Hiiii.

D

__disasterology

Original poster
My name is Rosalind.
I'm new hereee, & I'm just looking for some people to meet. =)
If there's any good threads; let me know.
I'm into Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror..
anddd, yeah.
Say hi? =)

Hello, Rosalind. Welcome to the site. Before the creeps show up (and, they will.), allow me to tell you some things.

"Keep away from the Rorys, Dianas, Orochis, Paorous and Vays. Don't Feed the last one, trust me and my stump-hand on that one. As for threads, it depends on what you're into, If you are into utter chaos, The Asylum is the place for you. If you're into the serious stuff, then General. Artsy fartsy? the one in-between those two. Please, fill This thingy out, so that when new RPs are made, people can look through and say 'hey, this person fits.' Alternatively, you can always peruse the OOC threads, there are a plethora of wonderful RPs to join. Diana is a herpyderp."

There, I think I've said enough.

Well hello and welcome to the Iwaku Rose *if you don't mind me calling you that.* I am Shadow Ike, but please call me Ike. I am the leader of Silverwing wolf pack and if you have any questions at all I would be happy to answer them if I can.

Hey :)
I'm pretty new here my self and they are telling the truth when they say they'll help 'ya :D
I think you'll love it here and welcome to the site :D

I have no idea why people keep warning the newbies about me, I swear I'm nice and friendly and never eat people. ...too often.

But hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D I see you're already jumping in to roleplays, so I hope you're finding some cool new rp digs to get in to. >:D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's great to meet you.
If you'd please fill out our roleplay resume, that would be really wonderful and would help us get to know you better.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Happy playing.

Diana's lovely, honest. Just so long as you post.

If you don't, you'll be taken to the Staff Room and ritually sacrificed to appease the dark God Homac, so he doesn't ban everyone again.

But nonsense aside, welcome to the nuthouse Iwaku.

They never warn the newbies about me, thats because I'm a nice person :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Have a pleasant stay!

Beware the Torsty, he secretly ... somthing... or another something... and is not nice!

Anywho greetings! Welcom' to Iwaku.

Iffin' chu have questions, comments, or need help, feel free to ask another member or one of the staff! They (for the most part, except the ones you should beware of) should be happy to assist!

Take a look around, join a few Rps post (Or else the Diana gets ye!) 'n enjoy your stay!

*Hands Rosalind a present*

Hrmm, I have a character named Rose in one of my plotlines...OH NOES, SHE'S ESCAPED AND HAS BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FORUM.

Since boring manager Fel, already told you not to feed Vay, I don't have to inform of you of that. Enjoy your stay have a good 2011.

Bahaha, I'm glad I've been warned. =)
-Thanks everyone for being so nice.

Hey. :3 I'm new tooo :DD welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay, i hope we can be best of friends :DDD

>=D FEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also hi there! I'm in if rp support, projects and am global mod it eating the hand that feeds you and cannibalism in general! Then again its not cannibalism since I'm a filthy heretical Xeno.

If you have any questions (a couple of good examples are "Just what the hell is wrong with you?" and "What is a Kroot anyway.") feel free to ask!