2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
hi everybody!! my name's Sabrina, or Sab or whatever you wanna call me. I've been roleplaying for 5-6 years at this point, and as of tomorrow I will officially be 16! I love slice-of-life coming of age stories, geeking out about me and my partner's characters, and lots and lots of headcanons. SO EXCITED TO RP WITH Y'ALL!!!!!!

Hey there and welcome!! You picked a great site to join for all that rping energy! Lots of cool people here with great ideas for epic adventures
And happy birthday one day early!!

Greetings and salutations, brinanan! We're glad to have you here in our little corner of the internet.

Please make sure to read through Newbie Navigation and feel free to bug any staff member if you need further assistance.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

ps. Please tell me that your pfp is Olivia Rodrigo inspired 🥺

well we suppose we should post some form of greeting, we're a plural (mental health is not entirely functional.) so in a way we've been roleplaying our entire life and in the spirit of the question, off and on for about... fvck, uhh

how old am I again?
carry the one
19 years, corporeal time, 6 on the table.

Welcome to Iwaku, Briananan! And happy escape from the womb day too!

Hiiii, welcome to the site !! We're excited to have you :3

also happy birf

Hi! Welcome to iwaku! Hope you have fun here! :D

Welcome Brinanan and @Gator-Loki! Glad to see you on Iwaku. For Sabrina, I hope you have a grand time finding all of the slice of life to your heart's content.

To Gator-Loki, I see you already found your way into the Realms with The Circle! Wonderful, dark-urban fantasy to go, I hope you have a bunch of fun roleplaying and manage to make some new friends (of which I'm confident as the members of The Circle are all super friendly)!

Reactions: Sven