Hip Bones & a Death Wish OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to the main thread I hope it was sufficient and my grammar wasn't terribly bad. Oh, just a note @MyInsanity my character is standing next to yours; I hope I didn't do that too much abruptly and without your knowing. :-)

No I don't mind!

Nah, don't sweat it. :P And oh my gosh, I can already tell this roleplay is going to turn out awesomely.

No more room in this? If not put me on the waiting list please!!! I have the perfect character idea for this type of rp :D

I'm not kidding I really want to join so i can rp this character. TT ^ TT

SO if anyone doesn't post after a while n shiz *flails*

Merrr, Alright put in your character sheet. After you, no one else is allowed to sign up unless one of us needs to drop out for some reason, or they have a really good idea for the roleplay that we all agree with. Sign Ups officially closed! @Vio

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Merrr, Alright put in your character sheet. After you, no one else is allowed to sign up unless one of us needs to drop out for some reason, or they have a really good idea for the roleplay that we all agree with. Sign Ups officially closed! @Vio

*annoying high pitched squealing*

*coughs*

Um, yes. Thank you very much.

Anyways! My character will have short term memory loss!! XD

Name:
Eli

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Depression (If so, how severe):
Mild

Mental Illness if any:
None

Suicide Attempts if any:
None

Personality:
Eli tries his best to be eccentric and easy going with others, however, since he is deaf he has a had time making friends. A lot of the people at his school do not know any sign language so he has to walk around with school staff who can translate for him. Eli is a very cheerful young man who enjoys the company of others, they don't not even have to talk. Any act of kindness towards him will be enough to earn his respect, and if the kindness continues then eventually his friendship. Eli is also kind of a Geek, he likes conventions like comiccon or nekocon or pakeast. He is also kind of a wimp, so he can be picked on easily. He is striving to chance that though so he can protect the people he cares about. He likes to help his friends as much as he can, but sometimes if they are to dependent he will push them away. He doesn't like overly clingy people.

Role (Student, Teacher, Parent, etc):
Student

+ Comics
+ Anime
+ Manga
+ Studying
+ Sunny Days
+ Academics
+ The Beach
+ Old Cartoons
+ Summer and Fall
+ Disney and Myazaki Films
+ The Smell of French Vanilla
+ The Smell of Apple Cinnamon

Dislikes:

+ Dolls
+ Most Jocks
+ Rainy Days
+Spring and Winter
+ Most Animals (allergic)
+ Overly Clingy People
+ The Smell of Perfume
+ Stuck Up Losers
+ People Who Lack Drive
+ Arrogance

Hobbies:

+ Collects Comics
+ Role-playing
+ Video Gaming
+ Swimming

Habits:

Appearance:
androgynous_chara_hyper_random_by_halfblood_angel-d343ik7.png

Name:
Patience
Amabell (the second protector)
Shade (the first protector)

Female
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Questioning
Straight
Bisexual

Depression (If so, how severe):
Heavy

None
Mild

Mental Illness if any:
Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD), Agoraphobia, Paranoia, Dysmnthia, Insomnia, light Amnesia
Hyperthymia, Insomnia
Ill-Temperment, Paranoia, Insomnia

Suicide Attempts if any:
None

Personality:

- Patience -

Patience used to be unable to handle any form of abuse and could easily break down. She did not want associate with anyone, nor be around anyone. She wanted to stay home by herself where she knows she is safe. Unfortunately this can't happen, so she had to find some other way to control herself while in public. Her therapist since she was only seven created a system for her to communicate freely with out having her personalities take over her life any further, as well as able her to handle the stress of everyday life. Now she is just a severely nervous and shy young woman whom has small panic attacks every now and again. She channels her other personalities through the use of puppets that she carries around with her every where she goes. When she can't really express herself, the others will communicate for her through the puppets. This helps people understand her better, and keeps her happy. Sometimes patience will retreat back into her own mind during severe triggers, and when this happens one of the other personalities will take full control. Generally you can tell when a personality has full control when Patience is with out her puppets, she will even act differently and dress differently. Patience herself is paranoid and does not believe in the good of others, thus she is found mostly conversing with her puppets alone. Patience, if she does manage to warm up to anyone, can be a very loyal person who would gladly put the needs of her friends before her own, but she is very pessimistic and sensitive which can cause for unstable relationships with others. As for work ethics, Patience does poorly. This isn't because she is stupid or bad with work, but because she has given up on trying. She believes that she is an idiot, a worthless person, that will fail no matter how hard she tried. She believes no matter how good she is, she will never truly ever meet anyone's standards or expectations so there isn't any point in trying. However, this isn't the same for things she is passionate about, things that don't depend on another's expectations but her own. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to figure out just what that is yet.

- Amabelle -

Amabell is active and productive, she is the reason that Patience is even able to make good grades and take part in school activities. Amabell has managed to get Patience on the student council as treasurer, and apparently is really good with numbers. She exceeds in math and science subjects, and is able to make friends easier with others. She loves to socialize, and is actually pretty talkative. Amabelle is very over-confident, but not to the point that she is vain. She just believes that she is capable of anything, and strives to be the best person she can be. Often Amabelle's strong will aids her in obtaining her goals. Unfortunately not everything is so perfect about Amabelle, for she is an avid risk taker and often breaks social normality which can cause negative events or feelings in the other personalities. She can also be a bit of an attention whore, and will go as far as to demand it from others. She tries to make up for her brash behavior though by being very generous and friendly. Her cheerful personality often brings about an unusual warmth in others. Over all she just wants to have friends who can accept her for who she is and feed her craving for love, and in return she will love them back almost unconditionally. Amabelle also doesn't shy around sex, but the other personalities step in before she takes things to far. Also, Amabelle handles criticism and stress the best out of the two personalities. She just thinks people who cant see the good in her are just not worth her time.

- Shade -

Shade is such a tsun tsun! He is easily agitated and may displace his anger on others unintentionally but he always tries to apologize for it in some way, especially towards people he cares about. Being the primary protector he is the most dominate out of the other personalities, and out of all of them tolerates abuse the least. Anyone so much as dare to lay a finger on Amabelle or Patience will feel his wrath, and usually when his fist meets their face. He can handle constructive criticism a lot better than Patience but it will still anger him. This is mostly because he will feel frustrated that what he did wasn't good enough, but unlike Patience he copes with it by channeling his negative feelings into working out! This is the reason why Patience is very strong for her size, and very physically fit. After he's punched the punching bag for a good hour he'll calm down and strive to do better next time. Shade doesn't care to much about making a lot of friends, in fact he'd rather not be involved with people much like Patience, but people can easily grow on him. He can be kind of rough around the edges with his grumpy and rude personality, but after a while he can turn into a good friend. He can be honest and loyal, supportive in his own way, and trustful.

Role (Student, Teacher, Parent, etc):
S
tudent

- Patience -

+ Rain
+ Reading
+ Anime and Manga
+ Being Alone
+ Art Class
+ Gummy Candies
+ Grape Juice
+ Staying at home
+ Browns and Pinks
+ Normal Animals
+ Stuffed Animals
+ Photography
+ Her pet dog Roger
+ Soft music (doesn't matter what genre)

- Amabelle -

+ Talking
+ Candles
+ Attention
+ Cooking
+ Apple Juice
+ Spicy Foods
+ Pinks, Whites, Greens, Gold
+ Chapstick or Lipgloss
+ Wearing mild perfume
+ Math and Science Subjects
+ Receiving and Completing Challenges
+ Designing well coordinated outfits
+ Appreciates both the indoors and out doors
+ Pop Music and Rap (Varying Languages)
+ Likes going out to the mall or movies and on dates

- Shade -

+ Anime
+ Tattoos
+ Video Games
+ Sweet Foods
+ Orange Juice
+ Blues, Blacks, Greys, Silver
+ Working out to relieve stress
+ Driving big vehicles like small pick up trucks
+ Outdoors and Indoors, prefer indoors
+ Skateboarding

Dislikes:

- Patience -

+ Spiders
+ Any Abuse
+ Herself
+ Mirrors
+ Blueberries
+ Physical Touch
+ Surrounded by people
+ Loud noises, or music
+ Share hygiene items like hairbrushes, chapstick, or razors.

- Amabelle -

+ Roger
+ Thunderstorms
+ Boredom
+ Sitting Still
+ Sharing her Chapstick
+ Blueberries
+ Being ignored
+ Gloomy Days and People
+ History Class
+ Being Late
+ Unable to fulfill her goals

- Shade -

+ Lairs
+ Bullies
+ Abuse
+ Tall Women
+ Smoking and people who Smoke
+ Physical Touch
+ Music with profanity
+ Blueberries
+ Annoying or Obnoxious people
+ Invaders of privacy

Hobbies:

- Patience -

+ Photography
+ Collecting Manga
+ ASMR

- Amabelle -

+ Fashion
+ Collects Chapstick
+Volunteering at the Library

- Shade -

+ Working Out
+ Skateboarding
+ Video Games

Habits:

Appearance:
sock_puppets_by_songoanda-d4fvkav.png

Last edited:
Reactions: N0VA
Nice character @Vio must say I am quite interested in the development from it.

Just to ask has anyone replied yet? Haven't seen any movement within the RP. :-)

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
From what I understood the doors are open? My character and two other characters are in the school. I am sorry if I misunderstood that.

I just wanted to apologize for my delay everyone! I've been held up by a paper due tonight >.<;

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
My dearest of apologies everyone! I've been a bit busy, and my alerts wasn't telling me anything was going on. As to clear up some questions, I will provide a bell schedule below and everything else about the school and it's details.
Questions or inputs? Tell me!

Bell Schedule
Bell rings at 6:30 and provides students some time to do club meetings and whatnot
till the first period, at 7:00.
Two of these periods are electives of your choice! Electives include:

Drama
Art
Orchestra
Band
Gym
Guitar Lessons

The rest are core subjects, either AP (Advanced Placement) or not!

PERIOD 1

7:00 am– 7:44 am

PERIOD 2

7:49 am – 8:33 am

PERIOD 3

8:38 am – 9:22 am

PERIOD 4

9:27 am – 10:11 am

BREAK

10:11 am – 10:19 am

PERIOD 5

10:24 am – 11:08 am

PERIOD 6

11:13 am – 11:57 am

PERIOD 7

12:02 pm – 12:46 pm

LUNCH

12:46 pm – 1:16 pm

I am still here, I was kinda waiting for more people to reply but it seems the others may have been busy with other things. :-)

Reactions: Quiet Souris
Same here. I've been thrown homework. LITERALLY. Someone threw my homework at me. 8-0

Reactions: April
I will posting soonish. I'm just going to have it so patience is late to school for whatever reason.

Guess this RP died down. Sorry to see that, well if no-one seems to be posting I will be retiring my character. If things change feel free to quote me.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.