1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Highschool for the SuperHumans/Monsters

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Soul Breaker Sam, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miley got up and looked at Ellis and smiled, "Its alright. I know it was an accident. Nice to meet you Ellis." she shook her hand.

2. "T-thanks, it's nice to meet you too," Ellis answered, shaking Miley's hand and returning the smile, "I haven't seen you around before, are you new?"

3. She smiled, "Yup. Just moved a few days ago."

4. "Ah, well best of luck here. Some of the students are a bit...cranky," Ellis explained, "If you need help with anything, talk to me I guess. Do you know where your first class is?"

5. She pulled out her schedule and examined it, "English..."

6. "Well if you like I can show you the way to the English corridor?" Ellis offered, picking a leaf out of his hair.

7. She smiled, "Yeah!" that woul be great!"

8. Ellis turned around, begining to walk towards the English corridor, and lilted, "Fo~Lo~ Me~!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.