HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"now... what we got here?" in those room Zack saw massive number of books on every direction. "Black magic, Forbidden lore, Homunculus, nothing here. ah if the book you search is in the east wing, emm" still looking for the book he want, Zack spread his wings and flew toward the bookshelves.

I frown when this rude boy didn't even thank me for helping him. I didn't need this I turn and run out away from him. It's not like I deserve thanks I'm a monster after all..I sigh life sucks when you're a cursed creature.

"there it is... Cursed of immortality" Book of Immortals, many people seek the immortality through a lot of method, such as become vampire, Conjuration magic, or altering the structure of their body. but what i seek is difference, we the Dragon kind could live for thousands year. "no...no....no...hmm" my eyes stopped on a book Named 'God's Blessing Immortality'. I can't contain my smile when i read the book on 'God's Blessing Immortality'. closed the book i approached the young 'Wolf' girl with Ignell. "so did you find your book?"

I don't need to read about it to know about it... I have my own difficult past remember. Just please...I don't understand your motives or actions. I turn and walk away from him.

"what's wrong with those girl?" Zack didn't know what did he do to make her hate him so much. "i guess i will explore this place one more ti-" Zack couldn't completed his sentence when he sense something similar to him. "could it be!?" he ran as fast as he can to the source. 'faster, faster!' when he arrived at a section of the library he saw it. A glass case, filled with a living and still beating massive heart. "i can't believe it... this is... A Dragon heart, and still alive" he touched the giant glass case with his right hand. he sensed some kind of magic working inside it that he assumed to keep the Dragon Heart alive.

I sigh and peek at him from behind a bookshelf she was so very easily offended by others and constantly taking peoples words and hearing them as cruel insults. Why then, did this strange dragon child... intrigue her so? She'd seen many a strange child such as he, but none had sparked her hard to gain attention as he had.
What is wrong with me, I think scornfully to myself. He will only hurt me if I continue to be do foolishly close to him.
I sigh and turn before walking out of the library still curious about this dragon child.

download.jpg I transform into my vile wolf form and run towards the tree I'd rested under earlier. I lay down beneath it and curl up sleeping.

Yumiku grunted as she walked down the aisle with the stacks of books carried in her arms. She looked from left to right, attempting to see past the various of books that she had collected. Her hood slipping from her head. her eyes widened and the concentration of her hook caused her accident She ran into the large male that happened to be holding a glass. The books scattered upon impact with him and even though he was fine and stood where he was, she had stumbled back and had fallen on her butt. her hood was off and her long, thin white hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders and along the side her her face. When she opened her eyes. Her blue glossy eyes gazed up at the scary male who stood there, she wasn't sure if he had taken notice to her or not but she should still have apologized. I'm...So sorry..." She started off, in hopes he wouldn't get too mad at her.

"ah... are you alright? but... Wait.. how do you get in here?!" Zack rubbed his chin, he didn't believe a frail looking girl like her can pry open the massive door of the library entrance. he looked upon the girl. when her hood is slipping Zack can see her long, thin white hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders. then for a moment Zack sensed a faint trail of magic in those girl "don't tell me are you a sorcerer?"

" I...I guess you can say that. Im fine though. Thank you very much" she smiled ad she bent forward to pick up the books that had fallen she held them against her chest and looked up at him " I.. uhmm...youre... you are much nicer than you seem. Forgive me but you are very intimidating" she smiled softly, one hand raising to push a single strand of her white long locks away from her glossy blue eyes and out of her face. She chuckled nervously in hopes thst he wouldn't do anything rash due to her comment

I wake up and notice that I should go back to my dorm. I become my human form and walk to my dorm. My bad had a caribou fur blanket and pillows. My walls had paintings and drawings of mine hung on them. I luckily had a view of the sunset and a lovely tree from my window. I crawl into bed and fall into a much needed sleep.

"no harm done.. don't worry. beside.." he shifted his look to the case and a still beating heart captivating his eyes. just for a few second there he forgetting that a girl is standing in front of him. "i'm sorry. did you said something?" Zack didn't catch the last phrase, but he heard she said something intimidating. her blue eyes starring at him waiting from his answer. "some people said that don't judge book from it's cover. that's right eh, Ignell?" a young small dragon peeked from his back and released a small sound seems like he agreed at his master comment.

She blinked and stepped back, slightly surprised when the tiny dragon peeked out and circled its owners head . After realising what It was she smiled with pink cheeks " a-ah!!! So cute! " she got closer to him, still unaware of the heart, with the books against her chest she giggled. " Hes so beautiful-" she paused and stepped back "- I... I didnt get your name..she smiled to him "im yumi"

"Zack...Zack Alsein. just call me whatever you want. and this is Ignell, my pet" Zack pointing at the little dragon on his head. Ignell played with Zack's horn ignoring his introduction. "hey... show your respect! don't play with another person horn!" Zack took Ignell from his head and place it on his shoulder. then he shifting his attention toward the girl with the blue sparkling eyes "are you gonna read it all?" he saw books piled at her hand "i thought just reading one book can make you go crazy in here" he continued

She laughed. Smiling at the creature that seemed to be misbehaving ever so slightly . "Zack" she whispered softly to herself, her smile staying. His voice brought her back to reality she looked to the books and to him, nodding and pushing her hair back behind her ear again. "Y-Yeah.. im a really fsst reader.Ill finish these in no time " she shrugged snd bit her lip looking down. "Im hungry... I havent eaten all day... so worried about doing sosomething wrong I suppose" she chuckled she looked down tot he glass jar andset her books down nicely on the floor, she bent forward with hrr hands on her knees and examined the beaing heart. "Cool..."she giggled and looked up atvhim with her big blue eyes "whats it for"

"just found it around those corner. did you know what it is?" he said while looked back at the blue eyed girl. After he heard her said that she was hungry Zack placed the beating heart back to it's place "hmm... you know the cafeteria inside the main building. the food is good in there" with a small sound Ignell licked Zack face. "what's wrong? hmm... what?!" Zack got informed by him that the time inside this place is different from the outside world. "looked like we stay in here too long. we better get back. oy you...emmm... Kumi. did you wanna come back? I got something to do"

She really didnt want to go she lived the books and talking to him but he was right she lost track of how long she had been here and she couldnt check these books out. She sighed and put them back on the shelf before he had called out to her. She looked back at him and smiled, nodding she pit the hood back over her hair and ran after him, escaping the library with him. "Where are you going?" She asked once they reached the empty hall, her hood causing a shadow over her eyes and nose

She had dragged him to get food with her she rushed into the lunch room and giggled 'wow!! So big!!!!!" She turned to him and took his hand "eat with me?" She asked, biting her bottom lip and gazing up at him.

"sure thing.. Oy grandma, give me Special menu A!" Zack ordered the usual course of meal toward the old lady. "oh.. you again? still hungry after those mountain of food?" she smirked toward Zack. Before he entered the library, Zack already ate a ton of food but with his dragon stomach, his food only last for a few hour. "s...shut up. you know i am still growing" with blushed face he looked at the girl again. "and you? what do you want to eat?"

She giggled and covered her mouth with her left hand, In hopes of containing in her laugh. When he went to speak to her, she regained herself and nodded. " ill have what you have"she said, unaware of what. Tasted good

Status
Not open for further replies.