Hii there, I'm new :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Neth Rana, Jun 13, 2012.

1. My name's Neth Rana! I was being lame and unsure of what to say. So I decided to just do this....

What nicknames do you like to be called? Neth works for me :)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    I'm a girl and I'm twentyyy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    I love fantasy roleplays, like Tolkien kind of stuff. I'm obsessed with elves and witches and fairies and all that good stuff....but I like all other kinds too. Those are just my favorite. :P

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    I've played all kinds of characters in the past. I know that's kind of a lame cop out answer, but it's true.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    Wolf Packs. I love Wolves. :)

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Ohhh ummm....*sings Move Along by All American Rejects* hehe

So yeah, that's me! Now I must put this smiley because it excites me! :bananaman:
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Rana. My name is Tenchi-Roku, the local ninja of Iwaku. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything feel free to ask me or the Staff Members soon to raid this thread.

3. Why hello there, Neth!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'll give you some links.

The Academy, a place to show off your skills and learn some more.

And since you're fond of

If you have any questions or need anything, don't be a stranger! Ask one of us, we'll help out!
    Enjoy your time here.
  4. Oh wow, quick responses! Thank you so much! And I will check those out right now, Juku! :)
  5. Hi! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube! :D If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. If you couldn't tell already, the community here is really friendly! If you want to meet some more of them, I recommend checking out the cbox which is a place where you can chat with many of the active members of the community. I'm hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku ^_^
  6. Damnit, Rubix beat me to showing you the CBox >_> oh well.

I'm Mohawk, Mo or Hawk or just 'MM' or whatever the hell you want to call me =D I'm quite sporadic in my appearances in the forums but I'm in the CBox a lot and I'm happy to talk to anybody who's bored as I'm likely to be just as bored! Yay!

Enjoy your stay!