HighSchool For The Unknown

Is this a good rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavender giggles as she spots one of the figures turn around to face the cafeteria window, it was a young male, with ears and a fluffy tail. "Looks like a canine half-breed, I think.." Lavender carefully hovers next to the window, waving at the boy curiously.

Smile, smiles brightly his tail wagging even faster "Hi! I'm Smile, what's your name?" He asked curiously as he pushed on the window opening it slightly.

Lavender lands gently on the windowsill and smiles at the strange boy "My name is Lavender," "Would you be offended if I ask what you are?" she said with a blush.

Name: Blood
Race: She doesn't exactly know what she is.But whatever she is
its because of her past
Personality: kinda shy at first,but get to know her and she's a kind bad ass.But if someone she cares about or someone innocent is being hurt she'll not hesitate to kill.
Looks:
images (24).jpg (vibrant yellow eyes)
A she wolf with fur thecolor of freshly spilled blood,crimson teeth,and vibrant yellow eyes.(wolf form).
Power/ abilities (max 5): can change form,can heal wounds instantly,can do various types of magic,can look into other people mind and thoughts,is sronger and has better senses than any other wolf in existance (including mutants)
Family: None
Pets:(she has 3)
black-dragon.jpg
(he's almost a teenage dragon) Night
pet 3.jpg(she is 6 ft long when uncoiled)
Shadow
midnightkit.JPG
her kitten, Midnight
Crush:None
Bf/Gf: None
History: Don't even waste time asking
Other:

Finally the principle had shut up.She walks into the room where she smelled food she was in her human form. She smells the human food and wrinkles her nose in disgust at the vile smell. She sees some raw steak and immediently snatches it up with one hand,it is eaten in less than two minutes.
Finished with snack she goes outside and transform into her wolf form.
She pads over to a tree and lays under it in the shade and looks at the beautiful sky.So far shed ignored the other students out of shyness. She was a freak and didn't like to be made fun of so she kept to herself.

Attachments

• midnightkit.JPG
    midnightkit.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Smile laughed "I'm a demonic dog!" He pipped happily "Are you a human?" He asked curiously, he didn't see any sign of her being anything otherworldly.
(@Sen)
________

Name: Kappy
Race: Kappa
Personality: Kind, helpful, protective
Looks: kappa-you-gotta-cool-you-control-the-weather-nurarihyon-mago-anime-otakus-1373874273-1.jpg
Power/Abilities (5 max): controls weather
Family?: none
Pets?: A small duck named Duck
Crush: none
BF/GF: none
History: Kappy protects the seas and helps lost sailors get to land. He one day decided to attend the school out of boredom.
Other?: N/A

Kappy walked down the yard to sit under the tree when he noticed a powerful tiger there, he froze unsure what to do.

(@BloodFang)

Lavender laughed, "Yes and no. I'm an animated dead body, does that surprise you?" She points at the fluttering lamp beside her, "This is MLB, short for the Magic Lamp Bus, he says hi!" The lamp squeaks and waves it's stubby little arms at Smile.

"look Ignell, a red Wolf" Zack petting Ignell head with his left hand when he saw a red Wolf lay down under a tree. but without a warning Ignell fled and landed beside it. Ignell lay down his head into it's thick fur and closing his eyes. "oy... Ignell don't make it into your pillow, it will be angry" Zack whispered from afar tried not to make anymore scene but ignoring his caution Ignell with his full stomach slept peacefully under the tree.

I jump to my paws as the dragon touches me,snarling with shock.Now that the boy (I immediently knew his name to be Zack) saw my features more closely,it was clear that I was a female. In an instamt I transform into a tall girl about 5'11.I appear to be 18 and have long blnde hair that flows like water down my back.My eyes are a vibrant yellow color and are currently filled with shock.I wear a tank top,shorts,and cowgirl boots.
I look Zack in the eyes and then immediently turn away shyly and walk away.

Name: Johnathan "John" Kravcon
Race: Wulf
Personality: Very quiet, lonesome, and brave.
Looks: Johnathan is a very tall, well built, boy. He has grey hair that leads down towards his massive shoulders, but are a few inches short of touching them. He wears a large leather coat and a large white T-shirt. He has a large grey tail that is neatly wrapped around his torso to keep it from being seen. He has short fangs that can hardly be noticed. He wears a large chain collar around his neck that seems to be nothing more than a odd accessory. He has large, green eyes that seem to show no emotion towards other people when he looks at them. He also has large chains that stick out of his pockets and seem to be detachable.
Power/Abilities (5 max): -Johnathan has the abilaty to turn into a large, grey, wolf when fully angered. This wulf stands on two legs, has very sharp fangs (That can't infect anyone and make them into a Wulf like Johnathan) and very large claws. He has very large chains that wrap around his ankles (Not binding him, but more less dragging behind him) and his large arms.
-Johnathan has animal like instincts that allow him to hear and smell things that normal humans can't.
-Johnathan can run on all fours wether he is in his Wulf form or not.
Family?: None
Pets?: None
Crush: none (Open)
BF/GF: none (open)
History: Johnathan prefers not to go over his own history with over people, but if he's finally pressured into it he'll yell it out.
Other?: Johnathan isn't afraid to stay out of a fight and will use his chains as large weapons to whip and thrash around his opponents. Johnathan is also very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Johnathan cautiously walked through the halls of the school and finally found a small space to settle down and read through some of the textbooks that the teachers had gave to him for studying purposes. He could see what seemed to be a red wolf changing into a large, blonde woman with supposed "Clothing." Johnathan had a slight blush at the sight and quickly buried his head into his book as he saw her.

Johnathan kept his large head down in his book and continued to read. He hoped that nothing would go wrong and he would be able to put up with his new school. He finished one of his books and quietly closed it and sat at another bench.He held a small bag of lunch and slowly poked through some of it. He murmured to himself, "Lunch time at last.." He continued to poke through the bag and tried to find a small snack to hold him over for a while.

Startled by the transformation Ignell flew to Zack shoulder. the big wolf suddenly turned to a cute young girl. his vibrant yellow eyes starred at him with scare. "ohh. it a she" while petting Ignell head Zack look closely to the girl feature. then when their eyes met she averted his eyes and began to walk away. "who is she? new student eh?" curious Zack spread his large wing and flew, watching her movement from above.

< @NeonMasterz : there is no late in Jump in. come on in>

I could hear him speak and find myself walking faster as I hear his thoughts about me being cute and blush slightly but I walk towards the dorms to escape judgement. I hated being made fun of because of my strange appearance and powers. I didn't ask for my life to be like it was.I didn't ask for the ability to invade people's minds as if I wanted such a curse upon myself... I certainly didn't ask for my repulsive pelt. I sigh I long for people to not judge me and want more than anything to have just one friend.Sadly though, I wasn't very good at making friends because of my self consciousness and I'm very easily offended.

his movement halted when Ignell started to chewing his cheek. "ow ow... what now?! you already ate didn't you?!" but it's not a hunger drive Ignell to mad but something disturbed his head. "what's wrong Ignell?" "pyuu..Pyuu" Ignell closed his eyes and transferring his mind to Zack. "hmm...oh... i see" Zack rubbed Ignell head when the process is completed. "mind reading eh. some people said that is a blessing but i thinks it more like a curse" landed on his feet he commanded Ignell to follow the girl while he went to the main building seeking for something.

I immediately sense I'm being followed and see the dragon Ignell and growl.I transform into a blood colored she wolf with crimson teeth and I run to the main building I find the boy and run ahead of him. I turn suddenly in front of him to face him, I was almost snarling with the severe hurt I felt. I transform into my human form .
"DO YOU THINK I ASKED TO BE A REPULSIVE MONSTER?! I UNDERSTAND THAT I'M VILE AND HORRIBLE TO LOOK UPON AND THAT MY ABILITIES ARE UNNATURAL AND BAD! BUT DON'T SEND YOUR PET TO SPY ON ME! I'M SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR MORNING BY BEING HERE, " I snarl at him before becoming a wolf again and running out of the building holding back tears.

"haah.. i just wanted to help, if you can hear me. you know the library right? in the Forbidden Chamber, there is a book about mind reading. if you want, you can joined me entering those chamber" Zack saw the tear dropping from her eyes. such a shame those face stained with tears, he thinks while still walked toward the Library. then Ignell landed on his shoulder and licked Zack face, Ignell knows that Dragon Clan often feared by other species and his master didn't want to be one of them. many Dragon Clan rejected the idea of Albion married into human but his father ignored them and married his mother. although his appearance is dragon like but inside of his is human like.

"there we are, the Library" His movement stopped when he arrived at the library which placed below the school. a large ornamented door standing strong in front of him. "this going to be tough" he said, crackling his knuckle.

I snarl as I hear him but when he gets to the library he finds me there in my human form my arms crossed. I turn away from him so he can't see me wipe a thick black tear from my eyes. Yes I have black tears.What else is new.

"the problem is, how to open this door" he said to her in calm manner. he began focusing his power toward his right hand. "and i tried to pry open this door so many times but only once succeed. i hope this one is good" his hand began to glow, and sweat dripping from his forehead. "haaah....haaah" his face become somewhat pale, and his body began to creaking. "this is all i got" he pulled his arm, and swing it forcefully toward the massive door. "take this!" a huge explosion occurred when his fist met with the door and fortunately the door started to move.

"now!" it's only opened a tiny crack. grabbed Ignell tail and the girl arm Zack pulled them inside the door. "we did it.... man i am beat" with a loud thump Zack collapsed on the floor.

Name: Yumiku Vespertine
Race: Demon
Personality: She's silent and shy. She blushes easily but isn't afraid to protect herself.
Power/Abilities (5 max): Lighting, Water,
Pets?: None
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Other?: She is in ballet. She's one of a few good dancers. She hangs out on the roof during her lunch and after school she runs the track. She doesn't really talk and during school she wears a blue hoodie over her uniform to cover her white hair that she's very self conscious about
Looks:

FIRST POST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yumi ran from the locker room, throwing her back back on with the straps over her shoulders and under her arms. Her wet hair, from the showers, being shoved in the back of her blue hoodie. She threw the hood on over her head, thanking the gods that she was able to get permission of the staff to wear her hood in class and around school. With the bottom of the sweater hugging around her hips, her requires school skirt hung out and flared around her upper thighs underneath it. Her glossy blue eyes looking ahead of her as she walked into the office. With pink cheeks she approached the male student at the front desk who popped his gum and asked her what she had wanted. "M-My dorm....papers..." She said quietly. He raised his brow to her questionably before handing it to her. She bowed and ran out of the office and in the direction of the other students who was also walking to find their dorms. She looked at her paper, unaware where she was walking she studied the paper, confused on where to go, she was bad at reading maps.​

I see him collapse and hold back a scream I bend down and place my hand on his chest.Golden fire engulfs him and fills him with health and energy. The fire fades away and he begins to wake.

The Explosion Caught Neon by surprise. First Day At School and Already Bad Stuff Already Started To Happen. Just like the last school he was in. The school that got him stuck with these abilities. For him, it sucked. But on the bright side, he can at least let nobody touch the "Mark" on his forehead. That would end in disaster. But, to the matter at hand, he went up to where the explosion was, looking for anybody injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.