2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Adventure, Scifi, Magical... pretty much anything with a strong direction or plot
I'm new here and I'm super excited to have found this site. I've been dying to write some, so hopefully this place will help with that.

So, I'm Kogaku, but you can really call me anything you want as long as you tell me before hand :)
I'm gonna go through that suggested survey thing, 'cus why not?
I'm 19, a girl, and currently in my second year of college as a Math/Actuarial Science major; fun times.
This is not the first site that I've RP'd on, but I'm kinda rusty. I really like solo or group rps, as long as everyone in the group is decently active.
The next question depends on if I have a puppy or not. If I have a puppy, I would be so down for running through a meadow, but without a puppy sitting under cherry blossoms sounds beautiful.
"This is Halloween"! It's been stuck in my head all week, probably because I was listening to it while doing my homework last weekend, but eh, never too early to get ready for Halloween :D

Yep, so, that's me. I can't wait to get to know some people and get writing.

Hope everyone has been having a decent week!

~Kogaku

This is Halloween is the song that has been stuck in my head all day. O_O

Welcome to the siiiiite Kogaku!

Lol, I've been watching my usual Horror movie Marathon for Halloween for the last month and a half so I agree.

Anywho, hello hello, enjoy your time here! ^U^

by the way, your name Kogaku, reminded me of a character from this one anime. His name is Koujaku. xD

It's just one of those super catchy songs XD
Thanks, Diana!

Haha, horror movies aren't my thing, but if they were that sounds like a great lead up to Halloween :)
Thanks!!
Oh, really? What anime?
I got the name when I was trying to name my engineer in Guild Wars 2; it means engineering in Japanese. ^^'

I'm new here and I'm super excited to have found this site. I've been dying to write some, so hopefully this place will help with that.

So, I'm Kogaku, but you can really call me anything you want as long as you tell me before hand :)
I'm 19, a girl, and currently in my second year of college as a Math/Actuarial Science major; fun times.
This is not the first site that I've RP'd on, but I'm kinda rusty. I really like solo or group rps, as long as everyone in the group is decently active.
The next question depends on if I have a puppy or not. If I have a puppy, I would be so down for running through a meadow, but without a puppy sitting under cherry blossoms sounds beautiful.
"This is Halloween"! It's been stuck in my head all week, probably because I was listening to it while doing my homework last weekend, but eh, never too early to get ready for Halloween :D

~Kogaku
Hey! I am Domeki Sato! It's a great pleasure to meet you! If you need a buddy give me a shout.

Hey, it's nice to meet you too :)

~Kogaku
Haii Kogaku-chan~ <3

Very nice to meet you! I'm new as well...thinking of a nickname for you :P just like giving people nicknames. BUT anyway, nice meeting you

Yo Alice-chan :3

Haha, nice to meet you too, Insanity. Let me know if you think of a nickname XD

Haha, horror movies aren't my thing, but if they were that sounds like a great lead up to Halloween :)
Thanks!!
Oh, really? What anime?
I got the name when I was trying to name my engineer in Guild Wars 2; it means engineering in Japanese. ^^'
They are. It always hypes me up for it.
Oh, DRAMAtical Murder. I've been watching lately so it immediately caught my eye xD
Ohhh, lol, maybe I should think of a good meaning for my name. ;3

@✄Iɴѕαɴιтy Tαĸιɴɢ Over Me✄ omf. I just love your name.