Hii!

A

AllTheseLives

Original poster
Hi guys!

A friend told me about this site, and I'm anxious to see what it's all about!

I'd love to meet new people, so let's talk! :)

Hello, AllTheseLives! I hope your friend told you AWESOME things about Iwaku because it's a great community. We like new people! Most people here also love roleplaying. I hope you'll have fun playing and chatting with us!

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku, I think you will find this place to your liking, there are lots of people here who love a good chinwag, and a good roleplay!

I predict much fun in your future 8-)

Welcome to Iwaku :D
I hope everything your friend said was good =P
If you have any questions don't be scared to ask.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! =D

We love friends of friends!

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October nice to meet you.

New friends! Must eat them! *Grabbyhands!*

Ahlsy...that is what I came up for your new nickname! Welcome to Iwaku, my name is Rina or Raimy and everyone in here would be glad to help you in any way!

I've seen you around already, saying hello to some of our other newbies, which is always a nice way to make new friends. :)
Who referred you, do you know their name here? It's super great to see people who like the site so much they bring friends!
Oh, I'm Kitti by the way. Nice to meet you~

Since you're new, I have a couple of links to help you find your way around:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lives!

Please, have a cookie!

chocolate+chip+cookies.jpg

I'm quite positive you will love the site.
Have fun roleplaying and see you!

I love how everyone gave you such a warm welcome, I'm glad you considered this website <3

Aw, thank you so much guys! You are all quite welcoming, I love it here already! <3

Welcome to the forum, dearest mortal. Yav will check your coat in, but you may not get it back. Enjoy your time here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun =D