Hihi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amayan

Original poster
Hello everyone, my name is Amayan. I'm a nerdy human with a love for roleplay and other fun things. I, however, haven't been able to really RP in ages and have found a hard time finding people or a legitimate site that is actually...not dead... I like to do small group roleplays the most, but larger groups is fun and I can sometimes enjoy 1v1s if the plot is good! I don't really fandom roleplay or oneliners... Butuma, I hope I can meet some neat people here and actually have fun!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome aboard, Amayan! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Heyo! Welcome to Iwaku :D

I'm pretty sure you'll definitely be able to find what you're looking for along with fun people!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Hi there! Welcome to Iwaku! Looks like you've landed in the right place! I can assure you this site is very much alive, and you should be able to find an rp that suits you well, hopefully! One thing I found here myself was that for the most part, the community is full of very talented writers.

Your name, by the way, is pretty cool :o. What's it's origins?

Also, if you need a little extra help, you can check this out ^_^ Newbie Care Package

Hello and welcome! I like your avatar, did you draw it? (: Also, pardon my ignorance, but what does butuma mean?

Ooh, someone who enjoys group roleplay and doesn't do oneliners! Welcome to Iwaku.

I've got A Thing planned for down the road, but I've got to cement plot details first.

Also, pardon my ignorance, but what does butuma mean?

Probably short-form for "But, um, uh...". Makes sense.

Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Hi there and welcome to the site!

It's always fun to see people that are into group roleplays! If you haven't happened across it yet, here are the signups and out of character threads for the group roleplays. You can also check out the Interest Checks to see if people there are brewing up ideas that you're into and want to partake in. Another shiny thing to check out are the new roleplays from a contest we just finished that got their own little subsection on the site - you can find those in the Roleplay Realms category on the main page.

I hope that you find lots of fun roleplays here ~

Status
Not open for further replies.