Hii there, I'm new :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Neth Rana, Jun 13, 2012.

1. My name's Neth Rana! I was being lame and unsure of what to say. So I decided to just do this....

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY!!!!!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Neth works for me :)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    I'm a girl and I'm twentyyy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    I love fantasy roleplays, like Tolkien kind of stuff. I'm obsessed with elves and witches and fairies and all that good stuff....but I like all other kinds too. Those are just my favorite. :P

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    I've played all kinds of characters in the past. I know that's kind of a lame cop out answer, but it's true.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    Wolf Packs. I love Wolves. :)

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Ohhh ummm....*sings Move Along by All American Rejects* hehe

So yeah, that's me! Now I must put this smiley because it excites me! :bananaman:

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Rana. My name is Tenchi-Roku, the local ninja of Iwaku. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything feel free to ask me or the Staff Members soon to raid this thread.

--Tenchi

3. Why hello there, Neth!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'll give you some links.

The Academy, a place to show off your skills and learn some more.

And since you're fond of
    Fantasy.

If you have any questions or need anything, don't be a stranger! Ask one of us, we'll help out!
    Enjoy your time here.

4. Oh wow, quick responses! Thank you so much! And I will check those out right now, Juku! :)

5. Hi! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube! :D If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. If you couldn't tell already, the community here is really friendly! If you want to meet some more of them, I recommend checking out the cbox which is a place where you can chat with many of the active members of the community. I'm hope you enjoy your time on Iwaku ^_^

6. Damnit, Rubix beat me to showing you the CBox >_> oh well.

I'm Mohawk, Mo or Hawk or just 'MM' or whatever the hell you want to call me =D I'm quite sporadic in my appearances in the forums but I'm in the CBox a lot and I'm happy to talk to anybody who's bored as I'm likely to be just as bored! Yay!

Enjoy your stay!