Hip Hip Hello!

M

MissMutANT

Original poster
Heya howdy-do! I discovered this little corner of the internet rather late at night and since my brain isn't functioning at maximum capacity I've appropriated this handle little survey here... so lets see what have we got here?

What do you prefer to be called?
I go by a lot of names on the internet... Anything derived from my username works. Or just "M" for short.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a lady. No need to check, you can take my word for it uhuu U//u//U

How old are you?
OLD ENOUGH. (what a rude thing to ask a lady uh!... but no really go look at my profile if you -must- know)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, old fart when it comes to Roleplaying. I've got about 10-ish years of experience. Lately I've had more free time and decided to get back into it... only I've had the darndest time finding anyone to play with. *sniffle*

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I really prefer one on one or SMALL groups (two/three players besides myself).

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
In this weather? SOFA. With a good book and cocoa!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Whatever they were singing on Yo Gabba Gabba this afternoon... sobsobcaisob sometimes being a parent is hard ;~;

WELL NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY... I'm not gonna lie. I'm really hoping to meet other people who are into my current fandom. I've had a fan character recently take me by surprise and absolutely SWALLOW my inspiration and creativity but I have no where to really flesh her out; since I'm not really that much into writing fanfiction.

Hopefully I can find someone here to help scratch my itch!

Nice meetin' yall! See ya around!
I've got to go... rest my brain...
--M

Howdy, MissMutANT :)

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hallo Miss M! :D Welcome to the site!