Hip Bones & a Death Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Funny? Huh." She said as Dimka introduced himself. Turning to him, held out a hand to shake, "I'm Trinity, 15." And looking at John, "I have AP Drawing first period," she said with a bit of a smirk, but her usual bubbly smile she went to talking to Dimka. "Do you have your schedule? I can help you out if you need."
((Is it the middle of the school year? Anybody know?))

Reactions: Quiet Souris
Dimka smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes- though very rarely did he smile completely anyway. He took a hold of her hand and shook it gently, before pulling his phone and a few sheets of paper out of his jacket pocket.
"Uh... I have Visual Arts, then English, then Calculus/math and I have two teaching periods for sports and such... Then, I'm not sure really..."

(I don't know how these timetables work... How many periods in a day? We have six or seven here?"

"I can get you to Visual Arts!" she exclaimed, grabbing his arm, "bye John! See you later," she called over her shoulder as she skipped off with a tight grip on Dimkas arm. "So, you like art? Are you any good? Do you like cookies?" She fired off questions like bullets of a machine gun. "I have some. Want any? Fresh baked as of yesterday!" She said holding out a small bag with two or three large choco chip cookies inside. "I have something like 20 bags like this," she said thrusting them into his hands as they arrived to his classroom.

Dimka startled as he felt himself being dragged off and shot a pleading look at the tall blonde, now identified as John. He had kinda wanted to chat with him but supposed he would find him later on. He could see evidence of martial training and he wanted to see how much the man knew about the sport, as well as seeing if the other would make a fairly decent sparring partner.

He could only blink as Trinity rattled off questions left, right and centre in rapid timing. "Um, I suppose I like it. I'm okay, won a few competitions and such... And cookies are pretty awesome." By the time they had arrived at the art classroom, he had a pack of cookies in his hands and was completely bewildered as to what was going on here. "Yeah, thanks very much! So this is the classroom for Art? What time does class start around here?"

John let a faint wave as she dragged the person that just came and introduced himself off into the distance of the hallway, he looked around seemingly not able to spot anyone else and then slowly started looking around for the principles office. Unable to find it he continued to roam around the school hallways, he seemed to have passed the gym and as he was there came to a stop, he looked around and seemed to see no-one inside but a lone punching bag in the corner. He let out a smirk as he thankfully always carried a hand and leg wraps in his bag wherever he might have gone, a habit that couldn't seem to go away. He walked inside of the gym and took off his clothes, he found a pair of school trainers in the coaches office but the coach nowhere to be found. He put on the trainers and wrapped both of his hands and legs, he looked at the bag and clenched his fists slowly he assumed a combat stance and carefully issued a few jab's then a spinning backfist, which he finished off with a elbow slash and a roundhouse kick.

((EDIT: Also don't forget guys, clear OOC posts are not allowed in a IC surrounding thread. Watch out the mods and admins are on the prowl.))

Iline looked up to see the man before heading to her locker. When she opened it, she had revealed an FOB (not copying you @April) poster, and tried to hide it. Grabbing her books, she shut it quickly, sitting on a bench next to her first class, music.

Reactions: April
"Something like 8:30," she said with a small shrug, "ask your teacher, and yea this is one of them. I'm in the one down the hall a bit," she gestured down the hall towards a smaller classroom. "See ya," she said with a little salute and jogged to her classroom, hoping to get in quickly and work on her project.

Clive soon saw the school building come into sight as he finished his cigarette, flicking it to the ground and scrunching it under his black boot against the gritty sidewalk. The red glow on the end died out as the black ash smeared onto the grey concrete, and he continued walking to the place he liked to call Hell. Clive had his hands in his leather jacket's pockets, his nose faintly red as his cheeks were a flushed red from the chilly weather. It was still raining slightly and his raven black hair was a bit damp, sticking to his pale forehead as it messily fell into his dark grey and dull eyes. 6:25 Clive pulled open the door to the gloomy looking school with the suicide reputation everyone seemed to know, letting it close with a clang as he walked in quietly. His boots squeaked softly under the slightly yellowed tiles of the school's flooring, his eyes simply gazing blankly in front of him. He made his way over to his metal blue locker and began to spin the dial as he entered the little pin to open the darned thing.

The metal door swung open swiftly and revealed a fresh pack of cigarettes and some band posters and artists that included Slipknot and Marilyn Manson. He grabbed the overly used journal he kept with him and his textbooks for the next 2 class periods, shutting the locker with a clank before walking down the hallway and to the library few yards away. Clive rounded the corner and swung open the wooden little door to the library and walked inside quickly, wanting to be by himself and with no contact. He didn't have time for it, and usually ended with the other person walking away with a scowl. Clive didn't mind since he was a loner anyway, minding his business as others just stared at him. A few students looked up from their computers as he walked in, since Clive held a bit of a reputation at the run down little school. He was known to get in fights a lot with the guys who thought he was just some emo shit head, so they said. Clive ignored all of this unnecessary attention, minding his own business unlike some of the other damned students here. (( Not talking about your characters! ))

Clive heard the library door open once more, the wooden door creaking slightly to alert him. The shuffling of feet across the dull blue carpet made it's way to the back where he was, sitting by a window with his hood over his head. He glanced at the other male as he sat down, recognizing his face due to seeing him in the hallways sometimes. Clive, being the ass he was, turned his gaze back to look out the window as the rain cascaded down the window slowly. He was clenching and unclenching his hands as he always did, flicking them or snapping silently. He was always moving his hands, or bouncing his foot on the balls of his feet, due to the severity of his anxiety. Clive held a rather gloomy aura about him, which was yet another thing that kept people from talking to him. Clive didn't mind in the slightest.
@Foxy Da Pirate

(( So Sorry!! My other alerts must have pushed this one down since this one hasn't been active really. Let's change that, yes? ))

Clive jumped a bit at the sudden outburst from the other male, clenching his fists tightly then releasing them after a moment. He looked back at the other male as his gaze shifted to the people leaving. "You scared me." He murmured softly, his dull eyes glancing back up at him. Clive had been pretty jumpy lately from the anxiety and all it's unpleasant symptoms. Clive figured this guy might be worth talking to since he hadn't left. Yet. "I'm Clive." He offered him a pale hand for a shake, his black hair falling into his face a bit. "And you might be?"

@Foxy Da Pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.