HIO my fellow googlyboppers!!!

G

Gourry Gabriev

Original poster
......................I have no idea what googlybop means but whatever. An intro an intro, well all there is to say about me is that I'm friendly and nice. I say dumb things all the time, if you want an example just watch the anime "Slayers"; I have been nicknamed after Gourry for a good reason. :tongue:

Well Hello there! >:D I loved Slayers and Gourry was my favorite for being a big dumb idiot.

Are you one of those? XD

Yes. Yes, he is. But he's also a total sweetheart, so LOVE HIM. D =<

...He's my buddy from the Terrible Realm of Reality. (Fearfearfear).

Welcome to the site.

Thank you thank you, it is funny cause my wife is like Lina. FEAR HER WHEN SHE IS ANGRY!!! lol

WELCOME TO THE SITE! Be sure to feed the Paorous bread and the Asmos Dianas that don't post.

If you need any help, PM me.

....Never mind, anyways, I'm TK, and I'm basically who you go to if you have problems with another member or a staffie member! Or just anything at all, I like helping!

You're gonna have fun here.

Hello and welcome to the Iwkau, yeah I used the name Gourry before too and I was known that for a while on Counter strike source. I love that anime but I never got around to watching again. Anyway if you have any questions just ask and we can help you.

*walk off into the shadows*

*bashes through a wall and starts ripping all the draws out of the cabinet and throwing boxes about*

I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT SLAYER! I NEED METAL!!!!!!

Oh its an anime *slumps down and speaks into a voxcaster* Oh well.... 3rd battalion I need the door gone.

Before I go welcome to the site. I'm Vay your go-to guy with questions about the site or the fine art of RPing. If I don't know the answer I know someone who does.

Since you're a friend of frost I look forward to seeing you in one of the DnD Rps, you will find the OOCs HERE but before you jump in help us out with a ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

*Takes cover as the door is obliterated by an earthshaker shell before stepping into the breach*

Emperor protect you, failing that the staff will.

Hi 'big dumb idiot and sweetheart'!

Welcome to the site!

So it looks like Jinx is going to have competition for the title of big dumb hero. Interesting.

Welcome aboard, don't touch the white boards in the room down the hall.

BOOGIENAGOO 8D LULZWUT

I'm Sakura! You can use crazy words on me whenever cuz I think they're hilarious :D
(currently SAKUSAURUS, but don't worry, IM VEGETARIAN XD)

Anyways! Welcome to Iwaku :D Need any help or have any questions, be sure to let me know :)

This concept of googlybop confuses and infuriates us.

Hey, not me, I like the word.

Welcome man! I hope you enjoy it here I'm sure you will fit in quite nice, at least with Sakura and the strange words anywho XD

boogienagoo?..............................I LOVEZ IT!!!

Anyway Thank you all for being so welcoming.

*looks at the door Vay destroyed* Do i have to pay for that?

So...You're a IRL friend of Frosty?

No, Vay has to pay for it. Also, VAY! How are you turn to the Emperor and away from The Greater Good!

Yup I know Frosty IRL.

FROSTY I NEEDZ A D&D GAME TO PLAY!!! I WANTZ TO KILLZ SOME BANDITZ!!!! And when I do I shall shout, "FEAR ME THE LORD YAHZOOLOOO the 3rd!!!"

THE EMPEROR OFFERED ME A RAISE! AND A CRUISE WITH A SISTERS OF BATTLE TASK FORCE!

I do not recommend the cruise.