Hihi

Well that certainly is a short introduction. Welcome to Iwaku x3

Indeed, quite a short intro. But hello anyways!

HELLO MYSTERIOUS STRANGER THAT MIGHT BE A SPAMBOT BECAUSE NO HUMAN WOULD MAKE SUCH A SMALL HELLO POST!

o_____o *points a gun just in case!*

Diana! Do not point weapons at new comers. >.> How rude of you!

Diana don't point a gun at a newb :o
Take my flamethrower instead ^^
*takes up a flamethrower but hides it when remembering the newb is there*

H..hey :D I'm sure you're not a spambot ^^
Welcome to iwaku 5/4 :D

Hello, Person-of-Few-Words. I am Kitti, and I am not of so few words.
Perhaps you are a spambot? If you are, I congratulate you getting through our rigorous anti spambot measures.
Do not worry about admitting your status as a spambot. We will not hurt you. Merely take you in to study how you evolved to be able to pass math questions.

If you are not a spambot and instead a person, cleverly disguised as a spambot in precaution of everyone here being spambots, do not fear. We are not.
In this case, I have some roleplay helpful links for you, however:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help or would like to surrender, feel free to ask questions or flail about helplessly.

*lol* Okay 5/4 I think Diana and Kitti have their sights on you enough that I can say hello without worrying you'll attack me. So hello!