HIMYM/F.R.I.E.N.D.S roleplay? (One spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mundane Monster

The most uninspiring of monsters
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
So I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I was hoping that this role play would go on for a long time. It would be about five friends who meet each other through various circumstances and/or events and they become closer than ever.

It would be a regular, modern role play about everyday life between the friends and there would be a bit of comedy in it and of course drama and angst at some points.

The rules would be quite short:
- No Godmodding/Special Snowflakes/Gary Stues/Mary Sues
- Active people only
- Able to post at least a paragraph (ten sentences min.)
- Good spelling and grammar. [Not like George R.R Martin but not riddle with spelling errors)
- No extreme topics (rape, abuse etc)

The roleplay would take place in either New York or Canada and the groups usual hangout would be either a bar or coffee shop (or something suggested by potential players)

RP Name potentials;

B.F.F (Seems majorly juvenile xD)
Unbroken Bonds (Seems too heavy >.<)
Pals (Also seems juvenile--
I'll be there for you

Potentials
Zaira
Mika
Cerulean

Last edited:
I love it! Just let me know if you start with this because I'd really like to participate :)

As for the name thing, what about "I'll be there for you"?

Hello! I love this idea! Slice-of-life apartment/twenty-something RPs are some of my favorite. :)

What exactly do you consider active? I shoot for once a day, but sometimes I drop to once every other day. Part of my sluggish pace is due to my editing process (I type in a word document, spellcheck and revise). The other part is just creative tinkering.

If my level of activity is all right, I'd like to apply too!

@Zaira
Great idea! I'll add that to the list. And will do. :3

@Mika
That's fine!

Reactions: Mika and Nad
<<<<<<Loved Friends growing up.

Count me in, if you will have me.

@Cerulean

Counted. ^^

@Mika
@Zaira

I'm actually working on this now, and the OOC/Sign up thread should be up by Friday.

• Love
Reactions: Cerulean and Nad
Status
Not open for further replies.