Hiiiiii (^o^)

S

Sylvir

Original poster
Hi (^o^ ) My friend Hirohashi recently joined and he kindly invited me here as well~

I haven't RP'd for many many years ~(>_<。)\ But but but I'm back and ready to relearn (´ω`★)

Thank you for reading~~ I hope I can have fun with everyone~!

Hooray you made it! The community here is so nice :D

^^ Now we just have to find something to RP in together!

Welcome to Iwaku. Hirohashi brought you to the right place =] There are lots of people willing to teach you to roleplay! There is even a place for you to sign up for a mentor if you need one. Anywho, I'm Celeste. I hope you enjoy it here ^.^

MOAR NEWBIES? o ^ o Nah, Iliana wont hurt you yet at all.

Hello, Sylvir, and welcome to Iwaku! Hiro has led you well! Have fun splurging around our forums and stuffs.

If you need anything, let me know! I'm always here to help! :D

Hi Hiro ^^ I have come to stalkjoin you!~

Celeste, it's nice to meet you~ ヾ(^∇^) I think I would love a mentor~!! I will sign up soon. Thank you~

Hi Iliana ★(^O^) Thank you for the warm welcome~~ You are so nice!! I will definitely ask if I have questions~

Oh~~ And my real name is Bess~~ So Bess or Sylvir is okay!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Sylvir.
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
I'm glad that he liked it here enough to invite you! Yay!
Everyone starts somewhere~
If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Celeste, I joined!! Thank you ^^ Actually, I couldn't find it myself (*/∇\*)

Hi Kitti~ It is a pleasure to meet you (^O^☆♪ Thank you for the warm welcome~

Welcome to the forum, Miss That uses Text Pictures to Invoke Emotions.

I am one of the admins of the forum, if you need any help ask Iliana feel free to hit me up.

Guilty!! ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ

...Did that invoke you to dance? Hehe~~

well, nice to meet you, Sylvir :D. i recently got acquainted with Hirohashi, and any friend of his is a friend of mine:D

Oooh he mentioned he found a new friend here *(^-~)* so it was you!! It is very nice to meet you Aleyna!~ So are we friends then ^____^!!?

Hallo Miss Sylvir who uses adorable emoticons as much as I do! XD

Except mine are not as elaborate, I'm lazy! O___O

Haha, see? Didn't I tell you this was a nice group?

And yes, she has very fancy text faces :o I've known her for a long time and she still catches me off guard with some of them.

Hey look! A bunny

/)_/)
( '.')
('')('') <-- Best I can manage as thanks for everyone making her feel as welcome as you did for me :D

edit: Aww, his head came out all scrunched up ^^; oh well.

Hello, I'm Okami. Welcome to the site. Everyone else has said it, but I'll say it as well. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Oooh he mentioned he found a new friend here *(^-~)* so it was you!! It is very nice to meet you Aleyna!~ So are we friends then ^____^!!?

:D of course! sorry if i leave without announcing it. usually it's because my internet bails or i have sister issues.

Hiii Diana (⌒_⌒;) On a Japanese computer, many of these characters I use can be found on the keyboard so it is easy ^^' I can teach you some!!

Hiro~~ Yep! Everyone is nice ^^ Especially you!! *Hugs*

Hi Okami~ Thank you for the welcome~~ (^O^☆♪

Aleyna! *huggles you* It's okay~~ It doesn't help I'm in a completely different time zone right now ^^'

Hiii Diana (⌒_⌒;) On a Japanese computer, many of these characters I use can be found on the keyboard so it is easy ^^' I can teach you some!!

Hiro~~ Yep! Everyone is nice ^^ Especially you!! *Hugs*

Hi Okami~ Thank you for the welcome~~ (^O^☆♪

Aleyna! *huggles you* It's okay~~ It doesn't help I'm in a completely different time zone right now ^^'

XD that too. Sometimes i stay on all night though.