Hiiiiii!

L

LuceRepleuit

Original poster
Hi hi! I'm a newbie here, but not a newbie to roleplaying. I'm gonna fill out the survey thing-y and feel free to check out my roleplay profile thing to see what I'm into and such. I have a mature one up as well :3

What nicknames do you like to be called? Ehm.. Luce is fine n.n

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and I'm 18, to be 19 in August

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Check out my roleplay sheet for that n.n

What kind of characters do you usually play? Also on my roleplay sheet n.n

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Hm.. Random. Um.. plushies.. 'Cause they sound cute xD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Raise Your Glass by P!nk

SO RAISE YOUR GLASS!!!!!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Heh, lots of people are thrown off by that question... it's sort of a joke about some of the groups from the past here.

Anyway, since you're new to us, I will show you some links to guide you on your journey. You should also totally read this in Obi-Wan's voice or Dumbledore's. Personal preference.

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting~

If you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask!

LUCE. YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON EVER. EVER. EVERRRRRRRR.

Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways~

Someone has discovered one of Elyd's favorite singers! >:3

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss Luce! :D

Hi there Luce! Ozzie's the name. Welcome to Iwaku! Let me know if I can help you out, although Kitti has definitely given you plenty of helpful links.