HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"and another Special A for her. ah almost forget, A chunk of grilled meat for him" he added another addition to his order after he heard it. Special A menu contain Tender Sirloin beef meat with A bowl of rice, A milk drink and some pudding. this Menu become his very favorite because the pudding is very delicious. Zack searched for empty chair and found one around the corner of it. "I recommend this Menu. the pudding is Very tasty"

She giggled and sat next to him and looked at his dragon then back to him " share ine with me zack" she smiled and when her food arived she moaned with eagerness and looked at her food. "So what are we eating"

Joseph walked into the school with all of his stuff. His three backpacks, and rolling bag. He had a lot of manga and light novels to read. One was filled with them. Another was filled with school stuff. The third one was filled with food (You know. Safety. If you get stranded or something. Or maybe just to eat when reading manga in class.), and the last one was filled with his electronics (Tablet, phone's in his pocket, an Xbox game system, and a ton of Xbox games.). He walked inside, and saw the cafeteria. Wondering whether he should eat breakfast or not, he unconsciously walked inside. He looked around, and sat down, pulling a bowl of rice and an omelet out of his third backpack. He noticed people near him, talking about something. Scooting closer, Joseph eavesdropped on the conversation.

Kyoko jumped onto the city bus. Joseph had woken up earlier and had forgotten to wake her up. Now she was late and on a bus with smelly men all around her. She sat down shivering, and read her book. :reading:

"just eat it and you will see" he remembered the chef word 'Don't told another person about the taste of any meal, let them taste it themselves'. Ignell started to chewing the meat he ordered for him, Zack wondered where he keep those big meat inside his tiny body. but he stopped because he realized that he is also the same kind. "eat first talk later. that is the manner in my house dining room" he said then prepared to eat his food.

(as i said in my deleted post above, im sorry for the godmode im just tired xD wont happen again)

Vex sighed as he stepped out of his dorm. Today might just be another day in the never ending life of boredom. Huntress landed on his shoulder as he made his way for lunch. He had already slept his way through his morning classes and was ready to start off the day with a little bit of mayhem. Vex suddenly stopped time, making sure he touched Huntress so she could fly free while he wreaked havok. He started it off by taking peoples drinks and putting them upside down on their heads. As he walked away he unfroze time, causing their drinks to fall on them.

Vex eventually made his way to a table with 2 people. One was a small girl with blue eyes and a cloak. He thought it was weird at first but gave her respect for being origional in her own way. He looked at the guy next. He seemed big and almost fiery. He could tell this guy could have a short temper so he might wanna prepare himself. He decided to sit next to him, and he said " you guys must be new here, I've never seen you before."

She nidded and after tasting it, her bright blue eyes sparkled. " so good zack!" She ate more and more till her plate was clean of the food. " ah...amazing... what was I-" she paused and looked up at the new guy, frowing she grabbed hold of zacks arm. She got an off vibe from him, nodding to the mans sstatement

"yeah.. I arrived this morning. Whoaa.. Who are you?!" Zack surprised by the voice beside him. a young Violet haired guy sit in the chair beside him. a fully armored hawk can be seen standing proudly on his shoulder looking around seems like he searching for something. then Ignell stopped his mouth and starring at him. with a small voice he warn me about this guy. "it's rare see hawk being fully armored like that" Zack said while looking at the guy.

While zack associated with this man, she released his arm, knowing that if something was fishy, that zack or ignell would know right away. Still, she didnt really have much to say so she ended up sitting back in her chsir, listening to the two

"Yeah we've been living for a while i guess you could say quite a while... He started wearing the stuff a couple hundred years ago, and just got used to it." Just as he said it Huntress went flying off, snagging a chunk of meat from a tray across the room. "Well its pretty rare to see an actual dragon too... And from the fiery look in your eyes I'm guessing your half dragon?" Vex couldn't tell if the guy wanted trouble, or he was just testing him so he decided to stay strong. "So you guys just arrived? Well what are your names then?"

"isn't it inappropriate if you asked another person name when you didn't said your name first? My name Zack by the way, Zack Alsein. and you are?" the Hawk flew away and bring back a chunk of meat. what speed he had when he flew around in the cafeteria. "oy oy... flying isn't allowed inside this cafeteria. or you want the old lady to scold you" Zack smiled at the old lady across the room and she gave her a thumb up. "yeah, you are right... we usually live in the mountain. but my father urged me to be a high schooler. what about you? what's bring you here?" he shifted his attention toward the girl "er...yumi. are you alright? you didn't eat your meal?" he tilted his head looking to her face.

"Oh... uhm... yumiku....pleased to meet you" she stood from her chair to properly greet him with a bow she sat back down beside zack and nodded to him " I did" she mumbled softly. She looked from her lap then up to the male who sat across the way with the bird that circled the lunchroom then eventually returned. She liked pets she loved ignell the most but the mans birdscared her only in the slightest. Then again, she wasnt one for violenceor anything within that nature so maybe Iits armor was what threw her off. She looked away feom the man across the way then back at her lap

"Ok well I'm Vex, and well I could really care less about the rules here. Sure I could get in trouble but its not like they can do anything to stop me." By this time Huntress was back on his shoulder, resting on his neck. Over the past couple years she, she has always gotten lazy after she eats. "As for why I'm here i don't even know. Its not like i have a father that will force me to go to class, its just you know after living for so long I've seemed to have done nearly anything. School just seemed like that one thing that changed a little every year." He looked over at Yumiku and saw almost a fear her eye. He teleported instead to the seat in front of her to see her reaction. She also seemed to flinch a little at the sight of Huntress. "Do I scare you?" he asked with a serious tone.

Her eyes widened and a. VEry light pink strip came to her pale like skin. Her blue eyes gazing at him after her flinch backwards in her chair. She swallowed the fesr in her throat and went to speak but nothing came out. She took in a deep breath and nodded after releasing, eyeing huntress then looking back at. Him "...y...yes...." she said, the hood to her cloak falling off her head and her white hair now revealed to those around her. She looked away shyly, attempting to avoid all eye contact with him as possible.

"Well you shouldn't be. Just because I like to cause a tad bit of trouble doesn't mean I'm a scary guy." Vex said, feeling almost hurt. "Sometimes what is frightening is also beautiful, you just got to look for it. For example look at Huntress." To the sound of her name she shot up standing tall on his shoulder. "To you this bird seems dangerous, maybe even evil in a way. Am I right? Well then see this." Vex whistled sharply once and Huntress spread her wings, revealing a sea of orange and red. Vex whistled once more and Huntress was gliding along the ceiling of the cafeteria, sun bouncing off the metal of her armor creating a reflection that was almost fiery. "Do you see what I mean?"

I wake with a yawn. I get off the bed and brush my long golden hair until not a knot remains. I put on a white crop top, shorts, and cowgirl boots. I exit my dorm and walk out of the dorm building.
I make my way to the cafeteria and enter the building. I see a boy with a hawk and my shyness returns and my vibrant yellow eyes flash anxiously. I get a steak and sit in a corner of the cafeteria to keep from being noticed by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Meanwhile, Neon, alone, eats a sloppy joe at a seprate table on the otherside of the cafeteria while listining to Indie Punk Music.*

@BloodFang and @Alucard : I'm just lost right now. Can anyone just refresh this last part. Usually my character always gets the least action. Just saying.

Name: Mercy
Race: demon
Personality: she is born with a fire that burns in her very soul. She hates everyone, but is sweet and deceiving.
Looks: she has red eyes and red hair, and wears a red dress that clings to her skin tightly. She also has small devil horns.
Power/Abilities (5 max): she can set fire to things(but not people) (wood, buildings, books ect.) she uses this to get out of things
Family?: she is the youngest. She has a widowed angel mother and a late demon father. She has three sisters: demon, angel and demon, and a demon brother
Pets?: Talia and Cymmi the dogs; Talia is a beagle and Cymmi is a black Scottie dog. These are her friends that live in the dorms
Crush: N/A
BF/GF: N/A
History: Mercy was born with no heart, so her father, although demon, sacrificed his heart to save Mercy's, and she lived with hate from her mother due to it. She called her oldest sister Mum till she was eight, when her sister was killed by demon hunters. Being an angel, her next sister confronted the hunters and was killed also. Her brother ran away, and her youngest sister, who's still older, is living with her mum, to protect the idiot from hunters. Mercy has been sent here for safety.
Other?: Alias: Mia.
Mercy will introduce herself under that name due to thinking if someone knows her name she'll be killed.

Mercy had come into the cafeteria. Where on earth were all the kids, gee. She eventually saw a boy who was alone. "Can I sit here?" She gestured to the seat opposite him, before sitting down before he had the chance to speak. It wasn't hard to recognise that she was a demon, it was depressingly obvious. She grinned before messing around with the mush on her plate they called food.

I can't help myself, I peak up at the boy from my corner and watch as his beautiful hawk shows off her lovely armor. Wow...so beautiful, I think to myself. I smile at the hawk and my eyes become more wolf-like,they are kind and show I am no threat to her. I bend my head to her respectfully and take a bite of my slightly cooked steak.

She smiled and nodded to the mans statement. She found herself scooting closer to him in interest. she bit her lip for a moment as she eyed the beauty that the hawk held. She smiled and looked to him again. "Will she allow me to hold or touch her?" She asked eagerly. "She really is beautiful" She whispered to him softly. With with same smile on her face she giggled and looked to Ignell. "Isn't she pretty Ignell?" She giggled to the dragon then looked back to the man, awaiting his answer with a heart full of hope that it was a yes.

her attention was dragged away by the approaching female. Yumi smiled to her and nodded. "Yeah sure. I was just admiring his hawk." She said withe giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
this place began to crowded with people. also the 'Wolf' Girl is here, Zack wonder whether she still mad at him or not. she sit with a red haired girl with a little horn shown at her head "is she dragon kind? no no... her horn is too small, maybe a demon?" he giggled when he remember the color of her wolf form "that's right. red wolf girl and red haired girl. they are alike it seems" Ignell still looking at the hawk, filled with curiosity it seems. "i see you already found another friend eh?" Zack stood up and took his tray which is empty. "I am sorry but i must go now, good evening all" then he turned toward Ignell and placed him on his head "come Ignell we must hurry. the elder is gonna mad if we late" and Ignell answered with a lick on his horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.