, like they did in Troy. And like Troy, it was a trap. It came to life, and began to destroy Monrovia from the inside out.

In his panic, he ran to the nearest tent, and hid. The tent he hid in though, was Monrovia's tent. The great Monrovia, with the last of his power, bestowed his almighty power to the shepherd, and from then on, the shepherd was known as Monrovia, champion of the Monrovian Peoples. He defeated the statue easily, and saved the people. They then rebuilt themselves, and were forgotten from time...

Last edited: 2 minutes ago​
You have to tweak the CS a bit though, remember this isn't a fictional witches and warlocks universe, it's the real world with superpowered humans, make his story more grounded.

Reactions: nonsequitur
Name: Stephana "Leah" Cloris

[imga]http://data2.whicdn.com/images/49549969/original.jpg[/imga]
[imga]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_aOfrTAG74o/UcXH62AP02I/AAAAAAACIr0/cFrOOG-ol5s/s400/tumblr_mms4qkThno1rslft6o1_500.jpg[/imga]

Appearance: Stephana has no curves, lean muscle, toned and regularly exercised, as well as Light blue eyes; often covered by brown contacts. Her complexion is milky, pale white and sunburns easily.

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 122 pounds

Occupation

College freshmen
Foreign language/English Tutor

Strengths

√Adaptive √Compassionate √Quick study √Honest

Flaws

×Overly Cautious ×Clumsy ×Forgetful ×Gullible

Personality
Leah is a very thoughtful person. More specifically, she thinks a lot about why life is the way it is. She won't take someone else's word for it unless they've shown some evidence. Leah is also honest and thusly expects everyone around her too be as well. Easily trusting in matter of friendship have proved many times over that leah is gullible and will almost always fall for a joke or maybe even take that sarcasm to heart. because of this, she is overly cautious and usually slow to make decisions. Leah can't stand not to be around people. She needs at least one person there to talk to, input sometimes unnecessary, otherwise she might feel crazy talking to herself. She's used to sharing, doesn't mind change and does well with involving others whenever possible.

Hobbies
Modern dance, reading, Fun facts, Old Movies, Photography, Food

Skills

Knowledge of books
Flexible and strong
Working knowledge of first aid
Knives, kitchen use

Dislikes

Being interrupted
being forced into a decision
Carrots
Shoes

Power/Ability

" When something is destroyed, can it be remade?"

History

•Hometown- Neosho, Missouri
•No criminal record
•Driver's licence issued at 18 years of age
Leah is one of nine children in her family, including her, four of which are biological. Life was easy, perfect one might say, before the adoption of the first two; Leah wouldn't have known because she was 4 upon their arrival. Even so, after the adoption of three additional sisters and brothers Leah hadn't barely noticed the difference between her biological and adopted. Her siblings were fun, her family was kind and loved to spend time with each other. As high school came and her family became older, Personalities began to develop; Leah, who was one of the quietest, was soon left behind. She hadn't done anything wrong and was by no means on good terms with her teachers. She was just..not noticeable; By no means had they ever forgot her, it was just as if they had suddenly become less interested. High school passed by in a flash and Leah had no idea what to do with her life. After that life was just the simple events that she took constant pleasure in: Dance, horses, or trying to show people who she really can be.

Name: Andrew 'Andy' Flint
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 162 lbs.

Strengths: Charismatic / Witty / Athletic / Perceptive / Hard To Read
Flaws: Selfish / Envious / Hot Blooded / Desperate / Petty

Personality: A rebel and punk at heart, he has no love for the established order but keeps his head down and stays out of trouble when he can. He's a survivalist in a concrete jungle, getting his hands on what he can and scrapping by day by day. Friendships are an enjoyable convenience but he'll always be looking out for number one and will always put himself first. He puts on a cheerful facade and really does try to be an optimist but with his lifestyle and what he does it's not rare for him to hide his depression behind smiles and jokes.

Hobbies: Parkour and Card Tricks. Lacks the free time or resources for much more.

Skills: Lock Picking, Acting/Bluffing, Street Smarts, Sleight of Hand, Rudimentary Martial Arts

Dislikes: Spoiled Brats, Authority Figures, High Society, Abuse of the Downtrodden, Racism, Senseless Violence

Appearance: Willowy, lean fairly scrawny. Little to no body fat with a fine bit of muscle. Slightly blemished skin.
Attire: Keeps his colors monotone and forgettable. Avoids wearing anything too tight and restricting or loose and burdensome. Sometimes sports sunglasses.

6f187ba14a93ae6e9955d99095186d7b_zpscfca430f.jpg

Power:

History: Born and raised in Omni City, Andrew grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. His dad was an abusive, alcoholic construction worker while his mom was a burnt out pain meds junkie. Neglected and hurt from a young age it was something of a relief when his father was taken to prison for the cold blooded murder of a man in a bar fight though it left the already struggling family all the more wanting. His mom forced him to drop out of middle school to get a job, barely supporting the two of them with what money they could get. Eventually Andy got desperate and turned to stealing, breaking into stores just to get food and essentials and as time went on stealing goods to sell to the local gangs. He's managed to scrape off just enough money to afford a run down one room apartment and get away from his hag mother but it's still a constant and dangerous grind to just keep food in the pantry.

images.jpeg

tumblr_n909xpUzqv1roqxspo6_500.jpg
Name: Cara Finch

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 111 lbs

Strengths: Capable of seeing orders through, Quick reflexes and quick on her feet, Pretty convincing when she needs to be, Quick reader

Flaws: Indecisive, Quiet, Afraid to speak her mind (Particularly after she spoke out against her parents and dropped out of college)

Personality: She's not one that opens up to people quickly, but is very open with anyone she's close to. Most of the time she keeps to herself, but she doesn't do it as much as she used to. She enjoys her line of work, as it allows her moments of escape. She has quite a bit of wanderlust, and is often zoning out and deep in thought when she isn't busy. She's also hard working, as long as it's for a cause she can get behind.

Hobbies:
-Color Guard (the marching band variety)
-Hiking
-Puzzles
-Sketching
-Reading

Skills:
-Plays French Horn
-Drawing
-Memorizing information quickly
-Improvisation

Dislikes:
-Her height
-Inequality and prejudice
-Annoyingly cute and fluffy things
-People that are convinced the world revolves around them
-Public Speaking

Appearance: *Picture at top*
Thin, yet broad shouldered. Her hands are thin as well as callused. She has a tattoo (in the spoiler) on the back of her left shoulder.

Attire: She typically wears jeans, tee shirts, and oftentimes a leather jacket or flannel. She wears a pair of old sneakers basically everywhere she goes. She doesn't care much about what she wears.

Power/Ability: "Come to the dark side..."

History: Cara grew up in Newton, Massachusetts, with her mom and dad. She was an only child, with a love of music that was quite obvious from a young age. She learned how to play French Horn in middle school, but opted to join the color guard in high school. It was always her dream to join the nearest DCI (Drum Corps International) corp, the Boston Crusaders, who she had been a huge fan of since she first saw them perform her eighth grade year. Unfortunately, her parents wouldn't allow her to join, and she didn't have the time or money to in college. She eventually ended up dropping out of college, moving to Omni City (more to get away from her parents), and becoming a certified tattoo artist. She doesn't get much for it, but she enjoys it more than what her parents had wanted and is able to get by.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.