*Hilarious* Fantasy Plot Generator - Try It Yourself! XD

Q

Quill

Original poster

Hi everyone! I'm Quill, a new roleplayer here, and I recently found this completely epic online Fantasy Plot Generator … I'd never take it seriously but it has given me some EPIC laughs. What results did you get?? Share your favorites here! XD

QUILL'S FAVORITES

1. A mad druid is labouring in an abandoned brothel. His mule is bitten by a foul hippo. With the help of a wealthy spirit, he must make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save his children.

2. A light-fingered soldier is scraping a living in a deserted town. His spouse is crippled by a disgusting perfume. With the help of an underfed goblin, he must break all previous vows in order to save his marriage.

3. A cultured dancer is imprisoned in a miasmic harem. Her tribe is crippled by a feral wizard. With the help of a virtuous owl, she must choose between family and friendship in order to save her reality.

4. A seductive witch queen is working in an icy sewer. Her family is being watched by a phantom spider. With the help of an athletic elf, she must cross into another world in order to save her memories.

5. A disturbed gold digger is starving in a dilapidated library. Her betrothed is mutilated by an angry dwarf. With the help of a naive hobbit, she must solve the sorceror's riddle in order to save her own life.

…What will the Fantasy Plot Generator generate for YOU? :D Share your faves here! ^^

A depressed vampire is moonlighting as an assassin in a gothic encampment. Her healer is terrified by a rogue monster. With the help of a tactless slave, she must break the greatest of taboos in order to save her way of life.

This one actually doesn't sound bad! I like the thought of the tactless slave.

An optimistic monk is begging in a quiet castle. His family is kidnapped by a supernatural sorceror. With the help of an uncultured goblin, he must become dead to family and friends in order to save his people from slavery.

Plot holes galore! :D

A fiesty whore is begging in a quiet village. Her family is attacked by a cursed sorceror. With the help of a weak goblin, she must face those inner demons in order to save her country.

Hahhaha a fiesty whore xD Not really my style x3 I'll try again

A mousey witch queen is being pursued in an enchanted field. Her accomplice is evicted by a devious woman. With the help of an athletic fool, she must risk life and limb in battle in order to save her kingdom.

MUCH BETTER x3

A deceitful whore is running up debts in a huge hovel. Her mother is mutilated by a devious roc. With the help of a weak outcast, she must destroy a beast in order to save her kingdom.

Dafuq?

A handsome warrior is moonlighting as an assassin in a gothic dungeon. His cat is bitten by a twisted monster. With the help of a tactless slave, he must master dangerous magic in order to save his adopted people.

THIS MAN, SHALL CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE HIM!

A depressed vampire is moonlighting as an assassin in a gothic encampment. Her sister is pursued by a rogue monster. With the help of a tactless minstrel, she must break the greatest of taboos in order to save her way of life.

A smart assassin is telling bad jokes in a dangerous castle. His mother is imprisoned by a cursed army. With the help of a light-fingered outcast, he must become dead to family and friends in order to save his country.
XD
A virtuous thief is facing eviction in an icy temple. His cat is mutilated by a wild wolf pack. With the help of a mute goblin, he must destroy an accursed object in order to save his world.
XDXD
A charming priest is working in a decadent tower. His soul is turned into a wolf by a violent warrior. With the help of a stubborn hobbit, he must face the fear of the unknown in order to save his spellbook from falling into the wrong hands.
Movie for 2013, eh?

A lovesick werewolf is idling in a decadent cave. His village is set alight by a rogue king. With the help of a lonely talking dog, he must slay the dragon in order to save his way of life.

A decadent cave?

A werewolf with a village?

A werewolf who's friends with a talking dog?

A WEREWOLF DRAGON-SLAYER?

Yes.

A lovesick slave is idling in a pestilent slum. His soul is possessed by a bloodthirsty wizard. With the help of a lovesick thief, he must transform into a beast in order to save his race from destruction.

....o.O

An optimistic hunter is begging in a thunder-blasted alley. His betrothed is mutilated by a devious ghost. With the help of an optimistic cat, he must master dark magics in order to save his kingdom.

Yay! Optimistic cat! X3

Wow, these certainly gave me some laughs! I love the "smart assassin [who tells] bad jokes in a dangerous castle" … and LOL Malkuthe, plot holes indeed! XD
I wonder … it would be SO FUNNY if there was this mega-RP where people got one try with the Fantasy Plot Generator, and then they HAD to RP that character with other people RPing other chars also generated through the FPG. That would be the craziest and weirdest and possibly funniest RP I've ever set eyes on … but Lord, I would not want to be the GM who's expected to keep it all under control D8

Wow, these certainly gave me some laughs! I love the "smart assassin [who tells] bad jokes in a dangerous castle" … and LOL Malkuthe, plot holes indeed! XD
I wonder … it would be SO FUNNY if there was this mega-RP where people got one try with the Fantasy Plot Generator, and then they HAD to RP that character with other people RPing other chars also generated through the FPG. That would be the craziest and weirdest and possibly funniest RP I've ever set eyes on … but Lord, I would not want to be the GM who's expected to keep it all under control D8
can i be my sad vampire that has music everywhere i go

A lovesick werewolf is idling in a decadent cave. His village is set alight by a rogue king. With the help of a lonely talking dog, he must slay the dragon in order to save his way of life.

A decadent cave?

A werewolf with a village?

A werewolf who's friends with a talking dog?

A WEREWOLF DRAGON-SLAYER?

Lol- what?

Yes.[/QUOTE]

and did you not notice that the werewolf was lovesick

and did you not notice that the werewolf was lovesick

I hate being love sick, it's kinda like catching a cold but worce. Because when you no longer have the love sickness, you feel like crap even worce then the cold made you feel.

A misanthropic mage queen is gambling in a grim gaol. Her betrothed is enchanted by a monstrous bandit. With the help of a wealthy horse, she must face insurmountable odds and risk everything in order to save her land from withering.

A disturbed mother is starving in a dusty harem. Her brother is killed by a violent wizard. With the help of an undead horse, she must choose between family and friendship in order to save her spellbook from falling into the wrong hands.

A tempestuous lady is labouring in a rat-infested hovel. Her horse is bitten by a supernatural creature. With the help of an uncultured hawk, she must destroy a beast in order to save her people from slavery.

I don't... WHY HORSES?! WHY IS IT GENERATED WITH ALL OF THE FEMALE PROTAGONISTS?!

Women are only motivated by horses.

That's horse cock, Asmo.

Women are also motivated by jewelry. And true love's first blah blah blah.

I didn't get a horse, Zen.
It must just think that you are motivated by horses.

...*trots over to a patch of grass and grazes*

Funny how horses are my favorite animals though. O.O