Highschool DxD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP will finish later

Name:
Kai Laundren
Appearance:
latest

Sacred Gear: (if you have one and if you want one of the longinus gears then i'll approve or disapprove that you may have it)
Blood Gaunt- A glove made from the skin of a demon that increases the strength of its user that absorbs oxygen around it and fuels it into dark fire
Glove Appearance:
images

Magic Abilities: (If you have magic)
Fire magic
He can use the magic to make his attacks more effective by focusing it to his hand. He can also use it as a projectile by shooting fireballs
Personality:(pros and cons)
+
Pros:
Cons: (5 at least)
Peerage piece:
Pawn
Bio:

Reactions: CrimDemon
well slap me and- wait don't slap me, well i haven't been getting alerts

~slaps him anyway~ we getting a IC yet?

Reactions: CrimDemon
We obviously have a lot in common @SashaBliss but anyway we all have to be apart of your peerage? If so I'll take Queen.
Also is it okay if Sasha and Ai are best friends? Seeing as how he's the only one who know's his secret?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Ai Gremory (Hyoudou)
Appearance:
Konachan_com20-209589320japanese_clothes20kamui_gakupo20long_hair20male20ponytail20purple_eyes20purple_hair20vocaloid-1.jpg

Race:Pure-Blooded Demon
Sacred Gear: Sadly None
Magic Abilities: Ruin Magic (The Power Of Destruction) its name suggests, the Power of Destruction is a type of demonic energy that grants the users explosive attack power to annihilate things.
Personality:Ai like many others of he Gremory clan is fun loving,easy going and compassionate. He cares deeply for their he considers a friend. Ai also has an unnaturally large capacity for love and affection,when he loves he loves extremely hard. He is loyal and confident. Ai is a bit of a snob being pure-blooded and hailing from two of the most powerful clans in the demon world. Ai is proud of his heritage,and makes it a point to live up to his families expectations. So prefers to do things at his own pace,but does have a serious side when the need arises. When angered he is a completely different person unforgiving and cold viciously destroying his opponent. Ai is a flirt plain and simple, hes's good looking and he knows it. Once he leaves Sasha he plans to start a harem like his father has and his sister joined.
Pros:Benevolent,Affectionate,Bakes,dependable,Intelligent,Beauty
Cons: Flirty,Snobby,laid-back,Insubordinate,Vicious
Peerage piece:Queen
Bio:Ai is indeed the third child of Venalana and Lord Gremory. He is the Gremory clan's best kept secret,while the ruin princess and Satan Lucifer are well known throughout the underworld Ai had receded into the shadows. As a member of the Gremory clan the plan was for Ai to start his own peerage and begin making a name for himself,however he had other plans. In order to become the best leader he could be Ai begged his father to be apart of someone's peerage before he would make one of his own. Lord Gremory agreed and Sirzechs being the doting older brother that he is made an arangement with Serafall so that Ai could join a peerage of someone in her family that way Sirzechs would know that Ai was always safe. Serafall immediately introduced Sasha to Ai,the two quickly became friends and Sasha's first peerage member. Few know of Ai's real identity,he dyed his hair lavender so that the tell tale Crimson hair of the Gremory family didn't blow his cover and began telling people that he is a reincarnate rather than a pure-blood taking on his sister's boyfriend's last name as to not raise suspicion. Ai's ultimate goal is to grow as a leader and a person and surpass his brother becoming the new Satan Lucifer. *Cough* As well as start his own Harem. *Cough*

Note:Only Serafall,Sasha and the Gremory family know of Ai's true identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to reveal Ai's identity. I think I'm gonna make an entire arc out of it.

I love the fact everyone is going on about arcs and planning out their own little plots and no one has even considered the fact that the DM probably has his own plot. with all these people trying to create their own arcs and pull the story in every which direction we may end up with a whole lotta nothin happeing.

Well no,Sasha has his main arc and all of the little side arcs will gradually turn into the main Arc. At least that's how I planned mine.

I hope your right. I'm just worried as 2 of the players are allready talking about planning ships and have gone off to plan something or other.

Name: Kaxu Shirayuki
Appearance:
2dugrkk.png

Sacred Gear: Blade in the pic. It has the ice wolf spirit.
Magic Abilities: Ice
Personality: Kind, Funny, serious when necessary.
Pros: very fast, Strong, smart, tactical, strategist.
Cons: weak to fire, smart ass (sometimes), not very durable, a little perverted.
Peerage piece: Knight

Name: Kaxu Shirayuki
Appearance:
2dugrkk.png

Sacred Gear: Blade in the pic. It has the ice wolf spirit.
Magic Abilities: Ice
Personality: Kind, Funny, serious when necessary.
Pros: very fast, Strong, smart, tactical, strategist.
Cons: weak to fire, smart ass (sometimes), not very durable, a little perverted.
Peerage piece: Knight
sorry but both knight pieces have been taken if you wanna see what's left got to the cast list

Name:Ai Gremory (Hyoudou)
Appearance:
Konachan_com20-209589320japanese_clothes20kamui_gakupo20long_hair20male20ponytail20purple_eyes20purple_hair20vocaloid-1.jpg

Race:Pure-Blooded Demon
Sacred Gear: Sadly None
Magic Abilities: Ruin Magic (The Power Of Destruction) its name suggests, the Power of Destruction is a type of demonic energy that grants the users explosive attack power to annihilate things.
Personality:Ai like many others of he Gremory clan is fun loving,easy going and compassionate. He cares deeply for their he considers a friend. Ai also has an unnaturally large capacity for love and affection,when he loves he loves extremely hard. He is loyal and confident. Ai is a bit of a snob being pure-blooded and hailing from two of the most powerful clans in the demon world. Ai is proud of his heritage,and makes it a point to live up to his families expectations. So prefers to do things at his own pace,but does have a serious side when the need arises. When angered he is a completely different person unforgiving and cold viciously destroying his opponent. Ai is a flirt plain and simple, hes's good looking and he knows it. Once he leaves Sasha he plans to start a harem like his father has and his sister joined.
Pros:Benevolent,Affectionate,Bakes,dependable,Intelligent,Beauty
Cons: Flirty,Snobby,laid-back,Insubordinate,Vicious
Peerage piece:Queen
Bio:Ai is indeed the third child of Venalana and Lord Gremory. He is the Gremory clan's best kept secret,while the ruin princess and Satan Lucifer are well known throughout the underworld Ai had receded into the shadows. As a member of the Gremory clan the plan was for Ai to start his own peerage and begin making a name for himself,however he had other plans. In order to become the best leader he could be Ai begged his father to be apart of someone's peerage before he would make one of his own. Lord Gremory agreed and Sirzechs being the doting older brother that he is made an arangement with Serafall so that Ai could join a peerage of someone in her family that way Sirzechs would know that Ai was always safe. Serafall immediately introduced Sasha to Ai,the two quickly became friends and Sasha's first peerage member. Few know of Ai's real identity,he dyed his hair lavender so that the tell tale Crimson hair of the Gremory family didn't blow his cover and began telling people that he is a reincarnate rather than a pure-blood taking on his sister's boyfriend's last name as to not raise suspicion. Ai's ultimate goal is to grow as a leader and a person and surpass his brother becoming the new Satan Lucifer. *Cough* As well as start his own Harem. *Cough*

Note:Only Serafall,Sasha and the Gremory family know of Ai's true identity.
o.o so i'm a bit confused you chose as a pure-blooded devil to become part of the peerage?

Mhm,he's only doing it so that he can be a better leader when he starts his own peerage.

There are lots of pure blooded demons that are on peerages Ai just happens to be a high ranking one

Status
Not open for further replies.