hiiiiiiiii and this is my bio ^-^

R

RecrimHelios

Original poster
well hello i am recrim and im just giving a greeting and throwin down a post :3 so here you are this is my bio

basic stuffs
Full Name: Recrim Shane Helios
Name at Birth: Recrim Shane Helios
Aliases/Nicknames: the man of the crimson flame,rec
Title(s): admiral and emporer
Preferred Name: Recrim
Age/Date of Birth: 11 million but appears 28
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation: impossible to comprehend
Race: bloodflame reaper
Voice: a thick rough british accent when calm or happy and a dark raspy version full of hatred when angered
Languages Spoken: english and a reapers tongue him and his father naito created

recrims appearance:
Eye Color: a fiery sort of color
Hair Color: bloody red black
Build: a tall thin type of buld a rather lanky form
Height: a solid seven foot
Weight: 90 pounds(his innerbody is hollowed of organs)
Skin Tone: a pale grey
scars:two across his face one across the bridge of his nose the other running straight down his face
Style:a kind of victorian shirt with a leather trench coat a pair of black jeans and leather boots

about recrim
Hobbies: anything involving chaos or violence
Interests: weapons and different forms of fire related beings
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:a distinctive love of tearing peoples organs out and burning the remains...along with another of
skullfucking as well as smoking
family line"
brothers:diablo ragnar hiru and ren(twin)
father:naito the thirteenth grim reaper
daughters:alice octavia
mother:kademyst
neices:keroshima
nephew:keros husband omega

arsenal:weapons ranging from ancient weapons to his signature pair of long barreled 50 caliber resembeling pistols with a crimson flame etched into them as
well as a pair of twin stingers and a crimson scythe that shifts into three blades
a long sword that he uses in conjunction with a broad sword a pair of khopesh and a pair of scimitars as well as several hidden blades and throwing knives
((too many others to name if youd like more ill be happy to tell))

abilities:bloodflame conjuring peak physical condition and a distinct speed and stealth level and accuracy with his weaponry

attitude:more sadistic in combat and silent in most other situations aside from once hes felt comfortable with a place hes got kind of a smartass type of
thought process and thats essentially all i got for you

past:recrim spent along time in the dracul family with his father but eventually moved on with him as they betrayed him he had considered slaughtering all
of them but decided against it as his skills hand tquite been honed
he had spent long periods of time fighting against low ranking demons to build himself up to where he could and once he had gotten to the point he could he
decided they werent worth the time

at one point he began forging several weapons such as the ones listed above(yes this parts kind of short i apologize but not much to this point in his timeline)

he had eventually married kasta of the white rose kingdom which he had his own daughter he spent along time where he had eventually split with her as he had
not seen her in so long he moved on(again short sorry)

he had at one point spent a night with a vampyric nun ....she had run off the same night after realizing what he was and what he was capable of
(i know i gotta stop this but not much to what i remember xD))

current:recrim now resides in both shadow rose as emporer and the draonlein family as there admiral after defeating the ruler skadi in front of a group
of people unarmed and without his flames he gaurds and protects them and his friends and family with his life

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

a vampyric nun? Sounds like a story I gotta hear sometime XD Anyways welcome!

Hi there Recrim! :D Welcome to the community!

'Ello, Recrim mate! Nice to have you here. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey Recrim, Pleasure to meet you, Hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku and find everything to your liking.

Nice bio :)

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome! Epic Bio. It will take me a while to process it all. *laughs* Enjoy the adventures you will have here, for there will be many!