Hiiiii-lo... I'm an old newbie, I guess. Anyone I know still around?

K

Kiwi

Original poster
Kidding... sorta.

Figured I'd do this thing v for fun... since I'm lazy but I wanted to post something here about being back maybe or blah blah blah...

What nicknames do you like to be called?
On here? Kiwi. Please and thanks.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
...I'm a girl, but sometimes I feel like a boy... but... I am straight... mostly...
...never mind. I'm old enough ;D
...sorta.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
...it's been a while since I roleplayed, but if I had to say something, it'd probably be fantasy... I think.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
...mopey angst characters or happy-go-lucky characters who kind of just go with it...
..I think?
...I don't know :(

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
...probably Space Marines 'cause I bet they has uniforms? :3
...shows what I know D;

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
...my favorite song is whatever I'm in the mood for and happens to be on the radio :(
...um......... I'll get back on that. D:

o.o Allo allo and welcome back!

I LOVE THE UNDISPUTABLE DECISIVENESS IN YOUR ANSWERS!

By the fly, you are familiar to me!

You already got my psychotic welcoming in the Cbox. >>;

Again: Glad to have you back. Join some roleplays, deary! And if you ever want some yaoi, feel free to hit me up. *giggle* <3 Well, hit me up for any ol' reason, really. It's my job to help people.

*showers Kiwi with affection*

Yes, we've met. Welcome back and everything. Hope it all goes swimmingly. Ring if you need anything.

Hi Jack :D

I know, Vay, my decisiveness is awesome. :D

You's older Torsty D< ...I think... in whatever sense... I think. <decisiveness again :D

That all sounds good Fluffy *showers back ;D* ...love yer avi btw. I need to get me one ._.

Thanks...ring? o.O

Welcome back...you were probably here before I came along...hope you enjoy your time here.....again!

I remember you, and for your indecisiveness in your questions, it is not stupid Space Marines,

BUT BREAD FOR THE BREAD GOD.

We kinda have uniforms, chapter heraldry on the Armor and such.

Velcome Small Flightless Bird.

Who's Jack Shade and why is he an Admin?

KIWI!

YAY! *Dances around and does all sorts of uncharacteristic things*

Kiwi! Hi!!!!
*pouncegreets*
It's good to see you around here, even if only a little bit. Welcome to....welcome.....*is distracted by the multitude of tags* Holy cow, were you trying to redirect every search of Iwaku to this thread or something? Cause that'd be awesome!